Most Creative Sexual Position

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardiel13
My friend and I were having a conversation about random sex positions, and got in a debate which positions were more challenging to pull off. Anyway, it eventually derailed to a conversation about the kama sutra and tribadism.

What's the wierdest position you've heard of? Hell, you could just make one up and name it with the classic fomula (location + multi-syllabic noun).

JacopeX
A 69 standing up.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by JacopeX
A 69 standing up.

You mean a piledriver?

Röland
The robotic sea-horse.

Rogue Jedi
A 69 standing up. thats easy, man.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
thats easy, man. Everytime I see it, I am impressed.......and turned on....ermm

Rogue Jedi
Everytime I see it, I am impressed.......and turned on....ermm what would be difficult is if SHE were standing.

DarkC
Everytime I see it, I am impressed.......and turned on....ermm
Really?

I start laughing.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Bardiel13
My friend and I were having a conversation about random sex positions, and got in a debate which positions were more challenging to pull off. Anyway, it eventually derailed to a conversation about the kama sutra and tribadism.

What's the wierdest position you've heard of? Hell, you could just make one up and name it with the classic fomula (location + multi-syllabic noun).

Anything with me in it flirt

Duuuuh! mhm

Röland

JacopeX
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Anything with me in it flirt

Duuuuh! mhm What do you have in mind? laughing out loud

Bardiel13

C. C. Cowgirl
What do you have in mind? laughing out loud

Baby! If the thing has not passed my mind at least once it does not exist flirt

Rogue Jedi
Baby! If the thing has not passed my mind at least once it does not exist flirt and a challenger emerges from the mist.

C. C. Cowgirl
and a challenger emerges from the mist.

I wish thee luck! raver

Rogue Jedi
I wish thee luck! raver ninja

C. C. Cowgirl
Sorry! Have had that on my mind hug

Baylin
Hmm...

It's not so creative, but the most challenging time that comes to mind was in the bushes of a busy public park trying not to get seen whilst also trying not to get our asses (amongst other things) stung by nettles... rolling on floor laughing

Shelbert Lemon
hmm maybe doggie style half on the bed (the back side)..and half off the bed (the front side)... that wasnt so much creative as it was accidental but still interesting ..

TOH
and a challenger emerges from the mist.
You said "mist" haermm

SelphieT
First interesting thing to pop in my mind: trapeze sex.

colonelf40
Reverse Cow-Girl Anal & Deep Doggie are the most creative positions

=Tired Hiker=
The tree hanger.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
A 69 standing up.

My fave position. Also a piledriver.

Baylin
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
hmm maybe doggie style half on the bed (the back side)..and half off the bed (the front side)... that wasnt so much creative as it was accidental but still interesting ..

...whilst also kind of holding onto the side of the other bed in the room, I'd best not say any more than that... whistle

Bardiel13
I have invented a sexual position I call the Danish Starship. It involves two women, one man or hermaphrodite, a Nintendo Wii, a bunkbed with a crossbar, the Official Rulebook to 4th Edition Warhammer 40,000, a USB cable, cheesecake filling, and a copy of the epic poem, Beowulf. It is quite possibly, the most creative and sexually satisfying position in existance. You may thank me.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Baylin
...whilst also kind of holding onto the side of the other bed in the room, I'd best not say any more than that... whistle laughing out loud ...Im to tired to be laughing but that was sweet.

Rogue Jedi
I have invented a sexual position I call the Danish Starship. It involves two women, one man or hermaphrodite, a Nintendo Wii, a bunkbed with a crossbar, the Official Rulebook to 4th Edition Warhammer 40,000, a USB cable, cheesecake filling, and a copy of the epic poem, Beowulf. It is quite possibly, the most creative and sexually satisfying position in existance. You may thank me. you have had sex with a hermaphrodite?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by colonelf40
Reverse Cow-Girl Anal & Deep Doggie are the most creative positions

Hard but great positions

Rogue Jedi
having your girl ride you while you are driving isnt creative, but its a challenge.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
having your girl ride you while you are driving isnt creative, but its a challenge.

Tried that once, almost got hurt in a car crash.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tried that once, almost got hurt in a car crash. did it a few times, ran off the road once.

Bardiel13
you have had sex with a hermaphrodite?

No room for both a man and hermaphrodite. Regardless, it was the greatest position ever droolio

Kelly_Bean

Man standing up, holding woman in his arms and pounding her that way while her legs are wrapped around him.

Vinny Valentine
Reverse cowgirl train plowing anal ripping penis stretching vagina twirl with two cans of whipped cream, a cherry with a side order of slit teasing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.