Is it against teh rules to post this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC.Chan
Let's find out.
EDITED Lawl.

lulz. Plz don't hate for me this. sad

JLred
who would do that?

those bastards...

KMC.Chan
Originally posted by JLred
who would do that?

those bastards...

ymtd guys who else?

DarkC
.....okay, that was sick.

Chan, you are a douche.

JacopeX
YTMND?

Doubt it.

SelphieT
Maybe on 4Chan that'd be okay, but there's plenty of people here that do not want to see that shit.

KMC.Chan
Originally posted by JacopeX
YTMND?

Doubt it.

Don't. It's a fact.

Röland
Originally posted by SelphieT
Maybe on 4Chan that'd be okay, but there's plenty of people here that do not want to see that shit.

Yeah. Srsly.

Shelbert Lemon
Thats so sad and I dont think you should have posted it.

JLred
Originally posted by KMC.Chan
ymtd guys who else?

YTMD? confused

Barker
Chan, burn in hell.

KMC.Chan
YTMND? confused

Yes.

Edit: Why me? I certainly didn't do it, I'm just posting old-ass aged stuff.

JLred
what is that?

Lana
The picture won't load for me, but judging by the URL for it...no. It's not appropriate for here.

This isn't ****ing 4chan.

KMC.Chan
what is that?

Think 4/7chan but with music.

Röland
Yes.

Because no one thinks that is funny or cool, so why post it?

Barker
Yes.

Why you? Because I didn't want to ****ing see that.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Barker
Chan, burn in hell.

KMC.Chan
Why you? Because I didn't want to ****ing see that.

Lol.

JLred
well i'd hurt those guys...hurt 'em really good....

Lana
Lol.

You're not funny. No one's laughing.

Röland
Originally posted by Lana
The picture won't load for me, but judging by the URL for it...no. It's not appropriate for here.

This isn't ****ing 4chan.

You don't want to see it.

Barker
Lol.
Yeah, hilarious.

JLred
it's been edited

KMC.Chan
You're not funny. No one's laughing.

I don't mind.

Lana

Wild-Cherry
Thats really messed up erm

SelphieT
I have a pretty good idea of what the picture was from the URL, and I've seen it before. First time I saw it I cried. People are ****ing sick.

Yeah, I have no idea why someone would do that to a poor kitty.

Why, if I saw that person who did that, I'd.....(post censored).

Wild-Cherry
I have a pretty good idea of what the picture was from the URL, and I've seen it before. First time I saw it I cried. People are ****ing sick. it made me cry embarrasment

I don't understand how someone could do that sad or even post it, and then laugh erm

JLred
well i'd hurt those guys...hurt 'em really good....

KMC.Chan
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
it made me cry embarrasment

I don't understand how someone could do that sad or even post it, and then laugh erm

It's the Internet sweetie.

JLred
i love kitties...

SelphieT

So?

Barker
So?

Really, what does that have to do with anything?

Lana

And how does that change the fact that you've gotta be seriously messed up in the head to find something like that funny?

And people wonder why I hate most of humanity.

KMC.Chan
So?

Really, what does that have to do with anything?

It has to with that Internet was made specifially for sick f*cks like me.

Anyone think if I've written it, I'd get less bashed?

=Tired Hiker=
What was it?

SelphieT

Well maybe you should be a sick f*ck somewhere else.

As you can see, kmc is a bit more civilized.

KMC.Chan
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
What was it?

I don't want YOU bashing me, so I recommend you stay away from this thread.

Barker

Uh, no. That's not why it was made.

Uh, no.

Röland

Okay.

Don't bring that stupid shit on here then.

JLred
What was it?
a kitty being burned

SelphieT
What was it?

Cat doused in gasoline, lit on fire, and....it died......

KMC.Chan
a kitty being burned

You just HAD to freakin say it eh?

SelphieT

What!? Thats what it was!

Vinny Valentine
Is that the video of the cat in the metal basket thingy burned alive?

(Was told it was by Roland)

The people who made it, live in my city. They went to the collage at SMU or Dal.. I forget... But when the video was posted.. They were tracked down, arrested (I think they may have got jail time... might have been just a massive fine) and kicked out of Uni for good.

It's sick ****ers like that, that deserve death. If I saw someone do that, I'm not sure how I'd react.. Probably make them unable to walk for the rest of their pathetic lives.

I don't take kindly to shit like that.. and posting it here is ****ing... How can you even advertise that shit by putting it on forums?

