Jin Kazama vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Jin Kazama vs Master Chief

Who wins?

Last Fre3lancer
Master Chief

Superboy Prime
Regular Jin Kazama no Devil?

Master Chief 10/10. He simply headshots Jin for him to get KOed and gets a win. Rinse and repeat.

Devil Jin vs Master Chief? You better give the Chief enough firepower because he will need it.

Master Chief can take the eyeblast no problem, but it will probably hurt him.

Devil Jin's flight capabilities are not going to be that big of a factor when you take into consideration the drones he fights in his adventures.

Actually...I don't see how Jin will put the Chief down for good before Spartan 117 blasts the crap out of him.

---

Master Chief all the ****ing way.

BlaxicanHydra
SBP is obviously still in orgasm mode due to how soon Halo 3 will be coming out.

I'm in that mood too, though.

The Chief 11/10.

Guilty Gear
Depends on what weapons Chief gets in the fight. If he's allowed to use pretty much any human or covenant weapon in the Halo verse he would most likely win.

Even in those conditions I'd much rather bet on Devil Jin and especially if this is Devil Jin from his Tekken 5 ending who would, not stand a chance of losing against MC.

Superboy Prime
Nah.

He will be beaten.

Spartan Laser. Fuel Rod Cannon. Heat Seeking Rockets. Mines. Bubble Shields. Energy Swords.

Need I go on?

BlaxicanHydra
Yes. Go on..

Superboy Prime
Ok thumbsupdur

I will name the greatest weapon of all...

MANCANNON FOR THE MOTHER ****ING WIN!!!1111!11!11!

BlaxicanHydra
W00T FTW!

Superboy Prime
I didn't want to get warned. durhulk

ThoraxeRMG
Spite thread.

BlaxicanHydra
Your moms a spite thread.

Last Fre3lancer
Oh not again.

colonelf40
This fight is just h2h only

Guilty Gear
LOL, Jin whoops him badly then. Devil Jin curbstomps him. Uber Devil Jin from Tekken 5 ending WTFcurbstomps him. 131

Last Fre3lancer
Jin may get a few good hits in, but the sheer power that MC has in his hits Jin cannot match.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
LOL, Jin whoops him badly then. Devil Jin curbstomps him. Uber Devil Jin from Tekken 5 ending WTFcurbstomps him. 131

Fanboy.

Jin doesn't whoop MC unless you're going to pull the "oh plz Kaz/Hei smash through Jacks and Jacks > Chief so Jin being > Kaz/Hei curbstomps Master Chief."

I might give the slight majority to Jin because H2H is pretty much what Jin has done since day 1, but he will have to work hard to put John down.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Regular Jin Kazama no Devil?

Master Chief 10/10. He simply headshots Jin for him to get KOed and gets a win. Rinse and repeat.

Devil Jin vs Master Chief? You better give the Chief enough firepower because he will need it.

Master Chief can take the eyeblast no problem, but it will probably hurt him.

Devil Jin's flight capabilities are not going to be that big of a factor when you take into consideration the drones he fights in his adventures.

Actually...I don't see how Jin will put the Chief down for good before Spartan 117 blasts the crap out of him.

---

Master Chief all the ****ing way.

ermm

Superboy Prime

Guilty Gear
Fanboy.

Jin doesn't whoop MC unless you're going to pull the "oh plz Kaz/Hei smash through Jacks and Jacks > Chief so Jin being > Kaz/Hei curbstomps Master Chief."

I might give the slight majority to Jin because H2H is pretty much what Jin has done since day 1, but he will have to work hard to put John down. Now this is where you made an ass of yourself confused. Never would I simply argue that since Kaz/Hachi can break JACKS, and since Jin's stronger than either one of them he'd defeat MC in hand to hand combat. I'd take much more into consideration that just that, and despite that I think Jin would defeat MC in the end, I still think it would be a good fight. confused

Last Fre3lancer
Fanboy.

I might give the slight majority to Jin because H2H is pretty much what Jin has done since day 1, but he will have to work hard to put John down.

I'm ot a fanboy, I never even owned a Halo game, not until Halo 3.

Sorry, I overlooked that.

Violent2Dope
Time for one of my world famous stats analysis.

Strength: MC most likely, he flips taks with ease, but Jin has some power behind those punches which can easily break stone or steel.

Speed: Running speed goes to MC, but I'll have to give striking speed to Jin.

Reach: MC

Experience: Normally I'd say MC, but this is melee only so I'll have to say Jin.

