Mace Windu Vs Ackillies from troy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
no light sabers. just the same sword that ackillies used in the movie troy.

Akuki
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
no light sabers. just the same sword that ackillies used in the movie troy.
Curb stomp for mace, he's got force precog, force powers, and far better swordsmanship.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
With Master Windu's force abilities that is plenty to keep Achilles at bay. Mace has this very easy.

Lord Prime
Mace Windu easy

quanchi112
mace windu crushes him

Sledgehamster
"Put simply: when I look at you through the Force, I can see where you break."

Achilles heel slice. Or he just yanks the sword out of Achilles hand. Mace wins easily.

Hercules
So Mace gets his force powers???? WTF!

How is this anything but spite for a Jedi Master to be facing a normal human, even if he is the greatest warrior of his age?

FrothByte
yeah, take away mace's force powers and it comes down to swordmanship, in which case i'll vote for achilles since windu isn't used to carrying such a heavy sword as a normal steel sword. using the light saber doesn't need much strength since its uber sharp, the winner between jedi's usually is the faster one.

not true with steel swords, you need strength and speed.

Soljer
Originally posted by FrothByte
yeah, take away mace's force powers and it comes down to swordmanship, in which case i'll vote for achilles since windu isn't used to carrying such a heavy sword as a normal steel sword. using the light saber doesn't need much strength since its uber sharp, the winner between jedi's usually is the faster one.

not true with steel swords, you need strength and speed.

Also not to mention that without 'force speed,' Achilles is the faster combatant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.