Battle Stadium D.O.N

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi Fanatic
As you all may or may not know, there was a game released in Japan that features characters from Naruto, DBZ, and One Piece.

Battle Stadium D.O.N

I'm really hoping that this game is released worldwide because it looks very interesting and fun. You can all discuss it here.

ThoraxeRMG
Import the game because it will never come over here. And man, it's hella fun! I ordered the game myself from Play-Asia.

InnerRise
When first reading your opening, this game reminded me of the Japanese DS game "Jump Ultimate Stars" which I imported and enjoy.

But looking at your link, this game looks just like all the other Dragon Ball Z games that are out, just with characters from other series added.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Yoshi Fanatic
This game is suppose to be similar to both Super Smash Brothers and Power Stone. Based on the screenshots, it looks extremely fun. If only there was a way to get a translated version...

ThoraxeRMG
Unlocking the characters was hard, and the method was kinda dumb.

Yoshi Fanatic
Care to explain?

Kento
This game is awesome. I played it at Otakon. It's very Super Smash Bros. like.

ThoraxeRMG
You have to gamble to unlock characters and levels using coins you earned from missions in Arcade mode.

Venomous Yoshi
Oh. Well, I'm pretty sure it was worth it, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.