The Early 90's: A Retrospective

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoo
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Tattooed-Geek/1187502092980.gif

EPIC .GIF FTW

=Tired Hiker=
Ecto Cooler was the bomb, yo! So was Floam!

JLred
i remembered 19...

Mišt
Dinosaurs ftw.

Haha I used to have a blue street shark and the grey biker mouse lol

Rogue Jedi
I remember most of that crap.

Kram3r
FTW.

Tattoo

Mišt
Originally posted by Tattoo
I had the Biker Mouse which had the pull cord so it zipped across the floor. I loved that thing, I'd set up ramps made of books for it to jump.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NfHp_2ZYSpI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VvOCp6MdixA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=a4e3bj9oRn0

F.T.W.

Im gonna download some of those tv shows laughing out loud They were so badass..

Rogue Jedi
I remember Urkel, that frigging spaz. and those two sisters from family matters.....schawing.

Captain REX
Dude, can we please build a time machine back to the early 90's?

In all honesty, I find the early 90's way more interesting than the 00's.

What do we have? iPods? Pfft. Nifty but not as super spastically random as slam books, slap bracelets, or Crossfire.

Strangelove
That's quite a primer shock

REBOOT! eek!

Captain REX
Amen!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The early '90's rocked.

Rogue Jedi
*buys a De lorean*

Mišt
Originally posted by Captain REX
Dude, can we please build a time machine back to the early 90's?

In all honesty, I find the early 90's way more interesting than the 00's.

What do we have? iPods? Pfft. Nifty but not as super spastically random as slam books, slap bracelets, or Crossfire.

Talkboy lol I remember some kid at school at one, everyone wanted to use it.

Tattoo

Captain REX
I don't think I ever had one...

Tattoo
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't think I ever had one...

You know, it never dawned on me to get a regular voice recorder? The Talkboy was so cool because it was in a movie and I could play pranks with it like Kevin.

Röland
Reboot and the X-Men animated series were the shit. w00t

ladygrim
Ahhh the memories big grin lol... i totally forgot about Slap bracelets lol

AOR
touched Walking down memory lane. Was Carmen Sandiego not a 90's thing? confused

SelphieT
Hey! No glow worms! laughing out loud

Tattoo
Originally posted by SelphieT
Hey! No glow worms! laughing out loud

Glow Worms were the 80's.

silver_tears
They missed those Yak Bak things lol

DarkC
Remember maybe a third of all that.

silver_tears
I was like 2 in 1990 hmm

Reverend Axel
3 ninjas, Reboot, Last Action Hero, The Dinosaurs, Crossfire, Ski Free, Boy Meets world, Duckman, Beethoven, Faith No More, All Dogs go to Heaven, Gak, Pogs, Turtles in Time, Goosebumps, Oregon Trail, Garfield and Friends, The Tick, Devil Sticks

FTW!!!

Tattoo
Originally posted by silver_tears
They missed those Yak Bak things lol

Weren't the Yak Bak's mid 90's?

Punkyhermy
i love the 90s.

teenage mutant ninja turtles ftw!!!!!!!

RogerRamjet
yeah i remember all of this...light and shadow...some was good...but there's a major ****in' point missing here...what about all that crap "music" that spawned in the 90's, which made me hate that decade so much? like EuroDance, Boy Bands, Gangsta Rap, RnB, Techno, more Boy Bands, America's Funniest Home Videos, Bob Saget, Sea Quest DSV, Beverly Hills 90210/Melrose Place, Babylon 5, Married With Children, Conan O'Brien, Andy Dick, The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Home Improvement, Michael Jordan, New Coke, Pepsi Max, American Pie, Desert Storm, The Unabomber, Timothy McVeigh, Piercings, G-String, Titanic, World Cup USA '94, Baywatch, Ruccola, Ab-Flex, XTC, Adam Sandler, Mighty Ducks, X-Files, ER, Commercial Presentations, Mobile Phones, Batman & Robin, Jim Carrey, Mariah Carey. 7th Grade, Gunge Look, LOL, Leet Speak, Srebrenica, ECW, Mini Vans, Compact Class, Economy Class, Tonja Harding, Monica Lewinsky, Pauly Shore, Captain Planet, Jesus Jones, Definition Of Sound, Ren & Stimpy, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Xena - Warrior Princess, Thunder In Paradise, Mad About You, Friends, Garth Brooks, BoyzIIMen, Avi & Ari Arad, Kids, O.J. Simpson, Ford Bronco, ACE Juice...........................no expression

SelphieT
Originally posted by Tattoo
Glow Worms were the 80's.

Are you srrrrious!?

......I guess I heard about them a little late then...

Piggle Humsy
Good Times touching

Tattoo
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
yeah i remember all of this...light and shadow...some was good...but there's a major ****in' point missing here...what about all that crap "music" that spawned in the 90's, which made me hate that decade so much? like EuroDance, Boy Bands, Gangsta Rap, RnB, Techno, more Boy Bands, America's Funniest Home Videos, Bob Saget, Sea Quest DSV, Beverly Hills 90210/Melrose Place, Babylon 5, Married With Children, Conan O'Brien, Andy Dick, The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Home Improvement, Michael Jordan, New Coke, Pepsi Max, American Pie, Desert Storm, The Unabomber, Timothy McVeigh, Piercings, G-String, Titanic, World Cup USA '94, Baywatch, Ruccola, Ab-Flex, XTC, Adam Sandler, Mighty Ducks, X-Files, ER, Commercial Presentations, Mobile Phones, Batman & Robin, Jim Carrey, Mariah Carey. 7th Grade, Gunge Look, LOL, Leet Speak, Srebrenica, ECW, Mini Vans, Compact Class, Economy Class, Tonja Harding, Monica Lewinsky, Pauly Shore, Captain Planet, Jesus Jones, Definition Of Sound, Ren & Stimpy, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Xena - Warrior Princess, Thunder In Paradise, Mad About You, Friends, Garth Brooks, BoyzIIMen, Avi & Ari Arad, Kids, O.J. Simpson, Ford Bronco, ACE Juice...........................no expression

Early 90's...half the stuff you listed started in the late 80's or mid to late 90's.

Slay
Remembering all that makes me feel old. Yep, I'm a child of the nineties... I always watched Biker Mice from Mars and Duckman. I hated the Tick and Goosebumps though. God did I hate Goosebumps. ermm

Naz
Me lubber Darkwing Duck faint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.