WWH Vs Kuwabara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
during the very end of chapter Black

Who wins.

Akuki
Interesting, Kuwabara has a very decent precog, and his attack could definitely cut Hulk in two, but to be honest I don't think he has the speed or durability to last long enough to do that.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Akuki
Interesting, Kuwabara has a very decent precog, and his attack could definitely cut Hulk in two, but to be honest I don't think he has the speed or durability to last long enough to do that.
See I think he does. There speed increases as they get more powerful. At c level they could mvoe faster then humans could see By A level there well beyond that.

Also kuwabara can heal him sell and make him self pritty invulnerable

Symmetric Chaos
Couldn't he just toss Hulk into another dimension?

Hercules
Has anyone got any details or a profile on this Kuwabara guy?

Akuki
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Couldn't he just toss Hulk into another dimension?
No he couldn't he strength isn't all that great, but his real strong point is having a spirit sword that can literally cut through anything, including highly enchanted dimensional barriers.

Symmetric Chaos
No he couldn't he strength isn't all that great, but his real strong point is having a spirit sword that can literally cut through anything, including highly enchanted dimensional barriers.

I didn't mean physically heave him into it. But he should be able to send Hulk to another dimension (unless I misunderstood something about what his powers did).

Anyway if he goes for the kill he can win. If he doesn't there's not much he can do that will last while Hulk can keep beating on him to good effect.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is he from YuYu Hakusho?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is he from YuYu Hakusho?

Yup.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
In that case, WWH. Even if he is successful at hurting WWH, WWH will just heal fast and take him out.

Akuki
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
In that case, WWH. Even if he is successful at hurting WWH, WWH will just heal fast and take him out.
I don't think even WWH could heal from being cut in half, which is something Kuwabara can definitely do.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I don't think even WWH could heal from being cut in half, which is something Kuwabara can definitely do.

You may be right, but you never know.

guy222
Originally posted by Battlehammer
during the very end of chapter Black

Who wins.

WWH

Grinning Goku
Kuwabara cuts the Hulk to shreds.

Battlehammer
true not to mention kuwabara fast and a more skileld fighter. He can also take hulk like punches and keep fighting.

Terror of Death
I say Kuwabara. But if the Hulk gets in more than one good puch it might be lights out.

Kento
Kuwabara would have to cut Hulk for his sword to work. Which would be likely as Hulk really doesn't have much need to dodge and won't try. However Hulk could also kill him in one hit. It all depends on what is faster I guess. Kuwabara's cut or Hulk's punch. Course that's also depending on if Hulk would actually be killed by being cut through and wouldn't just heal.

superbatman86
Kuwabara easily.Considering he can cut a hole through dimensions bigger than hulk's body.

SevenShackles
im curious if i remember correctly but couldnt Kuwabara adjust the lenght of his spirit sword? if he can wouldnt that give him even more of an advantage on distance and increase his chances of getting a hit first.

hulk has a chance, if he can manage to not get cut. or atleast not in half and decides to make short work of kuwabara he could. if he would hit him hard enough to disorient he could win.

Akuki
Actually I forgot about that, he has shown the ability to adjust both the length of his sword and to even make it weave etc, just like say one of mr. fantastic's limbs. Now that I remember that, I'm starting to think a bit more in Kuwabara's favor.

Battlehammer
also kuwabara demension sword attacks with range.

Endless Mike
If Hulk gets overconfident and allows himself to be hit with the dimension sword he would likely die, that attack seemed unblockable (it was the only attack that Sensui bothered to dodge when Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei fought him), but WWH is pretty smart, if he tries to dodge it he could win.

Battlehammer
how will he dodge it? Kuwabara is faster and a superior fighter.

Endless Mike
He never seemed all that fast to me. In fact he seemed to be the slowest out of the 4 main characters.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He never seemed all that fast to me. In fact he seemed to be the slowest out of the 4 main characters.

at c level they were able to mvoe faster then humans could see.......

A level blows that out of the water.

Endless Mike
You mean Hiei was able to move that fast at C rank.

I generally frown on ABC/extrapolation logic without feats to back things up anyway.

Besides, Hulk is pretty fast, many people underestimate his speed. Check out the scans I posted in his respect thread where he takes apart this robot that was too fast for Nova and Northstar. I'd think he could keep up with Kuwabara.

Akuki

I generally frown on ABC/extrapolation logic without feats to back things up anyway.