Oh PS Kmc.chan, you're ****nig trash for posting that.

JLred

well you shouldn't have posted it to begin with

KMC.Chan
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Is that the video of the cat in the metal basket thingy burned alive?

(Was told it was by Roland)

The people who made it, live in my city. They went to the collage at SMU or Dal.. I forget... But when the video was posted.. They were tracked down, arrested (I think they may have got jail time... might have been just a massive fine) and kicked out of the collage.

It's sick ****ers like that, that deserve death. If I saw someone do that, I'm not sure how I'd react.. Probably make them unable to walk.

I don't take kindly to shit like that.. and posting it here is ****ing... How can you even advertise that shit by putting it on forums?

1) Cuz I can.

2) I am the official hated member alive here.

3) I think I'll get banned. lulz.

SelphieT
1) Cuz I can.

Well if you posted it, Cuz You Can, then why'd you edit it?

=Tired Hiker=
I seriously hate animal abuse.

KMC.Chan
Well if you posted it, Cuz You Can, then why'd you edit it?

Cuz I can.

@ Hiker: Sorry.

JLred
that won't be leaving my head for awhile...

KMC.Chan
As I said, guys ya think I would've been less bashed if I WRITTEN it?

=Tired Hiker=
Cuz I can.

@ Hiker: Sorry.

Too late, I'm going to bash you. Get ready . . .

Vinny Valentine
1) Cuz I can.

I hope you ****ing do you piece of shit.

taking enjoyment out of watching that makes you a ****ing horrible person.

Not just on a Forum.. no no.. In ****ing life.

People like you make me sick to my stomache.. and no one's made me think this way in a long time.. not since Eclipso or Diddy's gang.

Go rot in hell.

=Tired Hiker=
mad

=Tired Hiker=
Vinny bashed way better than me, refer to Vinny's post.

KMC.Chan
I hope you ****ing do you piece of shit.

taking enjoyment out of watching that makes you a ****ing horrible person.

Not just on a Forum.. no no.. In ****ing life.

People like you make me sick to my stomache.. and no one's made me think this way in a long time.. not since Eclipso or Diddy's gang.

Go rot in hell.

Thank you for that response, please enjoy reality.

Vinny Valentine

I enjoy reality, and the reality of this situation proves you are a heartless, inconsiderate **** for anyones feelings or ... well anything at all. You're just, just... A useless waste to KMC's society, and real society.

Go watch your video's you freak.

SelphieT

How about you enjoy reality, if you're such a sick f*ck. People go to jail for that, while your to pussy enough to do it, you look at it on the internet. F*ckin pathetic.

KMC.Chan
I enjoy reality, and the reality of this situation proves you are a heartless, inconsiderate **** for anyone's feelings or ... well anything at all. You're just, just... A useless waste to KMC's society, and real society.

I don't think you do. If you enjoyed reality, you've NOT bashed me for that pic, cause thats reality it happens every single day and yet people like you blame on the ones who spreads the news. I loved how you described me, guess I am KMC's REAL sociopath eh? Yet Scythe doesn't get bashed for posting stories how he eats babies. Funny reality we live in. Call me a useless waste, I don't care. Your just another person in the vast world we call Internet, I don't mind what you say.

JLred
so is it against the rules?

=Tired Hiker=
I want to tell you about my cat Tang. Tang was orange and I can seriously say he was one of my best friends. I used to come home from partying in highschool and Tang would meow as I walked to the front door. I'd let him in and he'd follow me around while I made a bowl of cereal, sometimes I'd pick him up and he'd lay across my shoulders while I walked around. Then he'd jump off and sit next to me while I ate cereal and when I'd finish, he'd lick the bowl and then sleep on my lap while I watched tv. I loved that cat like a member of my family and if anyone ever messed with Tang I would have choked them to death.

SelphieT
I don't think you do. If you enjoyed reality, you've NOT bashed me for that pic, cause thats reality it happens every single day and yet people like you blame on the ones who spreads the news. I loved how you described me, guess I am KMC's REAL sociopath eh? Yet Scythe doesn't get bashed for posting stories how he eats babies. Funny reality we live in. Call me a useless waste, I don't care. Your just another person in the vast world we call Internet, I don't mind what you say.

Why bring Scythe into this? This is about you.

