OCD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss_swann
Most people have a little thing which someone else calls OCD what's yours?

Da Pittman
Originally posted by miss_swann
Most people have a little thing which someone else calls OCD what's yours? typeing

typeing

typeing

typeing

typeing

typeing

typeing

typeing

typeing

typeing

typeing

§P0oONY
I do not have any obsessive compulsions. My sister does though, prevents her from sleeping and shit, she's now on pills for it.

InnerRise
I count the letters in the words. And then I chant the spelling of the word in my head to a rhythm and it has to end on the right rhythm or I say the letters differently and then I move the letters around in different combinations.

I can be looking at tv and people start talking and I'll sit there and play around with the letters in the words they just said and miss that part of the show.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

C. C. Cowgirl
What is OCD? hmm

miss_swann
obsessive compulsive disorder

Scottie
i cant have volume and stuff on an odd number nuts

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Scottie
i cant have volume and stuff on an odd number nuts You have only posted once in this thread, that is an odd number pitt_nuts

miss_swann
Does anyone have one to do bedtime and wake up time?

TRH
no

Scottie
Originally posted by Da Pittman
You have only posted once in this thread, that is an odd number pitt_nuts oh holy hanging from the roof it must be christmas batman

InnerRise
i cant have volume and stuff on an odd number nuts You posted at 4:33.

That's 2 odd numbers against 1 even number.

The Odds win.

w00t

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Scottie
Originally posted by InnerRise
You posted at 4:33.

That's 2 odd numbers against 1 even number.

The Odds win.

w00t

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... disgust dagnabbit

C. C. Cowgirl
What is compulsive? hmm

Scottie
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
What is compulsive? hmm
justgoogleit

InnerRise
justgoogleit funny

miss_swann
OCD is basically a mental state of mind when you HAVE to do things a certain way and if it's not you get aggressive and annoyed at whoever mucked it up. It's like a drug, it alters your mind.

Da Pittman
OCD is basically a mental state of mind when you HAVE to do things a certain way and if it's not you get aggressive and annoyed at whoever mucked it up. It's like a drug, it alters your mind. Originally posted by miss_swann
OCD is basically a mental state of mind when you HAVE to do things a certain way and if it's not you get aggressive and annoyed at whoever mucked it up. It's like a drug, it alters your mind. Originally posted by miss_swann
OCD is basically a mental state of mind when you HAVE to do things a certain way and if it's not you get aggressive and annoyed at whoever mucked it up. It's like a drug, it alters your mind.

C. C. Cowgirl

I see big grin

Thank you smile

I hate being corrected because I am wierd in the way that I most of the time consider myself being right and get kind of stubborn stick out tongue

I almost never get agressive though shrug

miss_swann
I do... embarrasment

Vinny Valentine
Yes.

Many.

FoxMeister
I have to click my fingers after typing... well i dont have to... it just comes with the skill of fast typing

Naz
Most people have a little thing which someone else calls OCD what's yours?

I'm overly organized, have an office supply fettish, and must use a different pen for every class. For example: Math = 0.7mm pencil, English = blue ink pen, Journalism = 0.5mm pencil, Science = blue ball point pen, etc. Also, people cannot move my things, or else I will lose them. For instance, if I set down a pencil on the right side of the keyborad, and then you use it and put it on the left side of the keyboard, I won't be able to find it and then I'll turn all mean and yell at you for losing my pencil.

C. C. Cowgirl
I do... embarrasment

Pushing the right buttons will make me pissed of like few stick out tongue

The buttons are fortunatly few though big grin Almost anything you say will go in trough one ear and out the other if it is meant offensive.

Physicaly there is a difference though big grin I get aggrivated by unwished touching stick out tongue

Röland
When I'm in a car, even when I'm driving, I count the number of telephone poles I pass. I always take an odd number of showers a day, usually three. I have an obsession with being clean, hence the three showers a day.

miss_swann
The pen thing is one of mine too! embarrasment

InnerRise
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I have to click my fingers after typing... well i dont have to... it just comes with the skill of fast typing erm

Originally posted by Naz
I'm overly organized, have an office supply fettish, and must use a different pen for every class. For example: Math = 0.7mm pencil, English = blue ink pen, Journalism = 0.5mm pencil, Science = blue ball point pen, etc. Also, people cannot move my things, or else I will lose them. For instance, if I set down a pencil on the right side of the keyborad, and then you use it and put it on the left side of the keyboard, I won't be able to find it and then I'll turn all mean and yell at you for losing my pencil. That whole losing the pen thing isn't a symptom of OCD I don't think.

That's just a symptom of not paying attention to detail and your surroundings and not ACTUALLY LOOKING AROUND FOR THE PEN FIRST. no expression

miss_swann
no but the getting angry at someone for changing it is OCD.

InnerRise
no but the getting angry at someone for changing it is OCD. That would just be ANGER MANAGEMENT problems wouldn't it?

miss_swann
no it's not it's all complex, if you use a pen for the same thing EVERY day and someone tries to make you change and use another pen it messes up your day.

dadudemon
I have a regimented day...everyday. I have no actual OCDs though...I have ADHD really bad so it is hard for me to actually develop and OCD.

InnerRise
no it's not it's all complex, if you use a pen for the same thing EVERY day and someone tries to make you change and use another pen it messes up your day. We're not talking about using a certain pen for class.

We're talking about someone placing a pen on the other side of the keyboard and her not noticing and going off the deep end b/c she thinks' someone has lost her pen.

miss_swann
oh i'm talking rubbish I thought she lost the pen she used for class.

InnerRise
oh i'm talking rubbish I thought she lost the pen she used for class. haha. It's okay.

=Tired Hiker=
I have to do things seven times in a row sometimes, like flicking a light switch on, I have to flick it on and off til it lands on seven flicks. If I bump my arm on something, I have to bump my other arm to make it even. When I make sure my clock radio volume is loud enough, I don't switch the alarm on while someone is singing, it has to be during music. Sometimes I don't do these things, but sometimes I do. I have issues.

Strangelove
I haven't been clinically diagnosed, but I swear I have it sometimes.

Wild-Cherry
I was diagnosed, but not treated and it hasn't really returned Since I made a hard concious effort not to do the things. But I used to have some odd ones. Much like TH said, Whenever I turned a light or fan on, I had to do it 5 times. also, if there was something on a table, and somone moved it, I would actually become aggrivated with the person, and move it back to the same spot, the same path it was moved in.

another one was hand washing/showering/cleanign my body. I got to a point where I showered about 3 or 4 times a day, and would wake up in the middle of the night and just shower.

There were other things too. It was wierd, and embarassing, and Im so glad im better now embarrasment

Ambience
The pen thing is a habit.
Not OCD.
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.