Should Czarina_Czarina be allowed to make any more threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
?

Strangelove
She should be disbarred

Victor Von Doom
To be fair, it's like barring Bobo from Clown College.

colonelf40
you sould stop picking on Czarina and stop calling her an attension whore
stop saying that coz its just nasty and mean

Just because she comes on here and chooses to make threads about her life experience that does not give you the right to call her an attension whore

Devil King
Well, then it's a good thing she is the one that called herself the attention whore.

Robtard
Originally posted by colonelf40
you stop picking on Czarina and stop calling her an attension whore

Just because she comes on here and chooses to make threads about her life experience that does not give you the right to call her an attension whore

You haven't been here long, she brought this upon herself.

Do a search for "hoodoo", "niggerism", "soul swithing" and "soul switched". You'll see.

Edit: I forgot to include "Third Eye", that one is a classic.

Inspectah Deck
^NO

BinaryCleric
I just joined here and I'm already disliking this Czarina_Czarina person. Why don't someone ban here, that would give us the benefit from ever seeing her threads or her posts.

Robtard
Originally posted by BinaryCleric
I just joined here and I'm already disliking this Czarina_Czarina person. Why don't someone ban here, that would give us the benefit from ever seeing her threads or her posts.

You have made it consistantly clear that "banning" doesn't work with you; everyone understands that.

Rogue Jedi
you sould stop picking on Czarina and stop calling her an attension whore

Just because she comes on here and chooses to make threads about her life experience that does not give you the right to call her an attension whore she is a racist idiot, you twit.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
she is a racist idiot, you twit.

Show me the link and let me read what she said that was racist
you knob.

Czarina_Czarina
she is a racist idiot, you twit.

i doubt i am as racist as some have claimed of the Japanese, i really doubt that i am any where NEAR being even called racist, if someone had a bad experience, and they talk about it, i can't see how that's racist, moreso, based on experience, they will become prejudice, or pre-judge based on bad experiences, but not racist. everyone has prejudices based on experiences. what's being done here is totally slanderous. if i want to be racist, i will be racist, if i am not racist, then i am not racist. i am surprised this is coming from you rogue.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
i doubt i am as racist as some have claimed of the Japanese, i really doubt that i am any where NEAR being even called racist, if someone had a bad experience, and they talk about it, i can't see how that's racist, moreso, based on experience, they will become prejudice, or pre-judge based on bad experiences, but not racist. everyone has prejudices based on experiences. what's being done here is totally slanderous. if i want to be racist, i will be racist, if i am not racist, then i am not racist. i am surprised this is coming from you rogue.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/993937~Happy-Bunny-Die-Now-Posters.jpg

Robtard
you knob.

Did you search for "third eye", because it is hilarious. No, it has nothing to do with the anus, sadly.

Rogue Jedi
i doubt i am as racist as some have claimed of the Japanese, i really doubt that i am any where NEAR being even called racist, if someone had a bad experience, and they talk about it, i can't see how that's racist, moreso, based on experience, they will become prejudice, or pre-judge based on bad experiences, but not racist. everyone has prejudices based on experiences. what's being done here is totally slanderous. if i want to be racist, i will be racist, if i am not racist, then i am not racist. i am surprised this is coming from you rogue. First and foremost, I was kidding, hence your surprise as to this coming from me. Remember a while back when you were accused of being racist? that is what the joke is referring to. Must I use smilys every time I make a joke? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard
Did you search for "third eye", because it is hilarious. No, it has nothing to do with the anus, sadly.

omg, the "third eye" is a E. Indian spiritual belief, has nothing to do with being racist or prejudice or anything but spiritual belief, if someone wants to believe in a "third eye" then isn't that their free will choice. And I am part Indian, so what does that matter, I embrass ALL races I am mixed with, if people don't like that, then it's not I that's racist.

Rogue Jedi
you knob. Dude, you need to pay attention. You have been here for what, a month?

Schecter
die? shit i would just like to see all postings on her personal blog (kmc) merged into one thread...her own special thread.

