Defeat the Living Tribunal....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tenebrous
...while he possesses the Heart of the Infinite.

LT to the wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet: "I represent forces that dwarf even your might"

The Living Tribunal now boasts the same power as the forces he represents. Unlike Thanos, the Tribunal is accustomed to wielding vast, incredible might. His cosmic knowledge allows him to monitor multiverses simultaneously-he is infinitely more capable with the HOTI due to his already (relative) omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent nature. Who can step up and challenge?

Soljer
Michael or Lucifer could manage.

Endless Mike
The Great Evil Beast

Nikkolas
I second GEB.

lordboo
stan lee

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Great Evil Beast

loses

Endless Mike
Originally posted by guy222
loses

GEB is equal to the Presence

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tenebrous

LT to the wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet: "I represent forces that dwarf even your might"

The Living Tribunal now boasts the same power as the forces he represents. Unlike Thanos, the Tribunal is accustomed to wielding vast, incredible might. His cosmic knowledge allows him to monitor multiverses simultaneously-he is infinitely more capable with the HOTI due to his already (relative) omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent nature. Who can step up and challenge?

No one in Comics would be able to defeat him.

Only the cats who draw the comics themselves

(God/TOAA)

The only cats that operate Outside of Comics, from within Comics. smile

Mordum
protege Happy Dance

Demogorge
GEB

KMC_Drifter
Saint of Killers

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Saint of Killers saint of killers sucks.

shksprtx
Squirrel Girl

What? Someone had to do it...

Even so, it would have to happen off-panel for her to win

Skeets
Huc.

Astner
Tom Sawyer, seriousl what is the point of these threads?

Air Legend
Originally posted by Mr Master
No one in Comics would be able to defeat him.

Only the cats who draw the comics themselves

(God/TOAA)

The only cats that operate Outside of Comics, from within Comics. smile
co-signed

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Astner
Tom Sawyer, seriousl what is the point of these threads?

what is the point of you posting in these threads?

Utrigita

Just one Tenebrous ore can we pick more then one I have a combination of three maybe four that would be capable of defeating him (with a little luck)

lordboo
man of miracles?

Superherovandal
Presence, TGEB, TOAA, Lucifer and Micheal working together, and any other supreme entitys...a person with a controlling interest of Marvel's stocks...

lordboo
pretcon beyonder and moleculeman?

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Utrigita
Just one Tenebrous ore can we pick more then one I have a combination of three maybe four that would be capable of defeating him (with a little luck)

I don't see why not. Thanos had all of MU arrayed against him, and he still prevailed.

This is the LT here, not some mutated guy born on one of saturn's moons.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by lordboo
pretcon beyonder and moleculeman?

I think current LT alone is a match for pre-retcon beyonder...won't say that LT would definitely win but he is definitely a match at the very least. And HOTI >>> molecule man

Tenebrous
...a person with a controlling interest of Marvel's stocks...

+1. majority interest ftw.

Utrigita
I don't see why not. Thanos had all of MU arrayed against him, and he still prevailed.

This is the LT here, not some mutated guy born on one of saturn's moons.

Okay (it will be a insane team but it has to be)

Pre retcon Brothers, Pre retcon MM and Beyonder, the entire Race of the Beyonders, Ultimator (DC) Spectre merged with the source and full backing from the Presence, Michael and Luficer fused. This team will stand a chance no guaranty of the team winning but IMO they will stand a chance.

Astner
Originally posted by Utrigita
Okay (it will be a insane team but it has to be)

Pre retcon Brothers, Pre retcon MM and Beyonder, the entire Race of the Beyonders, Ultimator (DC) Spectre merged with the source and full backing from the Presence, Michael and Luficer fused. This team will stand a chance no guaranty of the team winning but IMO they will stand a chance.
Pre-retcon Brothers represent the true supreme force, they will simply rip the power out of the Living Tribunal's body.
Beyonder, before the retcon was supreme and would make it a stalemate.
I don't really know what Spectre can do with a "full backing" from the Presence.

But the others however are inconsequential.
- I mean to put up a million men armed with guns against Thor, would be the same as the other ones.

spawnwest
4th age Spawn

spawnwest
Man of Miracles

Mr Master
With THOTI,

LT stomps every character past and present
that has ever touched the pages of a Marvel comic.

With the exception of God/TOAA.

THOTI is the power of God/TOAA manifested within the Omniverse.

God/TOAA are still >>> THOTI

because their power extends beyond the Omniverse.

Actually it's not even a question of power,
God/TOAA created THOTI and made it the source of the Supreme Being power,
because they wanted to.

It's all just artwork and stories to them on paper. laughing out loud

Avlon
Saint of Killers ftw.

smile

Laminator_X
John M****-****** Constantine!

Utrigita
Originally posted by Astner
Pre-retcon Brothers represent the true supreme force, they will simply rip the power out of the Living Tribunal's body.
Beyonder, before the retcon was supreme and would make it a stalemate.
I don't really know what Spectre can do with a "full backing" from the Presence.

But the others however are inconsequential.
- I mean to put up a million men armed with guns against Thor, would be the same as the other ones.

Well I can agree with Ultimator just being cannon food, but Michael fused with Luficer was said to have power that rivalled the Presence and Spectre with Full backing is given enough force from the Presence to succeed in whatever the task might be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.