Skill: Jin is highly proficient in I think 3 styles of martial arts, he takes this.

Overall, Jin with a good amount of effort. If it's DJ MC has no chance.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
I'm ot a fanboy, I never even owned a Halo game, not until Halo 3.

Sorry, I overlooked that.

Uh...it wasn't directed at you dude.

Last Fre3lancer
Oh. Sorry.

colonelf40

LOL

Then he goes to Zack Island to suck off his boyfriend Zack the gimp!

DOA needs Jin Kazama!

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by colonelf40
LOL

Then he goes to Zack Island to suck off his boyfriend Zack the gimp!

DOA needs Jin Kazama! Stop repeating this. We understood you the first time.

colonelf40
Ok Xeno no more Jin bashing from me

MC takes this maybe 8/10

BlaxicanHydra
fvck Jin. He's a panty waist.

Last Fre3lancer
He's not as gay as everyone assumes, in fact, he's not even gay at all.

Violent2Dope
Thanks for ignoring my f*ckin post guys.

Last Fre3lancer
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Time for one of my world famous stats analysis.

Strength: MC most likely, he flips taks with ease, but Jin has some power behind those punches which can easily break stone or steel.

Speed: Running speed goes to MC, but I'll have to give striking speed to Jin.

Reach: MC

Experience: Normally I'd say MC, but this is melee only so I'll have to say Jin.

Skill: Jin is highly proficient in I think 3 styles of martial arts, he takes this.

Overall, Jin with a good amount of effort. If it's DJ MC has no chance.

I concur. Happy now?

Superboy Prime
V2D I read it. I agree with everything except saying Jin is more skilled because he has knowledge of 3 styles of martial arts. That ain't skill. And besides Jin "Unlearned" as stupid as it sounds the Mishima Ryu style. Master Chief on the other hand has military CQB training which, in case some of you are unaware of, involves taking people down with the least of efforts, effectiveness and speed.

However i give Jin the nod because he has spent his entire in-game life fighting H2H. With that said Master Chief will make it difficult for Jin.

Durability goes to the Chief hands down. Regeneration goes to Jin, BUT if he loses consciousness it's a loss for Jin.

Strength/Power I'd say they're dead even. Master Chief can punch through iron/steel/whatever the **** metal it was and Jin can most likely tear through Jacks the same way his predecessors do.

Running speed goes to Chief, but Jin should be faster in combat. However he will not be dwarfing the Chief.

It's very even IMO. Jin given the nod because well...it's ****ing Jin Kazama and he kicks ass.

Violent2Dope
How could I forget durability? Well I agree Prime but one thing I would like to point out, you should get shot for saying Jin is badass.

DarkC
I agree with everything except the speed part; unarmored Chief can strike as fast as a cobra, as described in The Fall of Reach. Armoured Chief is fast to the point where a guard can carelessly toss a cigarette butt aside, and Chief can lunge from the dark, break the guard's neck, and withdraw before the butt hits the ground. (Ghosts of Onyx)

Superboy Prime
I know....the boundaries of reality will begin to shatter soon...

The end is near...

FINISH THE FIGHT masdurchief!!

Guilty Gear
He didn't say he was "badass" and at the very least he is now. We already KNOW for a fact that he's ruled the Mishima Zaibatsu and declared war on other estates, pretty much causing chaos to the entire world.

Violent2Dope
Okay, he said he was kickass, and should be shot for that too.

Superboy Prime
Allow me to...

over

Violent2Dope
Allow me to...

over Good.

Last Fre3lancer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! SBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
He's dead, and shall remain dead for eternity.

Superboy Prime
Now this is where you made an ass of yourself confused. Never would I simply argue that since Kaz/Hachi can break JACKS, and since Jin's stronger than either one of them he'd defeat MC in hand to hand combat. I'd take much more into consideration that just that, and despite that I think Jin would defeat MC in the end, I still think it would be a good fight. confused

I like being an ass.

Thank you for reminding me. 131

Now attend my rip

Last Fre3lancer
I'm coming to your funeral, R.I.P. bunny santa pirate ninja

SpadeKing
MC owns this one

Jin can be beaten by a koala bear no expression

Guilty Gear
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! SBP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Superboy Prime
This is like...the 2nd time I've killed myself over Tekken.

God damn it.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SpadeKing
MC owns this one

Jin can be beaten by a koala bear no expression Phail.

SpadeKing
but i tried weep

BlaxicanHydra
Silly black man, success is for white people.