Czarina_Czarina
First and foremost, I was kidding, hence your surprise as to this coming from me. Remember a while back when you were accused of being racist? that is what the joke is referring to. Must I use smilys every time I make a joke? roll eyes (sarcastic)

did i every accuse you of being racist, wow, I don't remember that, sorry if i did. i remember discussing the original word "cracker" and what that really meant to southern blacks (lynch mob=cracker)...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/993937~Happy-Bunny-Die-Now-Posters.jpg I know this is to her and not me, baby.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Schecter
die? shit i would just like to see all postings on her personal blog (kmc) merged into one thread...her own special thread.

are you in love with me schecter, schecter? schecter?

Robtard
omg, the "third eye" is a E. Indian spiritual belief, has nothing to do with being racist or prejudice or anything but spiritual belief, if someone wants to believe in a "third eye" then isn't that their free will choice. And I am part Indian, so what does that matter, I embrass ALL races I am mixed with, if people don't like that, then it's not I that's racist.

I never said you were a racist, as you everything you've said in the past has been directed at Blacks and you're black.

Your "third eye" being the cause rape comments back in the day, we're funny though, in a WTF kind of way.

Robtard
are you in love with me schecter, schecter? schecter?

He is, but just with your anus, rectum and the first four inches of your colon.

Czarina_Czarina
I never said you were a racist, as you everything you've said in the past has been directed at Blacks and you're black.

Your "third eye" being the cause rape comments back in the day, we're funny though, in a WTF kind of way.

i am mixed, not full black, but mixed, why would i tell someone else what they are? see, we are not the same character, as i don't do that to others.

and yeah, i wrote about my experience, if an African talked about his horrible or great experience in Africa, who am I to tell him or her that they are self hating? if that's what they experiened, then that's what they experienced.

and who has the motive to read someone's thread like that? seems abit much for me to read threads of someone else, but go ahead, i guess this is "attention", but if i didn't like someone, i wouldn't give that my attention that way.

Rogue Jedi

Your "third eye" being the cause rape comments back in the day, we're funny though, in a WTF kind of way. that would be reverse racism.

Czarina_Czarina
He is, but just with your anus, rectum and the first four inches of your colon.

since that's the case, i'll let you do the honors, and allow him to express his undieing love for "you".

boy, negativity, negativity, toxic.

Czarina_Czarina
that would be reverse racism.

not to me, if someone expressed their experience, they aren't reversing racism, [plus, racist are racist, but unless they use their power to hurt that person's job or income or personal life, if they don't do those things, what does it really matter if they TALK about their experience? i won't judge them. i won't try to make them lose their job, or their family, mess with their bank account or cause them to lose their home, or homeless or wreck their personal life or defame their name. i just won't do that. if they have had bad experiences, i will not pretend as if they are racist. someone here from japan talked about racist japanese, did i call him racist or reverse racist? nope, i accepted his experience b/c he is experiencing it, but i also stated that although i haven't seen any racist japanese here in the USA, i don't discount his experience when they are in their element, i didn't attack that man at all.

Schecter
anyone can use the kmc search function and search "niggerism"

its just that nobody wants to dignify those quotes (well, i certainly dont).
in fact i think you've been relatively tame with the racism, but you really are treating the gdf like your personal diary.

Czarina_Czarina
anyone can use the kmc search function and search "niggerism"

its just that nobody wants to dignify those quotes (well, i certainly dont).
in fact i think you've been relatively tame with the racism, but you really are treating the gdf like your personal diary.

that's b/c i was never racist, i just talked about my experience and expressed a clear definition for what is a ******, clear definition, and it had nothing to do with race, that's the funny part, so yeah, label me a racist, but if i were one, i would just say it.

negative negative negativity
toxic
toxic
toxic

plus, i never did anything to harm someone who is black, never. i never make fun of black people, i never hit a person b/ they are black, i never took away their income or job b/c they are black, i never fooled around with their job or romantic relations b/c they are black, the most i ever did was talk about my experience and i clearly defined ni-gger, and i think i defined it in terms of behavior, not race, so if anyone is labeling me a racist, they should look at the folks who have the power to hurt someone's life or livelihood just b/c of freedom of speech, that would be more then racist, or ruin someone's love life just b/c of that person's opinion. i never did any of that, and trust me, if i wanted to ruin a black person's life, just arbitrarily, i could have done that a long time ago and i would have, if i were that kind of "racist" as you are describing. nope, never laid a hand on someone just b/c they are black or punish someone just b/ they are black, i only expressed MY OPINION and my experiences, AND WAS/IS attacked for it.

