Akuma vs. Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Gouki needs speed feats in SFIV whenever it comes out....Then you'll all be sorry.

But anyway, Akuma can fight someone who isn't that fast so everyone stops with teh "SPEEDBLITZ FTW!!!!!!!"

He takes on the Lord of Pain, Darth Sion from KOTOR II.

Who wins?

This is regular Akuma. Not Shin. Sion gets his lightsaber.

Violent2Dope
Well, seeing as Sion can't die, he wins.

ThoraxeRMG
Akuma, he would just remove Sion's head. XD

shin_remy
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well, seeing as Sion can't die, he wins.

????!???

uhm Gouki has the Shun Goku Satsu right?? then it doesn't matter if you're immortal. or Sion can resurect like Gill!?

what are the feats of Sion ?

Superboy Prime
Sion will win this more often than not.

The only way you could beat him in KOTOR2 was to lower his will by talking him to submission. In fact the more pain he felt the stronger he became...not to mention Gouki is defenseless against a ****ing lightsaber.

Guilty Gear
Sion destroys him. What's Akuma going to do against a lightsaber let alone Sion's other powers? Right nothing.

Superboy Prime
Only a diehard fan would believe Gouki stands a chance...even with Shungokusatsu the chances of his successfully pulling it off against a Sith Lord are slim.

And well...the lightsaber is just overkill.

Charlotte DeBel
Gouki gets killed in the horrible way.

Nikkolas
Sion knows nothing of techniques. In short, he's an idiot. he doesn't pull off massive Force powers. He's into physical combat.

And NO Star Wars character is on par with Gouki close-range.

Sion would have to pray to even touch Akuma with his bare hands, let alone a lightsaber.

ThoraxeRMG
Akuma runs

Guilty Gear
In the opposite direction screaming like a b*tch.

Nikkolas
I seriously doubt Akuma is scared of Darth Zombie.

ThoraxeRMG
He isn't, he would just run or die.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Sion knows nothing of techniques. In short, he's an idiot. he doesn't pull off massive Force powers. He's into physical combat.

Sion would have to pray to even touch Akuma with his bare hands, let alone a lightsaber. In terms of Force Techniques, that's true. However, what Sion lacks in knowledge of the Force he makes up for in lightsaber combat(I believe I read somewhere that he's a Sith Marauder, but I'm not sure it was reliable), brutality, and his hatred and pain which holds his cracked and broken body together. If Sion took one of Gouki's punches, he would be able to slice his head off with his saber.

BlaxicanHydra

A Jedi's strongpoint is H2H. Whats Gouki goign to do, block the lightsaber?

Sion destroys him. He either just hurls him to the sun with the force or slices his balls off. Any Jedi is a match for any Street Fighter in H2H.

Darkstorm Zero
No Jedi or Sith short of the very strongest had the capability of hurling anyone that far Blaxian. And Scion is not that great with the force techniques.

And people do thend to forget that Akuma can teleport, and has moves that offer him invulnerability... This should offer Akuma enough protection from the Saber.

Now, don't mistake what I'm saying here for "Akuma Wins", but I'm going to need a heck of a lot more on why he loses for it to be accepted for me.

BlaxicanHydra
Luke Skywalker manipulates black holes and moves his Lightsaber so fast too other Jedi it looekd like he was using 20 lightsabers. Kyp Durran managed to force pull the Sun Crusherfrom a gas giant planet that had gravity so powerful it could crush ships in seconds, and he did it from miles away. Darth Sideous' force storm rips hole in space-time, can teleport people across the galaxy, and destroyed an entire fleet of capital ships.

Don't be fooled by what you see in the movies. No Street Fighter is a match for Star Wars characters.

Violent2Dope
Which is why SW EU sucks(outside of Kotor of course). They make the characters so ungodly powerful it's not even funny. Luke can supernova f*cking stars mane. Well anyway, Sion tho not great using the Force is still talented with a saber, is more brutal in combat than Gouki, and holds his body together with his hate and pain, and keeps himself from dying the same way. Once Gouki punches him, Sion will still be alive and will slice his head off with a saber.

BlaxicanHydra
Indeed he can. Luke can actually probably solo M.Bison and Gouki if he wanted to. he's a god.

Nikkolas
No. More like knock their head off or break their ribs with ridiculous ease.

lol!!!

Luke is the strongest Force User ever.

He's about 10 billion times stronger than Sion.

From what I understand, Kyp was boosted by Kun's power which was getting stronger and stronger.

Kyp is also in the Top Ten of strongest ever.

Ie. He's about five billion times stronger than Sion.

Strongest Sith ever and #2 to Luke.

8 billion times stronger than Sion.

Akuma would annihilate several Jedi or Sith.

I'd ask you not to pick the most uber and godly characters in all SW history to try and show why SW wins. SW does win but that's because you listed their absolute best.

Tell me what Jedi do you know who could physically walk on the bottom of the ocean. Kick a submarine from beneath the ocean.

Thanks. None of them.

Guilty Gear
Akuma's invulnerablity is a bs game mechanic anyway.

