awave,asgard,4thcelestial host vs sinestro corps,oa,new gods,daxam,dc earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
on team marvel u have the 4th host of the celestials,every character that was involved in the awave. you also have asgard and these enemy forces.(odin and all the good guys count along with the destroyer armor)

desak,surtur(twilight sword),ymir,malekith,seth(death forces),hela,loki,enchantress,thunderstrike,thor girl,odin,thor,beta ray bill,ulik,loki,bes(god of luck),kurse,etc.

each side has one week of prep. no weapons like the un or the genesis box are allowed. this is a war. plain and simple you must engage the enemy and there are no cheap victories here.

quanchi112
anyone think the dc side can win this. its fair, but i think i gave the marvel side the balance it needed. the 4th host of celestials are uber. along with galactus,tenebrous,aegis, and surtur with the twilight sword galaxies would bite the dust with ease.

TricksterPriest
DC side has Ion, Parallax, Anti-Monitor, Yuga Khan, Mxy, etc.

Pretty obvious they win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Pretty obvious they win. mxy has had his chest blown through by gog. the 4 th celestial host wasnt even phased by asgard with all its amped up efforts. mxy gets crushed early. yuga khan is no threat as a darkseid powered character can defeat him. am can be weakened. its not like hes some being with the ig who cant be weakened.

paralllax has lost as well.

i feel marvel can and would definitely win this. asgard and the 4 th celestial host add the firepower theyneed as they win hands down.

quanchi112

Pretty obvious they win. look at the power of one celestial.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_300-33.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_300-34.jpg

marvel side wins for sure.

quanchi112
the celstial host more than even the score and tip this in marvels favor. with asgard as well this would would be one great battle to behold. marvel wins though.

Stupid Rookie
I think the biggest problem here might be Mxy and the AM. I have trouble comparing high level DC vs Marvel. I wonder how the Celestials would deal with the AM or Parallax.

If you take out Mxy I think it is a better battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I think the biggest problem here might be Mxy and the AM. I have trouble comparing high level DC vs Marvel. I wonder how the Celestials would deal with the AM or Parallax.

If you take out Mxy I think it is a better battle. mxy has been taken out by gog before. with no retaliation. u see what happens to arishem as he lets himself get impaled. nothing. dont f--- with the celestials. uber uber uber powerful. the whole 4th host could deal with them. am can be weakened and died before. hell die again.

Superherovandal
Mxy cannot permanently be killed...and he could turn 99% of the enemies into rubber chickens with a bat of an eye.and the celestials have done nothing to place them near AM...plus Dc's side has Guardians, Metron who has the Worlogog to help,,,and 14400 GL types...and SBP...and Cyborg to render the technology of the opposition useless to them...and billions of Supermen....with the best tech of Oa,New Gods, the Sinestro Corps...plus The SC could give a fear ring to every capable person on their side... like Joker, lex Luthor, Apokoliptians like Granny Goodness, then the New Gods have Stayne and Takion who could manipulate any energy attacks to their advantage...The Marvel Teams gets uber owned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Mxy cannot permanently be killed...and he could turn 99% of the enemies into rubber chickens with a bat of an eye.and the celestials have done nothing to place them near AM...plus Dc's side has Guardians, Metron who has the Worlogog to help,,,and 14400 GL types...and SBP...and Cyborg to render the technology of the opposition useless to them...and billions of Supermen....with the best tech of Oa,New Gods, the Sinestro Corps...plus The SC could give a fear ring to every capable person on their side... like Joker, lex Luthor, Apokoliptians like Granny Goodness, then the New Gods have Stayne and Takion who could manipulate any energy attacks to their advantage...The Marvel Teams gets uber owned. mxy was still oneshotted out by gog. so he isnt all the impressive all the time. hes a joke character and would be dealt with accordingly. 14,400 gls would be slaugtered with ease by the celestials. u have odin the destroyer armor desak and compay just killing new gods left and right. galactus,tenebrous, and aegis set thier sights on the guardians and start killing them off.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by quanchi112
mxy was still oneshotted out by gog. so he isnt all the impressive all the time. hes a joke character and would be dealt with accordingly. 14,400 gls would be slaugtered with ease by the celestials. u have odin the destroyer armor desak and compay just killing new gods left and right. galactus,tenebrous, and aegis set thier sights on the guardians and start killing them off. Mxy can't die...He just goes back to the 5th Dimension every time he "dies". also the fact was gog cheapshotted Mxy and he'd oneshot almost all of the people on Marvel's side by just batting an eye...then theres the fact that the Marvel side has noone to match Anti-Monitor...then theres the fact that if the Guardians banded together they'd be extremely hard to oppose...then theres the Cyborg who could take over every bit of tech that Marvel has...including the Galactus Gun...also theres Parallax who could take out anyone by making them fear and therefore susceptible to his power...Plus Ion...who unleash hell on all the Annihilation Wave...Plus Takion who'd be able to control all energy attacks driven his way...plus with a planet full of Supermantypes and an enormous army of GL types the Marvel team is going down.

