Tons of NEW PICS from TDK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
Awesome, I get to start this:

sithsaber408
2:

sithsaber408
3:

sithsaber408
4:

sithsaber408
5:

sithsaber408
6:

sithsaber408
7:

sithsaber408
8:

sithsaber408
9:

sithsaber408
10:

(my fave)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Greeat pics. Where'd you find them?

BAILY
the WB is cracking down on these... they already sent a Cease and Desist letter to SHH where they had popped up earlier this afternoon ... so if that's the case.. i'm sure the mods here will pull them soon .. so get right clickin' and save as stick out tongue

Myth
Cool, thanks for the pics and the warning to start right clicking. Those are the most clear picks of Joker I've seen. He looks completely awesome in full make-up but terrible when its smeared (1st pick). I wish it didn't smear sad

Ultimate Hulk43
Thanks for the new pictures sithsaber408, it seems like the Joker is going to be sadistic & his same ol' goofy self as well.

Tattoo
There's more pictures than that...

Here they are all stitched together: http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/dark_knight_pics.jpg

BTW, the new Batsuit is ugly as all hell. sad Why'd they have to change it from Batman Begins? That suit rocked!

Myth
Cool, bad Batmans!

Superherovandal
The pics stitched together have a room with a bunch of computers...Is that like the remodeled batcave???If it is i like it more as a cave...

Superherovandal
Originally posted by sithsaber408
3: I'm guessing that's the fake batman in the movie.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Superherovandal
The pics stitched together have a room with a bunch of computers...Is that like the remodeled batcave???If it is i like it more as a cave...

His mansion burned down, so he isnt using the Batcave. lol

Il.Mozalini
Glad to see Cillian Murphy is definitely in the film.

I LOVE the very first picture posted. Wonderful day.

Bat Dude
Great pics, thanks for posting!

You can see the crew in the knife pic... lol

I like the first pic, the pic of Batman and Joker in the interrogation room, and the pic of Batman on the railing or whatever it is...

Spartan ll
Interesting. I wonder if all the Batman Impersonators are Nolan's equivalent of 'The Sons of Batman' from DKR....

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by AstroFan
His mansion burned down, so he isnt using the Batcave. lol

remember they are rebuilding or have finished rebuilding the entire Wayne Mansion "brick for brick" as well as the foundation of the south east wing, that means the batcave

and great pics

AstroFan
They already confirmed(i dont have the link, so believe me if you want) that he is living in a penthouse while the mansion is rebuilt.

SelinaAndBruce
Ewww every Joker pic I see I get more and more depressed. I need this movie to hurry up and come out and sooth my fears

Superherovandal
Some of those pics make me wonder if Heath can actually pull of good Joker...i mean whats with the smearing makeup?

Firelord Ozai
I'll still want to see the movie but I hope to God he doesn't just apply make-up.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I am loving all these pics. Ledgers pics all the more menacing. Can't wait to see this at least five times.

SelinaAndBruce
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
I'll still want to see the movie but I hope to God he doesn't just apply make-up.
Maybe he's born with it, Maybe it's maybelline!

Firelord Ozai
I hope to see the Joker have a really dark background which leads to him having the hideous clown face we all know & love.

SelinaAndBruce
I hope to see the Joker have a really dark background which leads to him having the hideous clown face we all know & love.
It better be good to justify making him look like a dirty clown who hangs out at a meth house

Mišt
He doesnt look sadistic enough..

tlbauerle
I don't understand why people don't see that applying the make-up himself IS more sadistic. It makes it a choice that he's a looney nut job.

Don't we want a Joker that wakes up each morning and says, "Hmm...should I be a productive member of society...OR A PSYCHOTIC CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME??? Ha HA ha Ha hA!!!!"

Its the perfect counter to Bruce's choice between billionare playboy and caped crusader!

SelinaAndBruce
Originally posted by tlbauerle
I don't understand why people don't see that applying the make-up himself IS more sadistic!
Cuz I like the idea of his sadism from the comics way better and he didn't need lipstick and mascara for that

Il.Mozalini
THE JOKER IS GOING TO PUT ON MAKE-UP. GET OVER IT.

Joker1237
Originally posted by Il.Mozalini
THE JOKER IS GOING TO PUT ON MAKE-UP. GET OVER IT.

NEVER!!!!.

People still have not goten over the Penguin in Batman Returns. The same will be said here.

Il.Mozalini
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Joker puts on make-up...WAY MORE than people hate that he does. End of story.

atharpina
he looks so creepy in that pic of him being interrogated by batman! i love it!!

does anyone have the pic of cillian murphy in the new one? the link where its at has been taken down...

peejay88
Joker just looks like some Boob in make up, NOT the joker. I read somewhere that Bruce begins the movie in the suit from batman begins and has to create the new suit for a reason, so it looks as though these pics are from late on in the movie, it looks like this is the finished article as far as the Joker is concerned, disappointing. I also think that wearing make up doesn't make him crazier, it's just a pointless venture away from the true character. I'm not going to hate the movie however or be a fanboy-type and whinge forever about it but it doesn't look like the Joker so it doesn't feel like him either.

SelinaAndBruce
Originally posted by peejay88
Joker just looks like some Boob in make up, NOT the joker. Hopefully he'll undergo some kind of transformation later in the movie and become The Joker. I also think that wearing make up doesn't make him crazier, it's just a pointless venture away from the true character.
Yah I'm putting it in the lame pile. Still want to see the movie, I am still not impressed from the pics.

Peeps said Nolan would make the Joker better than ever. Well, I'm still waiting till the movie comes out but so far nada is impressive to me.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Maybe he's born with it, Maybe it's maybelline!

laughing laughing

Alfheim
I don't understand why people don't see that applying the make-up himself IS more sadistic. It makes it a choice that he's a looney nut job.