JLred

SelphieT
I want to tell you about my cat Tang. Tang was orange and I can seriously say he was one of my best friends. I used to come home from partying in highschool and Tang would meow as I walked to the front door. He'd follow me around while I made a bowl of cereal, sometimes I'd pick him up and he'd lay across my shoulders while I walked around. Then he'd jump of and sit next to me while I ate cereal and when I'd finish, he'd lick the bowl and then sleep on my lap while I watched tv. I loved that cat like a member of my family and if anyone ever messed with Tang I would have choked them to death.

I would do the exact same if anyone did that to my Hector, my little russian blue baby.

Vinny Valentine

First of all dipshit, that happened a few years ago... It's not news to spread... and the fact you spread it with "lawlz" or any kind of enjoyment quote makes you a horrible, horrible person. THAT does not happen every single day.. If It did, there would be alot of people in jail for locking up a cat and burning it to death. You think this is reality? It is in a sense... But does that make it morally right to post it around, have a few laughs over the torture of a kitten, and then move on?

I'll let you decide, Mr Reality.

Lana

Read the rules and figure it out for yourself. It's not that hard.

JLred
alright...

but it's clicks away from here...

damn...

SelphieT

Dammit, cut that out.

=Tired Hiker=

Scythe doesn't really eat babies, and we know bad stuff happens in reality, but that doesn't mean we should accept it being pushed in our faces like in the way you chose to, the context was tasteless.

=Tired Hiker=
I would do the exact same if anyone did that to my Hector, my little russian blue baby.

Tang and Hector are rad! Cats are super cool.

KMC.Chan
First of all dipshit, that happened a few years ago... It's not news to spread... and the fact you spread it with "lawlz" or any kind of enjoyment quote makes you a horrible, horrible person. THAT does not happen every single day.. If It did, there would be alot of people in jail for locking up a cat and burning it to death. You think this is reality? It is in a sense... But does that make it morally right to post it around, have a few laughs over the torture of a kitten, and then move on?

I'll let you decide, Mr Reality.

Then where you were while the news spreaded itself few years ago? Did you bash it? I'm doubting you did. What makes you so sure of that Vinny? Rape happens everyday but not certainly every victim tells it, murder happens yet the murderers are free unharmed, and etc. Hell, look at our so-called 'justice', there could be millions of cat burners but got out due to the face that our law is so twisted. That is reality and guess what else is? In 16th century, so many people in France did it so many times, it's not justification still. Morally right? I don't care much about morals, I just share what I find amusing, I must be a sick sociopath, wait! It's fact I am! The decision is made Vinny, in your sense it's wrong, but again, I don't care. Your just another person in the Internet World to hide from reality.

SelphieT
Then where you were while the news spreaded itself few years ago? Did you bash it? I'm doubting you did. What makes you so sure of that Vinny? Rape happens everyday but not certainly every victim tells it, murder happens yet the murderers are free unharmed, and etc. Hell, look at our so-called 'justice', there could be millions of cat burners but got out due to the face that our law is so twisted. That is reality and guess what else is? In 16th century, so many people in France did it so many times, it's not justification still. Morally right? I don't care much about morals, I just share what I find amusing, I must be a sick sociopath, wait! It's fact I am! The decision is made Vinny, in your sense it's wrong, but again, I don't care. Your just another person in the Internet World to hide from reality.

You know what I do thats sick and wrong? I'm curious about looking at dead bodies. I used to do it all the time! But you know what? I don't go on f*cking forums, posting up pictures of dead people, for all to see!

I might be a sick person too, but at least I'm not stupid. One thing is to be curious, and one thing is to be sick and enjoy it.

Vinny Valentine

Are you an mentally ill, or just incredibility stupid? Honestly.

Filth like you is what makes KMC look bad, be gone.

=Tired Hiker=

I just don't get how you think people are hiding from reality just because they are disgusted with the way you posted that pic. The reality is that we are disgusted, what did you think the reaction would be? And yeah, people get raped all the time . . . so are you going to show us a bunch of rape pics? Some rape videos? Hey, that would go over well.

KMC.Chan
Are you an mentally ill, or just incredibility stupid? Honestly.

Filth like you is what makes KMC look bad, be gone.

I'm neither, I just enjoy some good lulz.

Make me Neil.

@Tiker: I thought the reaction would the exact ones you see here. I love those kind of reactions, telling how I am a sick f*ck and acting like an internet tough guy behind computer monitors. Why would I post rape videos? I only post something I find lulzworthy, and IMO rape is not lulz. But I find cat burning funny. And here comes another flaming post, perhaps how I am a hypocrite for finding cat burning funny and rape not.