Kelly_Bean
?
Well sir, it wasn't exactly right to call someone out like what you just did...erm ...and I've not read anything bad from Czar so I cannot judge. All I know is this will get closed for pointing fingers.

Schecter

plus, i never did anything to harm someone who is black, never.

you dont have to directly harm black people to be a racist. all you have to do is hate them.

but i didnt bring racism up. in fact its irrelevant since the problem now is rooted in your habit of posting many random brainwind threads. thats the point. topics with no topic. and many of them.

Schecter
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
and I've not read anything bad from Czar so I cannot judge.

confused

...but you can judge me by a question mark?
ok kellydanielsebastianbobbyraycharles, but you've already done plenty of judging so far, so maybe we'll just leave it at that.

Czarina_Czarina
you dont have to directly harm black people to be a racist. all you have to do is hate them.

but i didnt bring racism up. in fact its irrelevant since the problem now is rooted in your habit of posting many random brainwind threads. thats the point. topics with no topic. and many of them.

YOU SIR, you think i hate all blacks, i can't talk to you anymore about this, b/c it's not my life to prove myself to you.

and if you don't like my topics, it's your choice.

and not one black person can say that i hurt their life, destroyed their income, their job, attacked their car, or hurt them in any way, just B/C they are black, i would feel more threatened by a person who attacks my income, job, mate, car, home, health, SPIRIT, life. if someone is blowing hot are WHO GIVES A DARN? YOU SHOULDN'T. IT'S FREE SPEECH, if someone has had bad experienes in LA or NY or DC, I'm not going to dictate to them who they should be friendly with or that they are making this up and are crazy. I just won't and I haven't, but I did talk about my problems with black CULTURE and that's still the same, if someone doesn't like the Muslim faith, who are you to tell them they ought to change? It's the same thing, but my issue is based on EXPEREINCE, EXPERIENCE. And again, for me, if someone touches my life, my income, my mate, my house, my job, that person or group is evil, my speech is just speech, if someone doesn't like it, they don't have to read it, there are alot of things online i don't like so i don't read it, but if a person or group decides to hurt that person's mate, or life, or home, or bank account just b/c of speech, that's more then illegal, as people can talk about a group if that's a true experience, but to harm a person's life or livelihood, that's a legal issue. including slander. i never took a black person on this board and slandered their name or hurt their income or romance or whatever, not on this board ,and not in real life, NEVER. and yes, i have had a lot of bad experiences with blacks, if that makes you feel more white or feel that you should protect them, that's your choice, but that doesn't discount the experience, and again, i never ever hurt one person just b/c they are black, i did express my problems with black CULTURE, and i made that clear. if a person doesn't have a right to express themselves, then who's playing master and who's playing slave?

This thread just shows that you made me more important then necessary.

Schecter
YOU SIR, you think i hate all blacks, i can't talk to you anymore about this, b/c it's not my life to prove myself to you.

i never implied that you hate ALL blacks. just most of them. i am correct in doing so.

it doesnt matter. id like to drop the racism topic actually, since it just preaching to the choir. the issue is all the intentionally enflamatory threads. in fact, i never intended to enflame you by posting this thread, but rather convey a petitioned request to stop the random personal blogesque troll spam.

Czarina_Czarina
i never implied that you hate ALL blacks. just most of them. i am correct in doing so.

it doesnt matter. id like to drop the racism topic actually, since it just preaching to the choir. the issue is all the intentionally enflamatory threads. in fact, i never intended to enflame you by posting this thread, but rather convey a petitioned request to stop the random personal blogesque troll spam.

For starters, what is it about MY THOUGHTS and experiences THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH SCHETCER'S WORLD? WHAT? And what is inflammatory? If someone says that Japanese are racist, how is that going to make me treat a Japanese? The same way I always have, why, b/c I HAVE MY OWN BRAIN, AND I DON'T NECESSARILY RELY ON OTHERS TO THINK FOR ME, and if someone has had a bad experience, I can accept their experiences but that still doesn't effect my life and my views. the more you deny a person's experience the more they will try to hammar it in, at least, that's been my "experience", so i rarely call someone crazy or heckle them and i do not attack them in any way (mind, spirit, body, finances, love life), based on WORDS, their opinion or their verbal/written experiences, i just do not crucify individuals b/c of their thoughts or expressed experiences, nor do i seek any pleasure in seeing someone "down trodden" just b/c they expressed a dislike for me, i usually don't care that much to find any pleasure in seeing them up or down, they just aren't that important for me to attack them.