Besides, Hulk is pretty fast, many people underestimate his speed. Check out the scans I posted in his respect thread where he takes apart this robot that was too fast for Nova and Northstar. I'd think he could keep up with Kuwabara.
what is Hulk's general top speed anyways? I definitely could see a scenario where hulk does take te hit thinking it won't do much to him, but WWH would probably avoid that. To be honest I'm not sure what Kuwabara's top speed is, but it is pretty decent. The problem with this match is that both opponents can easily one-hit kill the other so it's just a question of who can get the strike in first. In speed I'd actually say they're both about equal so I call this one a stalemate or 6/10 for kuwabara due to the sword manipulation. I'll try and look up an example of the manipulation for you guys.

Battlehammer

dude that does not even make sense. Northstar is so fats hulk could not even comprhend his speed.

also all opponets who are level A are well beyond the speed of any human could possiably muster.

In the dark torment kuwabara had no problems fallowing the movements of any of his opponets.

Yuske speed though faster then kuwabara is not that much faster. Bother are able to move extremely fast while in battle.

Kuwabara was the most powerful A level by the end of chapter black.

His reaction speed and combat speed is beyond hulks.

Hulk is not dodging kuwabaras attacks.

Endless Mike
The most powerful A level? Are you kidding? Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke were way beyond him, Kuwabara has hardly any speed feats.

Hulk catches missiles and artillery shells, tags speedsters like Quicksilver and Northstar all the time. You're severely underrating his speed and overrating Kuwabara's.

If it was Hiei I could see your point, but Kuwabara is just not that fast.

Battlehammer
The most powerful A level? Are you kidding? Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke were way beyond him, Kuwabara has hardly any speed feats.

Hulk catches missiles and artillery shells, tags speedsters like Quicksilver and Northstar all the time. You're severely underrating his speed and overrating Kuwabara's.

If it was Hiei I could see your point, but Kuwabara is just not that fast.
Yes he was actaully.

it was even mention. He was more powerful then both hei and kurama as was he stronger then yuske untill he went level s.

for example when sensia( however it is spelled) powerd up hie and kurama were blasted back wards leave kuwabara unmoved

Kuwbara was also the only opponet he attempted to dodge the others were unable to even damage sensia with there attacks.

kuwabra has moved fast enough to dodge ever one of kuruma attacks.

All the fighters in the dark tourment were superfast.

Oh and catching missiles though impressive is that that impressive. catchign a bulelt is a missile on the other hand a person can see.

by tag speedsters like northstar and quick silver you mean they punch him over and over untill they slipp and hulk was able to land an atatck whoop hulk any one could have done that.

Hulk would not even have a chance of hitting hie.

Endless Mike
Yes he was actaully.

it was even mention. He was more powerful then both hei and kurama as was he stronger then yuske untill he went level s.

for example when sensia( however it is spelled) powerd up hie and kurama were blasted back wards leave kuwabara unmoved

Kuwbara was also the only opponet he attempted to dodge the others were unable to even damage sensia with there attacks.

Oh and catching missiles though impressive is that that impressive. catchign a bulelt is a missile on the other hand a person can see.

by tag speedsters like northstar and quick silver you mean they punch him over and over untill they slipp and hulk was able to land an atatck whoop hulk any one could have done that.

I don't remember that ever being mentioned. Do you have a scan?

And the only reason Sensui dodged his attack was, like I said, because his dimension sword was unblockable to him, not because Kuwabara was faster or more powerful. He has a strong attack, but he's always been the weakest of the 4.

And in the instance mentioned, Nova and Northstar were fighting this robot which was flying all over across multiple cities, Nova mentioned that he wasn't fast enough to catch it, he and Northstar fought it and landed some hits on it, but it was beating them, then Hulk arrived and destroyed it in about 2 pages.

bean_machine
Yes he was actaully.

It was implied by Genkai that Kuwabara was the strongest, but I find that very hard to believe.

gogogadgetgo
kuwabara may have a neat spirit sword but still, his strength/speed and durability wasn't any way near the others. we was probably the weakest off the bunch. imo, the only reason why his level rose to A class (did he really?) is due to the power of his spirit sword and not his physical attributes.

one good thunderclap and the wwh gets the win

Kutulu
Kuwabara getting killed by someone weaker than WWH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kKnAniYBlo

WWH for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.