Riot Of The Blood Iori VS Violent Ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
A insane Iori VS a Orochi powered Ken! smile

Guilty Gear
Riot of Blood Iori IMO.

Superboy Prime
(Diehard Ken fanboy) but I must say Violent Ken has done nothing to make me think he is superior to this out of control version of Iori.

Ok...A Ken that is willing to kill is dangerous. Very ****ing dangerous, but he lacks any feats to make a debate for him without fanboy bias.

ThoraxeRMG
You're a Ken fanboy? I didn't know that.

lightness
ken's gameplay moves pretty much shows that his power is supreme compared to his regular mode. basically similar to riot of blood, tremendous powerup, while losing control. you can argue about gameplay mechs but they are still used to judge what the character can do a lot of the times.

iori's still wins though

ThoraxeRMG
I'm guessing Violent Ken was powered up by some Orochi power, like Chris, Yashiro and Shermie was. I doubt he was in the Riot of the blood stage.

lightness
no he was powered up by bison's psycho power, which does seem inferior to orochi power

Guilty Gear
Hell yes is it inferior to the Orochi Power.

colonelf40
Violent Ken due to his feat in SVC GNs

Guilty Gear
Violent Ken is a "what if?" character.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by lightness
no he was powered up by bison's psycho power,

W-R-O-N-G-! He was wielding the power of Orochi. If he was, Bison would of obviously identified this in their conversation scene. And Ken's Shinbu Messatsu shows his ties with Orochi with the signature Orochi Skull as well as his scene with Riot Of The Blood Iori (I think).

Originally posted by lightness
which does seem inferior to orochi power

Of course it is.

colonelf40
Violent Ken killed M.Bison with one hadouken, killed both Kyo & Terry and stalemates Evil Ryu, Shin Akuma, Nightmare Gesse & Serious Mr Karate

Thats not the Ken Masters that i know and love

ThoraxeRMG
What? Did you get that from the SVC Comic? If so I demand you to give the source.

Sado22
feats aren't everything people. if ken is having orochi power AND psycho power to add to his own fighting powers then ken is going to be one ugly mofo to deal with. besides Riot iori will wind up getting tired in a matter of seconds.
a focused fighter with that much skill.........i'll go with Ken on this one. regular iori vs regular ken is a massive stomp in iori's favor, but this one, no way R Iori is winning.

~Sado

Superboy Prime
Hell has frozen over.

Though...as always I'd have to disagree and say that I do believe Ken can handle Regular Iori without much trouble. Riot of the Blood Iori is another story.

brainchild81
V.Ken wins. If Regular Iori fought Ken I think it'd be a very close fight regardless of who won. Ken ain't a pushover for anybody.

Sado22
don't even start supes mad
laughing
just kidding. look dude i'll say it as it is. by the way "blood and flames" post in teh videogames discussion section. you might want to check it out. an extensive and knowledgable discussion of the flames and bloodline issues. its kinda like the Jin uberness explanation i gave. smokin'

see ya. and no Iori will beat Ken relatively easily. the day ken can make the ground shake and people kneal with mere powerups! no exaggeration. all from Iori's display in his KoF2001 prologue. he made the ground shake and Seth crumble to his knees after he just breifly powered up. and as explained, Iori=godtier. wink
have fun reading all that. ken is cool, no doubt, but he aint beating Iori. not now. not ever.

shut up, foo! mad

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.