Avatar: A New Hope [Registration]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
YEpWk5O4N_k

Look at dorky me big grin I made a promotion video for my own RP flirt

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/sindogirl/Avatar_world_map.jpg

It takes place in a fantasy world, home to humans, fantastic animals, and supernatural spirits. Human civilization is divided into four nations, the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Air Nomads, and the Fire Nation. Within each nation, an order of men and women called "Benders" have the ability to manipulate their native element. These Bending arts combine a certain style of martial arts and elemental mysticism. The Bending types are Waterbending, Earthbending, Firebending, and Airbending.

In each generation, one person is capable of Bending all four elements; this is the Avatar, the spirit of the planet manifested in human form. When the Avatar dies, he or she is reincarnated into an unborn baby native in the next of the four nations in the Avatar Cycle, which parallels the seasons: winter for water, spring for earth, summer for fire, and autumn for air.

Through the ages, countless incarnations of the Avatar have served to keep the four nations in harmony and maintain world order. The Avatar also serves as the bridge between the physical world and the Spirit World, home of the world's disembodied spirits.

The avatar is reborn and is about adult age by now. However he is not yet found, dwelling somewhere in the world without a trace. As the avatar is not yet discovered, the Fire Nation takes the chance in act and they restart a past lost war.

A heroine named Hou Attar is forging a league of brave warriors to venture into the world and track down the avatar. With a few clues, the meeting is held in a few days where she will brief all with a pure heart enough of the quest and they will be on their way.

Will YOU be aiding in the search?

Name:
Nation:
Background:
Appearance:
Personality:
Unique abilities:

Nation information:

Water:
The Water Tribe is divided into three distinct groups, primarily based on their geography and affinity for waterbending. The Southern Tribe has the art almost completely erased from the South Pole as a direct result of innumerable waterbending trainers dying fighting in raids. The Northern Tribe consists of the majority of the official remnants of their civilization, occupying the North Pole with a multitude of able benders. Though separated, the southern and northern tribes continued to remain in contact prior to the war and at one time even retained a custom of coming together during a new moon. The Foggy Swamp Tribe occupies a swamp in the Earth Kingdom, while most of its members are competent benders with some unique talents.
They are strongest at night!

Earth:
From the technology-driven refugees under the Mechanist to the initially isolationist inhabitants of Kyoshi Island, the culture of the Earth Kingdom is far less defined than those of the other nations. This is likely due to its size. The common aspect of these different cultures is their rather simplistic and somewhat archaic nature (compared to the Fire Nation). Due to their manipulation of Earth, which Iroh refers to as the "element of substance", Earthbenders are virtually immovable, as reflected in the personality of the Earth Kingdom's citizens.

Air:
While the other nations possess royalty and are run by monarchies, the Air Nomads are led by the monks of the Air Temples, i.e. by a theocracy.
The Air Nomads are the only nation comprised entirely of benders, due to the highly spiritual nature of their lives. It is said that meditation was an important part of the Airbenders' daily routines, as it helped them to focus their energies and understand the potency of their element.

Fire:
Many names of Fire Nation citizens utilize harsh consonants and letter "Z," including Zuko, Ozai, Azula, Sozin, Zhao, Azulon, Kuzon, etc.
Little is known about the actual Fire Nation mainland. No foreign nation has ever attempted to invade or travel to the Fire Nation due to its defenses, many of the Fire Nation soldiers mention little about their homes, and almost all recorded information on the Fire Nation has been destroyed. As a result, there is no clear idea as to what the geography, appearance, population, or culture of the Fire Nation is actually like. All that is known that its leaders are driven by the goal of global conquest and that not all citizens are dedicated to the dream, but are submitted under the Fire Lord's oppressive regime.
The Firebender is strongest during the day!

Muck101
Name: Bo'rook
Nation: Earth
Background: A former farmer by trade, Bo'rook had spent his childhood idolizing his hard-working father who also worked the fields. To him, there was no greater man, not even the avatar himself. Imagine what he must have gone through witnessing the destruction of his fathers land at the hands of the fire-nation. Thankfully, the fire nation had been pushed back by Aang in time to allow Bo'rook to rebuild his family's farm. When news came that the Avatar had been slain, he decided that he would do somthing to try and locate the new one.
Appearance: Short, and stocky, with a scruffy black beard.
Personality: Very gruff and to-the-point
Unique abilities: Able to form earth around himself, thus attaining a height of twenty feet.

