Thundercats vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest
Lion-O
Jaga
Tygra
Panthro
Cheetara

vs

Thor

Who wins??

-First battle is on Earth
-Second battle is on Thundera

lando005
you weren't kiddin were you.... this breaks down to which magical weapon is more powerful

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I see two things. Thor beats them down or Lion-o proves worthy, picks up the hammer and becomes ThundThor. The Cats will work well as a team, thats a big advantage, but Thor would summon the lightning to them down and out, thus making it Thior against Lion-O. Lion-O is good, but he may not have what it takes to beat a God of Thunder.

batdude123
Thor in a stomp.

spawnwest
Considering that the Thundercats battle Mumm-Ra, I don't see the Thundercats getting beat in a stomp against Thor as
Mumm-Ra>>>>>>Thor

lando005
the sword of omens should prove powerful enough to fight with mijlonir but i'm not sure about winning

lando005
Originally posted by spawnwest
Considering that the Thundercats battle Mumm-Ra, I don't see the Thundercats getting beat in a stomp against Thor as
Mumm-Ra>>>>>>Thor that's a pretty bold statement thor fans are gonna be all over you

llagrok
Mumm-Ra>>>>>>Thor

no expression

lando005
told ya

Takion
Originally posted by llagrok
no expression
Co-Sign

Badabing
Mumm-Ra>>>>>>Thor Originally posted by llagrok
no expression Originally posted by Takion
Co-Sign I'll raise you all one dur

gogogadgetgo
thor. none of the thundercats are as strong and powerful as thor is. i see thor zapping all of them with cheetara being the last one standing due to her speed.

unless of course lion-o keeps on going..thunder..thunder..thundercats...hooooooooooooo
its like an unlimited source of energy and every thundercat becomes super uber laughing

lando005
Originally posted by Badabing
I'll raise you all one dur i'll see your dur and raise ya one eye blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.