Nicest thing you've ever done for a GF/BF/Spouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Just a thread asking what's the nicest thing you've done for one or all of your better halves.

Well, for my ex's birthday this February, I got her a SLVR L6, had my mother sew her a stuffed animal (I bought the materials) based on a cartoon character she adored and I made a hilarious tape with a couple music videos I lip synced to (I sang one, actually "Lost without You"wink.

Anyone else? Or are you all just bitter, lonely people with hearts made of stone?

Röland
Wait, wait.... EX before the gift or EX after?

DarkC
Well, I don't know the nicest thing I've done....because I haven't done all that much.

I think it's more along the lines of nicest things I've said to them.

And I still don't know.

Grinning Goku

Röland
Anyway, the nicest thing I did was give my ex 2 years of solid love, gifts and compassion then got screwed over.

=Tired Hiker=
I spent a butt load of money on a Tiffany's bracelet for my fiance. To her, that meant the world. I've done nicer things that aren't so money oriented, but that's the one that made her so happy since she always wanted one of those damn bracelets.

Captain REX
Hmm...

Just recently I took my girlfriend to a local restaurant known as the Spaghetti Factory for dinner, an Italian restaurant with the best pasta-based dishes I have ever had! I paid for dinner, then took Ariell to go watch the sunset on the beach, and then we booked it over to the movie theater by my house to watch Hairspray, which she loved.

I've done other nice things for my ex, but I don't wish to recall them.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hmm...

Just recently I took my girlfriend to a local restaurant known as the Spaghetti Factory for dinner, an Italian restaurant with the best pasta-based dishes I have ever had! I paid for dinner, then took Ariell to go watch the sunset on the beach, and then we booked it over to the movie theater by my house to watch Hairspray, which she loved.

I've done other nice things for my ex, but I don't wish to recall them.

You should totally be dating me.

Mišt
Paid for sex haermm

Tattoo
I made an ex-girlfriend a mix tape full of songs which were number 1 on the chart on each of her birthdays. It made her cry. ermm

Mišt
Originally posted by Tattoo
I made an ex-girlfriend a mix tape full of songs which were number 1 on the chart on each of her birthdays. It made her cry. ermm

That crap, huh? ermm

Kram3r

Rogue Jedi
not enough space to name them all. and they were all in vain. shame on me?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Just a thread asking what's the nicest thing you've done for one or all of your better halves.

Well, for my ex's birthday this February, I got her a SLVR L6, had my mother sew her a stuffed animal (I bought the materials) based on a cartoon character she adored and I made a hilarious tape with a couple music videos I lip synced to (I sang one, actually "Lost without You"wink.

Anyone else? Or are you all just bitter, lonely people with hearts made of stone?

I dont know.. imo, if you want to know the nicest thing I've done, ask my girlfriend.. It depends from person to person, I believe.. If the thread was named "Nicest thing your GF/BF/Spouse ever done for you" then things would've been easier..

Tattoo

InnerRise
I wrote them a letter confirming their beliefs: That I only said yes b/c I felt sorry for them and didn't want to hurt their feelings and that I didn't really like them instead of telling them this to their face, causing them to feel all the more embarrassed and humiliated.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MR.Grum
leave

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I dont know.. imo, if you want to know the nicest thing I've done, ask my girlfriend.. It depends from person to person, I believe.. If the thread was named "Nicest thing your GF/BF/Spouse ever done for you" then things would've been easier.. I was going to say that lol

and then say " Flown thousands of miles to come see me, and make me the happiest girl alive for two amazing weeks " no expression

Barker
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
" Flown thousands of miles to come see me, and make me the happiest girl alive for two amazing weeks " no expression
ermmnone

Show some enthusiasm. no expression

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Barker
ermmnone

Show some enthusiasm. no expression herbwank

Wild-Cherry
ermmnone

Show some enthusiasm. no expression Wanna see pictures? vin

Barker
Wanna see pictures? vin
No. vinYes.

MR.Grum
Wanna see pictures? vin herbvinOriginally posted by Barker
No. vinYes. herbvin

Burnherbnone

S_D_J
I once cook for my GF, totally unexpected. (I don't cook, barely know how to)

I was completely alone at my house for the weekend, and figured I'd cook my own meal. I called her and invite her over for lunch.

I made a nice green salad, stuffed chicken (with cheese and ham). my own recipe for tuna salad, and chicken ham rolls. (low calories meal, except for the stuffing in the chicken)

I went to her aunt house to pick her up, drove her to my house, and present the meal the best way possible (you picked up some nice tricks in the cooking channel big grin)

She was totally impressed by the details (which I seldom care about), and more so by the fact that I cooked an entire meal by myself... she loved my ham rolls smile

needless to say we had "dessert" afterwards big grin

I think a good question will be: Nicest thing you've ever done for a GF/BF/Spouse, without wanting something, by sumthing i mean nookie, in return

lord xyz
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I dont know.. imo, if you want to know the nicest thing I've done, ask my girlfriend.. It depends from person to person, I believe.. If the thread was named "Nicest thing your GF/BF/Spouse ever done for you" then things would've been easier.. Just so you know, I know. haermm

Reverend Axel
Not punch her in the face after sex.

LethalFemme
Being born.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Not punch her in the face after sex. thats usually done doing foreplay.

Barker
Not punch her in the face after sex.
ermmnone laughing ermmhappy

Skeets
ermmnone laughing ermmhappy
Up OD early eh? 31

Rogue Jedi
ever punch one in the face DURING sex?

Barker
Originally posted by Skeets
Up OD early eh? 31
Wow, keep it up, and you'll be the next taft, only more common. 13roll

LethalFemme

I just saw your sig. Eww Roland.31

Rogue Jedi
I am setting myself up here, but here goes.....whats OD?

Skeets
You lost me...31

Mišt
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Being born.

Puhlease forgetu

LethalFemme

Mišt
If I weren't born you'd be screwing your pillow thinking of Barker instead of me.forgetu

Theres always Irene forgetu

LethalFemme

Mišt
Nah you'd have killed yourself long before you met her.forgetu

lol

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Mišt
lol

lfmwah

Reverend Axel
Did it with the lights off.

Mišt
lfmwah

blush2

FoxMeister
Did it with the lights off.
How thoughtful

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by FoxMeister
How thoughtful Well, she was blindfolded and gagged.

LethalFemme

Mišt
doingit

I'm the one on top.tongue_ss

Again? miffed

LethalFemme

Mišt
You don't know what you're doing. We already discovered that.miffed

You turned over without telling me, how was I supposed to know it was the wrong hole? miffed

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

Anyone else? Or are you all just bitter, lonely people with hearts made of stone? I married her pitt_victory...

wait that is what she did for me stick out tongue

LethalFemme

Mišt
That's the last time I **** an amateur.nahuh
doingit

I'm the one on top.tongue_ss
Liar nahuh

LethalFemme

Mišt
Don't correct me sl*t.superpoke

I love it when you talk dirtycryoh

Im going now, you bore me forgetu

LethalFemme

Bardock42
Went down on her no expression

Just kidding.

Or am I.

No I am not.

Or am I....not.

I am confused.

Shelbert Lemon
I gave him his walking papers.

FoxMeister
Well, she was blindfolded and gagged.
HA! that was a joke right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.