Darth Wyyrlok(3) v. Darth Nihl v. Darth Talon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who wins this triple threat match. Takes place on Korriban. No double teaming aloud.

Se7in
No double teaming? What, is one person supposed to just sit around while the other two fight and then take on the winner?

Wyyrlok was a master of lore, reason, and diplomacy. He doesn't seem like the type to be a master swordsman or Force User for that matter. He dies first.

Nihl, from what we see, seems to be superior to Talon at least in both reputation and appearance. Nihl slaughters many Jedi during the event on Ossus, however he was defeated by Kol.

Talon loses to Kol's son, which for any matter seems to be at the best below his father in skill.

Nihl takes this one.

Kosmos Supreme
Wyyrlok performed far better againt Krayt than Nihl or Talon ever did.

Trocity
Wyyrlok wins.

ILS
Wyyrlok without a doubt.

Lord Stark
Wyyrlok can probably solo.

ILS
Hard to say for certain. He's very powerful but multi-tasking may not be his thing, so he'd have to remove one of them from the fight quickly and permanently.

Q99
Originally posted by Se7in
No double teaming? What, is one person supposed to just sit around while the other two fight and then take on the winner?

Or just everyone split their attacks between the other two.

Lore as in force lore. We see him defeat the legendary Darth Andeddu, and give a nice fight to Krayt himself.

They both lose to Cade ^^ Though general comments do make it fairly clear Nihl's the stronger. Heck, apparently they even spar together to Nihl's advantage.

He is a two-sword stylist, so I think it more likely he's good against multiple foes.

ILS
Practising Jar'kai isn't really an argument for why he's good at engaging two opponents at the same time.

Emperordmb
You're replying to a 2007 post Q99, just making sure you're aware of that.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You're replying to a 2007 post Q99, just making sure you're aware of that.

Whoa, yea! Tiiiime machine!

Emperordmb
LOL. I'm pretty sure most of Legacy hadn't come out yet by the time of that comment.

Q99
You're right!

I bet the Bedlam spirits are responsible...

EmperorSidious2
Wyyrlock has the best force powers and being able to last that long agaisn't Krayt definitely makes him the second best to Krayt.

Kosmos Supreme
would Wyrlokk have taken Krayt while he was sick.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
would Wyrlokk have taken Krayt while he was sick. [/QU

Yes. I think that's what he did.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
would Wyrlokk have taken Krayt while he was sick.

Krayt was already injured though.

EmperorSidious2

Krayt was already injured though.

I know. Wyyrlock took Krayt out while he was weak.

Q99
Yea, that wasn't just sick, that was 'Sick, stabbed in the neck, hit with the combined lightning of himself and an ancient sith lord, then thrown off a cliff.' It was impressive he could move and talk!

Sick Krayt vs Wyyrlok is a great question. Krayt should still be stronger in sabers, but would he have the strength to throw off the illusion? I don't know, the doubts caused by his sickness and the burden the growths place on his force power may cause him to fall to Wyyrlok's power. It'd at the least be in doubt...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.