You vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
Wade Wilson has his healing factor but not immortality.
You meet in abandoned warehouse. Wade is just standing there and not fighting back.
Do you think you'll be able to kill him? Happy Dance

King Kandy
Is there anything in the warehouse to use as a weapon? Do you have any weapons on you?

Sam Z
Originally posted by King Kandy
Is there anything in the warehouse to use as a weapon? Do you have any weapons on you?

No weapons. It's an abandoned warehouse, so you might find steel pipes and broken glass but that's about it.

Faceman
Yeah, I'm sure he would own me 10/10 times.....

llagrok
Do I have any reason?

ragesRemorse
he is a trained assasin with a healing factor and a genetically altered physicality. I'm 210 pounds, i can barely jog a mile. Sure i can take him. smile

Hercules
So hes not fighting back and not immortal.

Cool, hes older than me, I wait him out and he dies of old age...

lando005
we both start telling bad jokes and go on a improv show

Sam Z
Originally posted by llagrok
Do I have any reason?
Yes.
I asked you.no expression

stick out tongue

Laminator_X
Well shure, if he's "not fighting back" I'll just smother him. Cover his nose and mouth until he dies. Not very exciting, but I don't think I'm capable of dishing out enough damage with my fists to overcome his healing factor. Maybe if he'd lie down on the concrete floor let me jump up and down on his head until his skull cracked open and then scoop out his squished brain (stem and all) with my fingernails before he healed up I could kill him.

But I think I'd rather go for suffocation.

CaptainStoic
I've taken martial arts for 17 years in mixed styles, and I will tell you what I'd do, I would .... Run

DP 10/10

Sam Z
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I've taken martial arts for 17 years in mixed styles, and I will tell you what I'd do, I would .... Run

DP 10/10 You'd run from Deadpool who's just standing there and not fighting back? confused
I haven't taken martial arts for 17 years but even I could do that...

GGS
The thing with deadpool is you could trade corny jokes and he'd probably just break your arm then take you out for a beer.

charlemagne9746
If he's not fighting back...and he's not immortal...I'd slip behind him and snap his neck.

TheTick

Laminator_X
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
If he's not fighting back...and he's not immortal...I'd slip behind him and snap his neck.

I thought about that, but I'm not sure I could get it right. It's probably harder than it looks in the movies, and if I botch it he just heals.

Besides, when someone dies like that, they're really dieing from lack of oxygen due to their heart and lungs loosing contact with their control messages from the brain-stem. But, the actual death takes several minutes to complete in which time Wade would surely regenerate. You'd need to twist his head clean off to make it work, and I don't think I could tear through all that sinew and cartilage with my fingernails in a timely fashion either.

Suffocation FTW.

Aqua-pimp
I would kick him in tha nuts!!
And when he's on the ground sreaming in agony i'll use my years of working out at tha gym, aikido and mau tai experience to finish him off...Aqua-pimp style..

F*ck Deadpool

cool

TheTick
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
I would kick him in tha nuts!!
And when he's on the ground sreaming in agony i'll use my years of working out at tha gym, aikido and mau tai experience to finish him off...Aqua-pimp style..

F*ck Deadpool

cool

Would work with me.

Although f*ck Deadpool is a bit harsh when you are talking about DP.

Vida comenzar cuándo nacimiento fines.

cmack
choke him to death, and keep on kicking him in his balls

King_Cold
I'm only a Freshman, and I have only been in wrestling for a year. But saying that I was in my prime at age 26, armed with a crow bar, and if Deadpool wasn't fighting back, I would probably kick his feet out from under him, point the crow bar at his throat, and stomp on the back of it, shoving it through his neck, cutting off his circulation completely, and I'd leave it in there so he couldn't regenerate, and if he tries to take it out, I'll shove it back in. And once he was dead, I'd piss on his corps, then take a dump on it, and then mutilate it because I hate Deadpool.

Dgw2007
i am a soldier been in iraq and always carry my pocket knife since boy scouts and study martial arts for 25 years since i was 10 so yes i think i could

Swanky-Tuna
If he's not going to fight back I'd could probably do a King Cold with some glass and some wood. I'd probably need rope or some other tightening device to blood choke him to death since I don't know how long I'd have to hold it to kill him.

If I wanted to take my sweet time about it I could slowly tear down the warehouse and start stacking things on top of him until he's crushed.

Originally posted by King_Cold
I'm only a Freshman, and I have only been in wrestling for a year. But saying that I was in my prime at age 26, armed with a crow bar, and if Deadpool wasn't fighting back, I would probably kick his feet out from under him, point the crow bar at his throat, and stomp on the back of it, shoving it through his neck, cutting off his circulation completely, and I'd leave it in there so he couldn't regenerate, and if he tries to take it out, I'll shove it back in. And once he was dead, I'd piss on his corps, then take a dump on it, and then mutilate it because I hate Deadpool.
I think you're overestimating the width of the chisel point of a crowbar.

Evil_Ash
I just tell him he was created by Rob Liefeld, and he runs away crying.

BFR ftw. 313

Creshosk
If he's not fighting back I have no qualms with him. If anything I'd probably befriend him. His is the type of character that I like most.

The Smart Aleck.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Hercules
So hes not fighting back and not immortal.

Cool, hes older than me, I wait him out and he dies of old age... He still has his healing factor. You'd die off first.

Martian_mind
I'd just get Batdude to smother him wiith his man-titties.

I mean,he was able to do it to smurf accidently...

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I'd just get Batdude to smother him wiith his man-titties.

I mean,he was able to do it to smurf accidently... He wasn't called fatnude just because it rhymed...

Though, that WAS Red in his Smurf cosplay outfit. Red's a bit of a fanboy.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
He wasn't called fatnude just because it rhymed...

Though, that WAS Red in his Smurf cosplay outfit. Red's a bit of a fanboy.

Nor Catfood,nor that catfood led to fatnude...

Cosplay?

SnazzySmurph
Nor Catfood,nor that catfood led to fatnude...

Cosplay? Dressing up as your favourite character because you have an overwhelming obsession with them.

Martian_mind
Dressing up as your favourite character because you have an overwhelming obsession with them.

Oh,so when i founfd you in a bikini that was you dressing up as Domino...good,i was worried it was something more sinister..

SnazzySmurph
Oh,so when i founfd you in a bikini that was you dressing up as Domino...good,i was worried it was something more sinister.. And when Batdude ran screaming and said you had no genitalia, I assume you were trying to emulate J'onn.

That, however, stretches a bit beyond cosplay...

Martian_mind
And when Batdude ran screaming and said you had no genitalia, I assume you were trying to emulate J'onn.

That, however, stretches a bit beyond cosplay...

No,Batdude had simply entered the bathroom whilst i was exiting the shower,and as he was only 5 feet away his stomach obstructed his veiw.

I mean,it's been so long since his have been seen that they were declared legally dead erm

SnazzySmurph
No,Batdude had simply entered the bathroom whilst i was exiting the shower,and as he was only 5 feet away his stomach obstructed his veiw.

I mean,it's been so long since his have been seen that they were declared legally dead erm Don't have the energy to respond... nighty night. offtobed

Martian_mind
Night night Smurf.

Creshosk
Cosplay? Costume play.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I just tell him he was created by Rob Liefeld, and he runs away crying.

DP: Man, at least now I know where these extra abs came from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.