Don't we want a Joker that wakes up each morning and says, "Hmm...should I be a productive member of society...OR A PSYCHOTIC CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME??? Ha HA ha Ha hA!!!!"

Its the perfect counter to Bruce's choice between billionare playboy and caped crusader!

Thank you.

Il.Mozalini
Originally posted by atharpina
he looks so creepy in that pic of him being interrogated by batman! i love it!!

does anyone have the pic of cillian murphy in the new one? the link where its at has been taken down...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/witheyesclosed/cillian.jpg

Mišt

Im all for that, but Im talking about his physical appearance. His eyes, his smile, it looks like he's just a guy with an ideal, not an insane lunatic.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Try this. REAL OR FAKE.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_12736.html

sindahouse
Good find.. Bloody crappy pics. Its ment to be batman... Thats right BATman, as in a big bat.. Ya know, huge ears, big wings, looks like a bat... I just dont like the new suit. It sux.. Dosn't look spooky at all. Its a big joke.. Disappointed, but definately a good find... Thanks

Whisper
I'd have liked them to keep the "Begins" suit but I guess toymakers have toys to sell and can't just throw out action figures that look the exact same as the ones they brought out 4 years ago.

Firelord Ozai
The new suit is much better in my opinion.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Try this. REAL OR FAKE.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_12736.html

fake, looks like the card was simply placed on batman's open palm....

AstroFan

I just hate the logo on his chest, everything else is cool.

Firelord Ozai
I find the whole suit to be perfect. But, I think with the third film the tradition should be kept in which Batman gets another new suit.

atharpina
Originally posted by Il.Mozalini
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/witheyesclosed/cillian.jpg

AHHHHHH! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

is that a pic of them just hangin out or is that actually a scene?

Il.Mozalini
I'm not really sure. I don't think they're just hanging out...but, who knows?

DARKLORDCAEDUS

I do agree. The new Batsuit rocks.

braz
I do agree. The new Batsuit rocks.

I like it too, however, theres just one thing I dont like: the capes too little. I loved the way it looked in Batman Begins where it was just so wide and it spread out into his wings when his gloves would hit it, I cant see that happening here. If only it had that, it'd be perfect IMO.

Deathstroke
I really like the cowl on the new suit. It took them almost 20 years to get a batsuit that allowed him to turn his head, but they finally did it.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I really like the cowl on the new suit. It took them almost 20 years to get a batsuit that allowed him to turn his head, but they finally did it.

totally forgot that he could actually look around properly now with the newsuit!!

SelinaAndBruce
Only think I like about the new suit is his improved mobility. Other than that it looks like a black piece of licorice to me.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Yeah, but you know what I'd really like to see, is a scene where they have a big build up and Batman turns his head... I would so stand up and start clapping...

Whisper
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Only think I like about the new suit is his improved mobility. Other than that it looks like a black piece of licorice to me. laughing out loud Agreed!

Firelord Ozai
I like the new batsuit even more than the old one. It kind of looks more like an armor suit to me, which is what heroes should wear, not tights.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I like the new batsuit even more than the old one. It kind of looks more like an armor suit to me, which is what heroes should wear, not tights.

I do agree

Bat Dude

Absolutely... Batman should wear the latest in armor and bodily protection...

Sure, the Begins suit looked kool, but soon "escalation" will occur, meaning Batman must "escalate" in terms of methods, demeanor, and equipment... It's just a nice transition that fits with the theme of the movie... But that's just my opinion...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Absolutely... Batman should wear the latest in armor and bodily protection...

Sure, the Begins suit looked kool, but soon "escalation" will occur, meaning Batman must "escalate" in terms of methods, demeanor, and equipment... It's just a nice transition that fits with the theme of the movie... But that's just my opinion...

I agree. Nice avatar.

Bat Dude
I agree. Nice avatar.

Why thank you...

Mr Parker
cool.keep em coming.

Impediment
I almost started vomiting when I saw the abhorrent Joker pictures. I sincerely hope that these are early images from the movie's story, and then, hopefully, Joker will have his chemical accident that bleaches his skin and turns his hair green.

Since when has the Joker EVER put on f*cking make-up?

sithsaber408
Since he became part of Chris Nolan's more "real world" take on the Batman franchise.

He will be a psychotic murdering clown, not a super-villian.

Think SE7EN, not X men.

Personally, I'm fine with it.

Begins rocked, I trust the people making Dark Knight.

JediSamuraiMRB
I love the way Heath Ledger is looking. Great choice for a villain.

Impediment
I've accepted the new Joker look. I took sithsaber's advice and though in more realistic terms of a comic book movie.

I just hope, however, that Joker will have some sort of chemical accident a la "The Killing Joke", or to an extent, thereof.

Kainreaver
Yes, I agree with your statement about Nolans "Real world" take on batman. Batman begins didnt feel like a good "Comic book" movie. It felt like a great movie period. Some people might feel uneasy about the Joker wearing makeup instead of his skin and hair being perminantly died. But The Joker wearing makeup is WAY more realistic. If your hair gets dyed, the roots will eventually grow out. Hair is NEVER perminantly died. And there is no substance that makes the skin PERMINANTLY white without killing you. I'm sorry, but as much as we all loved jack...If you get shot in the neck and dumped into chemicals, you die. You dont just get bleeched. So Nolans take on the Joker is fantastic, real, and extremely dark and vicious. I simply can not wait. ANY AND ALL Brokeback Joker Jokes simply ceased after the new trailer came out. lol

Kainreaver
Now, what would be really sweet is if the jokers face got scarred (His scar grin that is) due to the hysteria and mass panic at the end of batman begins. I.E. someone flipped out in fear and panic and cut his face up. That would really link the two films together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.