Which anime character do you think needs respect?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
I'm trying to decide on another anime character to make a respect thread for, and was wondering I anyone had some good suggestions. Just to note, I will not make any DBZ respect threads.

Violent2Dope
Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach(cause you know, he's like the embodiment of badass)

Younger Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho(read above)

Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho(he's just plain cool)

That's all I can think of right now.

Endless Mike
The Lord of Nightmares from Slayers, because

A. DBZ fans need to realize that DBZ characters are not the strongest anime characters by a longshot

And

B. Comic fans need to realize that their uber cosmics aren't unparalleled in fiction.

Kero_Co
Jio/Satan

Keroro(not seriously though, he's a jobber)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Lord of Nightmares from Slayers, because

A. DBZ fans need to realize that DBZ characters are not the strongest anime characters by a longshot

And

B. Comic fans need to realize that their uber cosmics aren't unparalleled in fiction. How strong is he? What can he do? Bet he can't beat Pyron. He could solo all of DBZ.

Akuki
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach(cause you know, he's like the embodiment of badass)

Younger Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho(read above)

Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho(he's just plain cool)

That's all I can think of right now.

Unfortunately kenpachi just doesn't have enough screen time to make a full thread yet in my opinion, same with Aizen, who I would definitely make a thread on otherwise. Hiei is a problem because I can't get ahold of the later volumes of YuYu hakusho, and finding video clips is a pain in the ass, plus they get taken down pretty quickly.
I'm definitely thinking about doing Lord or Nightmares though, so Endless if you could point out some good material for that for me I'd appreciate it.

Kento
Recca Hanabishi or Kenshiro Kasumi. I'd do Recca myself but I don't have a scanner to do it. And I'm missing a few volumes.

At least I think they do but that's just me.

Akuki
Originally posted by Kento
Recca Hanabishi or Kenshiro Kasumi. I'd do Recca myself but I don't have a scanner to do it. And I'm missing a few volumes.

At least I think they do but that's just me.
Ok sweet, I promise you I will have the beginnings of a Recca thread by the end of this evening, I have all that manga, (I have to say the great thing about scanlations is that I just have to search in my hard drive and never need to use a scanner.) Interestingly enough, recca is the one non cosmic character I could see beating Alucard, he's practically designed for it.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Akuki
Unfortunately kenpachi just doesn't have enough screen time to make a full thread yet in my opinion, same with Aizen, who I would definitely make a thread on otherwise. Hiei is a problem because I can't get ahold of the later volumes of YuYu hakusho, and finding video clips is a pain in the ass, plus they get taken down pretty quickly.
I'm definitely thinking about doing Lord or Nightmares though, so Endless if you could point out some good material for that for me I'd appreciate it. But Kenpachi's cool.sad Hiei is one of the most developed characters in YYH, if you could it'd be great.

Akuki
But Kenpachi's cool.sad Hiei is one of the most developed characters in YYH, if you could it'd be great.
I'll definitely get round to Hiei, although I plan on doing Kurama first, the main issue is that I only have the manga up to the end of the dark tournament, and they both get major upgrades after that point.

Kento
Ok sweet, I promise you I will have the beginnings of a Recca thread by the end of this evening, I have all that manga, (I have to say the great thing about scanlations is that I just have to search in my hard drive and never need to use a scanner.) Interestingly enough, recca is the one non cosmic character I could see beating Alucard, he's practically designed for it. Cool. I had the whole Recca manga in scanlations but I moved and my harddrive was wiped somehow in the trip. But I liked the manga so much I decided to buy it also even though I've read it all. Hmm only seen like an episode of Hellsing so I don't know much about Alucard except what I hear but how would he beat Alucard who is supposedly unkillable? Then again...Maybe Resshin with Yanagi's soul could.

Violent2Dope
I'll definitely get round to Hiei, although I plan on doing Kurama first, the main issue is that I only have the manga up to the end of the dark tournament, and they both get major upgrades after that point. Oh, well then I see why'd you want to wait. They both get so much stronger after that. One thing I found kinda dumb is that Younger Toguro was presented and thought of as an invincible and all powerful foe, yet right after the DT we find out he was only a B+*!

