Respect Death's Head II (Minion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

King_Mungi
Good stuff, but didn't in his recent handbook entry state his body is made out of the same material of his hand? Pretty sure it did.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Good stuff, but didn't in his recent handbook entry state his body is made out of the same material of his hand? Pretty sure it did.

Possibly, but the A.I.M. bio I posted from one of his early comics would disagree with that. The arm is made from molebdenum, while his body is reinforced titanium plating. Maybe they either retconned that bit, or just forgot...but the clear distinction made between the versatility of his arm and the rest of his body would suggest that the majority of writers treated them as seperate substances.

And thanks. I was hoping to be able to wait longer to post this, since I was rooting for leo in the tourney (largely because of DHII). But still, I'm happy it's done and posted.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Possibly, but the A.I.M. bio I posted from one of his early comics would disagree with that. The arm is made from molebdenum, while his body is reinforced titanium plating. Maybe they either retconned that bit, or just forgot...but the clear distinction made between the versatility of his arm and the rest of his body would suggest that the majority of writers treated them as seperate substances.

There has to be another bio as years ago when I did collect Death's Head way back when stated the same thing he had a layer of molebdenum over his entire body. Even when Wolverine slashed his chest opened up his body and it healed in like the next panel. I don't think it's a retcon at all.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
There has to be another bio as years ago when I did collect Death's Head way back when stated the same thing he had a layer of molebdenum over his entire body. Even when Wolverine slashed his chest open his body healed in like the next panel. I don't think it's a retcon at all.

You might be right...most of the DH stuff is fairly old, so it's possible I wasn't able to get my hands on some of it, or just missed the reference. It would definitely explain some of the healing feats.

Scoobless
Pfft .... fanboy!

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Pfft .... fanboy!

stick out tongue

...he says, as he breathes a sigh of relief that Minion didn't beat his ass in the finals.

stick out tongue

But yeah, guilty as charged. But DHII backs his sh*t up, so I don't really think it's misplaced fanboy-ism.

DigiMark007
In an amusing attempt to be an utter completist, I bought "Avengers Forever" where DHII has a cameo appearence. It hasn't come in the mail yet, but I'll probably post his camera time just for kicks.

It's also the arc that reveals that Space Phantom becomes Hercules, which is the scan that could've won Scoob and I the tourney we entered. I'm masochistic like that, so I want to look at it and weep.

embarrasment

Bransolute
Originally posted by DigiMark007
In an amusing attempt to be an utter completist, I bought "Avengers Forever" where DHII has a cameo appearence. It hasn't come in the mail yet, but I'll probably post his camera time just for kicks.

It's also the arc that reveals that Space Phantom becomes Hercules, which is the scan that could've won Scoob and I the tourney we entered. I'm masochistic like that, so I want to look at it and weep.

embarrasment laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.