Violent2Dope
Akuma cannot kill Sion, once Akuma punched him Sion will lob his head off.

Nikkolas
No. Once Akuma hits him, he's likely to send Sion flying several feet.

He might just rip off Sion's arm. Goodbye lightsaber.

BlaxicanHydra
I wasn't talking about Sion no expression I've never played KOTOR II

But tell me, what Street Fiighter has ever manipulated a black hole?

Thanks. None of them.

Guilty Gear

He might just rip off Sion's arm. Goodbye lightsaber. If Sion can use the Force in this fight I doubt any of Akuma's attacks would be the least of a threat...

Nikkolas
No one.

But then again, what Luke moved wasn't a real blackhole. It was a small lifeform that produces a gravity well that sucks up lasers.

Still, more impressive than any SF character. But it's not PHYSICAL power which is what I'm talking about.

Maybe he'll use the famous Jedi precog that allowed a Jedi Master to dodge Jango's blaster.

...oh wait.

BlaxicanHydra
How would AKuam even reach him? Any time Akuam got close eh can just force push him away erm And.. with Jedi skills he should be able to dodge hadoukens, they don't move as fast as a blaster bolt.

BlaxicanHydra

...oh wait.

Sion doesn't have pre-cog?

Violent2Dope

He might just rip off Sion's arm. Goodbye lightsaber. A lightsaber can't kill Sion man, Akuma can't either. And btw, exactly how fast is Akuma? Sure, he's beyond human speed, saying anything else would be ludicrously stupid, but even tho Sion isn't the best Force user, he can still increase his speed with it, all Sith and Jedi can do this to an extant.

Nikkolas
So he doesn't even have precog through the Force like the lowliest Force user is supposed to have?

Sion sucks even more than I thought.

Guilty Gear
Can Sion use the Force or not?

Nikkolas
Did you ever see a lightsaber TRY to kill Sion? Like someone chopped off his head and he just pulled it back on?

I only ever saw him walking and talking. So I have no idea.

Violent2Dope
So he doesn't even have precog through the Force like the lowliest Force user is supposed to have?

Sion sucks even more than I thought. Who the hell said that? BH was just asking if he didn't cause he was confused by your statement.

Nikkolas
From what we saw, he uses it to keep himself together.

But offensive attacks were never seen.

So, I'd say he uses a supplemental use of it.

BlaxicanHydra
All force users have that force-precog. The same pre-cog that allows them to block blaster bolts that move much faster then Akuma does. Sion only needs to hit him once, anywhere, and it's over.

Violent2Dope
Did you ever see a lightsaber TRY to kill Sion? Like someone chopped off his head and he just pulled it back on?

I only ever saw him walking and talking. So I have no idea. Well, I believe the first battle with Sion was a saber duel and the reason Exile fled was because Sion could not be killed by mere saber combat. So you are just guessing that Akuma is faster? Sion has precog as shown when Kreia snuck up on him he knew she was there, caught her off guard, and took her hand off.

Nikkolas
Since I saw no displays of superspeed on Sion's part, I'm saying Akuma is faster.

BlaxicanHydra
We've seen no displays for Akuma either. However, we know that all Jedi use the force to amplify there reflexes, a luxery Akuma doesn't have.

Guilty Gear
...From what I've read Sion is in fact unstoppable. The only way to subdue him is to convince him of giving up the Force.

BlaxicanHydra
Exactly. The Exile tried to kill him but couldn't do it until after she got Sion to give up the will to live.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
...From what I've read Sion is in fact unstoppable. The only way to subdue him is to convince him of giving up the Force. Or get Nihilus to beat his ass.wink

Nikkolas
Sion is far from unstoppable.

The Juggernaut is unstoppable.

You know why?

Because we saw showings of how unstoppable he was.

I saw nothing Sion withstood measuring up to taking Akuma's blows.

BlaxicanHydra
I've seen nothing of Akuma withstand having a lightsaber shoved up his ass. What's your point?

Guilty Gear
I've seen nothing of Akuma withstanding lava even.

Nikkolas
Akuma wins.

Guilty Gear
LOL

Violent2Dope
Sion is not unstoppable, he is just unkillable. Thing is, once Akuma punches him, Sion will still be alive to lob off Gouki's head.

Guilty Gear
Be enlightened my comrades:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t458253.html

BlaxicanHydra
Akuma wins.

Neg. Sion rapes him in the ass.

Guilty Gear
LMFAO

Nikkolas
Not really. He takes a punch and is lucky if he is still standing.

BlaxicanHydra
Be enlightened my comrades:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t458253.html

What's funny is that Lana thought that was a real respect match.

Akuma can be the luckiest man in the world and still die instantly from a Lightsaber to the chest.

Guilty Gear
I doubt he'd get hit by that punch mane, and it's Akuma's Kongou Kokuretsuzan (the technique where he channels all of his energy into one hand) that may be a threat to Sion, not his basic punches which would do close to nothing.

Akuma coming in contact with a lightsaber means his loss here pal.

Nikkolas
Is that the attack he used to kick the sub?

