UFO footage found in the island of Hispaniola

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Hispaniola: DR (dominican Republic) and Ayiti (N. Indian name that most know as Haiti) both have had UFO citings, but a recent you_tube video is stating both footages are fakes, sighs, when are we going to really get to see one that's REAL???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvIAGAKBbEU

Czarina_Czarina
I like the song on this one, but it's gross (alien stuff)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixmCbKdlLmE&mode=related&search=

Maybe that's us in the past, maybe aliens are just time-backwards, meaning we are looking at "us" being formed as we were many eons ago...??

Rogue Jedi
there are no UFO's thhat are manned by aliens from another world.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
there are no UFO's thhat are manned by aliens from another world.

yeah, but it's fun fantasy and Seether rocks! Sure, if they were that advanced, the ufo's would be remotely controlled, not little men with big insect eyes... it's a plastic doll, but it would be fun "if", what if....

Rogue Jedi
no matter how advanced they are, doncha think we'd have shot one down by now?

Czarina_Czarina

i guess humans are that clever, esp. if the alien life is advance in intel...maybe they are afraid that our spiritual mind is retarded, like maybe about the gentle age of 6-7, while our technological mind is far more advanced, who knows...

Imperial_Samura

*Taps nose* But we have, don't you know the governments are just keeping it under wraps, on the orders of the Lizard people?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
*Taps nose* But we have, don't you know the governments are just keeping it under wraps, on the orders of the Lizard people? Its all trailer park white trash BS. there is no intelligent life out there, only mold and fungus.

Imperial_Samura
Its all trailer park white trash BS. there is no intelligent life out there, only mold and fungus.

I was joking, but I like the idea of hill billy aliens.

Rogue Jedi
I was joking, but I like the idea of hill billy aliens. I think Larry the cable guy has a bit on that.

Mišt
I wish we had a conspiracy forum sadsadsadsadrolling on floor laughing sadsad

Rogue Jedi
I wish I had a cheeseburger.

Imperial_Samura

Rogue Jedi
we do?

Imperial_Samura
we do?

We do.

debbiejo
Yeah, but everyone scared Deano off.....

Alfheim
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yeah, but everyone scared Deano off.....

So?

Rogue Jedi
We do. guess we're married then. can I have a kiss, baby? heartbeat laughing

Magee
UFO cant be real because we were made by God and he wouldnt make other beings because we his favourite so what we see is just like lights and stuff and God loves us.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Magee
UFO cant be real because we were made by God and he wouldnt make other beings because we his favourite so what we see is just like lights and stuff and God loves us.

ah thats why he slaughtered so many of us then, cool.

Fishy

God chose the Jews as his favorite too and he still created Palestinians.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
I like the song on this one, but it's gross (alien stuff)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixmCbKdlLmE&mode=related&search=

Maybe that's us in the past, maybe aliens are just time-backwards, meaning we are looking at "us" being formed as we were many eons ago...??

Yes.

'Maybe'.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Fishy
God chose the Jews as his favorite too and he still created Palestinians.

He created Palestine b/c of Hagar(?). See, Sarah couldn't have babies, maybe she came from the "right" side of the family to marry Abraham, or maybe she maniplated herself into his life in order to appear "legit", or she had the "right" or approved looks for at least marriage, who knows. Anyway, she married Abraham, but somehow, Hagar was invited into the picture, not sure what REALLY happened outside what was written. Anyway, Sarah caused Hagar to be homeless (and pregno) at the same time, Sarah was playing God in Hagar's life simply b/c she was married to Abraham, she used Hagar as trash and God heard Hagar's cry, wh would have known, in Sarah's book, Hagar was nothing, maybe Hagar was ugly or the wrong color or the wrong face or the wrong family, who knows why Sarah felt in the right to treat Hagar as if she wasn't a child of God..., but God taught us all a lesson, didn't He? As we are looking at Palestine to this very day... again, another good reason why I DO NOT OPPRESS PEOPLE TO NO END, even if it appears that everything is turnng against them, I won't even laugh in their face or mock them (once that mocking/oppression is done, it's DONE esp. if that person is silently praying to God as they are being made example of or whatever is being done to humilate that person, so no one can tell when that person is praying to God about their dispare, even if it appears as if they deserve it, I don't add any more sticks to the fire, if I do, I may cause that person to be blessed more then if I would have either left them alone, or helped them out), b/c God may bless them more then necessary when the pendulum swings back the other way (to the positive "side" or the right side), see the pendulum may swing a small degree on it's own - both positive and negative, oppression causes it to swing more so on the negative then natural, and that cause it to swing back more so on the positive, more then what would naturally have happened if that person was left alone, esp. if that person is being randomly attacked on all sides. Can you imagine being homeless just b/c someone in a couple invited you into their life, and now, ego or jealousy crept in and that person is without a place to live, God heard Hagar's cry, that's why there is Palistine. Even when some folks talk about slavery, I still think that maybe something was done to cause that slavery to happen, like it wasn't an even that just "happened", as we all have had slaves in every culture/race on earth. Remember the "slavs", maybe they were oppressed so much that now, this is their time to shine, when before, a different look/race was shining and probably oppressing people all over the place, and that group now is probably not shining that much to the world at all, not stating any names or anything.

