Back Yet Again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UnknownBountyHunter
Yes, the disappearing act of UBH has reappeared.

I don't have much time for the internet nowadays but I am currently having a very smooth work schedule.

Just wondering if Dim and Ratcat are still here, I noticed they were no longer moderating forums. If you guys are still here, give me a head's up.

Oh, and sorry for the late post here, I've actually been back since Sunday (posting anyways).

Also, what about Xizor, EJ, and KingJedi? I remember one of those three stormed off the site a year or so ago, but what about the other two?

mah
hi.
Ratcat: no.
Dim: sometimes
Xisor, EJ: no
KJ: sometimes

yerssot
hi there!
welcome back, you were back a few months ago too smile
hope you stay a bit longer now

Ushgarak
Howdy again, UBH!

Dim is too busy to mod but still around. RC has opened up his old forums again and is running those. Xizor has not been seen in well over a year; EJ popped back twice in the last year but did not stay. KJ is a semi-regular.

Dexx
hello...

Julie
didn't realize you wre missing, but hello again anyway.....don't mind me...I drop in and out so often ya never know when I'll post

Tex
That old fat ass RC isn't around, as I can call him an old fat ass.
Things look dim with Dim.
Nice to have you back!
Do you know that I have a 3D puzzle of the castel in your sig?
Apparantely Walt Disney was so impressed with it, he modeled the Disney Castle after it.
Hmmmm all this Disney talk reminds me of an old fat ass I used to knowevil face

LanceWindu
Why you bashing RC?

yerssot
please don't do that!

mechmoggy
I don't think he's serious chaps, in fact I've never known Tex to be serious at any time. Welcome back UBH. big grin

UnknownBountyHunter
Why doesn't Ratcat visit here? sad Is it primarily because he has his own forums?

yerssot
I think for the finer details you have to ask him,
his site is not episode-II.co.uk (or was it 2?) but swmovies.net, there you can find his discussion board to ask him

keokiswahine
welcome home; glad you're back big grin

ToMacco
Maybe RatCat is dead.

yerssot
nope

Raz
Welcome baaaa.....I guess he's gone again. :/

Captain REX
Poor Raz, he's always missing out...

I'm gone for less than a week and suddenly everyone has about a 1000 more posts than they did....

Julie
not me....I've been away for awhile...at least 3 days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.