Last Fre3lancer
I should ****ing kill you right now, but ask V2D, I've left my emotions. Now I'm just, there.

Violent2Dope
I should ****ing kill you right now, but ask V2D, I've left my emotions. Now I'm just, there. What?

Last Fre3lancer
I've left my emotions. Whenever you say I phail, it dosen't affect me.

Superboy Prime
You're in denial. tongue

Last Fre3lancer
Say something that would normally make someone else cry. Won't hurt me. wink alien doctor ninja mobile rock one eye santa What the f**k?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Silly black man, success is for white people.

true sad

Say something that would normally make someone else cry. Won't hurt me. wink alien doctor ninja mobile rock one eye santa What the f**k?

um you're black?

Last Fre3lancer
YES.

Violent2Dope
Say something that would normally make someone else cry. Won't hurt me. wink alien doctor ninja mobile rock one eye santa What the f**k? You're a dick sucking assh0le with a vagina where your penis should be.

Last Fre3lancer
Alright.

SpadeKing
YES.

uh, you're a blackie?

Last Fre3lancer
I just said yes I am black!

BlaxicanHydra

I don't think he's really black.

Last Fre3lancer
Listen, just because I don't rant around like a ghetto person saying 'what up my n****s!* Every 5 seconds, and because I don't make yo momma jokes, dosen't meen I'm not black. Get the facts straight.

Sam Z
Say something that would normally make someone else cry. Won't hurt me. wink alien ninja mobile rock one eye santa What the f**k?
starwars
I am your father.

Last Fre3lancer
If you are, did you divorce then marry again 2 years later? And if you did divorce did I live with dad or mom?

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sam Z
starwars
I am your father. LOLZ

BlaxicanHydra
If you are, did you divorce then marry again 2 years later? And if you did divorce did I live with dad or mom?

What's ironic is that my Dad got divorced then re-married 2 years later no expression

Last Fre3lancer
That is ironic.

Guilty Gear
What's ironic is that my Dad got divorced then re-married 2 years later no expression Your mom's ironic. 13jockey

BlaxicanHydra
B!TCH PLUL'Z!!!!

Superboy Prime
Would be nice if you guys stopped spamming this thread.

BlaxicanHydra
But it's okay to spam the other ones? 131

Superboy Prime
No. But it can get annoying to repeat the same message in every f'ing thread.

BlaxicanHydra
But it's so warm and sticky.. sad

Sam Z

sad Forget it.

*Damn. It worked with Skywalker...

Violent2Dope
This thread is pretty much settled Prime. Jin will win H2H with effort.

SpadeKing
jin gets beat up by koala bears and kangaroos no expression

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SpadeKing
jin gets beat up by koala bears and kangaroos no expression Not canonically. And when has a koala bear even been a Tekken fighter?

Sandai Kitetsu

I don't think he's really black.

Why would someone lie about being black?

SpadeKing
Not canonically. And when has a koala bear even been a Tekken fighter?

um.... er....... when he transformed into a panda no expression

Guilty Gear
LOL

StyleTime
This thread is pretty much settled Prime. Jin will win H2H with effort.
Really? I remember some made an argument that Cheif was like.....a class 60 in the comics VS about a year back.

I don't really follow Halo though, so I don't know.

Last Fre3lancer
Well, that's in the comics v.s.. This is the games v.s..

StyleTime
It's not the location that's important.

Last Fre3lancer
I no

Nikkolas
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442810&highlight=Class+100+userid%3A76527

Yeah...the only person arguing he was a Class 60 or above was BW.

He's an idiot.

BlaxicanHydra
Well.. to be fair.. Master Chief CAN lift a 60-ton tank..

Ask DarkC for details, he knows a bit more about the Halo-verse then I do.

Nikkolas
That's game mechanics from Halo 2, right?

Where he flips it over?

Violent2Dope
MC flips tanks in the games and books, he can run a kilometer in like 17 seconds(ask SBP for the exact number cause I'm not sure).

StyleTime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442810&highlight=Class+100+userid%3A76527

Yeah...the only person arguing he was a Class 60 or above was BW.

He's an idiot.
Yeah, masterbruce is a....an interesting lad indeed. However, I do believe it was a different thread I was talking about. It was from 2006 if I recall correctly.

