Have you ever been Booed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Well, in real life, have you ever been booed? What did you do/say?

I once was when wanting to get off a ride in Playland and putting a delay on it. The entire line of people booed me as I flipped them off. Never saw them again. laughing out loud

b|anka
Nope, never been booed in my life....i think

ladygrim
i dont think i have but way back the family and i were boarding a plane and i suddenly got panicky and refused to get on ... dont think i was the best person about then ..my mum and sisters said the people on the plane were grumbling because of the slight delay messed

JacopeX
HAHAHA, unfortunate. smile

DarkC
Booed seriously, no....playfully, countless times.

lord xyz
Nope. Everything I do is right (to those who care to boo).

T.M
I have never been booed.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by JacopeX

I once was when wanting to get off a ride in Playland and putting a delay on it. The entire line of people booed me as I flipped them off. Never saw them again. laughing out loud
Nope, I am loved.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Nope, I am loved.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Reverend Axel
Nope, I am loved. BOOOOOOOO

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
BOOOOOOOO
You're a retard.

JacopeX
BOO THIS, MAN!

*Throws hat at KB*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Kelly_Bean
BOO THIS, MAN!

*Throws hat at KB*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Shaddup. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Shaddup. stick out tongue BOO. stick out tongue

DanZeke25
One time I hit a game winning buzzer beater 3 pointer on the road with a crowd of 20 thousand. I then threw the ball into the stands, took off my jersey and started waving it around my hand while yelling stuff at the crowd. Not only did they boo, but they also charged at me. I was the only survivor.

Röland
BOOOOOOOB

Edit: Whoops, thought this was the "Have you ever been Booobed?" thread. jwank

Barker
I think the doctor booed when Jacope was born.

Or was that Fuze?

Kelly_Bean

Röland
laughing out loud Like that old butler dude off of Mr. Deeds. xd2

That's the funniest part in that whole movie. laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker

Or was that Fuze? Yeah, I told him a really bad joke. I wouldn't argue about that. laughing out loud

Barker
Yeah, I told him a really bad joke. I wouldn't argue about that. laughing out loud
Me neither. laughing out loud

Röland
Agreed, that and the echo part.

I like when he gets a drink from the water fountain too.

*sips*

"That's Hawaiian Punch!"

Oh and "I like feet.....I do not know why." 131

Kelly_Bean

Röland
laughing out loud Lmao when Crazy-Eyes says "Damn these things are fast!" and runs that convertible into the tree. xD

I need to rewatch that movie, I forgot about crazy eyes. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DanZeke25
One time I hit a game winning buzzer beater 3 pointer on the road with a crowd of 20 thousand. I then threw the ball into the stands, took off my jersey and started waving it around my hand while yelling stuff at the crowd. Not only did they boo, but they also charged at me. I was the only survivor. one time I threw for 700 yards in the super bowl. I also had 12 sacks and 7 interceptions, running for 8 touchdowns along the way.

I then proceeded to nail every cheerleader on the squad, was elected president of the United states, and won the nobel peace prize.....all in 24 hours. yes

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Gotta love Steve Buscemi(sp).

Yeah, he's awesome! w00t

Kelly_Bean

Röland
...and Sandler, he's a God.

Sandler is funny but he is getting kind of stale.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Yeah, after he made those good comedies and settled down a bit and had a child...

Hmmm..... my sarcasm detector is going off. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean

Röland
But he did make a funny song or two back in the day. His SNL days were his finest..but I grew up in the Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore time. xD

So did I. I remember I was allowed to rent the movie for some family movie night thing we used to do, till we started hating each other, I rented Billy Madison and I was the only one laughing. laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean

Röland
I guess no one else had a sense of humor then if you were the only one laughing! stick out tongue

Oh and..before I burst I have to mention this...hijacked-pirate2

Yeah, it's the OTF, every thread gets hijacked. salute

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Totally fun.

True dat.

Kelly_Bean
Man tonight's pretty fast-paced for a Sunday..usually everyone's out or sleeping or something.

Röland
Man tonight's pretty fast-paced for a Sunday..usually everyone's out or sleeping or something.

I have no life at the moment. jwank

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Me either. Waiting for a call from a job..

I need a car till I get a job. But even if I did have a car I'm gonna be going back to classes in a week so I would have no time for a job.

DarkC

Röland
Originally posted by DarkC
*lustily booing*

I don't have a car....don't even have my license, I never really needed to drive; but I plan to get one this next year at University sometime anyways.

If you're living on campus you probably won't even need a car anyway. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Not even a part-time job?

Man I've never had my first car yet, I have to WORK for it. But this job I'm getting in the next month pays (starting out at) 13.50 and raises in 40 or 90 days. Pretty good pay for a first good job ain't it? stick out tongue

I have classes from 2pm till 9 or 10 at night, I could have a part time job if I would be able to work on weekends only. srug

Yeah and that's good pay. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean

DarkC

Röland
Well damn! That's a tough schedule.

Yeah, I have Fridays, Saturday and Sunday off only. My university offers part time jobs so maybe I could find work for them.

Originally posted by DarkC
I actually live about a half hour light walk away from the University here, really nice location; in the wintertime I can just take the free subway there, one stop away.

I love where I live.

That's awesome man.

Rogue Jedi
I got booed at a stop light an hour ago.

MR.Grum

I once was when wanting to get off a ride in Playland and putting a delay on it. The entire line of people booed me as I flipped them off. Never saw them again. laughing out loud yeah during secks she was like booo u suck at this boooooo go get the dildo ill show you how to do it

InnerRise
Originally posted by Barker

Or was that Fuze? It was probably me.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
one time I threw for 700 yards in the super bowl. I also had 12 sacks and 7 interceptions, running for 8 touchdowns along the way.

I then proceeded to nail every cheerleader on the squad, was elected president of the United states, and won the nobel peace prize.....all in 24 hours. yes

But you didn't get booed so your post is irrevelent.

(I did the same thing though BTW) wink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DanZeke25
But you didn't get booed so your post is irrevelent.

(I did the same thing though BTW) wink I was booed by Your mom.

C. C. Cowgirl

I have yes

For a lot of things stick out tongue

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was booed by Your mom.

That is not a good thing you know shockno

Moms know yes

FoxMeister
I once fell over in sports day and my class booed.... that didnt affect me in any way.... cry but then i went on VICIOUS RAMPAGE and killed everyone.... emot-lmao

THAT PART WAS REGRETTABLE

Kelly_Bean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.