C. C. Cowgirl
I am currently held up with school love

I will make a thread for RPing within time and it will most likely be during a weekend sometime in August smile

Super19

Vathu
I'll make one later, when Parker wants to talk about what to do. shrug

C. C. Cowgirl
What to do? stick out tongue

BlaxicanHydra
I call Luke Skywalker 313

C. C. Cowgirl
A comment I kind of expected laughing

Rodgort
Originally posted by Vathu
I'll make one later, when Parker wants to talk about what to do. shrug I dunnos. srug

Vathu
I understand.

Although mine will take some work, I've been doing more research on Narutos' Jutsus than martial arts styles. shrug

Although I have Wiki up which is a usual good source of info on things such as this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender#Fighting_styles

C. C. Cowgirl
Take your time big grin I will not start it until September anyway smile

And as I said! Feel free to ask if you have ANY questions big grin

If I do not know the answer then I will look it up wink

Rodgort
Hung Gar was chosen for its firmly rooted stances, and powerful strikes to represent solid earth.

That's why I chose Earth, baby. w00t

Darth Extecute
Name: Zuke Kia, son of Blaze the fierce and Gaze the kind.

Nation: Fire

Background: Zuke was born a member of the Fire Nation and quickly learnt the ways of Fire Bending. However, the war by the Fire Nation did not in any way feel right for at that time young Zuke and he sworn to never again stand on the wrong side of a battle. Now that the fire nation commences a second war, Zuke will be joining the needing and wishes to aid the search of the Avatar. With the blessing of his mother, he ventured out into the world after hearing the calling for a group that wishes to aid the avatar.

Appearance:

http://images.epilogue.net/users/ghostwolf/fireknight.jpg

Personality: Shy, helpful and self-confident. He has a touch of a thypical hero personality, believing a good friend is worthy sacreficing for.

Unique abilities: Heat! He have as good as only short range abilities, but the heat that they provide can cut as good as anything in half.

Darth Extecute
I hope that it's a good enough reason for me to be a fire bender and not fight against the group.. My mind went blank when I tired figure out something better..

Wild-Cherry
Name:
Ava

Nation:
Air

Background:
< Most of it will be revealed in the RP >
Never a cry. Nor a word of protest. Silent tears threatened, but would not prevail. And then, a memory.

'Mama!'
Two small children raced across a sea of green, the tall grass waving in the wind. Laughing, they race toward their house which slowly comes into view. The two stop. Everything seems to stop. The grass ceases to billow. When she turns, he is gone. Falling...Falling

Those hands bring her back to reality, those bodies bring her to life. Over and over, like revolving wheel of torment.

When salvation comes, she is hardened to herself. Her eyes have gone cold, her smile dead. It seems there is no light inside her, and no purpose for her existence. But he won't let her go, even though he himself is gone. She's the one who survives by making the lives of others worth while.

She's left alone now, wandernig alone, driven by a forlorn hope for another, who can make things right. One who can stop them. The ones who took her life, and distorted it so violently.

Appearance:
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/SteelAngelWing/girl5.jpg

Personality:
Quiet and distant

Unique Abilities:
She can compact air enough to use it as a solid weapon - not a very strong one, mind you -

And she can also propel herself, and control the air around her using only her staff. ( rather than a fan/glider as most other air benders )

Super19
Hey CC Cowgirl,

Is my Character Sheet acceptable?

C. C. Cowgirl
If you remove the multiple universe parts and reduce your rank of master then I will approve it smile

A person at the age of 16 does not have the potentionals to be a master of the element of choice and traveling universes is not an Avatar thing shrug

I am sorry.

Super19
The thing about that is Travis had actually teleported, because his alien ancestry having the ability to do that. I'm just curious, what's wrong with that in my character sheet? I'm working on a fanfiction that will kinda be like a prologue to this RP, but when the original Travis arrives, he is stripped of all of his technology, and his DNA is changed into being a full-blooded Waterbending human, except for his Eternal Youth gene of his old alien DNA. Besides, the original Travis decided to stay in the Avatar Universe for good. Which is how he ended up marrying Katara. Can at least incorporate part of my fanfiction into this RP, CC Cowgirl?

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Super19
Hey CC Cowgirl,

C. C. Cowgirl
The thing about that is Travis had actually teleported, because his alien ancestry having the ability to do that. I'm just curious, what's wrong with that in my character sheet? I'm working on a fanfiction that will kinda be like a prologue to this RP, but when the original Travis arrives, he is stripped of all of his technology, and his DNA is changed into being a full-blooded Waterbending human, except for his Eternal Youth gene of his old alien DNA. Besides, the original Travis decided to stay in the Avatar Universe for good. Which is how he ended up marrying Katara. Can at least incorporate part of my fanfiction into this RP, CC Cowgirl?

