Sephiroth vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
So who wins? smokin'

Superboy Prime
What do you have against Sephiroth?

Pyron absorbs the planet while Sephiroth's busy summoning Meteor.

Violent2Dope
NOEZ PRIME! SEPH1r0Th CaN B1oW Up S01aR SysteMS!

Superboy Prime
BUT LIKE PYRON CAN GROW THE SIZE OF THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY FOR THE WINZ YOU LOSE LOLZLOZLOZLZOLZOLZ over

Violent2Dope
Nah ah! Pyron is nuthin but t3h buttsecks!

Charlotte DeBel
Sephirot most probably dies...and I hate Darkstalkers.

Violent2Dope
Nah ah!

Violent2Dope
So anyway Pyron wins in all seriousness in an absolute curbstomp.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Pyron absorbs the planet .
n0 w4yZ!!1 muSt b3 t3h i11usi0nZ!!!!

BlaxicanHydra
Does the c in your name stand for "crews", by any chance?

Terryc250
Nope

Violent2Dope
Terry I do pray you don't try to debate for Seph, you will be crushed.

Terryc250
Not unless i try to prove Pyrons feats as illusions!

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Terryc250
Nope

I think it does.. and I think you're this guy!

Terryc250
Oh wow! That IS me! I didn't know they made a wiki page about me.

Violent2Dope
Not unless i try to prove Pyrons feats as illusions! You can't, Pyron is known to havbe actually eaten planets, and can grow to a size dwarfing the Andromeda galaxy. He wears galaxies(pocket or not) as rings mane.

Terryc250
Yeah well, i dont think he's capable of that cause in Capcom Fighting Evolution i beat him with Guile.

So it must all just be an illusion.

Superboy Prime
Pryon is one of the few Darkstalkers that actually has feats to back up his hype.

Violent2Dope
Yeah well, i dont think he's capable of that cause in Capcom Fighting Evolution i beat him with Guile.

So it must all just be an illusion. Thanks for proving your ignorance. Not only is that a noncanon game, but it's gameplay. Things that happen in gameplay are bullshit, fact. In Darkstalkers you can beat Jedah Dohma with friggin Sasquatch, however in story canon Jedah would crush him.

Terryc250
^ Things that happen in gameplay are not "bullshit" of course the winner of the fight is noncannon, but all the moves the character uses are infact, CANNON and no no the moves aren't illusions.

Violent2Dope
^ Things that happen in gameplay are not "bullshit" of course the winner of the fight is noncannon, but all the moves the character uses are infact, CANNON and no no the moves aren't illusions. All the moves in DS are canon, that is true. Things that can happen in gameplay, are bullshit. Sasquatch can beat Jedah in gameplay, but would never have a fraction of a chance in actual story canon, judging by feats.

Superboy Prime
Pit Sephiroth against Demitri so Mr. Pimp turns Sephiroth's ass into a Pimp and and bangs her.

Guilty Gear
Mr. Pimp will turn Sephiroth into a pimp and then bang him?

Superboy Prime
into a beoatch.

<<;

judgement hand
Pyron eats planets, sephiroth destroys SOLAR SYSTEMS!

sephiroth is on a whole other league

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by judgement hand
Pyron eats planets, sephiroth destroys SOLAR SYSTEMS!

sephiroth is on a whole other league Pyron can grow larger than the Andromeda galaxy, he's beyond planet busting.

Nikkolas
You know that Galactus guy?

Known for eating planets?

Sephiroth could totally pwn him according to your "logic."

ESB -1138
Yeah, yeah but Hyper Sonic WTFpwns all

Last Fre3lancer
He's easily killed by the likes of Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Yeah, yeah but Hyper Sonic WTFpwns all No he doesn't, Pyron stares at Sonic as he trys to hurt him, then Sonics ring's run out and Pyron farts and blows up the planet.

Last Fre3lancer
ROTFLMAOLOLOMGWTF!!!!!!!

Terryc250
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Sephiroth could totally pwn him according to your "logic."

No, Galactus is on a whole different league then both pyron and sephiroth.

