Batman Gauntlet Pt. 3000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Oh, NO! Its another one of Braz's Batman Gauntlets..! nopity
Quick, press the back button. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is Batman from his recent mini-series, Batman and Son. He gets 1 hour of limited prep(no motherboxes and crap or vehicles, just w/e he feels like carrying or fit in his utility belt) and 3 days between fights to recover.

1. 20 Ninja Man-Bats-dual swords

2. 40 Ninja Man-Bats-same

3. Bullseye with 10 razor shuriken and an M4 carbine.

4. Kingpin and 50 henchmen who all have uzi's

5. Bane-full Venom, Killer Croc-fully mutated Reptilian form and Clayface

6. Wolverine

7. Master Chief

8. Spiderman

9. G1 Megatron

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Survives and wins.

Astner
7 or 8.

braz
Agreed, I think he runs out of gas at 7 or 8.

Darth Martin
Don't play Halo but how is Spiderman above MC? I thought you said he was a 60 tonner.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Don't play Halo but how is Spiderman above MC? I thought you said he was a 60 tonner.

Yeah, it may be less though is what Ive heard from others. Probably around 40. Remember, he can just flip a tank, not lift it. But I also just recently heard MC in the novel could do things like deflect missiles with his hands eek! (new to me) So yeah, regardless, he should be ahead of him.

don't shiv
If Spiderman had offensive Telepathy the kind which dulls minds I'd give him a shot

EM pulse gets Tron groggy sonics scrambler earns a little more mid Leap prep time to make it 4-6 wins out of 10

Battlehammer
how does he take out wolverine?

braz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
how does he take out wolverine?

Freeze gun cool (Mr. Freeze's)

Battlehammer
he has mr. freezes gun?

don't shiv
By indulging his artistic talents

quick freeze and sculpt with laser to extract the heart and strip off the leg muscles to render his prey immobile

braz
Originally posted by don't shiv
By indulging his artistic talents

quick freeze and sculpt with laser to extract the heart and strip off the leg muscles to render his prey immobile

roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he has mr. freezes gun?

I would assume, hes arrested him and sent him to Arkham on numerous occassions throughout his career, I find it possible that he managed to confisgate maybe a freeze gun or two. wink

don't shiv
The insta freeze capsules are a remix of Freezes Technology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.