quanchi112
Mxy can't die...He just goes back to the 5th Dimension every time he "dies". also the fact was gog cheapshotted Mxy and he'd oneshot almost all of the people on Marvel's side by just batting an eye...then theres the fact that the Marvel side has noone to match Anti-Monitor...then theres the fact that if the Guardians banded together they'd be extremely hard to oppose...then theres the Cyborg who could take over every bit of tech that Marvel has...including the Galactus Gun...also theres Parallax who could take out anyone by making them fear and therefore susceptible to his power...Plus Ion...who unleash hell on all the Annihilation Wave...Plus Takion who'd be able to control all energy attacks driven his way...plus with a planet full of Supermantypes and an enormous army of GL types the Marvel team is going down. no way the gurdians dont stack up to the celestial host not by a long shot. mxy doesnt have to die. he could be captured and his powers taken from him. parallx wouldnt induce fear in the celestials or galactus. he gets deal with. serioulsy i dont think with the forces u have and the backup the celestials have tha u could take down the fourth host.

dc has been judged by the fourth host and they fail.

Superherovandal
no way the gurdians dont stack up to the celestial host not by a long shot. mxy doesnt have to die. he could be captured and his powers taken from him. parallx wouldnt induce fear in the celestials or galactus. he gets deal with. serioulsy i dont think with the forces u have and the backup the celestials have tha u could take down the fourth host.

dc has been judged by the fourth host and they fail. How are they gonna capture Mxy?He could turn their most powerful members into his slaves...or into powerless chickens. Look what Joker with 99% of Mxy's power did...He rendered all the powerful members of DCU under his control...Plus he could give DS the antilife equation and then render all of the opposition under his control...Everyone on the opposition would be helpless to that...Noone's resisting that...Not the Celestials...not Galactus...Not the annihilation wave not odin noone

Estacado
Dc in a stomp.
"Mxy has got his chest blown by Gog!!!!!111"
OMFG WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh

Estacado
mxy has had his chest blown through by gog. the 4 th celestial host wasnt even phased by asgard with all its amped up efforts. mxy gets crushed early. yuga khan is no threat as a darkseid powered character can defeat him. am can be weakened. its not like hes some being with the ig who cant be weakened.

paralllax has lost as well.

i feel marvel can and would definitely win this. asgard and the 4 th celestial host add the firepower theyneed as they win hands down.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
OMG!!!!
So the Celestials and Asgard will beat Parallax ,Mxy and Anti-Monitor!!!!
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

quanchi112
How are they gonna capture Mxy?He could turn their most powerful members into his slaves...or into powerless chickens. Look what Joker with 99% of Mxy's power did...He rendered all the powerful members of DCU under his control...Plus he could give DS the antilife equation and then render all of the opposition under his control...Everyone on the opposition would be helpless to that...Noone's resisting that...Not the Celestials...not Galactus...Not the annihilation wave not odin noone mxy isnt all that powerful in all his showings. i mean serioulsy think about it he gets creamed by the celestials and he is out of the contest. fro doomsday we allow one kill and dont say well u cant kil him kinda stuff. mxy goes down hard. if ur going to play the antilifeequation ill play the gems card. that is bullshit and u know it. no outside powerups. plus i eeven saw orion lose with the anit life equation so ur exaggerating its effectiveness.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
OMG!!!!
So the Celestials and Asgard will beat Parallax ,Mxy and Anti-Monitor!!!!
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh yes they would. am has shown he can be weakend. the 4th host would have more than enough power to weaken him and take him out. mxy is blown to bits and isnt allowed back. one death is all your allowed. sory but marvel wins this.

TricksterPriest
laughing laughing laughing
OMG!!!!
So the Celestials and Asgard will Parallax ,Mxy and Anti-Monitor!!!!
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

QFT. hysterical2

There's no one on Marvel's side that even begins to compare to Mxy, Spectre, Parallax or AM.

crylaugh

Estacado
crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh
Quanchi is a ****ing joke.

quanchi112
QFT. hysterical2

There's no one on Marvel's side that even begins to compare to Mxy, Spectre, Parallax or AM.

crylaugh the celestials can. dont underestimate them. gog oneshotted mxy into submsiion and the celestials are packing more heat than that.

Estacado
the celestials can. dont underestimate them. gog oneshotted mxy into submsiion and the celestials are packing more heat than that.
laughinglaughinglaughinglaughing
You are a joke.

quanchi112
laughinglaughinglaughinglaughing
You are a joke. laughing

thats all u can do is post simleys. post away. show me a celestial getting just oneshotted with no plot device but just raw power that is less than gogs staff. im waiting.

Superherovandal
laughing

thats all u can do is post simleys. post away. show me a celestial getting just oneshotted with no plot device but just raw power that is less than gogs staff. im waiting. Thor broke open one with Mjolnir...and the fact stands they have done nothing to put them near AM... They are creations of eternity...AM far outstrips that he's the embodiment of the Antimatter universe (which is equal to all the matter universes combined) and most of the Matter universes.

