Thanos vs Goku!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phenomenol
Thanos has his standard tech and stuff he runs into Goku and they both want to fight.

King Kandy
Goku dies. Horribly.

Erik-Lensherr
Goku . Thanos would recive a major , humiliating and brutal beating .

King Kandy
I don't think so... Thanos has tech in this fight, which includes a forcefield that Galactus had a tough time penetrating.

Erik-Lensherr
Goku has instant transmission . It allows him to move anywhere instantly . This includes Hell , Supreme Kai's world etc .

King Kandy
Thanos's tech lets him do the same thing. He can go to other dimensions, etc, so your point is basically moot.

Kutulu
This would be a long tough battle, but I believe Thanos takes it.

Goku has incredible resilience, but so does Thanos, the difference is that Thanos is an Eternal and his endurance is off the charts. He can heal from internal injuries in the manner of moments, and reconstruct his body on the fly from damage. Goku would be blasting Thanos with planet busting attacks, but Thanos has survived worse. In the end Thanos out lasts Goku and takes the victory.

Thanos for the win.

Priest
Thanos all day.

Erik-Lensherr
You missed my point . You stated Thanos has a shield and I showed you a way Goku can get passed it . And this was just one way , since there are many others .

Originally posted by Kutulu
This would be a long tough battle, but I believe Thanos takes it.

Goku has incredible resilience, but so does Thanos, the difference is that Thanos is an Eternal and his endurance is off the charts. He can heal from internal injuries in the manner of moments, and reconstruct his body on the fly from damage. Goku would be blasting Thanos with planet busting attacks, but Thanos has survived worse. In the end Thanos out lasts Goku and takes the victory.

Thanos for the win.

Goku takes Solar System and Galaxy destroying blasts in his battles . Multiple blasts of that sort and keeps going . He can heal ? You think that's an advantage for Thanos ? I pressume you've watched Dragonball Z , correct ? That means you know who Cell or Boo is . You do know that both Cell and Boo could regenerate even if a single Cell of them was left alive right ? Not to mention that they could do this in very and I mean very little time seeing as how they move at incredible speeds . Goku would be blasting Thanos with planet destroying attacks ? Try Galaxy destroying attacks . Goku has Thanos owned in pretty much every aspect when it comes to a one on one fight .

King Kandy
About the shield thing, Thanos also has a skintight shield which withstands shots from the silver surfer without the slightest strain.

When has Goku ever used a Galaxy Destroying blast? When has anyone in DBZ?

guy222
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Thanos has his standard tech and stuff he runs into Goku and they both want to fight.

Thanos FTW

Citizen V
*moans*

Goku loses, just for existing.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Citizen V
*moans*

Goku loses, just for existing.

But if he can hold out against that for long enough he can make a bug glowy thing and win.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by King Kandy
I don't think so... Thanos has tech in this fight, which includes a forcefield that Galactus had a tough time penetrating.

Galactus didn't have a tough time penetrating Thanos shields. Besides Goku can casually unleash a planet destroying attack and Thanos Dies.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But if he can hold out against that for long enough he can make a bug glowy thing and win.

But.. Buu beat him and everybody knows:

Purple>>>Pink.

erm.

King Kandy
Galactus didn't have a tough time penetrating Thanos shields. Besides Goku can casually unleash a planet destroying attack and Thanos Dies.
So are you implying Galactus can't destroy a planet with ease? Because he had to seriously exert himself to penetrate Thanos's forcefield.

Phenomenol
Goku would kill Thanos with a planet destroying blast.

King Kandy
Not if he has his forcefield up.

Unless you think Goku>>>>>>Galactus.

Phenomenol
So are you implying Galactus can't destroy a planet with ease? Because he had to seriously exert himself to penetrate Thanos's forcefield.

That wasn't a planet destroying attack that Galactus was using on Thanos.

His forcefields can NOT take Planet destroying attacks.

King Kandy
So you think Galactus needs to seriously exert himself to destroy a planet? That doesn't seem in line with a weak Galactus destroying 3 solar systems with a wave of his hand.

Kutulu
Goku would kill Thanos with a planet destroying blast.

Thanos has destroyed planets as a side effect of him hitting someone else.