Violent2Dope
Not really. He takes a punch and is lucky if he is still standing. Gouki's punches are powerful, but cannot kill Sion.

Darkstorm Zero
Cloud, your a sad, sad person. One or two people where ever overrating Akuma, and you decide that everyone was, and this invented a whole bunch of shit... What? did Trickster get under your foreskin again.

Akuma's teleports, and yes, invulnerability of some of his techniques should protect him enough, and even though Sion appears unkillable, he is not unhurtable, and can still be knocked around like a *****.

Another thing to note, is that we simply don't know how the SGS would affect Sion if it was brought to bear on him.

Note, if Sion is effectively unkillable, then this is direct spite and shall be reported immediately.

Nikkolas
He's not unkillable.

People just don't comprehend the No Limits Fallacy is made for people like Sion and to prevent people from overrating him.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Cloud, your a sad, sad person. One or two people where ever overrating Akuma, and you decide that everyone was, and this invented a whole bunch of shit... What? did Trickster get under your foreskin again.

Akuma's teleports, and yes, invulnerability of some of his techniques should protect him enough, and even though Sion appears unkillable, he is not unhurtable, and can still be knocked around like a *****.

Another thing to note, is that we simply don't know how the SGS would affect Sion if it was brought to bear on him.

Note, if Sion is effectively unkillable, then this is direct spite and shall be reported immediately. How 'bout not addressing me by "Cloud" from now on. That's one thing. Another thing is I can say or create anything about videogame characters as I please. Just because I say things that indirectly humiliate or downplay your beloved character, shouldn't give you the need of getting personal about it.

Darkstorm Zero
I don't particularly care about what your saying "Guilty" But the fact that you've continuously done it many many times across many many threads is amusing to nobody but you.

I dunno mwhat has caused all of your sarcasm to explode like a bottle of very badly shaken soda, but it can easily equate to spam/flooding the boards with pure annoyance.

There are ways to express your dislike of a character without going overboard the way you do, place it in your profile or something...

BlaxicanHydra
invulnerability of some of his techniques should protect him

When has Akuma ever shown to be able to turn invincible, outside of gameplay? Canonically?

Guilty Gear
Spamming? laughing Oh man are you making me laugh hard right now.

It wouldn't be considered spam if it's relative to the thread. That's one very obvious thing. Another thing is that you thinking that it doesn't amuse anyone is none other than your opinion. Secondly I could very well believe that Akuma can destroy planets, beat Doomsday and Superman, etc., without violating any rules whatsoever. Your insignificant dissatisfaction of me discussing Akuma in threads where he's supposed to be discussed is of no importance mane, so might as well just drop the issue.

Darkstorm Zero
Ashura Senku, Gou Shoryuken and each of his super arts offers him a few seconds of invulnerability due to his aura.

And, I'm not about to go tearing into the properties of his moves, since he's ALWAYS had those invulnerabilkities in EVERY game, there comes a point where it's no longer just a gameplay mechanic.

BlaxicanHydra
Okay. There does come a point. But how do you know that they aren't game mechanics still? Has he ever been shown, canonically, to be able to turn invincible?

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Okay. There does come a point. But how do you know that they aren't game mechanics still? Has he ever been shown, canonically, to be able to turn invincible? The answer to that would be no.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, many times?

Although in fighting games, it's very difficult to determine what exactly happens in fights... but Ryu's Shoryuken over A3 Boss Bison should have been enough of an indicator, same with Akuma's SGS winning out so many times. Gouken, Bison, Gill...

The guy is hard to stop, he's geared for overwhelming crushing offence.

Violent2Dope
Sion is not completely unkillable, SGS will probably work, but Gouki likely won't be able to use it. It would need to be a move that could shatter Sion to pieces, like maybe the move Gouki did to destroy the island, but I honestly see no way Gouki will land that blow.

BlaxicanHydra
Yes, many times?

Although in fighting games, it's very difficult to determine what exactly happens in fights... but Ryu's Shoryuken over A3 Boss Bison should have been enough of an indicator, same with Akuma's SGS winning out so many times. Gouken, Bison, Gill...

The guy is hard to stop, he's geared for overwhelming crushing offence.

When has he shows this canonically, I.E., in a cut-scene or in an ending?

Darkstorm Zero
Then no, there where very few endings that did depict techniques.

Akuma has used the SGS in a few endings, where he's succeeded every time.

He used the Island Killer.
He used the Kokgou Kokuretsu Zan to split Uluru.
And he used the Tenshou Kaireki Jin to blast that ship to the surface of the ocean.

Under these circumstances, we have to rely on his properties within the game to determine their capabilities... and I'm sorry to say, that that includes EVERY property of the techniques.

Nikkolas
Did Akuma use any special technique on the sub?

Does anyone have a vid of exactly what he did?

Violent2Dope
Yo, Sion is not completely useless using the Force, he can use Death Field, which takes it's form as purple lightning. He raises his hand over his head, and releases it, it homes onto any living thing in a certain amount of distance around him and drains the enemy's life force, feeding his.

