PT = Prime of the Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Darn yoU LS. Why aren't you on when i need your wisdom.

I'm in a debate on the LucasForms KOTOR Forum and this guy is telling me KOTOR Jedi > PT Jedi. He's a total moron but I need the interview in which GL says this about the Jedi.

If anyone has it, thanks a bunch.

Manslayer
Give me the link and i will literally tear that guy to shits. I HATE kotor fanboys.

When ever you have problems with debates out of these forums just post us the links. We will handle it from here and if im not wrong lucas said the prime of the jedi thing in the TPM commentary

Darth Hord
yeah post the link, i would like to see this.

Manslayer
Ok my username there is sephira. I am so going to enjoy ripping them apart. Support is welcomed. Darth sexy and Lightsnake, we need you too

Nikkolas
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=181224

Well, it IS a KOTOR forum but very reliable and there are quite a lot of intelligent people on here.

The Revan/Nihilus topic went for over 500 posts. lol

But the Palps/Revan topic is okay. A lot of people know Palpatinw wins just this Jenobi guy talking sh*t like Mace beating Palpatine means Revan beats Palpatine.

Manslayer
There, i am confident that we have torn that fcuker to pieces. Him replying will only prove him a super idiot

Darth Hord
wow, i would love to see those people try and debate on here.....

Manslayer
WTF i got banned and my posts deleted for the sake of argueing on sidious side.

Wow those people sure are ****ers

Its just abit of swearing god damm it swallow it and move on. Fcuk KMC still remains the best place to debate. At least i can be aggressive and swear and actually argue

Nikkolas
KMC is a very permitting forum when it comes to insults and swears.

Not all boards are like it.

Darth Hord
And the people aren't retarded here well most of us anyway.......

Manslayer
Well kmc feels like a home forum where i can be myself at times. I juz hate all the other forums

Darth Hord
And there just way too many kotor fanboys that just say their opinion and bash everyone who disagrees.

Captain REX
KMC owns you. That's why. doped

I've always found KMC to be a lot more friendly than most other internet communities (excluding boards spawned from KMC by KMC members, of course).

Manslayer
Hah yea lol. KMC is number 1 when it comes to debating SW

Darth Sexy
Yea KMC is the most objective forum i've ever been on. The rest just ban you when they're wrong or when you don't agree with their ridiculous views.

Nikkolas
Hear that mods?

He's insulting you.

BAN HIM.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Captain REX
KMC owns you. That's why. doped

I've always found KMC to be a lot more friendly than most other internet communities (excluding boards spawned from KMC by KMC members, of course).

Referring to EoD perhaps? lol

Darth Sexy
duh

Generic Hero
Dear God.

Everyone now has my e-mail sad Stuff like that spreads fast. . .

Gideon
Originally posted by Generic Hero
Dear God.

Everyone now has my e-mail sad Stuff like that spreads fast. . .

That prick was you? no expression

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Manslayer
Ok my username there is sephira.

I'm Kas'!m.

Melcórë
Give me the link and i will literally tear that guy to shits. I HATE kotor fanboys.

When ever you have problems with debates out of these forums just post us the links. We will handle it from here and if im not wrong lucas said the prime of the jedi thing in the TPM commentary

....KotOR's a thousand times better than half the $h!te spouted in the PT and in most of the modern-EU....

Generic Hero
Yeah, someone suggested we ask the guy for clarification. I did the honors.

BlaxicanHydra

Nikkolas
This guy is such a moron.

*responded to him again*

Ugh.

BlaxicanHydra
sad

Violent2Dope
Those guys were kinda dumb, but from what I saw the guys on that other forum(in the Nihilus vs. Revan thread) were far worse.

Manslayer
yea i had like a frickin long arguement and that ******* moderator deleted it because i defeated the revan > sidious bullshit with concrete evidence

Violent2Dope
yea i had like a frickin long arguement and that ******* moderator deleted it because i defeated the revan > sidious bullshit with concrete evidence That kinda sucks. Maybe you should do it again without the profanity?

Captain REX
If you swear, you will lose. That's our policy here. You start to lose crediblity as soon as you look like you've snapped.

In any case, Lucas has said that PT era is superior to all previous periods.

BlaxicanHydra
Man REX, your the man. I love your firm stands and silent intensity.

