Force Power Rankings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
What Force techniques are the most powerful?

List the Top 5. They can be Light Side or Dark Side.

BlaxicanHydra
1.Force explode and destroy everything

Violent2Dope
Well, Force Killer(Nihilus' technique) is directly stated to be the most powerful Sith technique.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well, Force Killer(Nihilus' technique) is directly stated to be the most powerful Sith technique.

Where was that said??????

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Where was that said?????? Kreia said something about it being the greatest of the Sith's teachings or sumthin to that effect.

Darth Hord
Kreia said something about it being the greatest of the Sith's teachings or sumthin to that effect.

I don't really think it is again because that it is what kreia thinks it is or what she knows of. Personally I say the force storm is more powerful than the force killer, like any attack that can give DE Sidious trouble to control has to be extremely powerful attack. And then there is Luke's lighting....

Nikkolas
Also, I've made the point that if you sent an armada manned by AI against Nihilus, his technique is useless.

He's totally screwed.

But the Force Storm annihilates anything, regardless of composition.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Hord
I don't really think it is again because that it is what kreia thinks it is or what she knows of. Personally I say the force storm is more powerful than the force killer, like any attack that can give DE Sidious trouble to control has to be extremely powerful attack. And then there is Luke's lighting.... Well Force Killer causes more death on a whole than Force Storm, as it cleanses whole planets and feeds your power. It's only hard to control because of the nature of the move. By Luke's lightning do you mean Electric Judgment?

Darth Hord
By Luke's lightning do you mean Electric Judgment?
Pretty much, you know the green lightning used against the vong.

Darth Sexy
Palpatine's Force Storm and Palpatine/Nihilus' force drain.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Palpatine's Force Storm and Palpatine/Nihilus' force drain. Why do you hurt me? It's not a drain.no Tho I guess I agree it's about equal.

BlaxicanHydra
Yes it is. Shut up! Yes it is! No! No you're stupid! No you!

Blue_Hefner
My top list so don't complain about it.

1. whatever Nihilus does
2. Thought Bomb
3. Force Storm
4. Force Crush
5. Telekinesis

Darth Sexy
What Nihilus does was mimicked by Palpatine. While they can both drain worlds, Palpatine LEARNED the technique, while Nihilus, as a wound, just did it. However, Palpatine's force storms shatter the fabric of space... It destroys planets on a different scale.

tulakhordpwns
I thought it only killed force sensitives confused

1 Nihilus' force drain
2 Force storm (wormhole)
3 Thought Bomb
4 Force Storm (lightning)
5 Cut off from Force ability

Darth Sexy
Nihilus drains only force users while making non force sensitives mindless slaves. Sidious drains the entire planet. His force storm is the most devastating technique thus far in the SW universe.

tulakhordpwns
Sidious drained an entire planet eek! eek!
when?

Manslayer
Well Force Killer causes more death on a whole than Force Storm, as it cleanses whole planets and feeds your power. It's only hard to control because of the nature of the move. By Luke's lightning do you mean Electric Judgment? Well wormholes can destroy an entire solar system, Palpatines one merely destroyed a fleet and ravaged the surface of a planet

Nikkolas
Nihilus' move is nothing like hwat Palpatine did so people need to stop with that.

I don't recall Sidious' drain stripping flesh from bone or destroying buildings.

Besides, it's NOT a drain.

Palpatien drains life and the Force from people.

Nihilus creates a bond with the Force, severs it and feeds on the death from that.

Darth Sexy
I don't recall Nihilus doing that either. I recall Sidious draining billions of sentients. It IS a drain...Nihilus ALSO drains the life and the force from people. Rather, he eats it..

Nikkolas
Kreia: it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes.

Violent2Dope
Nihilus' technique I believe did show actual destruction on the planet as seen in Unheard, Unseen I believe it was(it's a short comic about Nihilus killing Katar). Also, it is definately not a drain. Nihilus' Force Killer(my little nickname for it) does indeed create Force Bonds with it, then violently severs them causing death on a massive or small(he was able to focus it directly at the Exile) and feeds on the death he causes. The death fuels his attachment to the Darkside or sumthin and makes himstronger for a time. The action of doing the move is also very fast, Nihilus need only speak to do it.

Darth Sexy
If he just had to "Speak" to do it, everything around him would be dead. Yet we see Kreia, Sion, Nihilus dark side troopers, etc. Therefore he doesn't kill anything just by talking.

Nikkolas
Maybe he says something specific.

We don't understand a word he says so...it could be anything.

Gideon
Palpatine has demonstrated a far greater control over his draining and vampiric removal of energy. He drained Byss for decades to replenish his ailing health due to the strain that the dark side was taking on him. This and his Force Storm is probably the most powerful single technique performed.

Janus Marius
Other than the Force Spank perfected by Mace Mutha****a Windu.

BlaxicanHydra
It's not fair to compare anything to Mace Mutha****a Windu, Janus. He's up there with Han frigan' Solo and general Calirissian.

Janus Marius
Fix that: General "Colt 45" Calrissian.

BlaxicanHydra
lol

Violent2Dope
If he just had to "Speak" to do it, everything around him would be dead. Yet we see Kreia, Sion, Nihilus dark side troopers, etc. Therefore he doesn't kill anything just by talking. Actually, his speech and presence cause pain to everything around him, however he can control the technique. Ask Nikkolas to get the quote saying Nihilus spoke to do it. And Gideon, Nihilus' Force Killer is not a drain, read above posts for my explanation on why not, and he can also control it, as shown when trying to drain the Exile he can focus it on individuals as well.

Nikkolas
http://www.swtimeline.ru/comics/Tales_Volume_6/Tales_Volume_6_191.jpg

Violent2Dope
Thanks Nik, Nihilus' Force Killer as shown in that comic, is done by hearing Nihilus' voice, but he probably has to want to actually do the move or they won't be killed(they will be injured tho). Also, when performed on a planet, you clearly see destruction actually taking place on the surface of the planet, and the planet appears to be being consumed by something.

Manslayer
Is the black cloud nihilus technique or is it volcanoes

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Manslayer
Is the black cloud nihilus technique or is it volcanoes I Im pretty sure it is suppose to be the technique but personally that is probably the one thing i can't stand about the comic is the color. I don't like the black,white,and gray theme.

exanda kane
Force Retcon.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Manslayer
Is the black cloud nihilus technique or is it volcanoes There are no volcanoes, those are just normal mountains and buildings were also falling as well.

Darth Sexy
Some of you guys take everything too literally. Again, he obviously used his technique as he spoke, because if everything died when he uttered a sound, none of the events in KOTOR would have happened.

Violent2Dope
Some of you guys take everything too literally. Again, he obviously used his technique as he spoke, because if everything died when he uttered a sound, none of the events in KOTOR would have happened. Obviously he can control it, but he does use Force Killer to a degree while having normal conversations(if you can call it that). Also, think about this, he must be speaking pretty damn loud for all of Katar to hear him, so my guess is he says something and has it echo throughout the planet(Kreia says that wounds in the Force like Exile and Nihilus cause echos in the Force after all), creating bonds and severing them as they hear it, which kills them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.