Either way, Palestine is b/c Sarah caused Hagar to be homeless for a moment, and she cried out to God b/c she was without a home, God promised that her son was going to be someone that Sarah's bloodline would have to contend with. Sarah probably thought that since she was the "legitimate" one, the one with the marriage, that God wouldn't care about Hagar, we all know that's not true. As we don't know how Sarah got to be the point of being "legitimate", but God knows.

Czarina_Czarina
(con't about Sarah and Hagar, and the oppressive way Hagar was treated)...it's nothing to ignore a person that's not even close to being oppressive, even if that person doesn't look another in the eye, but it's another to cause a person to be destitute (that person being Hagar), simply b/c of ego or "rights" when that person, Sarah, may not have been in the right to begin with, only GOD knows the details of why she was able to marry Abraham to begin with. Either way, if that story was true, Sarah's actions of causing Hagar to be homeless caused the empire(s) of the Middle East, simply b/c Sarah felt she came from the "right" side of the tracks and Hagar was nothing, esp. after that lady was INVITED into that couples life, doesn't matter if she was invited to "entice" the husband to see if he would be faithful, or if she was invited to be a surrogant for Sarah, she was invited into that couple's life and she was tossed aside like trash, it would have been better if they left her alone, but somehow they put that lady into their life and then, that lady was homeless and without.

We see what "nothing" becomes don't we? The Middle East, something that every empire on earth has had to deal with, in trade or in battle to expand way beyond their borders, they had to contend with Hagar's children, b/c Sarah felt she was legit and caused Hagar to be destitue b/c she couldn't see how Hagar would be anything to God.

Robtard

It's people with your mentally that makes me hope there are other more advanced civilizations out there and they do visit us.

Would love to see the look on your faces if an alien interstellar vessel were to land. "B-b-but God loves us!"

Czarina_Czarina
Anyway, just wanted to state that if anyone thinks that Palestine is around b/c of oppression, they are right, SARAH created Palestine by oppressing a woman to be homeless and without, whom she/he invited into their home and that lady, Hagar had sex with her husband, Abraham, so Hagar was a dead woman walking after Sarah caused that lady to be homeless. Where was Hagar to go? To her family, I doubt that, as even in some of today's culture, even if Sarah and Hagar was of the same race/ethnicity/clan or different race/ethnicity/clan, Hagar's life was marked and she knew it. Moreover, Sarah never spoke to Abraham and asked what he thought of it, she just caused that other woman so much trouble that she cried before God about it. Back then, Sarah and Abraham's marriage may have been arranged, did Abraham love his wife, maybe so, maybe not, we don't know, was Sarah legit only b/c of the family she came from and was using her "powers" to screw Hagar's life, when either one of them invited her to either entice Abraham or sleep with him, and now, she's tossed out to dry and in those times esp. she could have been murdered or stoned to death.

Sarah created Palestine, the entire bloodline of revenge b/c Sarah was oppressive to Hagar and Hagar cried out to God.