HonkyTonkMan
What, Sephiroth doesn't destroy solar systems, he got half way through one planet and got stopped. He probably killed less than a 100 people. In saying that he's still a badass. And in his defence, how did Demetri manage to kill Pyron if he's all so great and powerful, Demetri's one tough cat but Pyron has cosmic power similar to Galactus'. Sephiroth is no pushover, and if Demetri beat that big yellow bastard he'll give'm a run for his money....or be utterly annihilated.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No he doesn't, Pyron stares at Sonic as he trys to hurt him, then Sonics ring's run out and Pyron farts and blows up the planet.

Dude wtf? crylaugh

Terryc250
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
What, Sephiroth doesn't destroy solar systems, he got half way through one planet and got stopped. He probably killed less than a 100 people. In saying that he's still a badass. And in his defence, how did Demetri manage to kill Pyron if he's all so great and powerful, Demetri's one tough cat but Pyron has cosmic power similar to Galactus'. Sephiroth is no pushover, and if Demetri beat that big yellow bastard he'll give'm a run for his money....or be utterly annihilated.
ur forgetting supernova, hes killed far more then 100, he probably killed over a 100 in just that shinra building, plus all the others he's killed during his time as SOLDIER.

Pyron has powers no where near Galactus, Galacus can probably create a herald with a just fraction of his power that can defeat Pyron

Galactus created silver surfer, who can re-arrange molecules and matter, revive the dead, travel the galaxies at speeds far faster then lightspeed, travel through stars, blow up planets, blow up stars, survive blackholes, survive supernovas, and do more things, and galactus created silver surfer with just a fraction of his power.

Galactus at full power is as strong as Eternity,Oblivion, and Death itself, Galactus can move galaxies with a gesture of his hand, when he fought Tyrant, countless galaxies were destroyed. If galactus somehow died, abraxas would be released and the multiverse and realities would crumble.

Guilty Gear
It seems very unlikely to me that Galactus can do all these things. He doesn't look like anything godly. He looks retarded and as if he can't do half of the things people say he can do. Someone like the Living Tribunal looks like he can do godly things...

I'm not saying of course that Galactus can't do what he can. It just doesn't seem right to me.

Nikkolas
The Silver Surfer represents a fraction of the power Galactus holds. SS can fight in blackholes, MAKE blackholes and create new life on planets with ease.

Galactus himself can teleport entire galaxies or reduce other "gods" like Hercules to protoplasmic slime with a blast, then re-animate them the next with a thought.

He also has destroyed galaxies in his fights and when stalemated by an opponent, he decided the way to win was to EAT that opponent's home dimension.

Violent2Dope
What, Sephiroth doesn't destroy solar systems, he got half way through one planet and got stopped. He probably killed less than a 100 people. In saying that he's still a badass. And in his defence, how did Demetri manage to kill Pyron if he's all so great and powerful, Demetri's one tough cat but Pyron has cosmic power similar to Galactus'. Sephiroth is no pushover, and if Demetri beat that big yellow bastard he'll give'm a run for his money....or be utterly annihilated. Demitri would pwn Seph worse than Pyron would.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
It seems very unlikely to me that Galactus can do all these things. He doesn't look like anything godly. He looks retarded and as if he can't do half of the things people say he can do. Someone like the Living Tribunal looks like he can do godly things...

I'm not saying of course that Galactus can't do what he can. It just doesn't seem right to me.

Looks is one thing, if you think galactus looks retarded you should see the cosmic being known as "Eon".

LT can do those godly things and much much more.

Guilty Gear
They should make him look like...Sephiroth or Mundus.

Violent2Dope
Galactus is only as strong as Eternity when fully satiated.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Sephiroth could totally pwn him according to your "logic." The sad thing is, Galactus probably actually would lose with the way he's usually written.

Terryc250
Well Galactus first appeared in 1966, i guess thats how the "cool" characters looked back then, purple and all.

Only if the other ppl are the main characters of the story, and they would have to write that Galactus is desperate weak and hungry

Pyron at best is only Silver Surfer level in my opinion

HonkyTonkMan
Why is Demetri so strong? What feats does he have? Super Human Strength, Speed, Energy Blasts, Vampirism. Those are about all I can think off, sure he can transform males into females with midnight bliss but the guy lost to Zero. ZERO for gods sake. And didn't the Surfer beat Galactus.