Vinny Valentine
I'm neither, I just enjoy some good lulz.

Make me Vinny.

Wow... good response.. "Make me Vinny"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good lulz is a cat being burned alive... You're disgusting.

KMC.Chan
Wow... good response.. "Make me Vinny"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good lulz is a cat being burned alive... You're disgusting.

Thank you.

Vinny Valentine
Thank you.

Explain to me what lulz stands for?

And don't you DARE ever use my real name. That's a privlage, and something you don't get to do.

JLred
woah....!

KMC.Chan
Explain to me what lulz stands for?

Just another variation for LOL. Think of it as 'corrupted' lol.

Vinny Valentine
Just another variation for LOL. Think of it as 'corrupted' lol.

You're an idiot. no expression

KMC.Chan
You're an idiot. no expression

I thought I was a moral-less disgusting sociopath? But I find it as a nice add-on.

Barker
If Chan's not banned for this, somethings wrong with KMC's leadership.

That's right, I said it.

KMC.Chan

That's right, I said it.

Lawl, FUZE posted child porn(which less or equal to my post) yet she wasn't banned or suspended, I dun think they will ban me.

SelphieT
Lawl, FUZE posted child porn(which less or equal to my post) yet she wasn't banned or suspended, I dun think they will ban me.

Well thats because she's a stupid little girl who can't think for herself. She was told that if she did that, TRH or someone would leave her alone. Thats why she did it.

But you are mature enough to comprehend how wrong that was, and how other people would take it.

Vinny Valentine

That's right, I said it.

I honestly agree.

I will jusge the leadership after this if chan isn't.

To be so happy about this, and enjoy it.. While advertising it on KMC is sick.

As I and many others have pointed out.

Barker
Lawl, she's 10 and didn't giggle at the replies to it.

Tattoo
What'd he link to? I wanna see...if it's been edited out before a mod saw, then he won't get a ban.

KMC.Chan
Well thats because she's a stupid little girl who can't think for herself. She was told that if she did that, TRH or someone would leave her alone. Thats why she did it.

But you are mature enough to comprehend how wrong that was, and how other people would take it.

C'mon now Selphie, can you honestly say everything she does, say, or think is NOT an act?

Röland
Originally posted by Tattoo
What'd he link to? I wanna see...if it's been edited out before a mod saw, then he won't get a ban.

He posted pics of a kitten being burned alive.

Vinny Valentine

Read my posts fool.. I even explained where the video happened (Pictures came from the video)

In my city...

SelphieT
C'mon now Selphie, can you honestly say everything she does, say, or think is NOT an act?

Do you honestly think a 13 year old is that stupid? She HAS to be younger, and I KNOW that people antagonize her constantly, and she's that naive to go out there and believe it.

You can tell she's not an act. Anyone honestly can! She's just a little dumb girl!

Barker
Something's wrong with that, in my opinion.

It's like, do what you want when the mods are gone, but clean it up before they come back, and it's all good.

Uh, no expression.

Anyway, Lana didn't see it, but she knows what it was, and was on when before it was edited.

Vinny Valentine

It's like, do what you want when the mods are gone, but clean it up before they come back, and it's all good.

Uh, no expression.

My thoughts exactly.

SelphieT

Uh, no expression.

Anyway, Lana didn't see it, but she knows what it was, and was on when before it was edited.

She didn't see it? I thought she did.....oh well, she's seen it before as she said.

KMC.Chan
Do you honestly think a 13 year old is that stupid? She HAS to be younger, and I KNOW that people antagonize her constantly, and she's that naive to go out there and believe it.

You can tell she's not an act. Anyone honestly can! She's just a little dumb girl!

Wheres the proof of that? She has to sick as I am searching for child porn and THEN posting it.

SelphieT
Wheres the proof of that? She has to sick as I am searching for child porn and THEN posting it.

I don't know the whole deal, but I heard someone gave her the picture to post. Sadly, I can't justify it, but honestly, c'mon......

JLred
Read my posts fool.. I even explained where the video happened (Pictures came from the video)

In my city...
it wasn't in a trash can or anything...i'm pretty sure that there wasn't one...

Vinny Valentine

?

KMC.Chan
I don't know the whole deal, but I heard someone gave her the picture to post. Sadly, I can't justify it, but honestly, c'mon......