You really ought to get a life.

Schecter
For starters, what is it about MY THOUGHTS and experiences THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH SCHETCER'S WORLD? WHAT? And what is inflammatory? If someone says that Japanese are racist, how is that going to make me treat a Japanese? The same way I always have, why, b/c I HAVE MY OWN BRAIN, AND I DON'T NECESSARILY RELY ON OTHERS TO THINK FOR ME, and if someone has had a bad experience, I can accept their experiences but that still doesn't effect my life and my views.

im sorry...what? confused

Czarina_Czarina

ECHO ((((You really ought to get a life)))

SCHECTER (((You really ought to get a life)))

JacopeX
Ok czarina, I am going to have to put you on your place now.

I am going to go through each and everyone of your threads, write down what points or opinions I disagree with and come back.

Until then.....

Kelly_Bean
confused

...but you can judge me by a question mark?
ok kellydanielsebastianbobbyraycharles, but you've already done plenty of judging so far, so maybe we'll just leave it at that.
No actually I judged you by your thread title, thanks. I may've judged, yes (everyone does at some point), but I by no means called anyone out with a thread about it and their name right in the thread title....

Czarina_Czarina

here's how i think...if i have to attack or add negativity to a person (let's say they are black), just b/c they are black, the act itself has caused me to give that person ALOT of importance.

here's something about Jews. In the bible, it's says that out of oppression, the Lord is magnified. That's why I don't oppress Jews, I treat them nicely, as if I oppress them, I allow God to bless them more then if I would have treated them decently. See? So, I (use to) smile at everyone, why? to treat everybody the same, unless someone starts to bother me, then I ignore them, RATHER THEN ATTACK THEM (finances, job, name/slander, income, love life, family, car, house, ect.). Once i attack a person, i put them in a seat of importance, even if I have to laugh at them being homeless, the fact that I had to see them means that they are important to me. if i wanted to make them unimportant, i leave them alone on an individual level, i never attack them and carry on.

out of oppression the Lord is magnified, and i have been oppressed b/c of my EXPERIENCES, my freedom of speech was exercised but used to attack me.

again, i don't attack people, b/c the attack itself puts them in the spotlight, even if my attack is leaving them with less, i still gave them importance.

moral, you are giving me a lot of importance, even in heckeling me.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by JacopeX

I am going to go through each and everyone of your threads, write down what points or opinions I disagree with and come back.

Until then.....

an attention whores wet dream baby!

big grin

JacopeX
an attention whores wet dream baby!

big grin .....I better go puke it out......

Schecter

Until then.....

please dont post it. its irrelevant. its easy. nobody needs nor wants you to do it, or they would have easily done it themselves.

Czarina_Czarina
.....I better go puke it out......

An attention whore's wet dream is in this thread. stick out tongue

The reason why I treat individuals so kindly, even if they piss me off, is b/c I don't want God to bless them more then they deserve. Once I attack that person and oppress them, in my understanding about oppression, I may end up going further then what is "justice" and God will see that and hear that person's cry and help that person to no end. And b/c I understand this, even when someone treats me like crap, I usually just apologize for them, or excuse myself. Some think that's acting white or being weak, but on a spiritual level, it's voiding them of power later on down the pipeline. I can talk about a group all day long, or Muslims or Christians or whatever group that I like or dislike, but I will never harm a person inside that group, the worse is not to speak to them, which isn't a spiritual offense. If I oppresss them, I give them the right to petition to God, if I ignore them, even when they are antsy, it all goes out in the wash. That's why I do not attack a person's love life, name/credibiltiy, job, finances, life, spirit, etc., in doing so, I end up inadvertantly blessing them later on, and if I don't like them, why on earth would I do that for? Better to just ignore'm, otherwise, if I oppress them, God will bless them later on, even with Abraham's sons, Sarah thought by oppressing her husband's lover, she was exacting her revenge, when what she did was allow that homeless lady to petition God and he blessed her son Ishmal and promised he would be part of something powerful later on. Moral of the story, if you don't like someone, leave'm alone, if you oppress them to the point of dispear, you took part of something that will bless them later on, and if you don't like that, why did you do that for?