Akuki
Originally posted by Kento
Cool. I had the whole Recca manga in scanlations but I moved and my harddrive was wiped somehow in the trip. But I liked the manga so much I decided to buy it also even though I've read it all. Hmm only seen like an episode of Hellsing so I don't know much about Alucard except what I hear but how would he beat Alucard who is supposedly unkillable? Then again...Maybe Resshin with Yanagi's soul could.
that's exactly what i was thinking, It's already shown the ability to free trapped souls that have become part of a collective, and Alucards main power comes from the thousands of souls trapped inside of him. That flame is basically a combination of everything vampires hate, holy healing energy, high heat, and light.

Endless Mike
How strong is he? What can he do? Bet he can't beat Pyron. He could solo all of DBZ.

She.

And she would destroy nearly every other character in fiction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_Nightmares

Last Fre3lancer
Orihime.
Rukia.
Byakuya.

Violent2Dope
She.

And she would destroy nearly every other character in fiction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_Nightmares How much is she able to destroy in one shot?

Venomous Yoshi
Sakura from the Naruto anime. She is very skilled at genjutsu in both the anime and the games. It's funny whenever she hits Naruto. She has Inner Sakura, who is always funny because Inner Sakura reacts completely different than Sakura.

Gregory
How much is she able to destroy in one shot?

"One shot?" She doesn't go around exchanging blows with people; she's a god. Never-the-less, since Lina's Gigaslave harnesses her power, and a miscast Gigaslave could destroy the world; since she created not merely a single universe, but the entire multiverse; since she destroyed Hellmaster Phibrizo in a matter of seconds ... she could destroy a hell of a lot, would be my answer.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Gregory
"One shot?" She doesn't go around exchanging blows with people; she's a god. Never-the-less, since Lina's Gigaslave harnesses her power, and a miscast Gigaslave could destroy the world; since she created not merely a single universe, but the entire multiverse; since she destroyed Hellmaster Phibrizo in a matter of seconds ... she could destroy a hell of a lot, would be my answer. Pyron can change his size and at his largest he dwarfs the Andromeda galaxy. He could easily destroy more than a galaxy in one shot, but prefers to destroy galaxies by eating it's worlds one by one in a smaller form to increase his power. He's not even the most powerful in the Darkstalkers universe. Demitri is a vampire that after being severely wounded by Belial(who is the strongest in the DS but dies before the game's story takes place) bides his time sucking the blood of mortals until he can use his power to cast an aura to protect him from the sun. He is at 80% of his original power when he defeats Pyron and absorbs him, bringing him to 100%, which means Pyron was only worth 20% of his power. Jedah Dohma, who's power is second only to Belial, absorbed the whole dimension of Makai(demon world) and recreated it into the Madijen, and then took characters in the series to make up it's first inhabitants. She is no match for the DS universe.

Endless Mike
You don't get it, do you?

L-sama is Omnipotent with a capital O. That means she can do anything.

She creates and destroys entire universes as casually as humans inhale and exhale air.

Akuki
I'm considering making a thread for Majeh from King of Hell.

Violent2Dope

L-sama is Omnipotent with a capital O. That means she can do anything.

She creates and destroys entire universes as casually as humans inhale and exhale air. And Jedah erases and recreates dimensions by holding his hand above his head.

Endless Mike
And Jedah erases and recreates dimensions by holding his hand above his head.

Jedah can only create pocket dimensions, not entire universes. He's not a Supreme Being.

Violent2Dope
Jedah can only create pocket dimensions, not entire universes. He's not a Supreme Being. No, he's not, but Belial is(pretty much). And Jedah only had it start as a pocket dimension, had Donovan not killed him he would have recreated all of existence(which in DS is comprised of the human world and Makai, the demon world).

Endless Mike

L-sama is God with a capital G. She is the Sea of Chaos from which all existance sprang forth. She embodies all creation, everything is a part of her, and her power created at least 4 multiverses, which she can destroy at will. She can do anything by simply willing it. If she wanted, Jedah or Belial would never even have existed in the first place.