We all have spiritual gifts and powers, as the bible says, we are all like gods but we die like men. Just b/c we have the power to use someone's body to entice a married man or sleep with him, doesn't make that woman trash, and if she is reduced in life b/c she followed orders, and if she prays to God, as most women would if they were being used that way, guess who is going to be seen as the oppressor? Sarah. And guess what happens? Palestine. And it's not for me to piggy back on Hagar's life and say "ha" to someone who doesn't want me around them, I can only piggy back on Hagar's life if it the same/similar thing was done to me. It's not fair to look at race/ethinicity/tribe if you didn't sip from the same cup of oppression, if you have, then you have an equal claim. If you didn't, then it's false to pretend to be under the same umbrella of suffering or later blessings.

Magee
Originally posted by Robtard
It's people with your mentally that makes me hope there are other more advanced civilizations out there and they do visit us.

Would love to see the look on your faces if an alien interstellar vessel were to land. "B-b-but God loves us!" Would love to see the look on your face when you God sends you to hell.

Czarina_Czarina
Maybe the other side of the argument would be, would the public (the folks who knew about the situation b/t Hagar and Sarah), would the public accept Hagar's baby, would the child of Hagar be sexually attractive suitor for the next generation?

Anyway, I know this one song, its christian, but everytime I hear it, I think of HAGAR, but it's not meant for that, but still, I image her life in the desert and crying out to God:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIim2Hvz0sE

Does Anybody hear her - Casting Crowns

She is running
A hundred miles an hour in the wrong direction
She is trying
But the canyon's ever widening
In the depths of her cold heart
So she sets out on another misadventure just to find
She's another two years older
And she's three more steps behind

Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see?
Or does anybody even know she's going down today
Under the shadow of our steeple
With all the lost and lonely people
Searching for the hope that's tucked away in you and me

She is yearning
For shelter and affection
That she never found at home
She is searching
For a hero to ride in
To ride in and save the day
And in walks her prince charming
And he knows just what to say
Momentary lapse of reason
And she gives herself away

Or does anybody even know she's going down today

If judgment looms under every steeple
If lofty glances from lofty people
Can't see past her scarlet letter
And we never even met her
If judgment looms under every steeple
If lofty glances from lofty people
Can't see past her scarlet letter
And we never even met her
Never even met her
Does anybody hear her? Does anybody see?
Or does anybody even knows she's going down today
Does anybody even know she's going down today?

Think of the bloodline of Jesus, who was from the bloodline of Solomon, and who was also from the illegit relationship with Basheeba, who knows if she was of the same "race" or not, but she certainly was married. What man puts together let no one put under, but sometimes, "man" or "woman" plays games and acts as if their coupling is legit under the license of marriage, and to think that could have put Hagar's life on the line, or even Basheebas. OR destroyed the bloodline of Jesus, as if people knew, they would have stoned the child of Basheeba, what God does in the hearts of people sometimes doesn't match the Talmud/law, and that isn't even a Christian thinking, as even the story of Abraham showed that Hagar wasn't in the "right" but God blessed her anyway, why? She was oppressed by Sarah.

Lord Melkor
What the hell does this stuff about Bible has to do with
UFO, Czarina?

Rogue Jedi
Unearthly Foot Odors are bad, real or no.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
What the hell does this stuff about Bible has to do with
UFO, Czarina?

A lot of things don't make sense, a lot. Our ability or inability to recognize that there could be alien life or not is related to the Bible, related to our sense of who has the "right" and who is "not legit", we classify this by many things, bloodline (which was proven twice in the bible to be null in God's world, not man's world), race/tribe (which was again, messed up with Basheeba, where was she from, pray tell? A Canaanite from Ethiopia? She could have been a white/indian/african looking Canaanite, but to those folks, TRIBE was/is important), and what or how we view "alien", is it a spirit outside of the normal "carnation or incarnation"? (not to get into the fantasy movie "stardust"wink, but alien could be a fallen star, or a star brought down b/c some shaman knew the method to bring that star down for whatever reasons, entertainment, slavery, money, etc. What is alien, a spiritual entity? Or is it a funny looking skinny humaniod with bug-eyes? Sometimes, it's not only race that people have problems with...what could be alein is what's inside that person's body, and the "fearing" that person or "misusing" that person, or "harassing" that person, or dividng that person's love life b/c they think that person's spirit is alien and therefore, not of God, and therefore, there life is disposable, just like Sarah thought of Hagar. And whom did God listen to? The cry from the one who was made homeless.