Thanos just has too much durability for Goku to win here. I am a DBZ fan, I've seen every Dragonball, DragonballZ, and Dragonball GT episode and have about 10 of the books that are still in Japanese, and I still say that Goku loses.

Galactus can destroy Galaxies, and he had to seriously exert himself to penetrate Thanos' shield. Odin has destroyed Galaxies, he also had to exert himself to get Thanos starting to look down. Silver Surfer can destroy planets, and can make stars go Supernova, and his blasts didn't even penetrate either one of Thanos' forcefields.

Phenomenol
So you think Galactus needs to seriously exert himself to destroy a planet? That doesn't seem in line with a weak Galactus destroying 3 solar systems with a wave of his hand.

Incorrect, Galactus was FED after eating cosmic pills and destroying three star systems was OFF PANEL, could be very false.

No, Thanos and Drax powers combined became victim of the planet and it destroyed. That does not count. Thanos durability sucks caompared to Goku who can take planet destroying and more. Galactus has never destroyed a Galaxy (unless you can post scans)? Please don't go off of here say. Surfer has NEVER destroyed a planet either, he and his opponents combined destroyed a planet, never under his own power. Surfer gets knocked out all the time.

King Kandy
False on every count:

Galactus said he was weak from Annihilus's tamperings, which shows that well... He was weak.

Thanos and Drax together can destroy a planet, which means at the very least Thanos can destroy half a planet... And it proves without doubt that he can survive a planet's destruction.

Silver Surfer destroyed a planet by himself when he fought Ravenous. If you'd actually read it, the fight stops, Surfer gathers energy and destroys the planet, and then says something along the lines of "Have I made my point?"

Kutulu
Incorrect, Galactus was FED after eating cosmic pills and destroying three star systems was OFF PANEL, could be very false.

No, Thanos and Drax powers combined became victim of the planet and it destroyed. That does not count. Thanos durability sucks caompared to Goku who can take planet destroying and more. Galactus has never destroyed a Galaxy (unless you can post scans)? Please don't go off of here say. Surfer has NEVER destroyed a planet either, he and his opponents combined destroyed a planet, never under his own power. Surfer gets knocked out all the time.

Now I know you're trolling after that statement. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phenomenol
False on every count:

Galactus said he was weak from Annihilus's tamperings, which shows that well... He was weak.

Thanos and Drax together can destroy a planet, which means at the very least Thanos can destroy half a planet... And it proves without doubt that he can survive a planet's destruction.

Silver Surfer destroyed a planet by himself when he fought Ravenous. If you'd actually read it, the fight stops, Surfer gathers energy and destroys the planet, and then says something along the lines of "Have I made my point?"

NO, Galactus fed from the Cosmic pills that Thanos left him!

Show me where Thanos can survive planet destroying? Especially from the fact he RAN from Champion with the Power Gem and has DIED from less?

Silver Surfer and Ravenous destroyed the planet look at the entire fight!

Nothing but facts in that post.

King Kandy
Um it proves Thanos can survive a planet destruction because Drax and him destroyed the planet they were fighting on and he survived it.

Maybe Galactus fed, but he was still weak.

I have read the whole fight. They fight for a bit, stop fighting, Surfer destroys the planet and acts all sarcastic.

Laminator_X
Goku's mega-attacks are too slow, while his fast attacks aren't sufficient to bring Thanos down.

Phenomenol
Um it proves Thanos can survive a planet destruction because Drax and him destroyed the planet they were fighting on and he survived it.

Maybe Galactus fed, but he was still weak.

I have read the whole fight. They fight for a bit, stop fighting, Surfer destroys the planet and acts all sarcastic.

The blast didn't DIRECTLY hit him, despite Thanos being injured to weaker blasts directed at him. Surfer and Ravebous destroyed the planet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lOpNFwKNu68

SnazzySmurph
Goku dies. Horribly.

King Kandy
The blast didn't DIRECTLY hit him, despite Thanos being injured to weaker blasts directed at him. Surfer and Ravebous destroyed the planet.
Thanos was on Planet. Planet exploded. Thanos survived. Hence, Thanos can survive a planet exploding.

Can you just admit your wrong about the Ravenous thing? He didn't DO anything. He just stood there while Surfer gathered the power cosmic and destroyed the planet.

