Aquaman vs. Firestar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Seashore.

psy_blade
With waterhand.

King_Mungi
Telepathy for the win

guy222
aquaman

psycho gundam
radiation travels at the speed of light so it comes down to who is quicker at the draw, telepathic suggestion or neurons signaling her own powers

on a side note, tell me im not the only one who thinks it is lame as hell that aquaman can kill people telepathically, it just seems like a fanboy writer tried his best to make him hardcore. I don't care what they do to him next, he is still aquaman and that = useless as F**K!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
radiation travels at the speed of light so it comes down to who is quicker at the draw, telepathic suggestion or neurons signaling her own powers

on a side note, tell me im not the only one who thinks it is lame as hell that aquaman can kill people telepathically, it just seems like a fanboy writer tried his best to make him hardcore. I don't care what they do to him next, he is still aquaman and that = useless as F**K!

That's fine and dandy, but Aquaman has a extremly high level of durability and his magical hand can heal him of his injuiries

Ummm...Aquaman has shown years and years ago before his many upgrades his telepathy can work on humans. Your really not familar with Aquaman are you?

guy222
bumprav

psy_blade
Isn't Firestar resistant to telepathy? Is it because of her powers or because of Emma's training?

fangirl101
Originally posted by psy_blade
Isn't Firestar resistant to telepathy? Is it because of her powers or because of Emma's training?
It's her powers. The disrupt any Psionic powers. Any form of control.

comicfan11
Aquaman ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.