Ah, I found it. This was before masterbruce really posted there. Chief was backed by much more credible members.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424560& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Master+Chief%29+forumid%3
A77

....I miss metalmanx. He doesn't post anymore. sad
MC flips tanks in the games and books, he can run a kilometer in like 17 seconds(ask SBP for the exact number cause I'm not sure).
I'm really don't think Jin could beat him in hand to hand. Master Chief is skilled and physically superior. However, that comes from someone with limited knowledge there, so take that as you will.

Your earlier assesment makes sense, but I see Chief edging out here. Class 60 strength really is a huge advantage over someone at Jin's level.

Superboy Prime
He does in fact flip a tank in the ****ing books.

Violent2Dope
Jin is no clouch in strength either, he punches through stone and steel with his f*ckin hands.

Guilty Gear
Jin is no clouch in strength either, he punches through stone and steel with his f*ckin hands. THANK YOU...

StyleTime
We know that he's strong, but I'm not sure if you guys are fully grasping how much 60 tons really is.

Master Chief could realisticly just.....you know grab Jin and there's not much Jin could do about it. Guys, it's 60 tons. erm

ThoraxeRMG
Jin is ****ed!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
We know that he's strong, but I'm not sure if you guys are fully grasping how much 60 tons really is.

Master Chief could realisticly just.....you know grab Jin and there's not much Jin could do about it. Guys, it's 60 tons. erm Realistically Asuka punched Jin 50 feet away through solid stone, and Jin was pretty much uninjured.

Last Fre3lancer
In the ending, he was KO'ed by a small rock, but he must've been weak from exerting his Devil Form and fighting Jinpachi.

Violent2Dope
In the ending, he was KO'ed by a small rock, but he must've been weak from exerting his Devil Form and fighting Jinpachi. Probably.

Last Fre3lancer
But when Jin fell on Asuka's jugs I was so jealous and pissed.

Violent2Dope
But when Jin fell on Asuka's jugs I was so jealous and pissed. LOL INCEST! For 17, she has some big cahoneys.

Last Fre3lancer
I wanted to shoot Jin so badly.

Guilty Gear

Master Chief could realisticly just.....you know grab Jin and there's not much Jin could do about it. Guys, it's 60 tons. erm ...If Master Chief has shown considerable H2H skills, Jin may have to go Devil Jin to beat him. Damn Master Chief is underrated...
LOL INCEST! For 17, she has some big cahoneys. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Asuka.jpg

droolio

Last Fre3lancer
WOW!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
...If Master Chief has shown considerable H2H skills, Jin may have to go Devil Jin to beat him. Damn Master Chief is underrated...
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Asuka.jpg

droolio Chief has H2H skills, but they are not as good as Jin's. And that pic repulses me, they are far too huge!mad

Last Fre3lancer
It looks like she swallowed two watermelons whole and they ended up in her chest.

Guilty Gear
Chief has H2H skills, but they are not as good as Jin's. And that pic repulses me, they are far too huge!mad I want to bury my entire head in those, honestly.

Last Fre3lancer
I don't think you'll be able to find your way out if you do that.

SpadeKing
Well.. to be fair.. Master Chief CAN lift a 60-ton tank..

Ask DarkC for details, he knows a bit more about the Halo-verse then I do.

maybe we should get liquid fire here for the clear facts? ermm

Guilty Gear
I don't think you'll be able to find your way out if you do that. I would never ever want to find a way out of those. I'd starve to death in her boobs.

ThoraxeRMG
I should report your ass Gear.

StyleTime
Realistically Asuka punched Jin 50 feet away through solid stone, and Jin was pretty much uninjured.
He looked pretty out of it to me. You do know that you don't always "snooze" when you're knocked unconscious right? Watch Liddel vs Jackson or Shamrock vs Sakuraba for examples. Actually, there was this one kickboxing match where the guy was knocked out, but his body was still standing and going through the motions like he was blocking knees from the clinch. The ref had to like pull him out of the ring. It was so creepy. I'll see if I can find it for you.

Yes, Jin was punched but Asuka isn't class 60 either. Imagine if Master Chief ran in full speed and delivered a blow like that. Heck, in grappling range, I really wonder if Jin could do well....anything to Chief.
...If Master Chief has shown considerable H2H skills, Jin may have to go Devil Jin to beat him. Damn Master Chief is underrated...

That's just it though. You only need minimal hand to hand skills. Against 60 tons, Jin can't really like say.....escape a rear naked choke hold. Imagine if Chief went for a double leg too. How can you sprawl against someone as fast Chief and can lift 60 tons?

