batman vs doc ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
this is not a straight up fight.

doc ock has come to gotham with carolyn trainer in toe the two have set up a new street drug triple x, xtc laced with gamma radiation. The side effects are the user becomes temporarily gamma powered with various effects for a short while followed by radiation poisoning. Ock is not being open about his operations and is running it behind the sceens and letting carolyn work with drug pushers. Can batman stop him before the city is over ran with this new drug?

lando005
bump

lando005
my thoughts..... there's gonna be a lotta gamma powered druggies going around, bats isnt gonna be able to look for ock for a while and then it's doubtful he'll be able to find him

Citizen V
Batman shuts him down, pretty easily.

Doc. Ock is not a drug dealer, neither is he smarter than Batman; Gotham is Batman's city for a reason, he takes down Ock pretty easily IMO.

lando005
Originally posted by Citizen V
Batman shuts him down, pretty easily.

Doc. Ock is not a drug dealer, neither is he smarter than Batman; Gotham is Batman's city for a reason, he takes down Ock pretty easily IMO. bats has to know doc's the one behind it all he will know is that a new drug is on the street not the person involved in it not to mention stopping all the gamma powered druggies then having to find octavious

Citizen V
Originally posted by lando005
bats has to know doc's the one behind it all he will know is that a new drug is on the street not the person involved in it not to mention stopping all the gamma powered druggies then having to find octavious

Yeah, he does all of that.

Pretty easily too IMO.

lando005
Yeah, he does all of that.

Pretty easily too IMO. will he do it? sure but not easily how's he gonna stop dozens of mini hulks tearing apart the city or whatever other effects the gamma would have on them he has to take time to stop the, then find out about the drug, then find any leads he has about the drug, since ock is a new player in town there isnt going to be much info on him and trainer is the one providing the drugs to the dealers so there's no proof ock's involved this will be a long case

lando005
then there is the matter of fighting ock once he finds him that in of itself will be hard enough he wouldn't be likely to beat him on his first encounter

Citizen V
Gamma drugs wouldn't be enough to turn you into the Hulk, because Gamma radiation (in the MU) reacts differently to different people and because Banner was exposed to a FAR larger quantity of it than could possibly be carried in drug form.

Doc Ock is a scientist, not a drug dealer and therefore wouldn't be very good at selling drugs. Batman has had years of experience fighting crime and this would most definetly not be the first time he's had to up against a drug dealer, which would give him the upper hand.

Batman also has home advantage, he owns the streets of Gotham and has patrolled them for years, he has only to subdue one of the dealers and beat them to a pulp to find out who their supplier is.

It may take a long time, but he would eventually find Doc Ock, I reckon with a good amount of prep he would be able to take him down, but if it came to a straight fight he'd lose more times than not.

He'd succeed at taking Ock's business down, but Ock would still be at large at the end of it probably.

lando005
Gamma drugs wouldn't be enough to turn you into the Hulk, because Gamma radiation (in the MU) reacts differently to different people and because Banner was exposed to a FAR larger quantity of it than could possibly be carried in drug form.

Doc Ock is a scientist, not a drug dealer and therefore wouldn't be very good at selling drugs. Batman has had years of experience fighting crime and this would most definetly not be the first time he's had to up against a drug dealer, which would give him the upper hand.

Batman also has home advantage, he owns the streets of Gotham and has patrolled them for years, he has only to subdue one of the dealers and beat them to a pulp to find out who their supplier is.

It may take a long time, but he would eventually find Doc Ock, I reckon with a good amount of prep he would be able to take him down, but if it came to a straight fight he'd lose more times than not.