As long as you do not make a big fuzz out of the multi-universe things it is alright I guess smile

I do not want any advance-technology talk, universe traveling things and such if you get what I mean big grin

I still do not want your character to be a master, because in brief: He can not be ermm

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

Your character is very OK Cherry big grin

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl

Your character is very OK Cherry big grin

Ohkies. ty smile

Darth Extecute
Hey CC Cowgirl,

C. C. Cowgirl
It is big grin

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
Name:zeek
Nation:fire
Background:being born into the fire nation as the child of zuko he is next in line to become fire lord but what zuko did not know was that he was secretly meeting with a water bender healer who taught him the secret art of healing afetr many grueling months of training and practice he final had master the skill the water bender had taught him thus giveing him the ability to heal himself useing fire but when he turned 18 he was sent out on a dangerus and suicidal mission to capture and kill the avatar much like his father was he has been searching for almost a year now but has found not even a trace of the avatar and is starting to fear he will never find him
Appearance:zukoish wink
Personality:short temperd and alweys thinks about himself and his goal to find the avatar and destroy him
Unique abilities:he can use his fire bending to heal his wounds

C. C. Cowgirl
Zukoish =

http://nevergirl.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/284px-avatar_-_the_last_airbender_207_zuko_alone_096_0001.jpg

Your character is accepted if you only explain to me in some partly logical way that in Avatar style make sense on how you can heal with fire big grin

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
well you see he uses the heat to stop the blood flow and bind the skin together but sense it hurt so much he rarly uses it

C. C. Cowgirl
Good enough big grin Approved smile

But more severe wounds needs a bit more than that though stick out tongue

Rodgort
I'm still thinking. I'm also preparing for when I need to return to school in two days.

Super19
Same here, Rodgort.

Super19
Thanks CC Cowgirl. I'll at least change the part about Travis/Bard-dul being a Master Waterbender. But can I keep the ability where he can form ice and slide on it like Ice Man of X-Men? I would at least like to keep that ability. Oh, and I promise not to make a big fuss out of the Multiverse and advanced technology parts. That's going to be only in my fanfiction. But all the same, thanksbig grinbig grin.

C. C. Cowgirl
Your unique ice sliding is fine big grin

Super19

C. C. Cowgirl
The closest anyone can come to telepathical powers is trough airbending yes

Again I am sorry but I do not want your character mindreading. Sure since the water benders have a certain connection to the body and soul, with a physical touch I can accept that you can sense emotions and unease as well as stress level and such, but read thoughts like, for example a book, I do not allow erm

And a final note stick out tongue

The search have not commenced yet so therefore you do not know who is in the search group big grin

I also have a feeling that Ava will be a taken girl

stick out tongue

Super19
Hey CC Cowgirl,

Can you have the plot go to where Travis/Bard-dul fights Princess (or Fire Lady) Azula? I would at least like to see Travis fight Princess (or is it Fire Lady?) Azula and beat her to even up the score. Oh, and is Princess (or Fire Lady) Azula up for grabs? For I would like to control that battle. Oh, and Travis/Bard-dul is not getting his revenge, he is just testing out his newfound Gaionic strength from his other self. No, it's not super-strength, he is just stronger than the average human. For example, he can punche a hole through any metal door with his Super Gaia Blade when he concentrates his Gaionic strength.

C. C. Cowgirl
Azula advanced in Firebending at an amazing rate when chasing the Avatar 25 years ago. That gives her an additional 25 years to advance her artistical Firebending powers that already at her young age was among the more powerful benders that lived.

I therefore do absolutely not accept that Bard-Dul have defeated or even survived an encounter with > Fire Lady Azula < big grin

I can accept that you encountered Azula 16-24 years ago and wind up in a tie with Travis against Princess Azula smile

19-24 years ago I can accept that you put her on the run big grin

16-18 years ago I only accept a tie or defeat from Travis side smile

And I have plans for Azula for now. I will let you know once she is available.

When it comes to the Super Gaia strength, I decline it. If you wished physical improvements you should have gone with earthbending.

Darth Extecute
It is big grin

Thanks smile

C. C. Cowgirl
Most welcome! big grin

Super19
How old is Fire Lady Azula in the current timeline? Because the amount of knowledge of Waterbending that Travis is the combined knowledge of his son's normal self and Travis's spirit's knowledge, at the time that Travis's spirit took over his son's body to complete his reincarnation. So actually, would it be possible that he would have the knowledge of a Master Waterbender? I'm just curious. Oh, and when you said "I will let you once she is available", did you mean that I got first dibs?