You'd call her naive, but I believe whoever buys into her(or a he...) act, they're the naive ones. It seems you know everything, someone to post that picture that, someone gave her the picture that...what's next? Her dad logged in and posted that himself? I don't care how young you are, if you can stomach looking a child porn picture and posting in here with 'hi' instead of SICK!, your honestly sick as I am.

Röland

Who gives a f*ck where it was, it was a f*cking kitten being burned to death ALIVE.

SelphieT
You'd call her naive, but I believe whoever buys into her(or a he...) act, they're the naive ones. It seems you know everything, someone to post that picture that, someone gave her the picture that...what's next? Her dad logged in and posted that himself? I don't care how young you are, if you can stomach looking a child porn picture and posting in here with 'hi' instead of SICK!, your honestly sick as I am.

I know about it because I've talked to the people involved!

I didn't see the damn picture, but compare a naked child to a cat burning alive, and pictures of its dead body, I'd honestly think the latter would be the worst.

JLred

Röland
yeah but she's calling another person a fool...so i'd like to point out she might also be wrong....i'm not forgetting about the situation, it is very cruel....

Oh, my bad. I thought you were talking about something else. Sorry to jump on you like that. embarrasment

KMC.Chan
I know about it because I've talked to the people involved!

I didn't see the damn picture, but compare a naked child to a cat burning alive, and pictures of its dead body, I'd honestly think the latter would be the worst.

How so? A cat is in our lower society and every medicine or etc. is tested on animals which could be a plain out torture like that piccy I posted.

Also, its a god damn child. I'm pretty sure that girl is raped, hurt both physically and mentally, unable to have love, instead being a man's slave, being raped, and humiliated in front of millions in the Internet. Before, you go "HOW DO YOU KNOW SHES RAPED!!!", cause theres no way Pedophiles would NOT rape their victims but share em via Internet.

JLred

SelphieT
How so? A cat is in our lower society and every medicine or etc. is tested on animals which could be a plain out torture like that piccy I posted.

Also, its a god damn child. I'm pretty sure that girl is raped, hurt both physically and mentally, unable to have love, instead being a man's slave, being raped, and humiliated in front of millions in the Internet. Before, you go "HOW DO YOU KNOW SHES RAPED!!!", cause theres no way Pedophiles would NOT rape their victims but share em via Internet.

Well, was it a picture of a child getting f*cked? Was it?

Or was it just a picture of a naked child?

Who cares if they are "lower society"? They are still living creatures as well!

KMC.Chan
Well, was it a picture of a child getting f*cked? Was it?

Or was it just a picture of a naked child?

Who cares if they are "lower society"? They are still living creatures as well!

A naked child, about 6-7 posted in the Internet. If a pedophile had the balls to do that, he has the balls to rape her.

So? We rape their environment, drive them out of their homes, get em extinct, and make them out pets for our entertainment. What happened to the cat is no different at all.

SelphieT
A naked child, about 6-7 posted in the Internet. If a pedophile had the balls to do that, he has the balls to rape her.

So? We rape their environment, drive them out of their homes, get em extinct, and make them out pets for our entertainment. What happened to the cat is no different at all.

Oh, its completely not different at all. Right.

KMC.Chan
Oh, its completely not different at all. Right.

Nope it's not. In fact, we're all murderers, we eat meat(Animals that is legally killed), and eat plants(Which is too alive but we somehow justify it when we kill it and eat it).

Strangelove
Let's find out.
EDITED Lawl.

lulz. Plz don't hate for me this. sad I didn't see the pictures, but I was told what it was.

You, KMC.chan, are a monster. Plain and simple. Get the **** out

JLred
it took me a long time to find the rules but all i had to do was scroll to the bottom

KMC.Chan
Originally posted by Strangelove
I didn't see the pictures, but I was told what it was.

You, KMC.chan, are a monster. Plain and simple. Get the **** out

Lol, no.

SelphieT
Nope it's not. In fact, we're all murderers, we eat meat(Animals that is legally killed), and eat plants(Which is too alive but we somehow justify it when we kill it and eat it).

Well, if it is no different, then you are just as guilty as Fuze.

Just as guilty as being "sick", and being a show(since thats what you think Fuze is, of course).

Röland

Nice try.

Hunting and eating plants is necessary for survival dumbshit. People have been doing it since the beginning of Man.

A group of guys lighting a defenseless cat on fire for their own amusement isn't the same thing.