Czarina_Czarina
Here's the same video but with a mature woman (not teens):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrSbYyYyi70&NR=1

You can think of the Sarahs of the world as the SAHM (stay at home women who have all the TIME and maybe more disposable income to attack the Hagars, all time in the world), and the Hagars of the world as working class women (nurse, engineer, scientist, doctor, cashier, nanny, police officer, politican, beautican, attorney), one that if the Hagar's mess up in a moral way, the Sarah's in the world will try to hurt the very livelihood of the Hagars. Either way, the Lord is magnified via oppression, that's why, even if I ignore folks I don't like b/c of the history of our relations, I never oppress ONE person from that group, I just ignore'm, which isn't a spiritual offense, not hardly oppressive at all. God heard the cry of the working class Hagar, the one made homeless.

The duality argument b/t Hagar and Sarah can be seen as moral issue or class issue, or tribal issue, either way, God heard the cry of the one who was banashed and marked to die b/c she was the one USED, her body was USED for the amusement or tool of Sarah (either to figure if her husband was faithful or to bare a baby), either way, Hagar was used, and for that, we have Palestine and the rest of the Middle East that fights against Isreal (no offense against Israel). God blessed the person who was outside of the bloodline birthright, and even Jesus came from the "odd" or outcaste or outsider, Bathsheeba.

Robtard
Would love to see the look on your face when you God sends you to hell.

How do you know I'm going to hell? BTW, God doesn't send people to hell, peoples actions send them to hell, read up on your religious literature, assclown.

ragesRemorse
I think this video is a better hoax recording

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwNnXJ3S6Eo

ragesRemorse

Not if they can fly vertically with a propulsion system that doesnt require accleration to reach top speeds of 500 mph. I think its all mumbo jumbo for the most part though, but you never know eh

Czarina_Czarina
Yeah, I seen that before, too bad that same clip was used in one that could capture a person's imgination to hate our country or be overty suspcious and could cause harm, serious harm to those who buy into it;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2357448098911229950&q=illuminati&total=6094&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

FF to 5.27 minutes, again, it's sad that people use their talent to ensteal fear in our gov't and leaders, and 1.4 million watched that video, if that video captures a person's heart and mind, they'll end up paranoid.

The music and video is kinda well done, but again, too bad it's used to make people feel uneasy about our gov't and leaders. Talk about jealousy at work.

God bless America!

Magee
Originally posted by Robtard
How do you know I'm going to hell? BTW, God doesn't send people to hell, peoples actions send them to hell, read up on your religious literature, assclown. You are going to hell because you do not follow the one true religion.

Robtard
You are going to hell because you do not follow the one true religion.

I know you think "Christianity" is it; considering you don't know the basics, so are you. So I'll see you in hell; you'll be bottoming for all eternity.

Czarina_Czarina
You are going to hell because you do not follow the one true religion.

It's obvious that this is enciteful. Don't buy into it...walk away...deep breaths...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hispaniola: DR (dominican Republic) and Ayiti (N. Indian name that most know as Haiti) both have had UFO citings, but a recent you_tube video is stating both footages are fakes, sighs, when are we going to really get to see one that's REAL???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvIAGAKBbEU

Hi. Was that actually real or just people in make up and acting?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hi. Was that actually real or just people in make up and acting?

IT's a hoaks, but it's still fun to imagine.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
IT's a hoaks, but it's still fun to imagine.

Some are

BinaryCleric

What the hell, how can God make humans his favorite, if there's only humans existing, apart from Animals?

Imperial_Samura
guess we're married then. can I have a kiss, baby? heartbeat laughing

Ah, who said one couldn't find love on the internet. kisss

The real conspiracy here is that the word "hoaks" isn't used more. Makes me think of a food like grits, only hoak-ier.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Some are

Terrible ENGLISH on my part, you all must be use to it...I'm not an egotistical person, I can be corrected in speech or grammar and I won't get offended.

smile

it's a hoax, or it's hoaxes...proof reading, man oh man.

my definition of egotistical: (i don't get upset if someone doesn't speak to me, i don't force people to approve of me, i don't get upset if someone doesnt' like my skin color or looks, and i don't get upset if my grammar is corrected, yeah, i am strange, that's me, but just wanted to clarify what i mean by "egotistical", i won't get pissy if i'm making a mistake, and i won't get antsy if somehow, i feel ignored...strange but true).

ragesRemorse

The music and video is kinda well done, but again, too bad it's used to make people feel uneasy about our gov't and leaders. Talk about jealousy at work.

