Hurricane Season 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
YEah yeah, the season is more than 2 months old, but its finally off its lazy, El Nino affected butt.

WE got Hurricane Dean right now churning in the Caribbean Sea. It just passed the Antilles, where the death toll is 3 so far. Haiti is under some threat, but poor Jamaica looks to get it head on, or close to.

Did I mention that Dean is at a CAT 4 and it has over 400 miles to go before it hit anyother land?

Current trajectory indicate it may hit the Yucatan peninsula and then head into the AWEFULLY hot, hurricane feeding, Gulf of Mexico.

vivando-loca
sounds like tons of fun. confused

those people are gonna be devistated.

yea, Dean's pretty big, and it'll most likely get bigger. hopefully we aren't looking at another Katrina. sad

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by vivando-loca
sounds like tons of fun. confused

those people are gonna be devistated.

yea, Dean's pretty big, and it'll most likely get bigger. hopefully we aren't looking at another Katrina. sad

That is nothing new.And yea we are hopfully not looking for another Katrina.jm

JLred
I really want the storm to hit me but everyone is scared but i prefer the rain and how dark it is outside....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
There was a freak tornado here in Los Angeles a few years ago. I hope that there will never be another Katrina.

JLred
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
There was a freak tornado here in Los Angeles a few years ago. I hope that there will never be another Katrina.
i don't want anythin big like that...just for it to rain...every time something big like that happens i enjoy the feelings that are triggered..like how it gets colder...you smell-ish the water...and other stuff but nothing like katrina has hapened to me so i wouldn't know how it feels

Bicnarok

Fishy

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Fishy
I don't know about that, it could be a very fun last few minutes smile

Only if you are singing the "Lets go fly a kite" song at the same time.

JLred
i'm hearing all these evacuations safety protocols on tv and at church out priest got a letter from the bishop to ask us to be careful...

BlaxicanHydra
*Laughs safely from Northern California*

miss_swann
sighs even saferly in London.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.