Guilty Gear
Yo, Sion is not completely useless using the Force, he can use Death Field, which takes it's form as purple lightning. He raises his hand over his head, and releases it, it homes onto any living thing in a certain amount of distance around him and drains the enemy's life force, feeding his. Damn..

BlaxicanHydra
Says who? That's not an excuse to believe a game mechanic, if a Character has NEVER been shown to use invincibility canonically then it just quite simply ain't so. Not too mention that in thsoe games quite a few other fights have that side effect too, certain moves gives invinciblity. It's a balancing game mechanic. Unless Akuma has used such an obviosu game mechanic canonically then that is a side-effect he doesn't have in a vs. match.

Darkstorm Zero
Says who? That's not an excuse to believe a game mechanic, if a Character has NEVER been shown to use invincibility canonically then it just quite simply ain't so. Not too mention that in thsoe games quite a few other fights have that side effect too, certain moves gives invinciblity. It's a balancing game mechanic. Unless Akuma has used such an obviosu game mechanic canonically then that is a side-effect he doesn't have in a vs. match.

Is the game non cannon to you then?

The technique has the capabilities as shown, Ryu's did, Ken's did, it would be foolish to assume that Akuma, one who has mastered the technique would not have it.

And the game is the primary canon in the VGvs Forum... just because he didn't do it in a cutscene or ending, also does not make it so.

BlaxicanHydra
Turning invincible after doing certain techniques isn't a technique, it's a game mechanic that balances it. Many other characters do the same thing after performing a super or hyper attack.

Darkstorm Zero
It only happens for a few frames/less than a second, and yes, I would say that anyone can gain that invulnerability as long as it's proven that thats what hapens.

After all, Dan only gains high priority, but no invincibility for almost all of his moves. Sagat's Tiger Uppercut also suffers from lack of invulnerability.

Under your logic though Blaxian, Akuma wouldn't even have 70% of his techniques because he's never dne them in an ending or cutscene... Does that sound alright to you?

BlaxicanHydra
If you were to you use that similar line of logic, yes. But that doesn't make the logic wrong. I'm not challenging weither his actual atatcks are game mechanics or not. Rather, I find it unlikely that a mere side-effect of certain moves, a side-effect that nearly all the characters in all the same games that Akuma is in possess, is not a balancing game mechanic but an actual part of Akuma's technique. By that logic all characters, even the weak ones, can use Akuma's techniques easily.

Darkstorm Zero
Spamming? laughing Oh man are you making me laugh hard right now.

It wouldn't be considered spam if it's relative to the thread. That's one very obvious thing. Another thing is that you thinking that it doesn't amuse anyone is none other than your opinion. Secondly I could very well believe that Akuma can destroy planets, beat Doomsday and Superman, etc., without violating any rules whatsoever. Your insignificant dissatisfaction of me discussing Akuma in threads where he's supposed to be discussed is of no importance mane, so might as well just drop the issue.

Talking complete BS, is however, irrelevant to any thread, since if thats what you beleived, then why do you also beleive the opposite?

You've consistently changed your stories to suit yourself, then wrapped yourself up in what you think is a loophole in the rules, where infact it's just you destroying your own credibility, and showing your sarcasm/complete bias against Akuma.

Now, i'll say it again, I don't particularly care if you hate Akuma or not, but don't go spewing that garbage around the threads like it's nessiary, and remember, if your doing it because you hate Tricksterpriest, then direct your hatred at him, not all over the threads.

Guilty Gear
Then no, there where very few endings that did depict techniques.

Akuma has used the SGS in a few endings, where he's succeeded every time.

He used the Island Killer.
He used the Kokgou Kokuretsu Zan to split Uluru.
And he used the Tenshou Kaireki Jin to blast that ship to the surface of the ocean.

Under these circumstances, we have to rely on his properties within the game to determine their capabilities... and I'm sorry to say, that that includes EVERY property of the techniques. OMFG...laughing
Talking complete BS, is however, irrelevant to any thread, since if thats what you beleived, then why do you also beleive the opposite?

You've consistently changed your stories to suit yourself, then wrapped yourself up in what you think is a loophole in the rules, where infact it's just you destroying your own credibility, and showing your sarcasm/complete bias against Akuma.

Now, i'll say it again, I don't particularly care if you hate Akuma or not, but don't go spewing that garbage around the threads like it's nessiary, and remember, if your doing it because you hate Tricksterpriest, then direct your hatred at him, not all over the threads. WTF...

Once again, WTF...

Again, I can say whatever I want or think of your boyfriend Akuma when it's at the very least relevant to a thread that he's involved in. Passionately b*tching about it for multiple pages isn't going to win you anything.

Furthermore, Don't accuse me of hating certain people when I've never stated that I hated them. That's far more pathetic than anything else you've done as of this point.

Superboy Prime
Wow Nikkolas you're a ****ing hardcore Akuma fanboy.

Akuma cannot win this. Even the fricking Exile could not kill him. In fact the more pain the guy received the stronger he became.

God...Gouki stands no ****ing chance at all.