God bless America!

What wrong with making people feel uneasy about their government? One should always question their governemnt. Granted some of the theories surrounding the Illuminati is complete science fiction, there is great relevence to secret societies and high ranking politicians

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
What wrong with making people feel uneasy about their government? One should always question their governemnt. Granted some of the theories surrounding the Illuminati is complete science fiction, there is great relevence to secret societies and high ranking politicians

You think the rich and powerful are the only ones who try to maintain and consolidate their own power? I am so glad I had the opportunity to work as a cashier throughout high school and various jobs in college. I've learned that no matter the income, SOME people will try to formulate their click and exclude based on their own petty wishes, that has nothing to do with the company's value system at all, sometimes, working against it. So, please don't act as if this is the exclusive right of the rich and powerful, as people working medial jobs can pull games on each other and form clicks and play "god". EVen working low paying jobs, I've seen people form clicks to attack innocent co-workers, and I've been under attack myself. So, I doubt that being rich or working in public service is the only way people abuse power. In lower paying INCOME doesn't exlcude people from being oppressive or the desire to gang up on someone and hurt them, I've observed too many co-workers mocked, heckled, abused, lose their job over clicks, clicks who aren't rich, but want to have "power" over another person's life.

I'm an engineer, and when I use to buy organic foods, I bought it b/c I felt that I was doing an important job (serving my country) and needed to take care of myself for the service I was providing. The cashiers at the whole foods market would speak to me in a very ghetto way, and felt that I should be different in behavior, and I started avoiding folks who were like this, did you know they would get nutty if not affirmed? Do you know that my boss doesn't have to affirm me, nor my boss's boss, and I won't get "nutty", if anything, concerned, but not arrogant to the point of thinking they should lose their job b/c they didn't talk to me.

Support your country, this is a rich country, don't allow these folks to make you paranoid and hate your own country. Don't allow them to guilt you into heckling or hurting someone who doesn't get along with a group that they look like. People come here to avoid economic or political oppression, so if a rich OR troubling group from country Z comes here, and wants to retain the language or culture of country Z , but another group or person born into that same country, maybe they were here almost all of their life, if they avoid people from country Z, b/c their family was being harassed/oppressed by those who were playing bully games in country Z, who are we to force that person back into the lion's den while in this country, the oppressive folks just moved their argument/games/problem solving skills into this land and took off where they started from in their old land. Avoid social heckling or racial heckling of someone who avoids those who look like they "should" belong to that group.

God bless AMERICA!

Czarina_Czarina
I love this song, I wonder if those in power would ever sing this to the people they serve, us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4QgNYaZNO8

(live):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZK9v8nU2Nc&mode=related&search=

Why can't you ever back down?
Why can't you just shut your face?
Oh god the feelings I feel
Would get me thrown in a cage.
You're the one who's always screaming at me
I'm the one that keeps your life so care free
What the **** more do you want me to be?
Why must you do this to me?

Run away, I can't say
Lead the way, make them pay

Counting on me
Always hoping I'll be
There for all of your problems
In turn you're never there for me
You sucked the life out of me
You hate everything you see
I can't take this anymore
I always stay when I should leave

You see the pain in my face
While you keep putting me down
Inside the rage starts to build
You push me
I won't go down
You're the one who's always screaming at me
I'm the one that keeps your life so care free
What the **** more do you want me to be?
Why must you do this to me?

Run away, I can't stay
Lead the way, make them pay

Counting, on me.
Always hoping I'll be
in turn you're never there for me

Could this really be the day today?
Could this really make our problems go away?
I'm gonna have to doubt this time

Right
now!
I've taken all I can now
Right
Now!
You tore us all apart
Right
Now!
There is nothing you can do to stop me
Right now! x9

Counting, on me.
Always hoping I'll be
In turn you're never there for me
But always stay when I should leave

Counting, on me.
Always hoping I'll be
in turn you're never there for me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.