Seriously, when Ravenous just stands there for about three pages while Surfer gathers power, says "I'm going to destroy the planet" and destroys the planet... How can that possibly be construed as a byproduct of fighting Ravenous?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lOpNFwKNu68
Um, that's really, really slow.

Phenomenol
Thanos was on Planet. Planet exploded. Thanos survived. Hence, Thanos can survive a planet exploding.

Can you just admit your wrong about the Ravenous thing? He didn't DO anything. He just stood there while Surfer gathered the power cosmic and destroyed the planet.

Seriously, when Ravenous just stands there for about three pages while Surfer gathers power, says "I'm going to destroy the planet" and destroys the planet... How can that possibly be construed as a byproduct of fighting Ravenous?

Um, that's really, really slow.

Then why did Thanos DIE from less attacks? Why did he run away from Champion's DIRECT attack?

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1787/annihilationsilversurfemi9.jpg

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4227/annihilationsilversurfegj7.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7697/annihilationsilversurfekt9.jpg

Like I said, Surfer and Ravenous combined, please don't lie.

Um, Goku ALWAYS fights at Super speed and thanos won't handle it because he has "Human Enhanced reflexes!"

King Kandy
Then why did Thanos DIE from less attacks? Why did he run away from Champion's DIRECT attack?

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1787/annihilationsilversurfemi9.jpg

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4227/annihilationsilversurfegj7.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7697/annihilationsilversurfekt9.jpg

Like I said, Surfer and Ravenous combined, please don't lie.

Um, Goku ALWAYS fights at Super speed and thanos won't handle it because he has "Human Enhanced reflexes!"
Why did he die from less? Cause Drax is like Kryptonite to him.

Do you see ANY energy destroying the planet besides Surfers? If it was also Ravenouses energy, why does he give up afterwords? observe how shocked he is at Surfers power... That's not the reaction of someone who contributed equally to the planets destruction. Why did surfer say "Learn From This" if it wasn't him who was making it all happen... It makes NO SENSE that Ravenous did just as much to destroy the planet as Surfer.

Please don't just make shit up. Those scans do nothing to proove your point. They do everything to proove mine.

Phenomenol
Why did he die from less? Cause Drax is like Kryptonite to him.

Do you see ANY energy destroying the planet besides Surfers? If it was also Ravenouses energy, why does he give up afterwords? observe how shocked he is at Surfers power... That's not the reaction of someone who contributed equally to the planets destruction. Why did surfer say "Learn From This" if it wasn't him who was making it all happen... It makes NO SENSE that Ravenous did just as much to destroy the planet as Surfer.

Please don't just make shit up. Those scans do nothing to proove your point. They do everything to proove mine.

Thanos RAN and has been hurt by less attacks not just from Drax.

Also, you didn't even read the comic did you? That was a PLANATOID not a planet they were fighting on and both of the powers (Struggling/fighting) destroyed it. Please don't lie.

Kento

Also, you didn't even read the comic did you? That was a PLANATOID not a planet they were fighting on and both of the powers (Struggling/fighting) destroyed it. Please don't lie.

From those scans...It seems pretty clear that Surfer destroyed whatever they were on.

Phenomenol
No, the fighting and struggling between them destroyed the planetoid.

Sundipped
Thanos can beat every form except SSJ4.

Creshosk
No, the fighting and struggling between them destroyed the planetoid. Please stop lying.

Kento
No, the fighting and struggling between them destroyed the planetoid. Sure that's why nothing happened while they were struggling and Surfer let his energy go when it exploded. Also why the other guy was like "How?"

King Kandy
No, the fighting and struggling between them destroyed the planetoid.
Then why was Ravenous so shocked that it had happened? Clearly the only reason for it was that he didn't know Surfer was powerful enough to do it.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Kento
Sure that's why nothing happened while they were struggling and Surfer let his energy go when it exploded. Also why the other guy was like "How?"

He was overpowerd thats why he was shcocked, it doesn't matter it was a PLANETOID not a planet.

He was shocked becuase he was OVERPOWERED he lost the battle.

Creshosk
More lies. Quit lying you person who lies alot.

