Odinforce Thor Vs Pre Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesdabest1
Who takes this?

Xplosive
Rune King Thor wins.

Evil_Ash
Pre-Crisis Supes sneezes.

Rune King Thor dies.

Erik-Lensherr
Pre-Crisis Superman

Astner

Skeets

llagrok
It was said that RKT was stronger than Surtur :/

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by llagrok
It was said that RKT was stronger than Surtur :/

Superman wins. 313

llagrok
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Superman wins. 313

I've seen his feats, not impressive enough.

Astner

llagrok

BobbyD
PC Supes would probably make a remote control that would zap all of RKT's magic. That's how ridiculous PC Supes was.

...all came down the writer. RKT would lose, but he shouldn't is what I'm saying.

Priest
thor with the stomp.

quanchi112
superman dies. he couldnt defeat darkseid. this thor crushes him.

boriquaking55
RKT was the man. PC Supes can't handle him.

CaptainStoic
This is pre-crisis Supes, wow... I have to lean in his favor on this one, I mean his feats bordered on the ridiculous even for comics feats. throwing planets around like paper weights, and blowing out tornadoes like they were match sticks.... If this were Odin back in the good old days when he was referred to be almighty would be a different story, but even the Odin Force has been depowered like so many other high powered forces have these days. The only way that I could see Rune King beating Pre Crisis Supes is by magic... maybe, and thats a huge maybe, he would have to hold him in an eldritch prison, and bfr him to some hostile diminsion, but hand to hand I just have too many doubts.

Pre-Crisis Superman FTW 7/10 IMO.

Soljer
Pre crisis superman loses ESPECIALLY because he is pre-crisis.

You see, while his strengths were vastly exaggerated, his weaknesses were too. Pre Crisis Superman was a baby kitten around Kryptonite, or Magic.

Rune King Thor is one of the upper echelons of magic entity. He'll take pre crisis Superman.

In my opinion, of course.

starlock
Rune King Thor for the win

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Pre crisis superman loses ESPECIALLY because he is pre-crisis.

You see, while his strengths were vastly exaggerated, his weaknesses were too. Pre Crisis Superman was a baby kitten around Kryptonite, or Magic.

Rune King Thor is one of the upper echelons of magic entity. He'll take pre crisis Superman.

In my opinion, of course.

joesdabest1
bump - i wanna hear more of this

Endless Mike
The title just says Odinforce Thor, not Rune King Thor. Regular King Thor couldn't really use the Odinforce effectively, his best feats were breaking Captain America's shield (which was already weakened from Molecule Man) and remaking the moon, I'd say PC Supes could beat him.

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
Yup, well he asked him to.

Probably because Thor would kick his head in.

Thor: *slaps Surtur on the back of the head* Hey b*tch re-make me Mjolinor.......now!
Surtur: Yes master.

gogogadgetgo
odinthor should win as pre-crissis supes was very weak to magic.
but then, he'd probably pullout some craptastic new power from his bunghole, maybe a "super kriptonian, anti magic wrinkle free for oily skin with ketchup and mustard armpit blast" which would lay waste to half the multiverse

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
odinthor should win as pre-crissis supes was very weak to magic.
but then, he'd probably pullout some craptastic new power from his bunghole, maybe a "super kriptonian, anti magic wrinkle free for oily skin with ketchup and mustard armpit blast" which would lay waste to half the multiverse

LMAO, that was my point exactly Supes was so powerful back in the day, I think I recall him pulling a planet with a strand of his hair.

quanchi112
precrisis was silly and to stupid to continue like that. they had to end it.

Lord Prime
Pre Crisis Superman ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Prime
Pre Crisis Superman ftw magic hurts supes and bad. odin has it in abundance. superman dies here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.