Movie Transformers versus 'Zilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Mid-battle the forces of both Decepticon and Autobot alike are annihilated by the giant mutant Iguana from Tristars abomination of a film.

Pausing in their hate the survivors form a shaky alliance to take down this menace.

aka

Bumblebee , Optimus Prime , Megatron and Barricade versus Zilla

Stipulations : No PIS , No CIS

Who wins ?

Estacado
Transformers ftw.
They have the weapons to take Godzilla down easily.

Skeets
Megatron solos....

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
Mid-battle the forces of both Decepticon and Autobot alike are annihilated by the giant mutant Iguana from Tristars abomination of a film.

Pausing in their hate the survivors form a shaky alliance to take down this menace.

aka

Bumblebee , Optimus Prime , Megatron and Barricade versus Zilla

Stipulations : No PIS , No CIS

Who wins ?

How the hell would that piece of shit GINO (Godzilla In Name Only) even kill the transformers that were supposedly killed for the start of the thread? They have molecular self-regenerating armor.

Zilla doesn't stand a ****ing chance. evillaugh

Hella, Gojira himself one-shotted Zilla. durwank

Estacado
Anyone knows where can I find episodes from the "newest" Godzilla animated the one with the "American" Godzilla?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Estacado
Anyone knows where can I find episodes from the "newest" Godzilla animated the one with the "American" Godzilla?

Here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=GRIDALIEN

American Godzilla sucks btw. ermmgay

JOISbaA2G18

Skeets
Why? that shit sucks more than Batdude,Pun intended...31

Estacado
srug
I saw it about 4-5 years ago and I remebered it as it was cool but I might be wrong......so I'm gonna check it.

Oh and thanks Ash.

kevdude
Transformers, to much for zilla

SevenShackles
this would be better as a one on one fight, like zilla vs optimus or megatron, but the team is overkill.

grey fox
Originally posted by Skeets
Why? that shit sucks more than Batdude,Pun intended...31

The animated series was actually VERY good surprisingly enough , had loads of homages to the old film series and this 'Zilla could breathe flame. They even had Mechagodzilla.

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=GRIDALIEN

American Godzilla sucks btw. ermmgay

JOISbaA2G18

You have to admit though , GINO had a VERY cool design , both realistic and intimidating.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by grey fox
You have to admit though , GINO had a VERY cool design , both realistic and intimidating.

Yeah.

I actually prefer it over Japanese Godzilla's, whom I've always felt looked a bit cartoonish.

grey fox
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yeah.

I actually prefer it over Japanese Godzilla's, whom I've always felt looked a bit cartoonish.

His earlier ones looked very cartoonish , his current Final Wars and Millennium series design however is very...aggressive. It's a creature BEYOND nature if you get my meaning.

Tenebrous
srug
I saw it about 4-5 years ago and I remebered it as it was cool but I might be wrong......so I'm gonna check it.

Oh and thanks Ash.

yeah the cartoons are much more characteristic of the japanese godzilla...fearless, somewhat "strategic", aggressive...more like the force of destructive nature the japanese films make him out to be.

if you're gonna watch GINO, forget the movie entirely and go straight to the cartoons. they're 10X better.

boriquaking55
I dunno but the Final Wars Godzilla looks kick-ass when he unleashes his radioactive breath, why couldn't we get that version in the American movie?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I dunno but the Final Wars Godzilla looks kick-ass when he unleashes his radioactive breath, why couldn't we get that version in the American movie?

Because it was meant to be realistic. dur

Laminator_X
Tristar's Zilla was brought down by... jets.

Nuff said.

psy_blade
robots win. Starscream can solo it if he's in the fight.

grey fox
bump

Soljer
Optimus and Megatron aren't necessary.

Hell, Barricade or Bumblebee could probably solo it....

jgiant
If transformers go against the real Godzilla they die...otherwise this is gunna be a one sided fight in favor of the formers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.