King Kandy
Um why is it that the planet only displays ill-effect when Surfer really cuts loose?

How come it's only surfers blue energy that we see destroying the planet?

How come Surfer said he wanted Ravenous to learn something before the planet exploded?

The answer is obviously that SURFER DESTROYED THE PLANET!

Creshosk
Um why is it that the planet only displays ill-effect when Surfer really cuts loose?

How come Surfer said he wanted Ravenous to learn something before the planet exploded?

The answer is obviously that SURFER DESTROYED THE PLANET! It couldn't possibly be that, that'd make Surfer more powerful and by extention Thanos. And sionce the little fanboy's dreams would be so terribly crushed by this it's obvious that it was something that doesn't make any logical sense and goes against what was portrayed on panel.

Endless Mike
LOL. Thanos makes Goku his *****. Did you see what he did to the Fallen One? Imagine that, except quicker.

Phenomenol

The answer is obviously that SURFER DESTROYED THE PLANET!

IT WAS A PLANATOID not a planet! Nope, the planet suffers when both are struggling and ravenous was just overpowered.

King Kandy
IT WAS A PLANATOID not a planet! Nope, the planet suffers when both are struggling and ravenous was just overpowered.
Um how come the planet didn't explode all the other pages they fought in?

Do you mean to tell me that it's pure coincidence that The planet was encompassed by Surfers energy and exploded when surfer started to cut loose?

Priest
Herald Nova destroyed a Star, why wouldn't u believe that Surfer can destroy a planet?

Phenomenol
Um how come the planet didn't explode all the other pages they fought in?

Do you mean to tell me that it's pure coincidence that The planet was encompassed by Surfers energy and exploded when surfer started to cut loose?

The planetoid started to crumble when both characrters LOCKED into a each other for the struggle and then the planatoid was destroyed.

King Kandy
The planetoid started to crumble when both characrters LOCKED into a each other for the struggle and then the planatoid was destroyed.
over

Kutulu
Originally posted by Priest
Herald Nova destroyed a Star, why wouldn't u believe that Surfer can destroy a planet?

To destroy a sun is easy for a herald:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1988_009_17.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1988_009_18.jpg

Destroying a planet isn't even remotely difficult for a herald.

-- edit ---
This is to show that you were correct.

Phenomenol
Thats nothing for them. Seeing how they can absorb Solar Energy and those rays.

Creshosk
What is it with this guy and intentionally lying by skewing obvious evidence?

Just now in another thread he tried to say that Superman couldn't escape a black hole, by only showing Superman going into the double black hole, and then refused to post the rest of the story showing him getting out. Its obvious this guy is biased to all hell with his attempts at misleading people with skewwed evidence.

Phenomenol
I just pwned you, go check it out. You lied about Supes escaping.

Kutulu
Thats nothing for them. Seeing how they can absorb Solar Energy and those rays.

So you're saying that destroying a sun is easier than destroying a planet?
durlaugh

Priest
Originally posted by Creshosk

Just now in another thread he tried to say that Superman couldn't escape a black hole, by only showing Superman going into the double black hole, and then refused to post the rest of the story showing him getting out. Its obvious this guy is biased to all hell with his attempts at misleading people with skewwed evidence.
thumb up

Phenomenol
So you're saying that destroying a sun is easier than destroying a planet?
durlaugh

Nova is the damn sun, why wouldn't it be easier for her to do it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Creshosk

He's just a hopeless fanboy. He thinks DBZ characters are the strongest ever and can beat anyone.

Kutulu
Nova is the damn sun, why wouldn't it be easier for her to do it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the heck are you talking about? That sentence doesn't even make sense.

Creshosk
What the heck are you talking about? That sentence doesn't even make sense. Ignore him, he's a troll. He's just trying to get reactions out of people.

Phenomenol
What the heck are you talking about? That sentence doesn't even make sense.

Nova is FIRE she is basically the sun! Why are you surprised that she can do that.

Kutulu
Nova is FIRE she is basically the sun! Why are you surprised that she can do that.

She is not the sun. She is a herald of Galactus. She is not living fire, she is the same as Surfer who can manipulate cosmic energy.

Endless Mike

So then I guess Thing can destroy the Earth, since he's made of rock, and that means he basically is the earth, right?

