War Hulk VS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
*long chain of swear words*

llagrok
The few feats War Hulk has are more impressive than the ones WWH has :/

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
The few feats War Hulk has are more impressive than the ones WWH has :/

WarHulk threw Juggy.
GreenScar beat him into the ground in one move.

shifty

quanchi112
ww hulk wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
WarHulk threw Juggy.
GreenScar beat him into the ground in one move.

shifty

Yeah, the same Juggernaut big grin

Priest
current Hulk ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, the same Juggernaut big grin

Not at all. WWH took out one closer to 8thDay. I mean he did use the gem for dimensional travel before he got beat down.

shifty

King_Cold
Well it was stated in World War Hulk 1 Of 5 that the Hulk had never been angrier, so he had never been stronger.

Because of this, The World War Hulk is stronger than The Classic Savage Hulk. And War Hulk is also stronger, despite the fact that neither of them have ever shown the feats that The Classic Savage Hulk has.

Therefore you can't go by feats.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Cold
Well it was stated in World War Hulk 1 Of 5 that the Hulk had never been angrier, so he had never been stronger.

Because of this, The World War Hulk is stronger than The Classic Savage Hulk. And War Hulk is also stronger, despite the fact that neither of them have ever shown the feats that The Classic Savage Hulk has.

Therefore you can't go by feats.

Sure we can.

WarHulk has a different power source from Savage. He had some cool feats.

GreenScar has the same power source as Savage. He moved a tectonic plate no expression

llagrok
If we can't go by feats, what are we supposed to go by?

Priest
its not that he's just angrier, he's also more level headed, and more intelligent..
Look how he's taking on earths heros, he's not fighting them all at once for the most part, he's picking the teams apart one at a time.
inhumans then the avengers, and the Xmen one at a time.
(current hulk)

Priest
If we can't go by feats, what are we supposed to go by?
Current hulk held a planet together in planet hulk.

lando005
i would say that wwh is at the same strength level as wh the difference is this time hulk has that level of strength under his own power and not without celestial tech boosting him up to that level

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
its not that he's just angrier, he's also more level headed, and more intelligent..

WarHulk was level headed and smarter too.

Citizen V
Whoever wins, logic loses.

Somewhere, upon finding this thread, xmeat just came in his pants.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Citizen V
Whoever wins, logic loses.

laughing out loud

llagrok

War Hulk knocked out the Juggernaut.

He held together the planet? All I saw was him holding together two pieces of land :/

Priest
WarHulk was level headed and smarter too.
but really i dbt he would be able to pretty much outsmart/over power the greatest minds of M earth. erm

Symmetric Chaos

And said he was going to cut off his head yes

He held together the planet? All I saw was him holding together two pieces of land :/

Two pieces of land the size of countries no expression

Hercules

He didn't knock him out, he had him down but Juggernaut was concious.

Symmetric Chaos
but really i dbt he would be able to pretty much outsmart/over power the greatest minds of M earth. erm

GreenScar hasn't done that. All he did was decide to take revenge and then because of individual personalties flaws the people he's taking his revenge on are losing.

Banner is smart. GreenScar is pissed and clever.

Priest
its a nice feat, but really we have seen juggernaut go through far far worse unscratched.

yeah tru, but its been referenced of him saving the planet. (me thinks)
also, http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest.jpg

llagrok
Priest, does Dr.Strange (or pak for that matter) even know that War Hulk existed? I can't help but get the feeling that Strange doesn't know, or consider Hulk's War form. Seeing as it only lasted for a very short period of time.

Originally posted by Hercules
He didn't knock him out, he had him down but Juggernaut was concious.

My bad.

Still impressive though.

CaptainStoic
If he didn't knock him out why didn't Cain get back up and continue to fight??? Is he in the next battle???? I don't see him!!! Oh I know maybe he's chilling out until the finale.

Ptr_Grifin
Priest, does Dr.Strange (or pak for that matter) even know that War Hulk existed? I can't help but get the feeling that Strange doesn't know, or consider Hulk's War form. Seeing as it only lasted for a very short period of time.

I was about to post something like this. Only like 4 or 5 people actually witnessed War Hulk in his short time on earth. While current Hulk is far madder, War has the power of the Celestials, to a degree.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
If he didn't knock him out why didn't Cain get back up and continue to fight??? Is he in the next battle???? I don't see him!!! Oh I know maybe he's chilling out until the finale.

I think so people are confusing the War Hulk incident and the Current X-men issue. In the X-men issue Juggs was most likely KO'd, but he was nowhere close to Classic levels.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I was about to post something like this. Only like 4 or 5 people actually witnessed War Hulk in his short time on earth. While current Hulk is far madder, War has the power of the Celestials, to a degree.

Thats such an arbitrary thing to say though.

Having an undefined level of Celestial power means jack all squat.

Ptr_Grifin
Thats such an arbitrary thing to say though.

Having an undefined level of Celestial power means jack all squat.

It means something when you can call upon more power at will, instead of reaching a certain rage level.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
It means something when you can call upon more power at will, instead of reaching a certain rage level.

But Hulk essentially does call upon power at will.

The harder it is to win the more of his normal power he calls on (via getting angry). As far as a fight goes it's pretty much the same.

Ptr_Grifin
But Hulk essentially does call upon power at will.

The harder it is to win the more of his normal power he calls on (via getting angry). As far as a fight goes it's pretty much the same.

I was thinking more along the lines of War being able to call on enough power to flat out kill Current, sense current would have to fight to gain those levels, which in turn would take him more time to get there.

janus77
Stalemate.
WarHulk won't overpower WW Hulk nor will he get beat down.
WW Hulk seems more cunning, resolute and intelligent, but WarHulk has tech assistance to make up for whatever initial deficit he has in strength (I'm presuming that they're right about WW Hulk being the strongest incarnation of Hulk yet), by buying him time and distance if necessary - the sword, in WarHulk's hands would be a pretty good reason for WW Hulk to keep his distance.

severance

Uh oh, starting to sound like a DC character doing inconcievable feats. How exactly did he manage this, what was he gripping? confused

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/celestialtechulk.png

War Hulk ftw. dur

janus77
is Apocalypse saying what I think he's saying there... the energies HULK generates (ie HIS power), will be instrumental in (perhaps) overcoming The Celestials?

anyway, still stalemate. what's War Hulk got that can overcome WW Hulk? base strength is less than WW Hulk, I think. weapons? hardly going to get the job done... and WW Hulk is far more cunning and far better trained as a gladiator.

at the end of the day, they'll just be pummeling each other till the end of the universe, neither tiring nor backing down, neither even fractionally damaged no expression.

llagrok
So when the class 90s and such hit Hulk in WWH, you don't think he took any damage? roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
I'm talking about the state they will be in, at some arbitrary point in time when the match is judged a stalemate.

as the fight goes on, both will have healed completely, many times over. any damage either version takes will be healed more or less instantaneously.

the "damage" that WWH sustained when fighting characters he has no beef with, was healed over pdq and that's without any of that rage he keeps focused for the vendetta.

Hannibal-Lector
war, juggy was classic at the time... therefore war hulk beat infinity so to speak....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.