Dear KMC'ers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_God
Recently, someone gone down to KMC and besmirched my name. This man posted something disgusting(A kitty burned right?) and pissed you all off. First of all, it was my ******* brother who seems to have no regrets and laughing over me. Second, sorry for the tramuazation. Third, don't believe me?

"I don't think you do. If you enjoyed reality, you've NOT bashed me for that pic, cause thats reality it happens every single day and yet people like you blame on the ones who spreads the news. I loved how you described me, guess I am KMC's REAL sociopath eh? Yet Scythe doesn't get bashed for posting stories how he eats babies. Funny reality we live in. Call me a useless waste, I don't care. Your just another person in the vast world we call Internet, I don't mind what you say."

Name one time I ever posted something that long. It was. Never.

Fourth, I don't wanna get banned. This is the first sight I ever visit everytime I go on teh internet. I have no idea why.

Fifth, don't have to believe me. I'm just posting this for my sake.

Sixth, I'm not a /b/tard, I was pretending to be one.

Seventh, I'll never even consider being one.

Eighth, I'M NOT THAT SICK.

Hope thats cleared up no expression

EDIT: My bros in the living room, leave questions here. Plz.

Vinny Valentine
Don't believe you.

Kelly_Bean
who??

TOH
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Don't believe you.

Heretic... haermm

The_God
Don't believe you.

no expression Don't have to.

kodak
I'll Forgive you, but not your Brother.

Itzak
I say you post pictures of your brother on fire, just to prove it. ermmhappy

The_God
Originally posted by Itzak
I say you post pictures of your brother on fire, just to prove it. ermmhappy

Nah.

But seriously, in ALL MY HISTORY OF KMC(Longer than Vinny...), did I ever post anything THAT sick? (Excluding Rick Rolled)

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by The_God
Nah.

But seriously, in ALL MY HISTORY OF KMC(Longer than Vinny...), did I ever post anything THAT sick? (Excluding Rick Rolled)

No, but you posted a bunch of other stupid shit.

And you joined like... 4 days before me ermm

no expression Don't have to.

Don't need too.

The_God
No, but you posted a bunch of other stupid shit.

And you joined like... 4 days before me ermm

Don't need too.

Like you said, 'stupid shit' not 'sick shit'.

And, so? I was in KMC 4 days longer then.

SelphieT
I'm sorry, its just still really hard to believe. Especially since I did not back down to your "brother".

The_God
Originally posted by SelphieT
I'm sorry, its just still really hard to believe. Especially since I did not back down to your "brother".

Strangelove
Considering that this is coming from Dalek, Krueger , and JesusTheChrist (trolls all):Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Don't believe you.

Barker
Load up a video of you beating the shit out of him.

Oh wait, you're lying.

Kram3r
Woofer says:
You. Are. My. Curse. The longing..

Barker
Kram3r says:
What the f.. What, do you think Australia is the size of a Peanut? No - *Phone card runs out*

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
Kram3r says:
What the f.. What, do you think Australia is the size of a Peanut? No - *Phone card runs out*

Woofer says:
I can't fill these jugs. *Phone card doesn't run out* haermm

Barker
Kram3r says:
Haha, hello? Hello? Barkah? Is that you? Barkah? BARKAAAAAAAAAAHH? Hello? Mate? *Phone card doesn't run out*

haermm

Kram3r
Kram3r says:
Haha, hello? Hello? Barkah? Is that you? Barkah? BARKAAAAAAAAAAHH? Hello? Mate? *Phone card doesn't run out*

haermm

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/760/lawlzmi4.jpg

haermm

The_God
Originally posted by Strangelove
Considering that this is coming from Dalek, Krueger , and JesusTheChrist (trolls all):

I admit I am a troll, but just because I am doesn't mean I have to post and actually laugh at a f*cking cat burning.

Don't believe if you don't wanna.

Barker
haermm crylaugh

Kram3r
haermm crylaugh

Originally posted by Barker. haermm

SelphieT
Why would your brother get on kmc in the first place?

Why not change your password?

How does your brother even know about kmc?

§P0oONY
Nah.

But seriously, in ALL MY HISTORY OF KMC(Longer than Vinny...), did I ever post anything THAT sick? (Excluding Rick Rolled) My History at KMC is longer than yours...

I'm less of a noob than God.... Get in!

Rogue Jedi
Don't believe you.

Reverend Axel
I didn't even realize you posted here until now.

Leave, please?

Secretus
Recently, someone gone down to KMC and besmirched my name. This man posted something disgusting(A kitty burned right?) and pissed you all off. First of all, it was my ******* brother who seems to have no regrets and laughing over me. Second, sorry for the tramuazation. Third, don't believe me?

"I don't think you do. If you enjoyed reality, you've NOT bashed me for that pic, cause thats reality it happens every single day and yet people like you blame on the ones who spreads the news. I loved how you described me, guess I am KMC's REAL sociopath eh? Yet Scythe doesn't get bashed for posting stories how he eats babies. Funny reality we live in. Call me a useless waste, I don't care. Your just another person in the vast world we call Internet, I don't mind what you say."

Fourth, I don't wanna get banned. This is the first sight I ever visit everytime I go on teh internet. I have no idea why.

Retard.

lulz.

§P0oONY
http://images.tabulas.com/11181/m/domokun-gokillskittens.jpg

C. C. Cowgirl

Why care if you are impopular? Big deal shrug

Most people here are not worthy of the title friend anyway stick out tongue

Naz
I thought it was your bro being the bastard. no expression

Punkyhermy
NEWSFLASH:

who cares again?
confused

Scythe

I love how infamous I've become. All it took is several dozen devoured newborns shredded to perfected and simmered in the hot gases that fill my stomach.

I don't care for you or your brother thread poster, I shall eat your firstborn in my name and ravage your love interest. At first with my dick, then with a blunt object.

Barker
Originally posted by Naz
I thought it was your bro being the bastard. no expression
Naz wins, ban him, etc 13

Scythe
The reason I am able to say/type/re-enact scary, horrific, awful shit is because when I do it, it's cute, but when those other people I'm describing in my own special way do it, it's just ghey...

Ambience
Originally posted by Scythe
EDIT

Reading that made my eyes orgasm.
haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Ambience
Reading that made my eyes orgasm.
haermm

Yeah, I'm just lucky like that.

Ambience
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, I'm just lucky like that.

I think that post made me love you.
haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Ambience
I think that post made me love you.
haermm

Again?

Captain REX
That was a bit much, even for you, Scythe. stick out tongue

TRH
Get the **** off our forum

Scythe
Originally posted by Captain REX
That was a bit much, even for you, Scythe. stick out tongue

Well yeah, but that's why we have people like you REX, and that's why we have goats like myself. Gotta keep you on your toes. By the way, you should consider changing your username to Captain SEX. That would be quite a laugh.

JacopeX
Sixth, I'm not a /b/tard, I was pretending to be one. FUERA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.