Generic Hero
Thanos held his own against the galaxy-buster Odin (Without his force fields), and his force fields take blows from Galactus. Furthermore, he has the ability to redirect and re-channel many forms of energy (His capacity for this is quite large, as he once re-channeled enough energy to make the entire Universe scream). Also, he consistently beats people who are Herald level, and Goku is no higher than that.

Thanos wins this. Goku would blast him with a full power Kamehameha. Thanos takes it and proceeds to vaporize Goku.

Phenomenol
She is not the sun. She is a herald of Galactus. She is not living fire, she is the same as Surfer who can manipulate cosmic energy.

She is the sun she is almost like Firelord!!!!

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Generic Hero
Thanos held his own against the galaxy-buster Odin (Without his force fields), and his force fields take blows from Galactus. Furthermore, he has the ability to redirect and re-channel many forms of energy (His capacity for this is quite large, as he once re-channeled energy energy to make the entire Universe scream). Also, he consistently beats people who were Herald level, and Goku is no higher than that.

Thanos wins this. Goku would blast him with a full power Kamehameha. Thanos takes it and proceeds to vaporize Goku.

Odin never destroyed a galaxy? Thanos lost the fight. Thanos can't TAKE planet destroying attacks.

Goku wins.

Endless Mike
Odin never destroyed a galaxy? Thanos lost the fight. Thanos can't TAKE planet destroying attacks.

Goku wins.

Odin destroyed galaxies in his fight with Seth, in his fight with Infinity, in his fight with Forsung (their energy had a "galaxy - wide trail"wink and is dimensional/space-time warper and high Skyfather.

Thanos didn't beat him, but he did well.

Goku would have lost most of his fights if his allies hadn't helped him.

He would have died against Vegeta without Yajirobe, Gohan, and Krillin's help.

He would have died against Frieza without Vegeta, Gohan, Picollo, Krillin, King Kai, Guru, and Kami's help.

He did die against Cell.

He would have died against Buu without, well, pretty much everyone's help.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Odin destroyed galaxies in his fight with Seth, in his fight with Infinity, in his fight with Forsung (their energy had a "galaxy - wide trail"wink and is dimensional/space-time warper and high Skyfather.

Goku would have lost most of his fights if his allies hadn't helped him.

He would have died against Vegeta without Yajirobe, Gohan, and Krillin's help.

He would have died against Frieza without Vegeta, Gohan, Picollo, Krillin, King Kai, Guru, and Kami's help.

He did die against Cell.

He would have died against Buu without, well, pretty much everyone's help. He would have died against Raditz if not for.. oh wait...

Kutulu
Odin never destroyed a galaxy?

Is this a question or a statement? Odin has destroyed a galaxy on-panel.

He lost against one of the most powerful skyfathers, standing his ground as long as he did against a galaxy buster in Asgard no less is a tremendous feat.

Yes he can, and he has.

Goku loses.

Phenomenol

Oh you mean the same scans you posted and got dismissed. It was HYPERBOLE.

Thanos DIES.

Endless Mike
Is this a question or a statement? Odin has destroyed a galaxy on-panel.

He's been shown it multiple times, but he just denies it.

Phenomenol
He's been shown it multiple times, but he just denies it.

Post the scans of the HYPERBOLE!!!!! You and these scans have ben dismissed.

Endless Mike
Oh you mean the same scans you posted and got dismissed. It was HYPERBOLE.

Thanos DIES.

Why was it Hyperbole?

Because you say so?

The entire universe was being effected. Planets were being destroyed, stars were burning out, all the cosmic people were freaking out that the universe was dying.

Meanwhile when someone in DBZ makes a claim it's never hyperbole to you and always infallible.

You're pathetic.

Oh, BTW: Thanos can't die. He's IMMORTAL.

Endless Mike
Post the scans of the HYPERBOLE!!!!! You and these scans have ben dismissed.

Dismissed by you due to your idiotic fanboyism.

Look at the Odin respect thread.

Phenomenol
Why was it Hyperbole?

Because you say so?

The entire universe was being effected. Planets were being destroyed, stars were burning out, all the cosmic people were freaking out that the universe was dying.

Meanwhile when someone in DBZ makes a claim it's never hyperbole to you and always infallible.