KMC.Chan

Röland
That's your belief, mine is amusement is one of the key things for survival. So lulz. Fail.

btw: I don't mind if I get banned, I can simply come back 100000000000000000000000000 times without proxy.

I never said I pwnt you idiot. But if you find amusement in watching a cat being lit on fire alive then you are one ****ed up individual.

btw: I don't care if you do get banned then come back.

SelphieT
That's your belief, mine is amusement is one of the key things for survival. So lulz. Fail.

btw: I don't mind if I get banned, I can simply come back 100000000000000000000000000 times without proxy.

And I'll be here waiting to report you, you piece of shit.

Strangelove

btw: I don't mind if I get banned, I can simply come back 100000000000000000000000000 times without proxy. If seeing a cat lit on fire amuses you, I can seriously say that I hope someone does the same for you. It would make me laugh.

And btw: No you can't. People boast that all the time. Phail. GTFO.

KMC.Chan
If seeing a cat lit on fire amuses you, I can seriously say that I hope someone does the same for you. It would make me laugh.

And btw: No you can't. People boast that all the time. Phail. GTFO.

Good your sick as I am then.

No you 'phail', Sorgo can read any topic without proxy and created one sock without proxy, he already told me that. I tried what he did, vio-la, it allowed me to register. lulz.

SelphieT

No you 'phail', Sorgo can read any topic without proxy and created one sock without proxy, he already told me that. I tried what he did, vio-la, it allowed me to register. lulz.

ANYONE can do it without a proxy too. Man, you are so stupid, I know how to do it too.

KMC.Chan
ANYONE can do it without a proxy too. Man, you are so stupid, I know how to do it too.

No your stupid, my point was I can come back. Sensitive idiot.

SelphieT
No your stupid, my point was I can come back. Sensitive idiot.

"No your stupid"?

Nice grammar.

JLred
very nice...

Strangelove

No you 'phail', Sorgo can read any topic without proxy and created one sock without proxy, he already told me that. I tried what he did, vio-la, it allowed me to register. lulz. People like you deserve no less.

Then fine. Get banned over and over again. Show us how pathetic your home life must be that you feel the need to keep coming back and posting filth like that.

KMC.Chan
"No your stupid"?

Nice grammar.

Wow, you felt you needed to post how my grammar is bad? Nice life.

SelphieT
Wow, you felt you needed to post how my grammar is bad? Nice life.

No, it's just that you are the one calling me stupid, and can't even spell it the right way.

KMC.Chan
No, it's just that you are the one calling me stupid, and can't even spell it the right way.

Spell? I thought it was grammar. Either way, I'm out of here, I have a life .

SelphieT

Hahaha, you are saying that you have a life, yet you threatened to come back as a sock if you were banned? Right.

Vinny Valentine

A life of watching, and enjoying the deaths of abused animals.

What an adventurous life you lead.

JLred
everyone's pissed...

SelphieT
everyone's pissed...

No, just mildly annoyed. smile

JLred
well i gave up after like pg. 3

Strangelove
No, just mildly annoyed. smile I'm fcking infuriated ermm

Itzak

Finding amusement in such things only shows how low your morals are.

Oh and...

People like you deserve no less.

Then fine. Get banned over and over again. Show us how pathetic your home life must be that you feel the need to keep coming back and posting filth like that.

JLred
i wanna go help my animal care center....

Bardiel13
This reminds me of a picture sequence kind of like that. I believe it came from China. I beautiful woman picked up a kitten and started to pet it.

...right before putting it down and stomping it to death with her stiletto heels.

Now, I'm no fan of real violence of any sort, escpecially against women, but if I ever met that woman in real life...

SelphieT
Originally posted by Bardiel13
This reminds me of a picture sequence kind of like that. I believe it came from China. I beautiful woman picked up a kitten and started to pet it.

...right before putting it down and stomping it to death with her stiletto heels.

Now, I'm no fan of real violence of any sort, escpecially against women, but if I ever met that woman in real life...

Oh......what a *****! Oh, I would beat the living shit outta her.

KMC.Chan
Alright I'm back what I miss? And lol at Bardiel's post, wanna see the pic?

Rogue Jedi
no.

Captain REX
Is it against the rules to post images of a cat being burned alive?

Oh hell yeah it is. This thread is closed and KMC.Chan, that's a warning, if not more. I'll leave that up to the other mods to decide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.