Recca vs. Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Who wins this battle?

leonheartmm
sigh, youve opened the pandora's box of fanboyism. alucard is cool. ok, but people put him up at beyond herald level. when i, having read the entire manga{the latest chapters} and watched the non cannon anime, can say that he is NUTHING of that level. he would lose to recca if recca has his dragons. and against resshin, he has no chance.

the only thing alucard has going for him is regeneration which is deisadvanteged against any mustical force.

Akuki
the main reason I fell this thread actually works is because Recca is one of the few characters that has an attack that is proven to work against that type of regeneration, mainly Resshin's healing flame.

Kazenji
Originally posted by leonheartmm
and watched the non cannon anime,

Does that also include the Hellsing ultimate anime that they've been doing ?

Akuki
Originally posted by Kazenji
Does that also include the Hellsing ultimate anime that they've been doing ?
The hellsing Ultimate OVa has actually followed the manga quite closely. the original series was way off though.

Zen2nd
Alucard merely teleports out of the way and then shoots him in the back of the head.

Alucard also has the power of Rip Van Winkle if he unleashed all his power thus its impossible to dodge the bullets that are fired then there is Dandy Man's cards which stop you from healing.

Akuki
Recca has a very strong forcefield that could easily block those attacks.

Zen2nd
He's a vampire who can phase through solid objects, I doubt he'll let a forcefield get in the way.

leonheartmm
forcefields are different than solid objects. plus recca's forcefield is mystical/magical, alucard isnt getting through it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.