Schecter
maybe others are telling you not to express your opinion, but i am not. as i said about 4 times now, the topic is all the longwinded enflamatory and sans-topic threads. for instance, there are P-L-E-N-T-Y of racism topics but yet you post a new thread with every odd and convoluded thought on the subject. wanna post your opinions? fine. wonderful. however do we really need a new thread for every. single. one. ...?

Czarina_Czarina
maybe others are telling you not to express your opinion, but i am not. as i said about 4 times now, the topic is all the longwinded enflamatory and sans-topic threads. for instance, there are P-L-E-N-T-Y of racism topics but yet you post a new thread with every odd and convoluded thought on the subject. wanna post your opinions? fine. wonderful. however do we really need a new thread for every. single. one. ...?

everybody expresses love differently, some pick on a person, other tend to act annoyed by that person, sometimes, folks are overty kind, shy, silly, or just seek out that person's name.

schecter, i don't usually give online hugs, but you deserve one today, as you are working hard to see me improved, it must be love. i agree, my threads are all screwed up, they could be of better quality and form, it's a shame, the way they are all over the place, terrible.

your opinions on my thread habits aren't going un-recognized.

smile

Schecter

schecter, i don't usually give online hugs, but you deserve one today, as you are working hard to see me improved, it must be love. i agree, my threads are all screwed up, they could be of better quality and form, it's a shame the way they are all over the place, terrible.

your opinions on my thread habits aren't going un-recognized.

smile

check the votes, my dear. it seems you have alot more hugging to do.

Creshosk
Hey Czarina... if you're an attention whore why don't you post a picture of yourself?

Czarina_Czarina
check the votes, my dear. it seems you have alot more hugging to do.

I think that just means I need to give you 11 hugs, as I am wonderInG if you just didn't go banshe on the vote button. hug

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hey Czarina... if you're an attention whore why don't you post a picture of yourself?

She did, in the mocked thread.

The one where she seems to blame all lifes woes on certain types of blacks.

Czarina_Czarina

Ok.

This is me when I'm happy smile
This is me when I'm mad mad
This is me when I'm crazy rolling on floor laughing
This is me when I am sad sad
This is me when I am stupid Happy Dance
This is me when I am glad eek!

wink

JacopeX
This is me when I am stupid Happy Dance Ironic.

You never seem to post that smilie enough.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
She did, in the mocked thread.

The one where she seems to blame all lifes woes on certain types of blacks.

Are you sure that's really "my" picture?

Imperial_Samura
schecter, i don't usually give online hugs, but you deserve one today, as you are working hard to see me improved, it must be love.

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/196/a/e/_tighthug__by_darkmoon3636.gif

The hugs are fatal! It's a trap Schecter!

Well since I think you said it was I was giving you the benifit of the doubt and assuming you aren't a liar.

Czarina_Czarina
Ironic.

You never seem to post that smilie enough.

Then you ought to refresh your Czarina_Czarina thread readings, the dancing banana is found all over my threads.

Czarina_Czarina
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/196/a/e/_tighthug__by_darkmoon3636.gif

The hugs are fatal! It's a trap Schecter!

Well since I think you said it was I was giving you the benifit of the doubt and assuming you aren't a lier.

Not my hugs, my hugs feel really great and makes a person want to pass it on! cool

And I will assume that nobody on here is an Internet stalker and doesn't know how I look in real life. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
And I will assume that nobody on here is an Internet stalker and doesn't know how I look in real life. roll eyes (sarcastic) And that's the angle I was going for. For all we know you're an over weight white man in his 40s.. and you've made up an elaborate story... what with being an attwention whore and all.

JLred
And that's the angle I was going for. For all we know you're an over weight white man in his 40s.. and you've made up an elaborate story... what with being an attwention whore and all.

that was mean and funny...more funny than the mean even though the mean makes it funny...

Czarina_Czarina
And that's the angle I was going for. For all we know you're an over weight white man in his 40s.. and you've made up an elaborate story... what with being an attwention whore and all.

why would i have to be in my 40s, why not 20s or 30s, or 60s? embarrasment

Imperial_Samura

Hmmm, that is a pretty plausible hypothesis.

Well it does kind of take away from any believability people might have in your stories if you post things, then go on about them, then indicate they might not be real at all.

Czarina_Czarina
http://www.m-w.com/mw/art/pinata.gif

Maybe changing my name from Czarina_Czarina to Pinata.