Manslayer
Well well nikkolas just take a look at the argument i posted, Its more than enough to annihilate him

Manslayer
Originally posted by Captain REX
If you swear, you will lose. That's our policy here. You start to lose crediblity as soon as you look like you've snapped.

In any case, Lucas has said that PT era is superior to all previous periods. Can i have the quote and source please? Thank you

Violent2Dope
Well well nikkolas just take a look at the argument i posted, Its more than enough to annihilate him I read it. Nice job! thumbsup

Captain REX
George Lucas, Episode III commentary. If I have to find it again, I will cry and I will break up with you.

And I'm keeping the house.

Manslayer
haha

Manslayer
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I read it. Nice job! thumbsup thank you smile

Manslayer
Lastly we will need more people to go in that debate in that forum because i am getting sick and tired of those idiots who proclaim themselves debators when they cant even construct an arguement or even post a counter arguement at all.

Darth sexy, plz do join in too

BlaxicanHydra
Dude, the idiocy there is no where near the other level of the Herochat forum that Nikko showed me erm

They don't even debate, just to link too old threads that have greater retardation in them.

Manslayer
There, that moron replied again and he himself said he wouldnt quote me, Problably due to the fact that he cant argue.

Anyways i owned him again

Manslayer
HOLY SHIT ! I CANNOT believe this, that dumb shit prick nebaris is on that forums posting and making lies saying that bastila > the exile.

Read his posts and i will garentee you, its THE SAME nebaris who caused us trouble. Look at his sentences and his claims that bastila is a saber prodigy and his famous "oh shit she force pursuaded a fricking hutt means shes so uber!!!"

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2359923#post2359923

Darth Hord
I guess he got tired of having arguments destroyed everytime here and wanted to find a place where is arguments are new and maybe he thinks he can win there......don't let that happen.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Darth Hord
I guess he got tired of having arguments destroyed everytime here and wanted to find a place where is arguments are new and maybe he thinks he can win there......don't let that happen. I would need support you know.

Depending on the arguement i can shred him apart or be shredded by him.

Mostly depends with the topic. So far darth sexy and acstyles are the best people to call to beat his ass

Darth Hord
I'll try and get on over there but my time is limited for the next few days.

Manslayer
Its no problem, just dont make a move on him until he does something

Darth Hord
The administrator there seems to be more strict like once you start getting into a serious debate in which there is no profanity they seem to give warnings.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Darth Hord
The administrator there seems to be more strict like once you start getting into a serious debate in which there is no profanity they seem to give warnings. Thats because they are idiots who dont know how to define canon.

If some one argues about revans case(seeing that the mods themselves are fanboys) they don giva shit but when some one comes up with a cogent sidious arguement, They give me a warning.

To be honest even nebaris and legend can form arguements which will shatter their pathetic claims to pieces. Anybody from KMC can just go there are literally rip their assholes open

Darth Hord
Thats because they are idiots who dont know how to define canon.

If some one argues about revans case(seeing that the mods themselves are fanboys) they don giva shit but when some one comes up with a cogent sidious arguement, They give me a warning.

To be honest even nebaris and legend can form arguements which will shatter their pathetic claims to pieces. Anybody from KMC can just go there are literally rip their assholes open

I honestly don't consider nebaris and legend to be horrible/unintelligent debaters(most of the time anyway) they just take their fanboyism to far and put WAY TOO MUCH emphasis on feats and unknowns (like how legend argued about revan killing the two terantateks against advent)

Darth Sexy
I woudn't ever waste my time debating with Noobaris. That guy epitomizes stupidity to the highest magnitude.

Manslayer
Once again those self proclaimed debators have been owned. Im not trying to be cocky or anything but so far i have owned 4 people at once. Jambi nancy, rellion and that obss.

I have never seen anybody so ignorant in any debate before.

All those fools are resorting to fanboyism.

One guy even preached about how important canon is and he doesnt even know that revans a lightsider nor does he know wtf TNEC means

Melcórë
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
crylaugh

.. oh wait.. your being serious?

Seriously. Jar-Jar? Midichlorians? Stalker-Anakin? Overly repetitive EU-stories? You prefer that to something which (although somewhat repetitive in terms of story) actually feels like SW?

BTW> I'm not saying that the person posting in the other Forum isn't a fool - because he/she/it clearly is.