You're pathetic.

Oh, BTW: Thanos can't die. He's IMMORTAL.

Because No Galaxies were destroyed especially in a pocket dimension. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos DID DIE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endless Mike
Because No Galaxies were destroyed especially in a pocket dimension. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos DID DIE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It wasn't a pocket dimension. In the Seth fight they fought in Asgard but the energy bled through to the main 616 universe and other dimensions and even other universes (confirmed by Doctor Strange).

In the Infinity fight he was fighting in the main 616 universe.

In the Forsung fight he started in Asgard but left it and travelled across the universe (confirmed by dialogue) and then returned to Asgard.

Thanos died because Drax was specifically created by Kronos (an abstract embodiment of time) to kill him and Death allowed it.

Creshosk
Mike just ignore him. He's not going to change as he's just doing this to get reactions from people.

He obviously doesn't care about other people's opinions. He made this thread so its obvious he's just trying to get reactions from people.

Phenomenol
It wasn't a pocket dimension. In the Seth fight they fought in Asgard but the energy bled through to the main 616 universe and other dimensions and even other universes (confirmed by Doctor Strange).

In the Infinity fight he was fighting in the main 616 universe.

In the Forsung fight he started in Asgard but left it and travelled across the universe (confirmed by dialogue) and then returned to Asgard.

Thanos died because Drax was specifically created by Kronos (an abstract embodiment of time) to kill him and Death allowed it.

Asgard is a pocket dimension. Odin NEVER destroyed Galaxies on panel!

Endless Mike
Asgard is a different dimension from 616.

That does not invalidate the fact that while fighting in Asgard, Odin and Seth's energies bled through to other dimensions, including 616, and destroyed galaxies there.

Neither does it invalidate the fact that while fighting Infinity, Odin was in the 616 universe.

Neither does it invalidate the fact that while fighting Forsung, Odin flew through the entire 616 universe and then came back.

Phenomenol
And? He never destroyed a galaxy on panel. Leave it alone.

Creshosk
Asgard is a different dimension from 616.

That does not invalidate the fact that while fighting in Asgard, Odin and Seth's energies bled through to other dimensions, including 616, and destroyed galaxies there.

Neither does it invalidate the fact that while fighting Infinity, Odin was in the 616 universe.

Neither does it invalidate the fact that while fighting Forsung, Odin flew through the entire 616 universe and then came back. He's never going to accept things for the way they are. Stop feeding the troll.

darthgoober
Is someone really questioning whether or not someone like Surfer or Thanos has enough power to destroy a planet? Surfer's power output was enough to create a black hole BEFORE his upgrade in Annihilation so I think his power should be more than sufficient enough to destroy a planet. And considering the fact that Thanos's power output has ALWAYS been higher than Surfer, I think it's a safe assumption that he can do the same.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by darthgoober
Is someone really questioning whether or not someone like Surfer or Thanos has enough power to destroy a planet? Surfer's power output was enough to create a black hole BEFORE his upgrade in Annihilation so I think his power should be more than sufficient enough to destroy a planet. And considering the fact that Thanos's power output has ALWAYS been higher than Surfer, I think it's a safe assumption that he can do the same.

Phenom is just a fanboy who makes completely stupid arguments.

Oh, BTW: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Odin/OdinvsForsung2.jpg

This is so far beyond anything DBZ characters have ever done that it should be used as an acid test to tell if someone is a hopeless fanboy. If they argue against it (like I know Phenom will), then they are.

Captain REX
Phenomenol, no need to be 'dismissing' anyone. That's not how things work around here...

Phenomenol
Phenom is just a fanboy who makes completely stupid arguments.

Oh, BTW: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Odin/OdinvsForsung2.jpg

This is so far beyond anything DBZ characters have ever done that it should be used as an acid test to tell if someone is a hopeless fanboy. If they argue against it (like I know Phenom will), then they are.

Where is the galaxy being destroyed???? That was just planets which can easily be done by any DBZ character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
Where is the galaxy being destroyed???? That was just planets which can easily be done by any DBZ character. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Really? How many DBZ characters have destroyed a planet on panel?

