M. Bison vs Takuma Sakazaki (as Mr. Karate)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The costume party at Sunshine 60 continues...

Bison makes his appearance known. Like the others, he is dressed in a costume.

Bison is dressed as his all-time hero: the Roman dictator Gaius Julius Caesar (think the Rome version, played by Ciaran Hinds), in full Roman military regalia and cape. Aside from the ass-chin, the eyes and the grin, you can't really tell it's him.

Meanwhile, a fight breaks out in the far end of the room. Unfortunately, Ryu Hayabusa (who was dressed as the MK movie version of Shang Tsung) had one too many to drink and assumed the man in the Tengu Mask was The Evil Tengu.

Takuma Sakazaki - or rather, Mr. Karate - punts Hayabusa ala Ranma 1/2 out of the room. "Dammit! I'm not that baka Bankotsubo! I'm Tak--er, Mr. Karate!"

Bison sees this and in one quick move, teleports before the Sakazaki patriatch. He wants to pick a fight with Takuma Sakazaki. Karate accepts the match.

First round is at their normal levels. Second round is Karate in Serious mode and Bison at his Alpha 3 levels.

colonelf40
1st fight Lord Vega takes it
2nd fight Serious Mr Karate in a close fight maybe 6/10

ThoraxeRMG
Takuma Both.

lightness
takuma can take the 1st one pretty easily. i dont know how he'll destroy bison in the 2nd round. but svc chaos karate was considered akuma's rival.

brainchild81
One of the many reason's that game sucked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.