Guilty Gear
So what if someone lost to someone else. It doesn't always mean the winner was a more powerful threat. confused

And as far as I know, Demetri beat Pyron for the sole fact that he can absorb energy, the kind Pyron was made of.

Violent2Dope
Why is Demetri so strong? What feats does he have? Super Human Strength, Speed, Energy Blasts, Vampirism. Those are about all I can think off, sure he can transform males into females with midnight bliss but the guy lost to Zero. ZERO for gods sake. And didn't the Surfer beat Galactus. Who the f*ck is Zero? Demitri survived a half powered attack that when fully powered could destroy a dimension from Belial, the attack was powerful enough to warp Demitri's castle from Makai to the human world, and left Demitri so weak he had to rely on sucking the blood of any human dumb anough to walk into his castle for many years to get stronger, and absorbed Pyron(who is capable of destroying over a galaxy) when he was at 80% of his full power, and after absorbing Pyron was boosted to 100%, meaning Pyron was only worth 20% of Demitri's original power. And I think Pyron is stronger than Surfer(can Surfer bust a galaxy?).

Sandai Kitetsu
Who the f*ck is Zero? Reploid from Megaman X.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/Zero_mmx.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/14/Zero_mmz.jpg

Violent2Dope
Then that event was noncanon.

Guilty Gear
Well yeah uh...reported 131

Terryc250
Who the f*ck is Zero? Demitri survived a half powered attack that when fully powered could destroy a dimension from Belial, the attack was powerful enough to warp Demitri's castle from Makai to the human world, and left Demitri so weak he had to rely on sucking the blood of any human dumb anough to walk into his castle for many years to get stronger, and absorbed Pyron(who is capable of destroying over a galaxy) when he was at 80% of his full power, and after absorbing Pyron was boosted to 100%, meaning Pyron was only worth 20% of Demitri's original power. And I think Pyron is stronger than Surfer(can Surfer bust a galaxy?).

Surfer can probably bust a galaxy if he wanted to, not in one shot though, he can one shot planets though,

he can alter the atomic structure as he pleases

he can turn dirt into gold, or people into worms, or grass into kryptonite, he has cosmic awareness so he can sense and scan anything lightyears away, and find out the weakness for anything.

He has travelled the universe at half a million lightyears in a second

His energy output can create black holes

He can absorb the sun for more power

He can timetravel, he once time travelled to prevent a birth of someone.

Can pyron do that?

Dont get the movie galactus confused with the real galactus.

Violent2Dope
Pyron ast his largest dwarfs the Andromeda galaxy, he could bust a galaxy by belly flopping it.

Guilty Gear
That's what V2D can do.

Sephiroth would pwn Pyron with his telekinesis and silver hair.

HonkyTonkMan
Then that event was noncanon.

Why isn't Zero beating down Demetri legit? It's the real deal, Demetri got the beats. Happy Dance

Violent2Dope
Why isn't Zero beating down Demetri legit? It's the real deal, Demetri got the beats. Happy Dance I'm guessing it was a different game or sumthin else noncanon.

HonkyTonkMan
It was a comic.

Guilty Gear
shin gouki is stronger than phyron just so every1 knows yes

Violent2Dope
If it was the comic it's definately noncanon, Zero and Pyron don't even exist in the same universe.

Superboy Prime
All we know about Demitri is that he a level A Darkstalkers and that he fought Pyron and then asborbed him. After this he could walk in sunlight with little trouble.

On Topic- Pyron absorbs the planet along with Sephiroth.

Funny fact...Perhaps Pyron likes to fight the inhabitants of the planets he absorbs before he does it. Would make sense considering fighting was the way he reached that step forward in evolution, so he would most likely fight Sephiroth first and then absorb the planet.

Can he beat Sephiroth?

I guess he can.

---

Galactus would totally wreck Pyron a new one V2D. Even Surfer and Thor would.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Funny fact...Perhaps Pyron likes to fight the inhabitants of the planets he absorbs before he does it. Would make sense considering fighting was the way he reached that step forward in evolution, so he would most likely fight Sephiroth first and then absorb the planet. Exactly, which also led to his downfall, he went to Earth many many many years ago to eat it, but could tell that one day it would be inhabited by powerful fighters(like Jedah or Demitri).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.