Batman vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Batman from Batman and Son vs Current Kingpin.

Batman gets 30 minutes of prep time and all of his gadgets available except: Boomtubes and motherboxes. No vehicles either.

Kingpin also gets all his little minions including: Bullseye and 50 other henchmen all armed with automatic weapons.

The fights in Gotham at night.

braz
Bump

Symmetric Chaos
KP

Citizen V
Kingpin.

braz
Has Bullseye ever used a gun before? Cuz damn, now that I think of it, he would be sooo deadly with one considering what he can do with a toothpick.

Alfheim
Batman.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
KP

braz
I think if Batman manages to take out Bullseye before being seen, or before he attacks the henchmen, then he could actually take this.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman. No bullets will harm Batman unless their teflon-coated. That said. Once Batman fains death, he gets up, takes out all the henchmen. Then comes Bulls-Eye. Bulls-Eye may not be a pushover, but he does go down. Finally, Wilson Fisk. Fisk is a decent fighter, however not that good, as Batman is a far superior fighter than Fisk and will easily take him down and arrest him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by braz
Has Bullseye ever used a gun before? Cuz damn, now that I think of it, he would be sooo deadly with one considering what he can do with a toothpick.

To shoot or throw through someone's head?

I'm pretty sure he's fired a gun in the past.

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
To shoot or throw through someone's head?

I'm pretty sure he's fired a gun in the past.

Either. no expression

CaptainStoic
I'm pretty sure Batman would win, but it would not be as easy as some may think, Wilson is pretty fast for someone his size, and he is stronger than Bruce. All the same Batman for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.