venom vs doc ock vs green goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
venom (eddie brock)
vs
doctor octopus(otto octavious)
vs
the green goblin(norman osborn)

all in their classic froms

who is really spider-man's deadliest foe

AngryManatee
Venom

lando005
goblin

SnazzySmurph
In their classic forms, Goblin wins. The symbiote's vulnerability to fire nets Osborn the win.

SevenShackles
GreenGoblin wins this. Doc ock is taken by venom, venom by goblin. goblin takes the gold. =D

lando005
just for an added twist let's say spider-man himself accidentally stubbles into the fight mid-battle

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
just for an added twist let's say spider-man himself accidentally stubbles into the fight mid-battle

Parker wins

SevenShackles
Originally posted by lando005
look at it like a comic and parker will win. crap like that happens alot... greengoblin and hob are having it out and who shows up? spiderman... and who wins? spiderman... lets please leave spiderman out of the fight. more so given the purpose of this is to see who is spidermans deadliest foe. =/

think of locations. dark places where one could hide could give venom the edge, and narrow confining places pretty much cut goblins chance of victory short aswell as doc oc. give a location or interesting twist. please. please just dont throw spiderman blindly into this mess. angels will cry.

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
look at it like a comic and parker will win. crap like that happens alot... greengoblin and hob are having it out and who shows up? spiderman... and who wins? spiderman... lets please leave spiderman out of the fight. more so given the purpose of this is to see who is spidermans deadliest foe. =/

think of locations. dark places where one could hide could give venom the edge, and narrow confining places pretty much cut goblins chance of victory short aswell as doc oc. give a location or interesting twist. please. please just dont throw spiderman blindly into this mess. angels will cry. alright alright i was just having fun with it.... but you make a valid point soo here we go

fight takes place at the raft prison outside court yard battle takes place at night and for our wild card how about doc samson

lando005
oh and there's a bomb in the court yard set to blow in about 30 minutes

Muck101
I'd say the real fight is between ock and goblin. Venom wasn't all -that- great in his origional form if you ask me, but that may just be naievete speaking. I'll go out on a limb and say Ock wins this. He's smarter than goblin.

lando005
Originally posted by Muck101
I'd say the real fight is between ock and goblin. Venom wasn't all -that- great in his origional form if you ask me, but that may just be naievete speaking. I'll go out on a limb and say Ock wins this. He's smarter than goblin. out of the 3 of them venom is the only one who terrified spider-man soo much he was almost afraid to sleep or go anywhere by himself. as for ock and goblin ock is smarter science wise but this is an all out fight and goblins irrationality makes him deadlier in my oppinion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.