Obligatory hello..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BinaryCleric
Greetings everyone,

As those of you who can read will have noticed, I'm BinaryCleric. I'm a fan of anything zombie related, and I'm currently building on my knowledge of the zombie-verse through films, replaying games, books, etc.

Anyhoo, I look forward to chatting with all of you!

WillUEvrGiv^
Hello there, and welcome smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by BinaryCleric
Greetings everyone,

As those of you who can read will have noticed, I'm BinaryCleric. I'm a fan of anything zombie related, and I'm currently building on my knowledge of the zombie-verse through films, replaying games, books, etc.

1001101 1000101 1001001 1010000 1001111 101111 1010000 1011001

vivando-loca
hey, welcome to here! smile

there are several zombies lurking around, if you know where to find them. shifty

Kizu
I love zombies too...<3
We should totally talk...

JLred
Originally posted by BinaryCleric
Greetings everyone,

i skipped the hello...i forgot...

BinaryCleric
Glad to be here, I'm suprised how there's no forum for Zombies, Anywhoo I'm glad I'm not the only zombie lover out there. So glad to meet some members of the board, hope to know alot of people here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.