The A. Wave vs. Oa, DC earth, Daxam ,The Sinestro corps, and The New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can the A. Wave with all of thier fire power defeat the combined might of DC's Cosmic Elite?

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Can the A. Wave with all of thier fire power defeat the combined might of DC's Cosmic Elite? No way in hell. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
No way in hell. no expression

Well they were able to threaten the mavel U, ALl things considered they are equal universes aren't they? What about T and A? And all those Robots and the Quantum bands and Thanos? I'm giving the A.Wave the same kind of prep they had against Marvel for this fight.

lordboo
sinestro corps would stop the a wave and so would the new gods and dc earth.
stomping time on the a wave

Galan007
Well they were able to threaten the mavel U, ALl things considered they are equal universes aren't they? What about T and A? And all those Robots and the Quantum bands and Thanos? I'm giving the A.Wave the same kind of prep they had against Marvel for this fight. It doesn't matter... The A. Wave has no chance..

But that's all I'm going to post, because it's just a matter of time until the idiot posts his crap in here. smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
It doesn't matter... The A. Wave has no chance..

But that's all I'm going to post, because it's just a matter of time until the idiot posts his crap in here. smile

What he said. dur The A-wave gets ka-owned. stick out tongue

Kutulu
What's with the spite thread?

Stupid Rookie
A wave is unbelievably powerful, and guys like T&A and Ann with the quantum bands are uber characters. They also have lots of herald levelers, and a huge armada, but when it comes down to it there are too many powerful beings included in this list "Oa, DC earth, Daxam ,The Sinestro corps, and The New Gods"
The Daxamites would be able to take out a large portion of the armada and seekers I would think. (I forget how many D's there are).
The Sinestro corps forget about it, if we include the whole roster it just gets insane.
I don't know much about the The New Gods but they are also strong.
Add in Oa, and DC earth and I think they will take down the wave.

I think the wave will create total havoc for a little bit and plenty of people and heroes will die, but the wave goes down pretty brutally.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
What's with the spite thread?

I gave the A.wave prep. Basically it's just like in marvel. The a. wave is moving across the universe destroying everything. just a different universe.

King Kandy
Parallax and AM.

This is total Spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Parallax and AM.

This is total Spite.

T and A?

King Kandy
T and A?
Parallax and AM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T and A.

Tazer
Yo.

since the Oans as well as the New Gods are involved....then maybe DC-earth has a shot.

outside of that, if its just the total amount of forces that were on the A-wave side against the those listed from the DCU then Id have to side w/the A-wave.

thats just too much power to deal with at once.

Tazer

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The Annihilation Wave goes down.

Symmetric Chaos
Stop hard against any 2 of those groups.

guy222
Can the A. Wave with all of thier fire power defeat the combined might of DC's Cosmic Elite?

Nah

Superherovandal
Annihilation Wave get uber pwned...by just Daxam and the New Gods...

quanchi112
if u gave the awave some backup this could be done. they need some good backup. this is definitely spite becuz u have the am on the other side.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Annihilation Wave get uber pwned...by just Daxam and the New Gods... awave would slaughter the new gods and daxam.

Sundipped
This is a SPITE ALERT!!!!!!!
The entire OA (all Guardians) ???
The Anti-Monitor???
DC earth (not just the JLA)????
2 planets 1 full of gods 1 with inhabitants with potential powers of Supes?
Sinestro Corps I suppose were just tossed in? whistle

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Sundipped
This is a SPITE ALERT!!!!!!!
The entire OA (all Guardians) ???
The Anti-Monitor???
DC earth (not just the JLA)????
2 planets 1 full of gods 1 with inhabitants with potential powers of Supes?
Sinestro Corps I suppose were just tossed in? whistle It does smell a mite of spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
It does smell a mite of spite. i evened it out in my own thread. marvel has a more balanced side to deal with them now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.