Exar Kun Trains Maul (lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
lol This was a topic I saw on another site.

Maul gets 1 year of training from Exar.

The response agreed upon by two people?

lol. Maul with one year of training from Kun can defeat Yoda AMD Mace.

Darth Hord
wow at most he kills obiwan and qui gon . Is it from the same forum as the other?

Nikkolas
Nope. This one is called Comic Book Resources.

Darth Hord
When will people learn? But even if it were to happen the two seem to have different styles for the most part. And especially since kun's style is not defined too well. Not to mention Exar has better force powers and maul does not have the amulets. Plus what would one year with kun even do since maul was trained for most of his lifetime by Sidious.

Nikkolas
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=186923

Actual thread.

I think I'm doing good.

Darth Hord
make sure mention you that Maul had been trained by Sidious aka the most powerful ever for his entire life v. being trained for kun by a year he would learn very little that would help him.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Nikkolas
lol This was a topic I saw on another site.

Maul gets 1 year of training from Exar.

The response agreed upon by two people?

lol. Maul with one year of training from Kun can defeat Yoda AMD Mace.

Maul would kill a lot of jedi.

Nikkolas
But Darth Maul isn't Kun.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Nikkolas
But Darth Maul isn't Kun.

True but Maul isnt called one of the deadliest sith apprentices ever and he has defeated the likes of Qui gon and Anoon Bondara two very skilled masters. But I agree though he can't kill people like windu and yoda or ROTS obiwan.

Captain REX
I don't think one year with Kun would add too much to a lifetime with Sidious...

0°Mandalore°0
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=186923

Actual thread.

I think I'm doing good.

Bloody hell, I can't understand why you even signed up in those CBR forums... people there apparently know nothing about Star Wars... or how to debate.

vader11

Count Makashi
Does 1 year of training actually help allot?

((The_Anomaly))
Seeing as he was already trained by someone who is better then Exar, it makes no difference.

Violent2Dope
He would be able to Force crush omniverses and could kill Galactus by sneezing.

tulakhordpwns
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Seeing as he was already trained by someone who is better then Exar, it makes no difference.
Palpatine doesn't fight using a doublebladed saber though, so Kun's training would help him. Not enough to take out all the jedi but...

Captain REX
I don't think it really matters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.