C. C. Cowgirl
In the current timeline Azula is 39 years old smile

You have first dibs if I consider you a good enough RPer for her which I will be able to tell after a while of RPing the actual RP. She has a major role of the RP since she is one of the two rulers in the Fire Nation and the head of the invasions stick out tongue

The reason I do not want you to be the rank of a master is because Waterbending is physicaly demanding, due advance moves and the weighty water. Master Pakku was a Master of Waterbending and when he decided to end the fight, all it took was a snap of fingers. He could fight of estimated over a hundred fire benders by himself during the attack.

I do not want a teenager to be as powerful as a man who is past his 70's and spent his entire life training waterbending in combat smile

I can accept the fact that he knows a few things from his past about waterbending and that he is a bit more powerful than the avarage Waterbender but I beg you to not give him abilities of a master ermm

Super19
Understood. Thankssmile.

C. C. Cowgirl
Your welcome big grin

Feel free to ask if you have more questions smile

Tatsumaki
Alright.

Name: Suzume

Background: She was an excellent strategist and Fire bender for her age. Someones she won battles, and other times she lost. She was proud and happy that she was helping her Nation, but then realized how many people were being killed by the Fire Nation. So she fled, for the group of people that wanted to aid the Avatar.

Appearance:http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/animelovingwolfgirl/animefiregirl.jpg

Personality: Sarcastic, independent, direct, and loud. She's not afraid to tell you something, and she'll speak up whenever she wants to. She doesn't care what you think.
She also has sort of a split personality. She can be shy, quiet, and caring. This side doesn't appear very often.

Unique abilities: Can't think of one at the moment.

C. C. Cowgirl
Welcome Tatsumaki big grin

Wild-Cherry
Yey. Tatsu joined happy w00t

Wild-Cherry
Earth - 1
Water - 1
Fire - 3
Air - 1

Darth Extecute
Surprisingly many firebenders stick out tongue

Super19
How old is Katara in the present timeline, CC Cowgirl? Just curious.

C. C. Cowgirl
39 years old big grin

And if you are curious then let it flow in the way of questions wink

Rodgort
Actually, I've decided I might not join at all. I'm not going to have time to do this while I have tons of school work to get done over the year.

C. C. Cowgirl
You will without doubt be missed but I entirely understands you smile

Thank you for the time that you have given this anyway and there is always a slot open if you get some free time on your hands big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
I tracked down a couple of Azula videos big grin

A Firebender to those not sure smile

I will post videos with different bending to give you all ideas if you need them wink

qVPrvyL7-lw

RXPjHIrAnYo

QzgOwh4J42E

frYnhKhd4D4

5bRrlTypJPg

Tatsumaki
Yey. Tatsu joined happy w00t

Rollacoasta raver

Oh yeah...Are we going to encounter Katara and her brother?

C. C. Cowgirl
You will encounter a bunch of 'old friends' trough time big grin

You will see that it has progressed in a good way for some, while others have had a bit of tough luck wink

My introduction of the actual RP thread will provide more details stick out tongue

If you really want to know about different persons from the actual Avatar serie in specific, then I can PM you a spoiler about that person flirt

A Dose Of Vraya
Name: Affra

Nation: Air

Background: Affra's parents were two of the few who survived during the attacks made by the fire nation. They were however left with nothing. Fortunately, they had connections with King Bumi, and he accepted them as servants with open arms. He would have made them citizens but he thought it best to conceal their identity. His mother, Akara, died immediately after giving birth to Affra, and his father, Apps commited suicide soon after. So an infant was left to the care of the mad King Bumi. At age 13, after trying so hard to be an earthbender, he was told that he was actually an Airbender and has been trying to cope and learn how to bend air ever since, but since there seem to be no other airbenders left, Affra is admittedly having a hard time learning. He decided to travel the world like the air nomads of old.

Appearance: Used to have sandy, brown hair, but he shaved it and adopted the common airbender tattoos.

Personality: When one is raised by King Bumi, you can expect them to be, at least, different, if not completely mad. Affra Approaches things from a different angle then most and can be rather annoying to talk to unless you are very patient.
Unique abilities: Good at finding people

I chose Air bending because I am studying Ba Gua.
It's fun, but exhausting

Wild-Cherry
Earth - 1
Water - 1
Fire - 3
Air - 2

C. C. Cowgirl
And to your information big grin The airbenders is coming back, and does exist smile

Just no known airbenders above the age of 25 stick out tongue

And a good Cherry you are wink

A Dose Of Vraya
And to your information big grin The airbenders is coming back, and does exist smile

And a good Cherry you are wink What? airbenders don't exist?