I like Gouki...but people need to stop making him look like Jesus Second Advent for Christ's sake.

Guilty Gear
But Gouki can win!@@!!!!!!!1!!

Superboy Prime
people want to discuss SF gameplay mechanics...?

You can't beat the ****ing guy in KOTOR.

You need to persuade him. Do you actually believe Gouki will sitdown and play psycoterapy with Sion?

Give me a ****ing break. This is ****ing ridiculous.

I hate you all.

Guilty Gear
Damn...good point...

Darkstorm Zero
OMFG...laughing
WTF...

Once again, WTF...

Again, I can say whatever I want or think of your boyfriend Akuma when it's at the very least relevant to a thread that he's involved in. Passionately b*tching about it for multiple pages isn't going to win you anything.

Furthermore, Don't accuse me of hating certain people when I've never stated that I hated them. That's far more pathetic than anything else you've done as of this point.

You say things that are very much untrue, you do it to stir people up, thats trolling, and when you get a response, and you respond back with equally bullshit excuses, its flooding the boards Gears.

Bulklshit, you've sidesnipped and flamed Priest for ages, ever since that whole Hayabusa vs Rugal incident. You have labeled him "The biggest Fanboy of KMC" have you not? You may not say it, but your attitude towards him, me and other members are enough indicators to make a very good guess. And I never said you hated him, note the word IF in my sentence?

Gouki
Whoa man. A lot of needless arguing going on.

Last Fre3lancer
All that shit of what happened in the past with Priest and GG is done now, the fact that they're bringing it up is bullshit nontheless, they are getting caught up in what happened in the past.

Violent2Dope
But it's funny.

Darkstorm Zero
Nevertheless, thats exactly what happened, and Guilty pokes him every time Trickster turns up... it's absolutely flamebait.

I left it alone for ages, but Guilty is showing no sign of abating, and eventually it got on my nerves, so I said something about it, and that is not wrong.

Last Fre3lancer
yeah, it is, but when it gets too far, it's going to be an even worse flame war than GG and Priest, the bullshitiest war I've ever seen. Not that I'm calling any of them bullshitty.

Darkstorm Zero
Then you can blame Guilty for it, because it's the exact same reason that Sandai Kitetsu/Emperor Asthar left the Video Game vs Forum, because of Guilty and his trolling, flaming attitude. And I have the PMs he sent me to prove it.

Asthar and I have had our fair share of arguments, but I still had respect for him, as I do with most debators, but Guilty is someone I am rapidly losing respect for... Because he HAS no respect for anyone at all exept for those he agrees with, and that is subject to change at any time he chooses.

Last Fre3lancer
No, I am not putting blame on GG, thats like telling someone to shoot thier mouth off at thier mother. Yes he has had his fair share of trolling, but at times he is a very serious debator. And with Sandai/Ashtar I'm pretty sad that they left, but I don't see the KMC Forums going around crying an ocean over them.

And I've seen the arguments between you and Ashtar, and I have respect for him too. And if you are starting to hate GG, I know it will come and go. And the fact that you said GG has no respect for anyone it BS nontheless, he does have respect for people, he does it in the class clown way. You of all people knows he dosen't mean most of the things he says. The arguments he gets into are retaliation in order to prevent himself from looking like a fool. But in the end, it will all pass and everyone will move on. But the fact that the flame war between GG and Priest would be brought up in as a tool against him, you may not be any better than him.

Violent2Dope
The last little flame war between GG and TP was all TP's fault, he brought GG's name into it and said he should be banned, why shouldn't he say sumthin about it? Ashtar got pissy cause of one little Ya Rly pic GG posted and took it too far.

Last Fre3lancer
That's what I don't get, if it's TP's fault, why is he blasting at GG like he said TP should be banned?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
No, I am not putting blame on GG, thats like telling someone to shoot thier mouth off at thier mother. Yes he has had his fair share of trolling, but at times he is a very serious debator. And with Sandai/Ashtar I'm pretty sad that they left, but I don't see the KMC Forums going around crying an ocean over them.

And I've seen the arguments between you and Ashtar, and I have respect for him too. And if you are starting to hate GG, I know it will come and go. And the fact that you said GG has no respect for anyone it BS nontheless, he does have respect for people, he does it in the class clown way. You of all people knows he dosen't mean most of the things he says. The arguments he gets into are retaliation in order to prevent himself from looking like a fool. But in the end, it will all pass and everyone will move on. But the fact that the flame war between GG and Priest would be brought up in as a tool against him, you may not be any better than him.

I only brought that up as a pattern of behaviour, it's ok for him to clown around, I don't mind that, but he does it far too often and it's getting on my nerves. Do it once, it's funny, Do it twice, it loses it's impact... do it 3 times or more, and it becomes dry and irritataing. It wasn't just against Preist either, he's done it many times... Asthar was the last serious one before this.

Look, I've got respect for Guilty, (Yes I still do) But he has to learn when the joke starts and ends. And learn when using a particular one ceases being funny.

The last little flame war between GG and TP was all TP's fault, he brought GG's name into it and said he should be banned, why shouldn't he say sumthin about it? Ashtar got pissy cause of one little Ya Rly pic GG posted and took it too far.