Manslayer
LOL the mods shut down the threads and gave me a warning just because i destroyed every ones arguements

"Sephira, please do not act like you know everything and act condescending towards everyone else as if your word is gospel. If the only way you can debate is like a petulant child, then you'd best not debate at all.

Consider yourself warned."

^ Mod reluctant to accept sidious > revan

"I know but not in the games... where you can choose whether revan is ls or ds. The starwars databanks just assume the ls path."

^ stupidest comment ever

BlaxicanHydra

Darth Hord
None of them (including the mods) have no fckin clue on how to debate. That place is a lost cause.

Violent2Dope
I've seen worse. Get Nik to post the links to the debates(I use this word VERY loosely) he showed me(or just go on Darth Nihilus thread).

Darth Hord
I have seen them but as Manslayer has aid whenever he made an argument the mods say he was being to aggressive/mean yet i read what he wrote and it was perfectly logical and seamed pretty standard. They are just a lost cause, i would to have one of their mods come and try and debate here.

Violent2Dope
Yeah, I'll agree the mods were stupid as hell.

Darth Hord
The mods there are nothing more than fanboys with power.

Violent2Dope
Those are the worst kind.sad

Manslayer
Yup they sure are idiots with power. Eveyr mod i have argued with on kmc is reasonable compared to that forum.

Hell i think nebaris will get banned there for putting a nicely done arguement and winning a debate against a mod.

Id love to pull a few mods from there as well as the fanboys and get them to argue here.

Me, gideon, LS, DS and just about anyone here will tear them to shits

Ushgarak
Much as I am happy that you guys are happy that we don't ban you all for your opinions, best we keep this thread about the subject of proving (or otherwise) the given statement rather than laying into other forums in public.

Darth Hord
Just for the record manslayer when i said

I assumed you were arguing with him cause thats how interpreted what you said and because the link was not working for me at the time.

But back to the subject how close is the NJO and PT Jedi in power?

Nikkolas
It blows it the **** out of the water.

Well, with Luke and Kyp.

Outside of them, I think it's closer.

Gideon
No. The Old Republic Jedi Order vs. the New Jedi Order? Aside from Luke, Kyle, and Kyp -- the others don't measure up. There's only a few hundred Jedi in the new order, whereas there are ten thousand Jedi of the old Republic. Better quality of training, and much more knowledge of the Force.

Nikkolas
The Old Republic Jedi's way was not that great in any way. Obi-Wan, one of the best of the era, almost didn't become a Jedi at all simply because he got too old and they planned to ship him off to the Agricultural Corps.

Also they place heavy restrictions on emotions and feelings which have proven a great aid to the New Jedi Order.

Gideon
Aren't you the one who is arguing and agreeing that the PT was the "prime of the Jedi"?

I'm curious as to what exactly this proves? Due to dedication and intense talent, he managed to become the greatest Soresu duelist of the age. That he wasn't considered one of the strongest in the Force is perhaps an adequete indication about how capable the greats were in the area.

They place restrictions on attachment. Not feelings and emotions per se. They are compassionate and willing to sacrifice themselves for anyone and the greater good. Not exactly the work of unfeeling, cold warriors. The fact that the New Jedi Order function on emotions and feelings can also be quite detrimental, as Luke is discovering now with Jacen. His leniency is costing him -- and the galaxy -- severely. Meanwhile, the Old Republic Jedi outnumber the New Jedi vastly. And as powerful as Luke is, and knowledgeable, the knowledge base of the Old Jedi is much greater. They also have more powerhouses than the New Jedi. Save for Luke and a few others, they don't have anything that the Old Republic Jedi doesn't.

Nikkolas
Yes. Because of the Jedi in it. Not because of the way they were run.

It was more luck than his own ability. Deus Ex Machina of having to travel with Qui-Gon.

But my point is that severla potentially powerful talents ere squandered by this age restriction.

Fair enough.

Melcórë
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Actually whenever I watch the original Star Wars movies I actually feel like I'm watching a movie with bad graphics, silly lines, and drama.

When I watch the PT I feel like I'm watching a movie with silly lines, drama, and good graphics.

PT wins.

That logic seems flawed.... stick out tongue

Well, to each his own, but I'll always side with the OT - which I thought was believable. Not to say that I didn't enjoy the PT - PM was probably the highlight of '99 for me....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.