Darth Nihilus vs. Ultimecia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
We all know Nihilus wins this.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/108685-darth-nihilus-vs-ultimecia.html

What a joke. These people seriously think Ultimecia was absorbing the universe.

If that was true, she'd be like Galactus or something.

ThoraxeRMG
Then why post this thread?

Nikkolas
To see what other people thought.

Violent2Dope
I shit myself when the person aid the people that Nihilus killed on Katar were only level 1-3 and the ones that took down Ultimecia were uberfied. What is so hard to understand that leveling up is just a gameplay mechanic? Also, Ultimecia was only going to compress time on one world, and she couldn't do it by herself, she needed Ellione.

Nikkolas
Exactly what I told them.

But this loser uses the scan of her final form about "absorbing all space and time" to mean she's absorbing the universe. When 4 other quotes just refer to the world.

And man she was beaten by 3 kids. Absorbing the universe my ass.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Exactly what I told them.

But this loser uses the scan of her final form about "absorbing all space and time" to mean she's absorbing the universe. When 4 other quotes just refer to the world.

And man she was beaten by 3 kids. Absorbing the universe my ass. Nihilus would kill her with ease, and I'm glad I joined a forum with intelligent people(KMC).

Nikkolas
'cept when it comes to Akuma.

Bunch of Gouki haters here.

I mean...his kick sent an effin' sub out of the water, didn't it?

It should annihilate Sion.

Guilty Gear
Even though it didn't annihilate the sub roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also Akuma can attack Sion all he wants. He'll just make Sion stronger.

And the number of Gouki lovers on this forum compared to the number of Gouki haters is a million to 1.

Nikkolas
Sion's durability <<<<<<<<<< submarine.

I don't see how his head getting kicked off will make him stronger.

ThoraxeRMG
I doubt Akuma could survive Life Drain, Force Lightning, Force Chrush,etc.

Violent2Dope
Sion does not have those oves dude, he does have death field tho(advanced drain life) and is good enough with a saber to take out Gouki.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Sion's durability <<<<<<<<<< submarine.

I don't see how his head getting kicked off will make him stronger. How do you know Sion's durability isn't that of a submarine considering The Exile nor anyone else couldn't do anything to him?

Nikkolas
Because the Exile nor anyone else exhibited power enough to damage a submarine.

Unless you count lightsabers but I seriously don't remember a saber failing to cut Sion.

Violent2Dope
Exile had a saber battle with Sion, and Exile fled realizing that mere saber combat alone could not bring down Sion. This basically says that Exile could not kill him using her saber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.