Thats because TP was angry with gear because Gear dredged up his name every time a SFer thread was made. TP had the right to question Lana on it, because what Gears was doing is tantamount to memeber bashing.

And if I remember right, Emperor also said the exact same thing.

Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
That's what I don't get, if it's TP's fault, why is he blasting at GG like he said TP should be banned?

I didn't get involved with that whole affair, it got personal, and I don't deal with that kind of crap, but Gears has been trolling for months bashing people like a drum... As much as I argue with Gears, I respect him, but there has to be a limit, and I beleive Gears breached it.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
people want to discuss SF gameplay mechanics...?

You can't beat the ****ing guy in KOTOR.

You need to persuade him. Do you actually believe Gouki will sitdown and play psycoterapy with Sion?

Give me a ****ing break. This is ****ing ridiculous.

I hate you all.

For the ****ing win.

Why am I hated, though?

Violent2Dope
DSZ TP is not a frequent on this forum and even someone who hasn't been here as long as most people I can say he is a fanboy. I saw when Emp started getting pissy, I was there and don't care what he told you, it was because of one little Ya Rly pic GG posted and then Emp started making it more personal than it should have been.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats no excuse to troll him, I did have words to Trickster in PMs, which is where Guilty and Priest should have resolved their differences instead of out here where it degrades the boards. But even though Trickster hardly comes in here, I can cound about 14 separate instances where Guilty has dredged up Tricksters name to promote fanboysim, and thats slander.

And Emp was well and truly fed up with Guilty before the pic incident, that was just the straw that broke the camels back. Guilty and Emp where arguing more discreetly for weeks before that inciident.

Violent2Dope
In the immortal words of Jonah Jameson,"It is not, slander is spoken"wink. And I don't agree with everything GG does, but he has been serious in debates, and Emp started spewing bullshit like all he does is "ride the dicks of people who are debatin for the character he is a fanboy of", and that was f*cked up. Emp is a cool guy and a good debater, I have debated with him myself a few times, but there is no excuse for how far and personal he took that.

Darkstorm Zero
In an online forum, text on your screen is just as effective, therefore, it's Slander, but if you want technical, then it's member bashing.

Trickster's not even here to defend himself.

He's only been serious in debates when someone has debated with him. Thats still no excuse for Trolling and bashing.

Remeber, GG has been trolling and flaming and bashing long before Emp bit into him.

Violent2Dope
In an online forum, text on your screen is just as effective, therefore, it's Slander, but if you want technical, then it's member bashing.

Trickster's not even here to defend himself.

He's only been serious in debates when someone has debated with him. Thats still no excuse for Trolling and bashing.

Remeber, GG has been trolling and flaming and bashing long before Emp bit into him. It was a joke. TP is not here to defend himself because he chooses not to, he still goes to comics forums regulary(and as I understand it he has even less cred there). Of course he is only serious in debates when someone debates with him, then it wouldn't be a debate would it? You act like he trolls? I can name someone here who trolls twice as much as him(we're cool and I don't wanna name names tho). Who does he flame or bash? Are you talkin about his wars with Remo? Who the hell has not bashed Remo!? GG from what I see only flames when being bashed first.

Darkstorm Zero
He attacked me when I disagreed with him about Ryu Hayabusa, and he outright flamed C Master when he first came back.

Thats enough for me not to trust him right there.

And I personally havn't bashed Remo, and you say that like it's a good or cool thing to do...

Violent2Dope
I can't judge those instances since I did not see him, and Remo is a fanboy and a jerkoff, I flamed him after he bashed me for finding sumthin Sado said to him funny.

Darkstorm Zero
Here is the incident, read it, soak it up, make sure you get it all...

Triple Six WAS a fanboy, self admitted, but thats no excuse for proudly bashing into him for nothing at all, same with Priest...

People are allowed to change, to build up a reputation again, but people like Guilty continuously dredge up the past in an attempt to make sure their credibility remains rat$h!t, and thats unacceptable, and very unfair and biased. It's with these methods that we lose members like Emperor and C Master, old skool hands who know the ropes and try to help out the noobs are leaving the Games vs in droves because of smartasses.

Violent2Dope
Here is the incident, read it, soak it up, make sure you get it all...

Triple Six WAS a fanboy, self admitted, but thats no excuse for proudly bashing into him for nothing at all, same with Priest...

People are allowed to change, to build up a reputation again, but people like Guilty continuously dredge up the past in an attempt to make sure their credibility remains rat$h!t, and thats unacceptable, and very unfair and biased. It's with these methods that we lose members like Emperor and C Master, old skool hands who know the ropes and try to help out the noobs are leaving the Games vs in droves because of smartasses. C Master bashed him first mane, sumthin about stroking his genitals to his character. Also, TP obviously was playing favoritism by trying to weaken Ryu by taking away NG and was being a mega fanboy again.

Darkstorm Zero
Wrong, he said that as a generalisation of Fanboys, you just made the same mistake Guilty did and assumed C flamed him.

