Most Pathetic Anime Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
Who do you think is the most pathetic anime character? Feel free to list your reasons.

My vote for the most pathetic character goes to..

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/naruto/images/sakura-haruno-1.jpg

Pre-Time skip Sakura!

The unlovable ***** who was so obsessed with Sasuke that she literally stood around and did nothing but cry when people died and giggle stupidly when they won! When she finally got her chance to prove herself (Chuunin Tournament) both her and her opponent punched each other out and both lost. Good job.

- She's much better Post-Time skip, though.

Endless Mike
George, Koenma's ogre assistant from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Sandai Kitetsu
Sunabouzu, but he's still the man to me.

Hidden Lotus
OMFG that picture of sakura is like so damn perfect for this thread crylaugh

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah she's penultimate patheticness erm

JLred
i would choose the Hyuga girl from Naruto

BlaxicanHydra
Hinata? She's pretty pathetic too but at least she does something. I mean, she can fight. Sakura... she's just... ugh.

JLred
well they're in my top two...

Violent2Dope
Emperor Pilaf from Dragonball, nuff said.

Venomous Yoshi
Yes, he is the most pathetic anime character.

JLred
i woud have thought that guy hercule from DBZ

Venomous Yoshi
He's tied with Emperar Pilaf.

Violent2Dope
No, Hercule can actually fight an is powerful for a normal human at least, and he's lucky as hell, hanging with superhumans and still being alive, Pilaf is weak and dumb, and went from having a small castle to not having shit.

Venomous Yoshi
True, but what makes Hercule so pathetic is the way he acts. The fact that he's constantly taking credit for things that he didn't do and showcasing that extremely large ego of his is sad.

Firelord Ozai
Krillin...he just cries like a little B!TCH ALL THE TIME.

Endless Mike
Pilaf would have killed Goku and ended the series if it hadn't been a full moon that night.

Firelord Ozai
Yeah, but I find Krillin even more pathetic. He cries too damn much.

Vinny Valentine
no expression

Hands down Myoga from Inuyasha.

whitewolfgurl
Sakura can fight in Naruto Shippudden...she's not all bad. I think the most pathetic is Shippo from InuYasha. He's cute but he isn't really helpful in a battle.

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, Sakura isn't pathetic at all.

BinaryCleric
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Who do you think is the most pathetic anime character? Feel free to list your reasons.

My vote for the most pathetic character goes to..

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/naruto/images/sakura-haruno-1.jpg

Pre-Time skip Sakura!

The unlovable ***** who was so obsessed with Sasuke that she literally stood around and did nothing but cry when people died and giggle stupidly when they won! When she finally got her chance to prove herself (Chuunin Tournament) both her and her opponent punched each other out and both lost. Good job.

- She's much better Post-Time skip, though.

I second that, she was more useful in the Shippuden then the Naruto Series.

judgement hand
How about Flay from gundam seed ?

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by whitewolfgurl
Sakura can fight in Naruto Shippudden...she's not all bad. I think the most pathetic is Shippo from InuYasha. He's cute but he isn't really helpful in a battle.

Notice in the first post I said she got a lot better post-time skip, AKA Shippuden wink

whitewolfgurl
Oops must of overlooked that... stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
I'm sure a ton of you will oppose this, but, Shinji from Neon Genesis.

Akuki
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I'm sure a ton of you will oppose this, but, Shinji from Neon Genesis. got to admit his emoness is pretty pathetic.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I'm sure a ton of you will oppose this, but, Shinji from Neon Genesis. I change mine from Pilaf to Shinji.

DOYLEZOMBIE
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z318/kspyda2006/041013194340_97.gif
I couldn't find a pic so here is the most pathetic anime character ever
(The one doing the punching)

Last Fre3lancer
Hercule is actually good for something.

Firelord Ozai
Krillin is much more pathetic than Hercule. Hercule is pathetic because of the fact he's in denial about being so weak.

Violent2Dope
Hercule is only weak compared to the Z fighters, for a norm human he is quite strong and skilled, and to hang around superhumans so much and even get away with trying to attck Kid Buu and living proves he has the best luck in the series, he's not a loser.

Gregory
Hercule got Fat Buu to agree to stop killing people, tried to attack Thin Buu when he threatened Fat Buu, and he rallied the people of earth into helping with the Spirit Bomb. To my mind, his willingness to at least try made him less pathetic than Yamucha, who spent the saga hiding until he was found and killed.

Venomous Yoshi
Yamucha? Care to post a picture?

judgement hand
How about sasuke, from naruto (not due to physical reasons of course)

Gregory
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Yamucha? Care to post a picture?

The desert bandit.

If you're hassling me about my spelling, don't bother. Yamucha is a valid alternate spelling (the romaji). If you really don't know who I mean, it's this guy:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bd/Yamcha_photo.jpg

Venomous Yoshi
Oh, him.

Last Fre3lancer
He looks funny.

Endless Mike
I still say it's Koenma's assistant ogre George from Yu Yu Hakusho.

He never even did anything throughout the entire series.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I still say it's Koenma's assistant ogre George from Yu Yu Hakusho.

He never even did anything throughout the entire series. Yeah, he is pretty f*ckin pathetic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.