Wild-Cherry

And a good Cherry you are wink just assumed they were playable since you added them embarrasment should have asked, sorry.Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
What? airbenders don't exist? No, they DO exist. smile

A Dose Of Vraya
Ok, good.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
Ok, good. Very w00t

We obviously have the coolest characters raver

stick out tongue

A Dose Of Vraya
TCHAH

so where is the story thread?

Wild-Cherry
She's not starting till September smile

C. C. Cowgirl
The airbenders do exist big grin I am just saying that 25 years ago the only airbender known to be alive was Aang stick out tongue

They exist but they are rare and now when Aang is dead, there is none above the age of 25 yes

C. C. Cowgirl
just assumed they were playable since you added them embarrasment should have asked, sorry. No, they DO exist. smile

They are VERY playable big grin

I am glad some take them on as character smile

A Dose Of Vraya
She's not starting till September smile okOriginally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
The airbenders do exist big grin I am just saying that 25 years ago the only airbender known to be alive was Aang stick out tongue

They exist but they are rare and now when Aang is dead, there is none above the age of 25 yes okOriginally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
They are VERY playable big grin

I am glad some take them on as character smile ok

Tela
Sept? Why so late? Can we have two characters?

C. C. Cowgirl
Sure, go ahead and make two smile

I start it in September because I am currently studying and school is over just as September start big grin

Super19
If you really want to know about different persons from the actual Avatar serie in specific, then I can PM you a spoiler about that person flirt

Yes, I would like the spoilers for Travis/Bard-dul's mother/wife and uncle/brother-in-law, CC Cowgirl. Thanks.

C. C. Cowgirl
I will PM you that big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
Screw the PM stick out tongue

It will all be revieled as I start the RP anyway big grin

Sokka is the General of the northern watertribe and darn proud of it. Even though he has no waterbending skills, his combat experience and fighting skills makes him an excellent fighter. That combined with his mental and physical strength as well as the fact that he is extremely clever, relying on science. Do not let his his silly and immature manner make you underestimate his intellect.

- - - - -

Katara is a nomad, still not entirely over the death of Aang. Her waterbending skills is amazing but she is more often dropping focus. She is fighting herself internaly and might very well soon be loosing her sanity. The death of Aang struck her hard at start, but after a while she dropped it. However, about 15 years after the death, it got all back to her. The pain and sorrow, as well as the memories. She is therefore blaming herself for the death of Aang, who was still just a child at the point where he defeated the fire lord.

spongeherbob
I decided to join your rp when you get it up and going in sept. I will be posting my character stats soon happy

C. C. Cowgirl
eek! So happy happy

Welcome here hug

Any questions, feel free to ask smile

Super19
Thanks for the Spoilers on Katara and Sokka, CC Cowgirl.

C. C. Cowgirl
Most welcome big grin

K Tragedy
Can I join? smile
I meant to ask like wa~y earlier but I kept putting it aside.
Besides, this RP actually has promise. wink
And I need something to keep me active on KMC. stick out tongue

Green_Demon
Name: Jamar
Nation: Water (But he isn't a bender)
Background: Trained in acrobatics and pressure-point martial arts
Appearance: A small lithe boy with a pig poof afro and brown eyes. He wears simply blue clothing with long widened sleeves on both pants and shirt.
Personality: The jokester, the funny man, the smooth talker, and such. He is highly charismatic and as quick with his tongue as he is on his feet
Unique abilities: Jamar is much, much faster, agile, and acrobatic than most humans, capable of holding his own against benders. He knows the pressure points along the body and knows just how to hit them.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Can I join? smile
I meant to ask like wa~y earlier but I kept putting it aside.
Besides, this RP actually has promise. wink
And I need something to keep me active on KMC. stick out tongue

Yes you can join big grin

Any time you like hug

Glad to see you around wink

Originally posted by Green_Demon
Name: Jamar
Nation: Water (But he isn't a bender)
Background: Trained in acrobatics and pressure-point martial arts
Appearance: A small lithe boy with a pig poof afro and brown eyes. He wears simply blue clothing with long widened sleeves on both pants and shirt.
Personality: The jokester, the funny man, the smooth talker, and such. He is highly charismatic and as quick with his tongue as he is on his feet
Unique abilities: Jamar is much, much faster, agile, and acrobatic than most humans, capable of holding his own against benders. He knows the pressure points along the body and knows just how to hit them.