Violent2Dope
Wrong, he said that as a generalisation of Fanboys, you just made the same mistake Guilty did and assumed C flamed him. Well to be fair it sure sounded that way.

Darkstorm Zero
And Trickster only took away the NG stuff because everyone was claiming he was at planet busting levels with it.

Guilty Gear
You say things that are very much untrue, you do it to stir people up, thats trolling, and when you get a response, and you respond back with equally bullshit excuses, its flooding the boards Gears.

Bulklshit, you've sidesnipped and flamed Priest for ages, ever since that whole Hayabusa vs Rugal incident. You have labeled him "The biggest Fanboy of KMC" have you not? You may not say it, but your attitude towards him, me and other members are enough indicators to make a very good guess. And I never said you hated him, note the word IF in my sentence? No, I do not. Talk about a bullshit assumption. I can say whatever I want about Akuma, deal with it mane.

You might as well stop bringing up TricksterPriest since not only has he nothing to do with this thread; I never brought him up nor have I ever stated that I hated him, not to mention he calls just about everyone who doesn't agree with him a fanboy (Me, StyleTime, Sado, etc.) which is laughable considering he's one of the biggest ones himself.

Oh, and all of the stuff you said about me on this page and the previous is a load of horseshit, not to mention your constant accusations of me being a troller/spammer when you've spammed a page and a half of this thread with your nonstop b*tching as usual. Way to go DZ.

As for the topic once again Sion wins this easily.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sion will win this more often than not.

The only way you could beat him in KOTOR2 was to lower his will by talking him to submission. In fact the more pain he felt the stronger he became...not to mention Gouki is defenseless against a ****ing lightsaber. Well if your gonna talk about who else in star wars whom can defeat sion theres a huge list.

Powerful force users can use the force to prevent his body from rejoining back thus rendering his immortality useless. Who can do that? Bane, vader sidious NJO luke skywalker, exar kun

Anyways sion wins this, he is a sith lord and like other jedis and sith he has precognition which allows him to read akumas next move. Akuma cant defend against sions precognition seeing that he (akuma) is not a force user nor is he connected to the force

So far akuma doesnt have the abilities like the sith lords and jedi list i just mentioned thus he loses, bad.

All sion needs to do is simply being akuma into a choke postion with the force or a telekenetic grip

Violent2Dope
And Trickster only took away the NG stuff because everyone was claiming he was at planet busting levels with it. No one claimed that, they were saying that he took down a planet buster, which is fact. Oh and Manslayer, you forgot to list Nihilus as one of the people who could kill Sion!mad

Guilty Gear
LOL @ "everyone was claiming he was at planet busting levels with it".

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Manslayer
Well if your gonna talk about who else in star wars whom can defeat sion theres a huge list.

Powerful force users can use the force to prevent his body from rejoining back thus rendering his immortality useless. Who can do that? Bane, vader sidious NJO luke skywalker, exar kun

Anyways sion wins this, he is a sith lord and like other jedis and sith he has precognition which allows him to read akumas next move. Akuma cant defend against sions precognition seeing that he (akuma) is not a force user nor is he connected to the force

So far akuma doesnt have the abilities like the sith lords and jedi list i just mentioned thus he loses, bad.

All sion needs to do is simply being akuma into a choke postion with the force or a telekenetic grip

IMO all Sion needs to do is parry Akuma's blow with the lightsaber for the win.

Manslayer
true

Nikkolas

BlaxicanHydra
Whatever. Still haven't told me how Akuma plans on blocking his Lightsaber.

Nikkolas
You still haven't told me how Sion intends to hit Akuma with the lightsabers.

BlaxicanHydra
I asked you first smile

Violent2Dope
Whatever. Still haven't told me how Akuma plans on blocking his Lightsaber. He Hadoukens the hilt of said lightsaber and blows it to shit.

BlaxicanHydra
Yes, and Sions just going to stand there.

Violent2Dope
Well, seeing as Sion is slower than Gouki, Gouki could barrage him with Hadoukens, and he can't dodge them all, and would either have his LS blown apart, or would be hit, sending him off balance, then Gouki could blow up his LS or take it from him.

BlaxicanHydra
Gouki may be faster but his hadoukens are slow. Slower the nblaster bolts, which is something all jedi and Sith are trained to block and dodge. And Gouki's speed is nullified if he tries to take Sion in H2H.

Violent2Dope
Gouki may be faster but his hadoukens are slow. Slower the nblaster bolts, which is something all jedi and Sith are trained to block and dodge. And Gouki's speed is nullified if he tries to take Sion in H2H. Hadoukens are also larger and much stronger than blaster bolts, he may escape the hadouken but if it hit the ground it would leave a large hole with debries and smoke everywhere. It would then be a simple task for the stronger and faster Gouki to disarm Sion.

BlaxicanHydra
How does he plan to do that? he can be as strogn as he wants, but again, the difference is that Sion only has to hit him once, anywhere, in order to win. Gouki on the other hand.. has to be do quite a bit more.