He'd succeed at taking Ock's business down, but Ock would still be at large at the end of it probably. you didnt't pay enough attention to the set up for this fight ock's laced the drug with enough gamma radiation to give users temporary powers enough to turn into a hulk or a leader for a couple of minutes and to deal with that all over the city would be taxing even for bats

yes batman has taken on countless drug dealers but ock isn't dealing the drugs he's completely behind the shadows in this one the the only one giving the drugs to the dealers it trainer and she's not gonna give him up there may be a chance to get someone to give up the lab equipment ock's gonna need but not knowing anything about him bats would have to retreat after their first encounter

other than that i agree with what you say

SnazzySmurph
Batman just preps for however long, comes up with a device that absorbs Gamma Radiation, wtfpwns the drug users, then takes down Ock, with space for commercials in between.

lando005
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Batman just preps for however long, comes up with a device that absorbs Gamma Radiation, wtfpwns the drug users, then takes down Ock, with space for commercials in between. that's what i like about dc guys they always think simple answers work, atleast V put some serious thought into it and for a good portion of it he was right

lando005
at most i say he pins trainer and stops the drug flow but ock gets away

lando005
would anyone even go to jail if batman catches trainer it will be likely there wouldn't be any other witnesses soo seeing how bat's doesn't testify at trials there wont be much to put her away

ragesRemorse

doc ock has come to gotham with carolyn trainer in toe the two have set up a new street drug triple x, xtc laced with gamma radiation. The side effects are the user becomes temporarily gamma powered with various effects for a short while followed by radiation poisoning. Ock is not being open about his operations and is running it behind the sceens and letting carolyn work with drug pushers. Can batman stop him before the city is over ran with this new drug?

this was already done in no mans land

Faceman

1. Batman would have time for prep.

2. You don't fuc with Batmans city....

Batman wins 10/10 because he has time for a plan.......

guy222

Yes

lando005
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
this was already done in no mans land something like this yes this exact situation no

lando005
Originally posted by Faceman
1. Batman would have time for prep.

2. You don't fuc with Batmans city....

Batman wins 10/10 because he has time for a plan....... true enough but bats cant prep for it if he doesnt know there is a new drug hitting the streets he doesn't know about the situation so he's going to be in a reactive position if he can ever get a break from the gamma heads then he can find time to work on the source

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman wins here. He may take a little while, but he beats down all these guys and after finding about Doc Ock, Batman neutralizes him fairly quickly.

SnazzySmurph
that's what i like about dc guys they always think simple answers work, atleast V put some serious thought into it and for a good portion of it he was right 1. I'm not a DC guy, but you're clearly a Marvel guy.
2. I was kidding. barker

lando005
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
1. I'm not a DC guy, but you're clearly a Marvel guy.
2. I was kidding. barker sorry it's just that the last few dc threads i've made the dc fans kept giving these simple minded answers and not putting any thought into anything sorry for bitting your head off

BlaxicanHydra
You mean Supes speed blitzing Naraku? I hate Superman. He's 2-D overpowered character who overshadows good characters like Batman with his ridiculous feats. Because of him and Superboy I generally dislike DC. However, Supes would still trash Naraku in seconds.

lando005
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
You mean Supes speed blitzing Naraku? I hate Superman. He's 2-D overpowered character who overshadows good characters like Batman with his ridiculous feats. Because of him and Superboy I generally dislike DC. However, Supes would still trash Naraku in seconds. let's not get into this again this is about batman and doc ock

lando005
bump

lando005
bump

lando005
bumpx3

Soljer
Most people would have gotten the hint after the second bump in a rowermm.

Harry Fingerman
Does anyone else notice that Doc Ock, is also 'Do Cock'?

Ya, no? Just checking...

Soljer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Does anyone else notice that Doc Ock, is also 'Do Cock'?

Ya, no? Just checking...

Do Coctopus?

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Soljer
Do Coctopus? *giggles*

Soljer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
*giggles*

Do Cteroctopus?

lando005
Most people would have gotten the hint after the second bump in a rowermm. eh i'm all out of ides for threads for the moments so i'm putting up reruns

Soljer
You know, if you don't have any good ideas, you don't need to bump bad ones.

There isn't some 'thread quota' you have to meet.

lando005
You know, if you don't have any good ideas, you don't need to bump bad ones.

There isn't some 'thread quota' you have to meet. this wasnt a bad thread idea though... gotta admit it wasnt all my idea but i thought the concept was good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.