Welcome to the RP smile

Nice to see someone skips the bending arts! A little varity is always nice angel

spongeherbob

A Dose Of Vraya

spongeherbob
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
That's actually really good! big grin I'm not sure why you were worried in the first place. I think that the only problem was, and is very minor, that bending is mainly based on hand to hand. You can still use your katana I'm guessing but like aang with airbending, you won't be as powerful with bending. Other than that, great job smile

She only uses it when it comes to close combat and she has little water just to add to the katana reach. But thanks big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
Good work with the profile big grin

Earth - 1
Water - 3
Fire - 3
Air - 2

I stole Wild-Cherry's counter raver

Thunder Fox
perhaps i should join

C. C. Cowgirl
The more the marrier big grin

Thunder Fox
cool^^ hmmm now for which element

C. C. Cowgirl
Whichever you are most comfortable with smile

If you are fond in Gaara maybe earth is your path wink

Thunder Fox
that obvious huh sweatdrop

C. C. Cowgirl
Only a little obvious angel

If we talked Avatar wise, Gaara is an earthbender more or less stick out tongue

A little too powerful for an average earthbender but he bends wink

So you could basicly scale Gaara down a bit and be earth big grin

Thunder Fox
in tecnicality he is a sand bender you know those nasty people who stole appa

C. C. Cowgirl
I consider sand a part of earth big grin

Just like I consider swamp a part of water wink

Thunder Fox
lol fine i'll make a watered down version of gaara stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl
Feel free to have a 'Sand bender' if you like smile

I just want everyone to be comfortable wink

Thunder Fox
it will be ineresting but it will be ondd to have a weak gaaranoth that i'll name him that though

C. C. Cowgirl
I guess a welcome is in order then big grin

Welcome to the Avatar RP wink

Thunder Fox
thanks happy

C. C. Cowgirl
lion

Green_Demon
Yes, but Gaara would fit more as an Air Bender, since his demon, Ichibi no Shikaku, is considered the God of Wind, and sand, in the Narutoverse, is considered a part of Wind Elemental Jutsu.

C. C. Cowgirl
Well, ThunderFox is not allowed to make an exact copy of Gaara so that information is of very little matter smile

Green_Demon
Okie-doke

Thunder Fox
no expression you relise anyway the demon and Gaara are completly seperate elements he uses sand which i guess counts as as having earth base jutsus and element shukaku is wind

but besides whats the fun in makinga exact gaara copy anyway takes the originality out of it he just an outline >.> i needto make my character soon keep forgetting

C. C. Cowgirl
The RP does not start until around beginning of September wink

But the sooner you put it up the earlier can you stop worry about it angel

Thunder Fox
right.... sweatdrop

C. C. Cowgirl
hug

C. C. Cowgirl
Name:
Uno More

Nation:
Earth

Background:
Uno is the youngest official Kyoshi warrior in the tribe and one of the few earthbenders that live in the tribe. Since the tribe is often focused on the actual physical contact rather than bending, she is too. Her bending skills is low and her experience with life and the outer world even lower. She is excited about going to find the avatar and Hou has given her permission to participate in the search.

Personality:
Curious, talkative, naive and very fastforward about most things. A little too confident for her own good.

Unique abilities:
Her level of power is extreme like few, but the clumsy and inexperience Uno has little idea of how to bend properly. She rarely uses it and instead she uses the martial art known by the Kyoshi warriors. Her bending is strong, but she can do very few things. She is learning and has the potentials to become one of the greatest in a few years.

Wild-Cherry
uno is one in spanish tongue_ss

C. C. Cowgirl
I know eek!

I did not think of it when I made the character but I came to think of that afterwards happy

AOR
Still joinable?

Name: Hazanko
Nation: None
Background: Hazanko is an orphan and grew up blind. Some say it was a miracle how he survived considering only the earth had been his foster mother. And yet it is not surprising that Hazanko is a superb earth bender at such a young age. Because of his sole dependency on the nature around, and it's major influence on his life, Hazanko created a style of fighting called Shoonjitsu. A combination of Shaolin Martial Arts, Buddhist philosophy, Feng-Shui flexibility with a hint Tai-Shi mysticism. What many earth benders consider an "old man's style" is a pacisfists dream style. Fluid motion dictate every bending move with a flawless precision that encapacitates the enemy with neither pain or hesitation. Never is an enemy killed and the wounds are immediatly treated.
Appearance: Below
Personality: His personality is very timid, shy and well kept. Although he grew up alone his articulation is well toned and his wisdom exceedes him in age. He knows only of kindness and helps all those who he can accepting nothing in return.
Unique abilities: He is the master of his own style. Can percieve the the world around him though he is blind. Intelligent, kind and an excellent healer.

