Jealous hearted attacks attractive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
can jealous hearted people do allot of damage in a person's life, depending on how much power they have on their job or connections, ect., not only in relationships but also on the job or with potential progress in life, would you find a woman attractive who is jealous hearted and attacking another female b/c of her feelings of jealousy toward that person?

BobbyD
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
would you find a woman attractive who is jealous hearted and attacking another female b/c of her feelings of jealousy toward that person?

The act? No. I understand it. But no, I don't find it attractive.

As you get older, one must learn to deal with their feelings/emotions, even the ones that cause pain.
wink

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by BobbyD
The act? No. I understand it. But no, I don't find it attractive.

As you get older, one must learn to deal with their feelings/emotions, even the ones that cause pain.
wink

Sure, anyone with decent or proper upbrining is taught to damper jealousy within themselves, but how does one effectively deal with a jealous or toxic person who is on the attack, without that jealous person feeling as if they are being patronized (if that's the right word here).

BobbyD
Sure, anyone with decent or proper upbrining is taught to damper jealousy within themselves, but how does one effectively deal with a jealous or toxic person who is on the attack, without that jealous person feeling as if they are being patronized (if that's the right word here).

Excellent question.

...no easy answer.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by BobbyD
Excellent question.

...no easy answer.

got it

Goddess Kali
can jealous hearted people do allot of damage in a person's life, depending on how much power they have on their job or connections, ect., not only in relationships but also on the job or with potential progress in life, would you find a woman attractive who is jealous hearted and attacking another female b/c of her feelings of jealousy toward that person?

Most of the time that's the case, but jealousy exceeds physical reasons.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.