Violent2Dope

L-sama is God with a capital G. She is the Sea of Chaos from which all existance sprang forth. She embodies all creation, everything is a part of her, and her power created at least 4 multiverses, which she can destroy at will. She can do anything by simply willing it. If she wanted, Jedah or Belial would never even have existed in the first place. She can't keep Belial from existing because she did not create him or his world. Belial IS Makai, and is omniscient, he knows everything. He keeps two of his four arms bound to keep himself from harming Makai(himself). He was easily able to defeat Demitri(who is five times as strong as Pyron, who can easily destroy more than a galaxy in one move) and send him and his castle to the human world with one attack that also took away most of Demitri's powers. Belial only died because by removing part of Makai from Makai(Demitri's castle), he accidently injured himself, which led to his death.

Endless Mike
The One Above All didn't create anything in the DC universe, yet that doesn't mean he can't erase DC characters from existence in a vs. debate.

Destroying galaxies is nothing to a being like L-sama. If she wanted she could turn a galaxy into a giant bowl of fruit. Do you know what "Omnipotent" means?

No character in fiction can defeat a True Omnipotent, only tie with them.

Violent2Dope
The One Above All didn't create anything in the DC universe, yet that doesn't mean he can't erase DC characters from existence in a vs. debate.

Destroying galaxies is nothing to a being like L-sama. If she wanted she could turn a galaxy into a giant bowl of fruit. Do you know what "Omnipotent" means?

No character in fiction can defeat a True Omnipotent, only tie with them. Belial can destroy all of Makai if he wished, but it would be killing himself so of course he did not. Belial is omnipotent as well, so I guess it's a tie.big grin

Endless Mike
I don't see anything in his bio indicating he's omnipotent. He died after all.

Violent2Dope
I don't see anything in his bio indicating he's omnipotent. He died after all. He died from his own power like I said.

Endless Mike
If he was really omnipotent he wouldn't have died unless he wanted to.

And even then he could have simply resurrected himself.

Violent2Dope
If he was really omnipotent he wouldn't have died unless he wanted to.

And even then he could have simply resurrected himself. Well, really I kinda consider how he died a mistake on the writer's part, because he is omniscient and yet did not expect that to happen.

Kero_Co
I'm considering making a thread for Majeh from King of Hell.

I have the first volume, really funny stuff. Look what you did, now I'm cringing for an animated version.

Akuki
Originally posted by Kero_Co
I have the first volume, really funny stuff. Look what you did, now I'm cringing for an animated version.
You won't get one, it's a manwha, so they rarely ever get animated.

gogogadgetgo
sakuragi of slam dunk laughing rolling on floor laughing

Last Fre3lancer
Rukia, she killed Aroneiro Arlarry for christs sake.

Orihime

Yachiru.

Akuki
I'm going to start preparing a respect thread for ichigo.

Sol Valentine
Thankyou.

Akuki
I wonder if it would be possible to start getting these added to the official threads list?

leonheartmm
dark schnieder

recca

naruto characters{most people downsize them for no reason here}

grander musashi{lol, who doesnt like a powerful ...errrrr..... fisherman}

all characters from . HACK

well lots more but i cant be bothered to type.

i know this though, the fanboys REALLY need to lay off of hyping alucard feats. hes weak considering most shonen characters.

Akuki
Originally posted by leonheartmm
dark schnieder

recca

naruto characters{most people downsize them for no reason here}

grander musashi{lol, who doesnt like a powerful ...errrrr..... fisherman}

all characters from . HACK

well lots more but i cant be bothered to type.

i know this though, the fanboys REALLY need to lay off of hyping alucard feats. hes weak considering most shonen characters.
I've already done both dark Schnieder and Recca.

Sol Valentine
What about Orihime, Rukia, Chad, and Uryu?

Akuki
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
What about Orihime, Rukia, Chad, and Uryu?
I may get to them later, but I'm focusing on Ichigo for now. I'm going to be putting up scans that show that Ichigo had superhuman reflexes even before he got to soul society.

Sol Valentine
Then can you do the girls first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.