Have you ended up in someone elses bed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LostDoctor
Have you got soo drunk out on in the city and noticeing your in bed with another girl? in the morning.
How do you get like that? was you ok by that?

DarkC
No, but I have passed out at a friend's party and they had to carry me to his bed, where I found myself in the morning.

Röland
Yeah once, but nothing happened. I passed out in the bed, woke up the next morning and this girl was in it with me.

Storm
Carried to bed by someone other than Fire, but never ended up in a different than my own.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Shelbert Lemon
No.

Kram3r
Well this one time with Mis..oh wait, wrong story. haermm

Captain REX
Nope.

Violent2Dope
One time I woke up in my bed with one of my homies in it, I freaked the f*ck out.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by LostDoctor
Have you got soo drunk out on in the city and noticeing your in bed with another girl? in the morning.
No but I drank some Everclear at a party this past Halloween and I collapsed on a girl friend of mines, so close enough. laughing out loud

Ambience
I've ended up falling asleep on to many different beds to count.
And bathtubs, couches, chairs, and one table.

But nothing ever happened.
haermm

Baylin
Not a good poll this one as I can vote for more than one.

Yes, and loved it

Yes, and wished I'd not

Yes, I'd love to give it a go - with a number of lasses I can think of...

DarkC
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
One time I woke up in my bed with one of my homies in it, I freaked the f*ck out.
I wouldn't freak, just shake my head in despair.

=Tired Hiker=
Yes, several. One funny story . . . I went to a party in college at an apartment where I used to live. I got so drunk that I thought I still lived there and went into my old room and passed out on the bed. The next morning I woke up next to my friend Ian on his bed, since that was his room, and he started laughing. I was like, "What the??" He said he figured I thought I was in my own room, and since I didn't try to get fresh with him he decided to let me sleep. True fecking story. erm

Ambience
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Yes, several. One funny story . . . I went to a party in college at an apartment where I used to live. I got so drunk that I thought I still lived there and went into my old room and passed out on the bed. The next morning I woke up next to my friend Ian on his bed, since that was his room, and he started laughing. I was like, "What the??" He said he figured I thought I was in my own room, and since I didn't try to get fresh with him he decided to let me sleep. True fecking story. erm

lol.
Atleast the room wasn't somebodies you didn't know.
haermm

Rogue Jedi
too many times to remember.

DarkC
I'm comfortable enough to bed down on the same bunk as a friend, so long as the clothes stay on.

If one SOCK comes off, I'm outta there.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Ambience
lol.
Atleast the room wasn't somebodies you didn't know.
haermm

True dat! laughing out loud

Ambience
Originally posted by DarkC
I'm comfortable enough to bed down on the same bunk as a friend, so long as the clothes stay on.

If one SOCK comes off, I'm outta there.

lol, I share beds with my female friends all the time.
haermm

Venomous Yoshi
Have you got soo drunk out on in the city and noticeing your in bed with another girl?

No.

Ambience
True dat! laughing out loud

That'd be an even funnier story.
haermm

DarkC
lol, I share beds with my female friends all the time.
haermm
Yeah, well....it's not really a guy thing.

Ambience
Yeah, well....it's not really a guy thing.

Not some guys.
haermm

DarkC
Not some guys.
haermm
Like me, for instance....I personally don't care either way, so long as they don't start breathing down my neck or something creepy, or start snoring, otherwise I find something to gag them with.

I'm pretty sure my friends are straight.

I think.

Ambience
Like me, for instance....I personally don't care either way, so long as they don't start breathing down my neck or something creepy, or start snoring, otherwise I find something to gag them with.

I'm pretty sure my friends are straight.

I think.

lol, Amber snores and I throw my legs over her.
Still, we sleep just fine.
haermm

lol...right now you do.
vin

DarkC
lol, Amber snores and I throw my legs over her.
Still, we sleep just fine.
haermm

lol...right now you do.
vin
I know you do that at night, I remember her telling me about it.
Still, I cannot stand snoring, at Matthew's 18th I nearly went berserk after someone started 'groan' snoring and was casting my hands everywhere, trying to find something to hurl.

*snort*
Graham fell asleep on my shoulder a few years ago, but I think he was just damn tired and didn't care either way.

Everyone else gets rather more friendly when they're drunk but I don't think they'd start doing gay shit during the night.

Ambience
I know you do that at night, I remember her telling me about it.
Still, I cannot stand snoring, at Matthew's 18th I nearly went berserk after someone started 'groan' snoring and was casting my hands everywhere, trying to find something to hurl.

*snort*
Graham fell asleep on my shoulder a few years ago, but I think he was just damn tired and didn't care either way.

Everyone else gets rather more friendly when they're drunk but I don't think they'd start doing gay shit during the night.

lol really?!
well I dunno. my mom snores really loud.
Sometimes I'll cry, whimper or beg in my sleep but never snore.
By the way, you don't know snoring until you've seen my Auntie Dana.
She snores louder then you can fathom. Like seriously, snore your loudest then imagine it four times as loud. =|
She sounded like a ****ing buzz saw. xD

DarkC
lol really?!
well I dunno. my mom snores really loud.
Sometimes I'll cry, whimper or beg in my sleep but never snore.
By the way, you don't know snoring until you've seen my Auntie Dana.
She snores louder then you can fathom. Like seriously, snore your loudest then imagine it four times as loud. =|
She sounded like a ****ing buzz saw. xD
I could hear some strange slapping noise too. I think someone else took offense.
I was about to hurl an entire bin of raspberries, but decided that it wasn't worth it.

I think that's really cute and endearing, it's a lot more soothing to hear if you're awake then "SZZZNHHHHHHHHHHHG......"

Under cover of dark, I make the ugliest and horribly violent faces possible if I can't do anything about any snorers. Otherwise I gag them.

Which is why God invented fluffy pink earmuffs!

Rogue Jedi
I once rolled over into a woman who outweighed me before.

C. C. Cowgirl

No need for beer to have me wake up with a girl shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.