C. C. Cowgirl
Is he a bender or not? hmm I read it trough and I can not quite come up with an answer to that stick out tongue I am guessing no but uncertain big grin

Either way you are welcome to the RP, AOR wink

AOR
Is he a bender or not? hmm I read it trough and I can not quite come up with an answer to that stick out tongue I am guessing no but uncertain big grin

Either way you are welcome to the RP, AOR wink

Originally posted by AOR
And yet it is not surprising that Hazanko is a superb earth bender at such a young age...Fluid motion dictate every bending move with a flawless precision that encapacitates the enemy with neither pain or hesitation.

I would take it from the above that yes he is an earth bender. However this is no to confuse him with Earth Nation earth bending.

Thunder Fox
damn need to make a character now

Maleficus
May I join?

Name: Kam

Nation: Earth

Background: Kam was born as a refugee in the earth nation, and was treated as an outcast for having fire nation parents. Kam learned to use his fire bending and natural athleticism to survive to the streets of the earth nation as a thief. Kam grew up hating the fire nation, wanting to end the war so he wouldn't be treated like a monster by the earth nation.

Appearance: Like the picture only younger

Personality: Tough and a bit rude, but warm hearted.

Unique abilities: Kam is very elusive and is very good at getting out of tight situations.

Wild-Cherry
Welcome big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
You may enter the RP anytime you wish Maleficus smile

Now is the best of time as it is introduction time yes I will not make any actual progress in the RP until some have posted about themselves angel

spongeherbob
You may enter the RP anytime you wish Maleficus smile

Now is the best of time as it is introduction time yes I will not make any actual progress in the RP until some have posted about themselves angel

Poor CC hug I just started school and found out I have to take double the usual classes so now I am stuck with so much work after school plus the homework for all of those classes (My school hates me, they are making me take psychology, I think they are calling me crazy) my time online will also be shortened

C. C. Cowgirl
They make you take psychology? shock

I pity you roll eyes (sarcastic)

I truly do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Note the sarcasm roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
I love Psych big grin

I've taken it for two years now ^^

C. C. Cowgirl
I am going for an interview as psychologist tomorrow angel

Wild-Cherry
I know eek!

Gl big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
At a collage love

I have always wanted to help the younger generation big grin

This is my dream-job! I so hope I get it smile

K Tragedy
There Will Be Hell To Pay...
Name:
Zurichi, Mika

Nation:
- Holds no loyalties -

Background:
As a child, Mika knew only the kindness of her mother and the strong laugh of her father. Her twin brother was always at her side, chasing her about and teasing her with his affection-filled words. It wasn't until she learned of her brother's dark secret that she turned her back on her family. Even when her mother fell ill she would not comfort her. When her father was mortally wounded in a battle she didn't shed a tear. Her descrete personality has earned her the title of "Masked Demon". She cross-dresses frequently, sometimes appearing to be a man while other times she will dress in the most sophisticated of ladies' apparel. Whatever fits her mood, or job.

Personality:
Cold, ruthless, descrete. She has little feelings boiling up inside of her. What emotions she does show come out in short bursts. Her face is as unreadable as the mask she wears, as is her very heart of stone.

Unique abilities:
Her attacks range from each of the nations. She can use fans to distort and control fire bending attacks much like the Kyoshi warriors ( though isn't as skilled as they are in this act ). She can use spurts of water as illusions, confusing her opponents with each shimmering reflection of the dropping water. She can fling dust around herself, concealing her body for a moment before she can disappear. It's the air that she loves most. For the air carries her deadly toxins and gives her enough freedom to pinpoint her most fatal assault.

Whomever Did This...
Name:
Zurichi, Antoine

Nation:
Fire

Background:
Growing up alongside his sister, Mika, he developed a special ability when he was fairly young. He won't tell you the story, as it brings him great shame to hear it fall past his lips. To make it short, he discovered his fire bending powers and the consequences were disasterous. Because of his power, Mika developed a jealous hate towards her sibling. Their love pulled apart. Whilst he mourned the loss of his parents, she stood aside, cold eyes glaring down at his dampened face. Mika went her way, while he went his. But sometimes they cross paths. When they do, the outcomes can be nearly fatal for their audience.

Personality:
Warm-hearted, loyal, and trustworthy, he is definitely someone you like to keep around. Though he has some secrets hidden within his heart, he is always a fairly friendly man. Sometimes he can be slightly shy, keeping to himself most of the time while others chatter about nonsense. He is a very open person, always there for you when you need him to be.

Unique abilities:
He can manipulate flame to form a pair of wings upon his back. Though he can't fly with them, it has given him the nickname "The Phoenix". His skills, for the most part, are amateur and weak. He hopes that with the right training he can change that.