You know, I wasn't really sure if I thought Chief would win or not. The more I think about it though, 60 tons seems to be a bit much for Jin to hold out against.

Bah. Superboy Prime, how accomplished is Master Chief in hand to hand?

Guilty Gear
That's just it though. You only need minimal hand to hand skills. Against 60 tons, Jin can't really like say.....escape a rear naked choke hold. Imagine if Chief went for a double leg too. How can you sprawl against someone as fast Chief and can lift 60 tons?

You know, I wasn't really sure if I thought Chief would win or not. The more I think about it though, 60 tons seems to be a bit much for Jin to hold out against.Which is why I said Jin may have to go DJ.
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I should report your ass Gear. ...She's a Kazama and Jin's a Kazama too. So...it's somewhat on topic. 13jockey

Besides at least my post mentions Jin Kazama and Master Chief in it too.

Violent2Dope
He looked pretty out of it to me. You do know that you don't always "snooze" when you're knocked unconscious right? Watch Liddel vs Jackson or Shamrock vs Sakuraba for examples. Actually, there was this one kickboxing match where the guy was knocked out, but his body was still standing and going through the motions like he was blocking knees from the clinch. The ref had to like pull him out of the ring. It was so creepy. I'll see if I can find it for you.

Yes, Jin was punched but Asuka isn't class 60 either. Imagine if Master Chief ran in full speed and delivered a blow like that. Heck, in grappling range, I really wonder if Jin could do well....anything to Chief.

You know, I wasn't really sure if I thought Chief would win or not. The more I think about it though, 60 tons seems to be a bit much for Jin to hold out against.

Bah. Superboy Prime, how accomplished is Master Chief in hand to hand? No he wasn't, he was still capable of speaking and didn't have any sign of serious injury. People in Tekken aren't really the kind to lift things and throw them so it's hard to determine what class they are in strength, Bryan Fury tears the turret off tanks and he's only middle tier,Jin wouldn't try to sprawl, he's no Wrestler, he'd jump clean over Chief. MC is good in H2H, just not as much as Jin.

StyleTime
No he wasn't, he was still capable of speaking and didn't have any sign of serious injury. People in Tekken aren't really the kind to lift things and throw them so it's hard to determine what class they are in strength, Bryan Fury tears the turret off tanks and he's only middle tier,Jin wouldn't try to sprawl, he's no Wrestler, he'd jump clean over Chief. MC is good in H2H, just not as much as Jin.
He needn't be seriously injured though to be "out of it".

Bah, Brian is only mid tier because he hasn't been given a chance. Seriously, when has he had a legitimate shot at the top tier?

Jin may not wrestle, but I'm 99% sure that jumping over a double leg is not taught in any form of karate. I'm not saying Jin isn't more skilled, but how is he going to out muscle 60 tons? You're a wrestler yourself. Seriously, go try to shoot on a karate guy who doesn't crosstrain. Tell me how easy it was.
Which is why I said Jin may have to go DJ.

Ok.

Violent2Dope
He needn't be seriously injured though to be "out of it".

Bah, Brian is only mid tier because he hasn't been given a chance. Seriously, when has he had a legitimate shot at the top tier?

Jin may not wrestle, but I'm 99% sure that jumping over a double leg is not taught in any form of karate. I'm not saying Jin isn't more skilled, but how is he going to out muscle 60 tons? You're a wrestler yourself. Seriously, go try to shoot on a karate guy who doesn't crosstrain. Tell me how easy it was. True, but it was still an unexpected shot 50 feet and into stone, he's pretty durable. One thing you're doing is you're mixing real life fighting with video game fighting, don't do it. MC does not wrestle either btw, and Jin is more than capable of jumping straight over MC's head while on his tippy toes.

ThoraxeRMG
Which is why I said Jin may have to go DJ.
...She's a Kazama and Jin's a Kazama too. So...it's somewhat on topic. 13jockey

So you admit they're related now. confused

Last Fre3lancer
Well, they are.

judgement hand
HOW WOULD JIN POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO TAKE ON 450LB. 7FT. TALL ARMORED BEAST!?? (I'll answer my oown question) no freaking way without going devil

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by judgement hand
HOW WOULD JIN POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO TAKE ON 450LB. 7FT. TALL ARMORED BEAST!?? (I'll answer my oown question) no freaking way without going devil The same way he takes on Jacks. wink

Nikkolas
His best chance is to go Devil and use that skyscraper cutting laser blast repeatedly.

