Booster Gold vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Superherovandal
I can actually see Booster winning. I think he's stronger...he lifted a large aircraft and wasn't struggling too much...and his forceshield is bettern than Iron-Man's being that it originally belonged to the Legion.

CaptainStoic
Ironman will whoop the gold off of Booster, he can easily make an inhibitor device that will short out or fuse all of Boosters circuits, not to mention that he could build a suit that is so far superior to anything Booster has ever worn. this fight would end quick.

Akuki
personally I side with Booster on this, while he may be far less smart than Tony he does have pretty good combat skills, and a more powerful suit in my opinion, and he has Skeets on hand to help figure out and stop any sort of tech attack that Tony tries.

DigiMark007
How is it Tony would be >> in tech if Booster's stuff is from the far future? And more advanced than Skeets? Doubtful. Personally, I've seen more feats from Tony but wouldn't be surprised if Booster won. SHV and Akuki put it well. I'd still say Tony at this point though.

SevenShackles
BoosterGold is an idiot. but he can take Tony. more so if tony has no prep and Booster has skeets.

Caps Conscience
Iron Man. C'mon this chumps name is Booster Gold. He lost just for having that name.

Sparkz
couldn't IM just turn BG's armour off with extremis?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Sparkz
couldn't IM just turn BG's armour off with extremis?

Well it's made from future technology

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Ironman will whoop the gold off of Booster, he can easily make an inhibitor device that will short out or fuse all of Boosters circuits, not to mention that he could build a suit that is so far superior to anything Booster has ever worn. this fight would end quick.

I agree with what you're saying.

Juntai
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Iron Man. C'mon this chumps name is Booster Gold. He lost just for having that name. thumb down

Juntai
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Ironman will whoop the gold off of Booster, he can easily make an inhibitor device that will short out or fuse all of Boosters circuits, not to mention that he could build a suit that is so far superior to anything Booster has ever worn. this fight would end quick. No prep is mentioned, he's not 'making' or 'building' anything.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sparkz
couldn't IM just turn BG's armour off with extremis? I doubt it.

From what I've seen, BG's equipment seems to be roughly on par with the JLA 1M'ers.

And I don't really see extremis affecting tech that advanced...... Just my opinion. smile

TheTick
BG more powerful that IM? Since when?

Galan007
Originally posted by TheTick
BG more powerful that IM? Since when? Was that post directed at me?

If so, I wasn't really talking about BG being more powerful,

Just that I really couldn't see extremis affecting tech as advanced as BG's. ermm

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Stark wins

Superherovandal
Originally posted by TheTick
BG more powerful that IM? Since when? Well he is stronger from what i see...He lifted an extremely large jet and wasn't really at all struggling...Also he's got a Brainiac 5 force shield so he's got a better forcefield...all his tech is better...I see Booster winning but it certainly isn't a curbstomp...He'll work a bit for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.