KRS-Brandon
Anti-Matter Universe is equal and opposite of DCs multiverse. That puts AM over Multi-Eternity who is stronger than Eternity who created the celestials.

and quan is a *****

Avlon
Spite thread. Marvel side is screwed.

Mxy erases them all. Hell, the MU couldn't even handle Krona.

Game over.

quanchi112
Thor broke open one with Mjolnir...and the fact stands they have done nothing to put them near AM... They are creations of eternity...AM far outstrips that he's the embodiment of the Antimatter universe (which is equal to all the matter universes combined) and most of the Matter universes. the celestials are and can be more dangerous than just someone eternity created. i mean did you ever read gotg. scathan ring a bell. he pwned protege a mulitversal threat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KRS-Brandon
Anti-Matter Universe is equal and opposite of DCs multiverse. That puts AM over Multi-Eternity who is stronger than Eternity who created the celestials.

and quan is a ***** sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. im flattered by your hatred of me.

keep it up. it only makes me stronger. now stick to debating only. leave the insults at home.

one word for you scathan.

dont make him disapprove.

if hes capable of this who says the celestials arent capable of this also.

Superherovandal
the celestials have never shown to be even more powerful than Galactus...also they were created by Eternity if I am not mistaken.

quanchi112
the celestials have never shown to be even more powerful than Galactus...also they were created by Eternity if I am not mistaken. ever heard of scathan. he pwned the protege a multiversal threat. celestials are so uber its scary.

Sundipped
DC wins because:
OA with Guardians and Anti-Monitor>A Wave
New Gods>Asgard (Odin & Highfather locked up but the rest of fight is a mismatch except maybe Thor and Takion)
Combined effort of DC earth>4th Celestial
Sinestro Corp heralds and Daxam for clean up and extra help if needed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
DC wins because:
OA with Guardians and Anti-Monitor>A Wave
New Gods>Asgard (Odin & Highfather locked up but the rest of fight is a mismatch except maybe Thor and Takion)
Combined effort of DC earth>4th Celestial
Sinestro Corp heralds and Daxam for clean up and extra help if needed. dc earth would have no shot against the 4th celetial host. when have they gone down in actual combat as a collective group. even amped up odin really couldnt phase them.

the new gods couldnt deal with surtur with the twilight sword along with desak, the destroyer,betaray bill,thor girl,loki,ymir, not to mention odin as well.

the twilight sword took out galaxies.

now imagine galactus,tenebrous,and aegis with all their backups here meaning the awave.

marvel wins here.

King_Mungi
Don't forget Thunder

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Don't forget Thunder thunderstrike you mean and jurse as well and ulik. lots of backup.

dont forget seth along whith his death forces and bes the god of luck. the new gods would go down harder than when doomsday showed up on apokolips.

King_Mungi
No I'm talking about Johnny Thunderbolt from DC, the combined might of Thunderstrike, Kurse and Ulik would fall to the genie so meh! to that

quanchi112
No I'm talking about Johnny Thunderbolt from DC, the combined might of Thunderstrike, Kurse and Ulik would fall to the genie isnt it true if u kill the guy the genie listens to the genie is useless.

King_Mungi
isnt it true if u kill the guy the genie listens to the genie is useless.

Depends, he has shown to use his own powers in the past without waiting for commands in order to protect his keepers and do his own thing.

quanchi112
Depends, he has shown to use his own powers without waiting for commands in order to protect his keepers and do his own thing. i thought mrodr was did this while he was whipping some ass. i cant remeber all the details but am to lazy to go look it up now.

King_Mungi
i thought mrodr was did this while he was whipping some ass. i cant remeber all the details but am to lazy to go look it up now.

You remember correctly, Mordru slit Jakeem's throat, but like I said depends as times the Genie did things without given any commands.

Jakeem did pay him back for that, by stabbing the pen in Mordru's neck and the genie then banished him.

quanchi112
You remember correctly, Modred slit Jakeem's throat, but like I said depends as times the Genie did things without given any commands.

Jakeem did pay him back for that, by stabbing the pen in Modred's neck and the genie then banished him. this was in jsa was in not?

King_Mungi
this was in jsa was in not?

Yeppers, JSA #80 I believe

quanchi112
Yeppers, JSA #80 I believe i should get it out now and look thorugh it but i am so lazy right now. anyways on a side note mordru can be quite the badass now cant he?

King_Mungi
i should get it out now and look thorugh it but i am so lazy right now. anyways on a side note mordru can be quite the badass now cant he?

Great character, even in JSA #1 right off the bat he kills Kid Eternity and Mordru is said to survive the end of the universe

EDIT: Not sure why I keep saying Modred, I mean Mordru so I made the corrections.

quanchi112
Great character, even in JSA #1 right off the bat he kills Kid Eternity and Mordru is said to survive the end of the universe

EDIT: Not sure why I keep saying Modred, I mean Mordru so I made the corrections. mordru is definitely an interesting character. this much we can agree on.

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.