Generic Hero
Erm, to expand a planet-destroying blast over that range you'd need a lot of power. A galaxy contains a trillion planets. So, if that blast was focused on a single person, they'd be feeling the energy of a planet destroying blast times a trillion.

Besides, the only person to destroy a planet (Without sending a chain reaction to the core) in DBZ is Kid Buu, and he *beat* Goku.

But of course, making a few thousand stars takes exponentially more energy than destroying a planet.

Endless Mike

It states that the universe is shaking and that suns are created, and that their energy wake is as wide as a galaxy.

They are fighting beyond space and time as well, across the entire universe, in a matter of minutes.

DBZ characters fight on the surface of planets, and only destroy them when they specifically target them, not merely as a side effect of their fights. In fact the collateral damage from DBZ fights rarely exceeds a few craters and busted up rocks.

Destroying galaxies:

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinseth030qo.jpg

Now if you want the whole Odin vs. Infinity fight, it's long, but here you go:

http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor185024ov.jpg
"A giant has has torn apart the very fabric of the universe! It will mean the end of all life in the universe itself!"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor185087rj.jpg
"To whom a planet means less than any pebble?"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor185096uz.jpg
"Twas but a vague and mystic hand - and yet it spanned a galaxy!"
"The universe shall crumble!"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor185112ex.jpg
"Infinity hath power enough to enslave the cosmos!"
"Who shall save the universe?"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor185161as.jpg
"An omnipotent figure battles on - with the universe at stake!"
"Though space be endless - the cosmos vast - they be too small for thee and me!"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor185172ya.jpg
"Though planets crumble, though galaxies fall"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor185186vg.jpg
"There are flickering lights - where no lights have ever been!"
"And - areas of darkness- where once faint quasars pulsed!" (Quasars are as powerful as galaxies). "It means worlds being born and dying!". "It means far more than that!" "It means a mad, monstrous, mind - boggling cataclysm, -so unimaginably powerful it has pierced the veil of space and time!" "Any force so shattering, though it's farther away than our minds can imagine - such a force can destroy the Earth!"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor186018kq.jpg
"Threatens to destroy the universe!"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor186027ur.jpg
"Only the power of Odin stands between Infinity and the death of all who live!"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor186084fd.jpg
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor186100eo.jpg
"There is a cataclysm - out in deepest space!" "But it can't affect us here and now, because of the speed of light, you're witnessing something that happened ages ago." "I know it sounds mad - impossible, but that's not the case! I'm seeing a monstrous event which is happening right now!" (Odin and Infinity's battle is blasting the universe at faster than light speed). "Planets - at the outer periphery of space - are vanishing - one by one. Something is wrong in the universe - something which is affecting Earth right at this very moment!"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor187020ar.jpg
"Who seizes worlds as if they be but toys"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor187054ab.jpg
"With a universe at stake"
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor187078ny.jpg
"Seeking and seizing planets at will!"

I'm getting bored but you get the idea.

Phenomenol
No, I am getting bored with you. So I will ask again. Where was the galaxies being destoryed on panel? most of those scans planets weren't even being destryed. You didn't back up your claim yet you tried to beat around the bush with scans that were not needed.

King Kandy
Originally posted by darthgoober
Really? How many DBZ characters have destroyed a planet on panel?

Generic Hero
So now this guy is arguing against the omniscient narrator.

*sighs*

Creshosk

*sighs* Yup.. watch this:

Phenomenol
Care to show me where the "long dead galaxies are being destroyed?" "Show me where dead Suns are reignited?"

HYPERBOLE!!!!!!

Creshosk

*sighs* What'd I tell ya? *points to phen's last post*

King Kandy
Care to show me where the "long dead galaxies are being destroyed?" "Show me where dead Suns are reignited?"

HYPERBOLE!!!!!!
Care to show me all the destroyed planets from DBZ?

Captain REX
I think I'm just going to close this one. Only a matter of time.

I'm going to make a ruling on this one, though. The omniscient narrator, such as the one stating that "long-dead galaxies are destroyed; dying stars are reignited!" as a result of the fight with Thanos...is always correct. You cannot argue against the narrator. That's entirely pointless.

Things do not need to be shown; they can simply be said. If that were not the case, we'd all have a good laugh at The Iliad or Beowulf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.