Czarina_Czarina
Hmmm, that is a pretty plausible hypothesis.

Well it does kind of take away from any believability people might have in your stories if you post things, then go on about them, then indicate they might not be real at all.

Are you sure that person was really trying to dodge their own experience, or trying to dodge personal attacks? Motive, why would someone change routes/direction, deviant behavior or avoiding attacks?

Imperial_Samura
Are you sure that person was really trying to dodge their own experience, or trying to dodge personal attacks? Motive, why would someone change routes, deviate behavior or avoiding attacks?

You are cutting the legs out from under your own thread's claims by saying things in it and then in another thread suddenly saying "hmm, it might not be me at all".

Czarina_Czarina
You are cutting the legs out from under your own thread's claims by saying things in it and then in another thread suddenly saying "hmm, it might not be me at all".

You're not a romantic?

Romance is far enough away to capture attention, but not close enough for discovery.

Let's not get boring!

smile

Imperial_Samura
You're not a romantic?

Romance is far enough away to capture attention, but not close enough for discovery.

Let's not get boring!

smile

If you say so, the only advice I can offer is when you want to change the subject go for something a bit more subtle, otherwise you might as well say "I don't want to deal with what you are saying so there".

Creshosk
why would i have to be in my 40s, why not 20s or 30s, or 60s? embarrasment Tha'ts your only objection? You don't object to being called a big fat white guy?

xmarksthespot
Tha'ts your only objection? You don't object to being called a big fat white guy? hmm A big fat white guy with ageing issues...

Grinning Goku
I know this is to her and not me, baby.

You know it, bleachy buns.

ADarksideJedi
I don't see why not.She makes quite interesting threads.All is good questions that get pretty interesting answears.So yea she should.We have the right to post whatever we want on this site.So why not her?jm

JLred
i was the only yes....sad

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by JLred

hug

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I don't see why not.She makes quite interesting threads.All is good questions that get pretty interesting answears.So yea she should.We have the right to post whatever we want on this site.So why not her?jm

thanx

hug

Czarina_Czarina
Tha'ts your only objection? You don't object to being called a big fat white guy?

Let's see here, on this board, I've been called strange, weirdo, stupid, retarded, blah blah blah, if you want me to be a hairy white guy or a hairy black guy, what does that mean to me? I use to debate on one site, and they all thought I was a male, they never indicated race, but plenty of times referred to me as "him", I never stated my gender, but even outside the forum, someone else online mentioned my username in a different site, quoting my words with "he said", lol. So, yeah, you can think whatever. And it's clear what my gender is, and I already stated what ethnicity I am, so if someone who is pro-whatever wants to play isolate-her games or whatever things they do with their time, that's their system of oppression, I made it clear who and what I am.

Creshosk
Let's see here, on this board, I've been called strange, weirdo, stupid, retarded, blah blah blah, if you want me to be a hairy white guy or a hairy black guy, what does that mean to me? I use to debate on one site, and they all thought I was a male, they never indicated race, but plenty of times referred to me as "him", I never stated my gender, but even outside the forum, someone else online mentioned my username in a different site, quoting my words with "he said", lol. So, yeah, you can think whatever. And it's clear what my gender is, and I already stated what ethnicity I am, so if someone who is pro-whatever wants to play isolate-her games or whatever things they do with their time, that's their system of oppression, I made it clear who and what I am. But how do we know if that's really you?

Victor Von Doom
Paul Anka: To stop those monsters 1-2-3,
Here's a fresh new way that's trouble-free,
It's got Paul Anka's guarantee...
Lisa: Guarantee void in Tennessee.

Both: Just don't look! Just don't look!
Just don't look! Just don't look!
Just don't look! Just don't look!

Czarina_Czarina
But how do we know if that's really you?

yeah, how do i know if you is really you? wavey

Rogue Jedi
man, AC would love this. for the first time EVER, I wish he were here.

dadudemon
I voted "no" but I was closer to 50-50 on this. She doesn't know how to write very well so her thoughts come out all scattered an incomplete. Her posts are too long most of the time because she doesn't know how to properly convey an idea or thought. (How the hell do you find so much time to write out several diatribes a day?) Some of the threads she makes are thoughtless and immature. (Meaning, it doesn't seem like she put any real thought into them...just more rambling....). She can't admit that she's wrong and she doesn't actually debate topics...she changes the subject instead of defending her position just so she can be right...which is why she is single. (There is no such thing as "conflict resolution" in a relationship with a person like that because you think you are talking about resolving something all the while you are never actually having a REAL conversation because she talks about something different every time you say something...frustrating hysteria if you ask me.)