ThoraxeRMG
Well, they are.

In one post, Gear didn't believe the fact.

Last Fre3lancer
It was until further info was made.

HEEEHEEE!

DO DA MUNSTA MOONWALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpadeKing
Originally posted by judgement hand
HOW WOULD JIN POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO TAKE ON 450LB. 7FT. TALL ARMORED BEAST!?? (I'll answer my oown question) no freaking way without going devil

they weigh around half a ton 13

HonkyTonkMan
WTF type of fight is this. Master Chief is a walking punching bag in this fight. Jin wastes him.

SpadeKing
I haven't sean any books about jin but from what I know Chief moves a hella lots faster than Jin

Guilty Gear

JACKs aren't quite in Spartans' league. Master Chief, probably from what I've heard people say are in the books would most likely defeat human Jin. Devil Jin isn't in question.

Also again, there's nothing exactly saying Jin and Asuka are related. The fact that they have the same last name does not automatically mean they're related; that's obvious. I didn't ever really say that they weren't related. I'm pretty sure that I said it isn't mentioned anywhere in Tekken 5 that they're related to one another.

Last Fre3lancer
Well, in T6 they might clear up the conclusion of the Asuka/Jin relation.

Guilty Gear
They better. mad

Last Fre3lancer
They'll have a scene with Asuka and Jin talking, then they'll make references to thier families, then they'll be like 'OMG! Your relative is my relative!' Then they'll make a superhero team.

Nikkolas
There has to be sex.

Jin is like...20 something. He's spent most of his life with his crazy-ass old grandfather, then in a dojo, then in a forest.

Now he's the head of a huge corporation and pimpin'.

He needs to make Asuka his love slave.

Guilty Gear
They'll have a scene with Asuka and Jin talking, then they'll make references to thier families, then they'll be like 'OMG! Your relative is my relative!' Then they'll make a superhero team. Yes like Superman and Wonder Woman.

Last Fre3lancer
Then Asuka will be affected by the Devil Gene and Becone Devil Asuka.

Nikkolas
Be cool. We haven't seen a female Devil so far.

Made her top comes off.

Last Fre3lancer
I will see Devil Asuka, even if I have to kill you for being in my way!!!!!

Guilty Gear
It's the Mishimas, not Kazamas who can possess the Devil Gene.

Anyway, I would LOVE to see a more powerful version of Asuka.

Or a version with bigger bewbs. 13jockey
---

This is Unknown from Tekken Tag, who resembles Jin's mother Jun from Tekken 2.

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Unknown.jpg

Last Fre3lancer
She gives me the creeps.

Nikkolas
http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/teahouse/1259/jundreams.jpg

She doesn't look like Jun to me.

And we've seen more of the Mishimas than Kazamas. We don't know what they can do. We know they have some sort of nullifying effect on either Devil or just evil in general, though.

But Jun was older and sexier and holier than Asuka. Asuka is just stupid. kill her off.

Also it doesn't matter that only the Mishimas only have the Devil Gene. Heihachi plans to use that power for another use so it could possibly be extracted or something.

Guilty Gear
She gave me an idea. shifty

Last Fre3lancer
Asuka isn't stupid.

ThoraxeRMG
Ya, she is.

Guilty Gear
I'd want her to be stupid...droolio

ThoraxeRMG
Of course you do.

Guilty Gear
I want to suffocate in her bewbs.

Nikkolas
It really is the best way to go.

HonkyTonkMan
Jin would be much faster than the Chief considering the mans in a big ass suit. He's also larger making him a bigger target for Jins fist. Jin wouldn't need to go Devil to beat the Chief, if he gets close it's gameover for the tin man. The only way Jin loses is if the Chief is a km away with a sniper rifle.

ThoraxeRMG
I can't see Jin win for some reason.

HonkyTonkMan
The Chief is only good with a gun. Even ifhe was good at hand to hand he's still no match.

ThoraxeRMG
I doubt Jin would be able to scratch Master Cheif's MJOLNIR armor.
Cheif takes this. Master Cheif is not just good with a gun.

HonkyTonkMan
Bullets hurt the Chief, i'm sure Jin can hurt him.

ThoraxeRMG
Bullets hit his shielding, and the bullets you're referring to are that of his time-line which is far ahead in the future compared to the Tekken one.
Master chief still takes this.

BlaxicanHydra
Master Chief will die from sustained blunt force drama, IE, getting hit in the back of the head, or falling to far. Jin has the capability to win.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>