Guilty Gear
Sion just teleports his light saber through Akuma's a-hole

LOL over

Violent2Dope
How does he plan to do that? he can be as strogn as he wants, but again, the difference is that Sion only has to hit him once, anywhere, in order to win. Gouki on the other hand.. has to be do quite a bit more. If he Hadoukens him, either the blast or the debries will leave him off balance, then Gouki just needs to disarm him and break his LS, then Sion is defenseless.

Guilty Gear
Gouki gets vaporized if he touches a light saber. confused

BlaxicanHydra
If he Hadoukens him, either the blast or the debries will leave him off balance, then Gouki just needs to disarm him and break his LS, then Sion is defenseless.

We don't know that. I think Sion can easily jump out of the blast radius in time. Jedi can dodge missles.

Guilty Gear
Not to mention that however Exile was trying to overcome Sion, is more effective than any of Akuma's techniques anyway, except for the lame ass SGS, which has been proven futile in this match. 131

Violent2Dope
We don't know that. I think Sion can easily jump out of the blast radius in time. Jedi can dodge missles. Sion as Nik said, knows very few techniques, not even Force Jump. How much do you actually know about Sion? And GG, Gouki will not get vaporized by a lightsaber, only burned/cut.

Violent2Dope
Not to mention that however Exile was trying to overcome Sion, is more effective than any of Akuma's techniques anyway, except for the lame ass SGS, which has been proven futile in this match. 131 She beat him by eroding his will with words, but she does not have the destructive attacks Gouki does.

Guilty Gear
That's because any other way would've been useless against him. wink
Sion as Nik said, knows very few techniques, not even Force Jump. How much do you actually know about Sion? And GG, Gouki will not get vaporized by a lightsaber, only burned/cut. What? haermm

Vaporized in whatever spot that came in contact with the lightsaber. It's super-heated plasma after all.

BlaxicanHydra
Sion as Nik said, knows very few techniques, not even Force Jump.

How does he know he doesn't know force jump? Anyone who sues the force to enhance there physical attributes can use force jump. It's not even a technique.

Guilty Gear
Your mom goes to college.

Violent2Dope
How does he know he doesn't know force jump? Anyone who sues the force to enhance there physical attributes can use force jump. It's not even a technique. That's just how stupid Sion is, he knows nuthin of knowledge and technique, but of pain, he knows much.

Violent2Dope
That's because any other way would've been useless against him. wink
What? haermm
And yet Darth Nihilus sent his ass crawling away with his tail between his legs after beating his ass with one move in 10 seconds.

Guilty Gear
I reckon he thinks one hit from a light saber would burn through Akuma. 131

BlaxicanHydra
That makes no sense erm Traya's quote regarding Sion can mean a number of different things. Prove that her quote was referring to actual abilities. For all we know she could be referring to the fact that he didn't really learn about the darkside, or the Sith ideals.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by smilie
That makes no sense erm Traya's quote regarding Sion can mean a number of different things. Prove that her quote was referring to actual abilities. For all we know she could be referring to the fact that he didn't really learn about the darkside, or the Sith ideals. Your mom is proof enough.

Violent2Dope
That makes no sense erm Traya's quote regarding Sion can mean a number of different things. Prove that her quote was referring to actual abilities. For all we know she could be referring to the fact that he didn't really learn about the darkside, or the Sith ideals. The quote alone is not enough, but the fast that he shows little Force powers and his only real method of combat is up close supports it.

BlaxicanHydra
sad

BlaxicanHydra
The quote alone is not enough, but the fast that he shows little Force powers and his only real method of combat is up close supports it. \

That may just be because he prefers getting in his opponents face, though. He's obviously a brute.

Guilty Gear
Akuma wins. 131over

BlaxicanHydra
Also, why would Sion need to have ever used force jump in the game? There's nothing that ever really happened that would have required him to just jump up.

Guilty Gear
Does Akuma need to breathe?

Violent2Dope
\

That may just be because he prefers getting in his opponents face, though. He's obviously a brute. Force Jump would have been handy as hell when Nihilus in a cut scene was using Force Lightning he could have jumped over and LS combatted him, unfortunately he couldn't.

BlaxicanHydra
In that cutscene they weren't that far away from each, and unlike a Hadouken Force lightning is a constant stream of energy, so if Sion has jumped all Nhilus would have had to do was tilt his hand up and he would have gotten him anyway.

Guilty Gear
In that cutscene they weren't that far away from each, and unlike a Hadouken Force lightning is a constant stream of energy, so if Sion has jumped all Nhilus would have had to do was tilt his hand up and he would have gotten him anyway.

no

ryu shoot a kamehameha in the sf alpha movie so ita constant beam of energy and akuma is way stronger than ryu

sion stands no chance

shin gouki all the way

BlaxicanHydra
Kamehaha ftw!

Shin Goku wins then, his spirit bomb is too powerful.

Guilty Gear
YEAH!! eek!

BlaxicanHydra
Especially when he goes into SSJ Gouki form with t3h shin Spriit Bomb.

Guilty Gear
YOU'RE SO RIGHT! big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>