However, she seems like a nice lady and that is enough to tolerate her "poopiness".

Czarnia, I apologize for being a grumpy pants but that is the way I feel and I still love you. Here is a hug because I still want to be buddies....hug

Imperial_Samura
man, AC would love this. for the first time EVER, I wish he were here.

Where is he?

Robtard
Where is he?

Masturbating to pictures of himself as a child.

Imperial_Samura
Masturbating to pictures of himself as a child.

A novel way to pass the time.

Rogue Jedi
Where is he? under my desk, dragging his teeth.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by dadudemon
I voted "no" but I was closer to 50-50 on this. She doesn't know how to write very well so her thoughts come out all scattered an incomplete. Her posts are too long most of the time because she doesn't know how to properly convey an idea or thought. (How the hell do you find so much time to write out several diatribes a day?) Some of the threads she makes are thoughtless and immature. (Meaning, it doesn't seem like she put any real thought into them...just more rambling....). She can't admit that she's wrong and she doesn't actually debate topics...she changes the subject instead of defending her position just so she can be right...which is why she is single. (There is no such thing as "conflict resolution" in a relationship with a person like that because you think you are talking about resolving something all the while you are never actually having a REAL conversation because she talks about something different every time you say something...frustrating hysteria if you ask me.)

However, she seems like a nice lady and that is enough to tolerate her "poopiness".

Czarnia, I apologize for being a grumpy pants but that is the way I feel and I still love you. Here is a hug because I still want to be buddies....hug

you're still thinking about that CC debate, laughing out loud

hug

Devil King

"Special" as in unique? Or "special" as in broken?

FeceMan
Statement: FeceMan desires to learn more about the possibility of the sun switching solar systems.

chithappens
no

Creshosk
yeah, how do i know if you is really you? wavey I've never claimed to be something, and then decryed my own claims of who I am.

JLred
Originally posted by JLred
now there's three yes's wink

Schecter
...and 19 no's laughing out loud

chithappens
20, now its back to a very deciding 90 %, an A grade.

JLred
it's 3/20 so .15 so we have 15% yes and you have 85% no....

chithappens
Damn my math sucks today LMAO and the percentages are on top which makes me wonder where your #s came from...

JLred
Originally posted by chithappens
Damn my math sucks today LMAO and the percentages are on top which makes me wonder where your #s came from...
i started out wrong and just continued from there to figure out the yes....but i still messed up really bad so you got me there....wink

i was still kinda close though..but damn....confused

chithappens
yea we are lunching today. o well

JLred
Originally posted by chithappens
yea we are lunching today. o well

yeah...damn that was a big mistake on my part..

chithappens
It's hot. **** it. We can mess up as much as we want until about November. Then you are just being slow.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
It hot here in cali.

chithappens
I'm in Memphis and we keep getting 105 degrees heat index in the southern humidity.

It's hotter here LOL

JLred
i'm in south texas and it's hot but not that hot...it is humid tohugh..so damn....we were supposed to get rain but damn i think it got lost...

chithappens
It just rained here.... Mooooooo hahaha

JLred
damn...we were all waiting for some rain and then it doesn't come...damn....

chithappens
you dont appreciate it until it is gone

JLred
or when you don't have it

debbiejo
? You are so mean...LOL

Rogue Jedi
women should be barefoot and pregnant. and on their knees with open mouths. yes

JLred
i really thought these kinds of threads would be locked...

Rogue Jedi
women should be barefoot and pregnant. and on their knees with open mouths. yes oops, wrong thread.

Schecter
doesnt matter. you still would have failed.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by debbiejo
You are so mean...LOL

Not really mean, morelike, he probably has a love/hate idealogy of me, but when it comes to him, I don't lose sleep over what he types on his computer.

Schecter
yes - 3 - 12.50%
no - 21 - 87.50%

now go on. suggest that i have 21 sock accounts and that only 3 other people voted. whatever gets you through the night.

Captain REX
Okay, that's enough of that. We don't appreciate spite threads, here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.