Fallen One(herald) vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scuzz
the first herald of galactus vs the dog of war

the fallen one has class 100 streanght and can fly at the speed of light he can also fly at ''warp speed'' by accessing hyper space! he draws his power from the inexhaustible energy of dark matter! he also has cosmic awareness!

could he beat the new god who has pretty amazing feats like beating darksied?

fight takes place in an empty galaxy!

what do you think?

lordboo
Originally posted by scuzz

the fallen one has class 100 streanght and can fly at the speed of light he can also fly at ''warp speed'' by accessing hyper space! he draws his power from the inexhaustible energy of dark matter! he also has cosmic awareness!

what do you think?
potentially fallen one could,but orion has done hell of a lot more.
orion ftw

llagrok
Based on feats, Orion.

TheEyesoGOD
Fallen one seems to have the power sets but Orion seems to have the better feats and displays of power.

Bouboumaster
5/10 for each

Tenebrous
i give the nod to orion. fallen one doesn't have that many feats....perhaps the more impressive ones were mentioned by starlord, when he was explaing how fallen one was wontonly destroying planets to try to "starve" galactus.

orion ftw, based on feats.

quanchi112
fallen one becuz thanos had to intervene on galactus part and save him so to speak. even weakned he would annihilate orion. lack of feats or not orion does down.

TheEyesoGOD
Originally posted by quanchi112
fallen one becuz thanos had to intervene on galactus part and save him so to speak. even weakned he would annihilate orion. lack of feats or not orion does down.

I thought Orion has blasted away Galaxies. Has Fallen one done anything like this? I remember him being bitched by Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheEyesoGOD
I thought Orion has blasted away Galaxies. Has Fallen one done anything like this? I remember him being bitched by Thanos. thats hyperbole. show me him blastin galaxies away.

scuzz
the fact that galactus kept imprisoning him might say something!
i think if he could destroy him he would! im not saying he is more powerfull than G but maybe he cant be destroyed

quanchi112
i think if he could destroy him he would! im not saying he is more powerfull than G but maybe he cant be destroyed fallen one was powerful but never showed it on panel but with what was talkbed about we can assume he could defeat orion for sure.

TheEyesoGOD
fallen one was powerful but never showed it on panel but with what was talkbed about we can assume he could defeat orion for sure.
Wait? Is that how this forum works? What is talked about but never shown on panel? Now how in the heck do we talk about fights when you are using something that never happened?

Tenebrous
i think if he could destroy him he would! im not saying he is more powerfull than G but maybe he cant be destroyed

Galactus never destroys his creations unless they are a threat to him. Only exception to this is Tyrant, who (powered-up) was obviously more powerful than all of Galactus' heralds ever put together....Galactus only does what is necessary...never anything (killing for the sake of dispatching an annoyance) in excess.

quanchi112
Wait? Is that how this forum works? What is talked about but never shown on panel? Now how in the heck do we talk about fights when you are using something that never happened? the fallen one had more power than orion. simple as that.

guy222

what do you think?

prolly orion

llagrok
1. Galactus had been severely weakened. Read the Thanos comics BEFORE fallen one appears and things will make sense again.

2. Galactus did not keep Fallen one imprisoned AT ALL. He does not empower the Kryln, nor is he responsible for capturing Fallen One. Starlord did that.

3. If fallen one was stronger than Galactus, then he would've fared much better against Tenebrous than he did. Even if he was caught by surprise, that fight ended quickly :/

TheEyesoGOD
the fallen one had more power than orion. simple as that.

Is this your opinion? What are his feats? Orion has them.

quanchi112
Is this your opinion? What are his feats? Orion has them. orion loses to hand gestures. hes pathetic anymore.

scuzz
i didnt say he was as powerfull as Galactus a said he might be indestructible! and i wouldn't say orion is pathetic, hes pretty uber!
but i still think fallen one has him beat!
do you think orion could fare any better against tenebrous?

llagrok
i didnt say he was as powerfull as Galactus a said he might be indestructible! and i wouldn't say orion is pathetic, hes pretty uber!
but i still think fallen one has him beat!
do you think orion could fare any better against tenebrous?

Yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Yes. orion would get crushed by tenebrous.

Sundipped
orion loses to hand gestures. hes pathetic anymore.

Yeah but thats from dad. rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Yeah but thats from dad. rolling on floor laughing hes fated to kill his dad and is loking pathetic right about now.

Evil_Ash
hes fated to kill his dad and is loking pathetic right about now.

Wasn't that idea scrapped after Jack Kirby left the New Gods comics all those years back?...

llagrok
Quanchi, you're quite slow today.

I never claimed that Orion would win against Tenebrous, but he can't possible do any worse than Fallen one did. Tenebrous grabbed him and the fight was over. Orion could throw a rock at him and he would've fared better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Quanchi, you're quite slow today.

I never claimed that Orion would win against Tenebrous, but he can't possible do any worse than Fallen one did. Tenebrous grabbed him and the fight was over. Orion could throw a rock at him and he would've fared better. well i could also say that it would take more than a hand gesture for darkseid to defeat fallen one.

tenebrous>darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.