Ordained
K, you never cease to amaze me. I love your post in the RP thread clap

C. C. Cowgirl
She is amazing happy

Ordained
Tatsumaki is as well. I RP'd with her in the completely underrated and late "Twilight" thread.

C. C. Cowgirl
There are some members here at KMC that is really talented at RP big grin

Ordained
I know. I can't wait until someone says that about me msn-wink

K Tragedy
Originally posted by Ordained
K, you never cease to amaze me. I love your post in the RP thread clap
blushing
Awww... Garshhh...

She is amazing happy
hug

There are some members here at KMC that is really talented at RP big grin
Look in the mirror, darling. You'll find one. wink

Originally posted by Ordained
I know. I can't wait until someone says that about me msn-wink
Ordained...

...wait for it...

You're amazing. wink stick out tongue
bunny

Green_Demon
Is it me
That be
The only
One thee
Has not see
To impress me?

So, I now feel the need to give my charry a tragedy in his past? Not so he can angst about it, but so he can go "STFU" when someone else does.

I was thinkin' that his parent were killed by Benders. That'd be cool,

Ordained
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Ordained...

...wait for it...

You're amazing. wink stick out tongue
bunny Why, thank you, K cool

Wild-Cherry
Ignore some bits of my last post, as It's much to late to edit stick out tongue

I'm not sure how I missed that hmm

C. C. Cowgirl
There could have been multiple reasons happy

I am sure they understand what you mean, hun hug

Thunder Fox
bleh i don know if i should join in the middle of this rp....

C. C. Cowgirl
It has not really started yet stick out tongue

They are still on the island and has not gone on an adventure yet big grin

Thunder Fox
so i have time then

C. C. Cowgirl
Yes yes

It is evening in the RP and they do not go out until tomorrow wink

Thunder Fox
right i'll post after school then

C. C. Cowgirl
Alright big grin

Vathu
I need to start.

Fire bender for me..

Aggressive.. Though I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to be Neutral for the time, and choose to be good or evil. But a story of betrayal and unexpected assassination attempts are fun. big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
Do what you think will be most fun smile

Vathu
Name: Zoru
Background: Zoru was raised as the son of a great Fire Nation general, raised to be a ruthless killer by the age of 10, he was considered somewhat of a fire bending prodigy. He was very close to his Father, who was kind and gentle, nothing like the fearsome general he appeared to be to the Fire Nation. His father taught him how to handle weaponry and some advanced fire bending techniques. But one day, in his first battle, he watched as his father would not harm the women and children in a water tribe village during a raid and was executed before Zorus own eyes. That day he vowed to protect the innocent, and fight anyone who would think to harm them. At 16, he has graduated under the advanced class of a fire bending guru. A few months later he has now found himself on the quiet Kyoshi Island.
Appearance: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/FireKnight.jpg
Personality: Aggressive and hardheaded, unlike other Fire benders, he protected the innocent and anyone who would need him. Although he can be ruthless and punishing in battle as his Fire Nation brethren he remains a cunning and tactical genius.
Unique abilities: Like other Fire benders, he can make flame shaped weapons, whips, swords, what have you, although he much prefers his daggers, sword or the occasional spear. Or whatever weapons he has to 'borrow' during a battle. His fighting style is much like any fire benders, but his blows are much quicker and deadlier.

That good 'nough? no expression

C. C. Cowgirl
It is big grin

Vathu
Woohoo. Now do you want me to give them their first fight of the day or what? big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
Do as you wish! I should mention as a warning that these Kyoshi warriors are Suki level stick out tongue

Vathu
>_>;

Well. I meant people trying to kill zoru. The group intereferes. I get pissy. Typical Fire Nation additute. <_<;

You guys haven't found the new Avvy have you?

C. C. Cowgirl
We have not even left Kyoshi Island yet stick out tongue

It is evening and the group is leaving in the morning smile

And we already have four other firebenders on the island, so they are a bit used to them yes big grin

Vathu
Well. I do like blowing some things up.

But I'll leave that for when we're not on Kyoshi Island. shifty

Anyways. I'll post in a minute. Fire fighting in the night alright with you? Or do I have to blow something up to wake the people up?

Unless someone wants to be up before I come along.

OR.

I can hold the fight until Morning. And just post right now about sleeping.

C. C. Cowgirl
You can do whatever you like big grin

Vathu
Alright..

Vathu
Beware.. The thread-killer. no expression

Diamond Kisses
lion

Vathu
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
lion

I posted and nothing happened for two days.

LOL. haermm

Diamond Kisses
The entire RP has been quite still before you posted stick out tongue

I hate to be one that skips forth in time despite what people are doing, but I believe having the morning come would hasten things up hmm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>