V runs the 300 Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
The fights in Thermopylae.

V has all of his knives.

1. 5 Medes

2. 10 Medes

3. 5 Medes on cavalry

4. 10 Medes on cavalry

5. 5 Immortals

6. 10 Immortals including Hubris

7. 5 Spartans

8. 10 Spartans including Leonidas, Stelios, the Captain and his son- Astinos

How far does old chummy get? evil face

Kazenji
erm why do people think V is godlike no

DARKLORDCAEDUS
"The time has come for me to make my maker. To repay him in kind for all that he has done." V survives and wins.

braz
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
"The time has come for me to make my maker. To repay him in kind for all that he has done." V survives and wins.

wink

Great part, eh?

braz
Originally posted by Kazenji
erm why do people think V is godlike no

taking on a handfull of ancient warriors from 480 BC isnt considered to be 'godlike'.. erm V is: from the future (ahead of our time by about 20 years), meta-human in strength, speed, durability, has enhanced intelligence beyond measure and is an expert in Modern martial arts.

Oh yeah, and he was able to take 150 bullets all in one standing and survive long enough to slaughter over a dozen men before they could reload their guns. A couple of swords and spears shouldnt be too much of a problem.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by braz
wink

Great part, eh?

Yes it was.

Kazenji
Originally posted by braz
taking on a handfull of ancient warriors from 480 BC isnt considered to be 'godlike'.. erm V is: from the future (ahead of our time by about 20 years), meta-human in strength, speed, durability, has enhanced intelligence beyond measure and is an expert in Modern martial arts.

I know about V you don't need to give me his life story roll eyes (sarcastic)

That whole scene is'nt even in the graphic novel, So what are we going to do base out facts on the film or the graphic novel here ??

braz
^I was actually really referring to the movie versions of each.

Kazenji
I know that roll eyes (sarcastic)

And this whole vs thread is just stupid he would get owned by the spartans.

braz
Mhm...

braz
bump

Darth Martin
V either clears it or gets to 8. He's too **** fast! Btw, what are Medes and I thought Stelios was the Captain. Meybe not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.